Saving Santa (MxM)

By Cas_Boom

When Ryan moved to a small mountain town to get away from his city life-and his ex-husband-he had no idea he'... More

1 Steamy New Friend
3 Blame It on the Pie
4 No Shame Just Breakfast
5 Tree Trouble
6 Dirty While Getting Clean
7 Saturday Swim and Other Session
8 Date, Dinner, & The Living Room Floor
9 Two Surprises
10 Unexpected Visitor
11 To Ring or Not to Ring
12 Welcome to HQ
13 Define the Relationship
14 Quid Pro Quo
15 The Prisoner
16 Stress Reliever
17 New Plans for New Year's
18 Sharing In the New Year
19 Friday Night Fights
20 The King of the Ice Elves
21 Enemies & Lovers
22 Santa's Helper Indeed
23 Downer to Dancer
24 Vita Bella
25 Fools Rush In
26 Six Months Later
27 Reinforcements
28 The Sacrifice
29 A New Power
30 Bringing Him Back

2 So We Meet Again

350 14 2
By Cas_Boom

The whole way home, I debate whether or not I missed an opportunity with Cal. Was he flirting? No. He was talking about his dead wife. Did he touch me more than a normal guy would? Yes, but he is just friendly. Should I have joined him in the showers instead of going to the hot tub? Maybe, but I am not sure I would have been able to handle watching him scrub his fuzzy, sudsy body without busting a nut on the shower floor.

When I arrive home, I put my full attention into housework and checking papers. Before I know it, my stomach is growling and I realize it's dinner time.

"Too bad I don't know how to get a hold of Cal. I'd invite him over for dinner."

The moment I think this I know I am in trouble. The thought seems innocent, but I know it is the beginning of bad news. I have done a great job keeping my head down and staying away from men. I haven't gone on any dates or hooked up with anyone since leaving the city. Okay. A little bit of that is a result of Airy Gap having slim pickings.

I put the thought in a box and pack it away in the very back of my mind to never revisit. And so I go about my business. Clean the bathroom–that doesn't need to be cleaned. Do a load of laundry–that really didn't need to be washed. And a run to the grocery store–but I didn't really need anything. Except for a random opportunity to see Cal in town. But I tell myself that's not why I suddenly needed pumpkin pie filling. Sadly, I make it home, drink most of a bottle of wine, and bake a pie I don't need. After six months I have felt really good about being here and living independently, but tonight I feel strangely alone.

—•—

I slide into the glassy pool and get my goggles ready. I can't help but notice that Cal isn't here. Dipping into the water, I fight off the pang of disappointment in my gut. My shark sense kicks in and after a few minutes, I am in swim mode.

Everything else fades away until two tree trunk legs descend into the lane next to me. I know the worn red bikini that is now wetly wrapping a glorious fleshy prize. I pop up when I reach the wall.

"Hey there, buddy," Cal says to me. "Had trouble getting going today."

I want to ask him if he is okay, but I offer him a nod and a fist bump instead. Trying to keep it cool.

I cruise through the rest of my workout and do a few stretches at the wall, just so I can continue watching Cal do his laps. He is such a big dude, but so graceful in the water. I figure it's about time to get out and hit the locker room. Don't want to seem like a creeper.

Naked in the heat of the small alcove, I get comfortable and smile with the anticipation of being joined by my new mountain of a friend. Thinking about him sitting across from me sends a twitch through my dick. My hand goes to it and pulls on it a few times. I wonder if I have time to get off real quick before Cal comes in. I mean, if he is joining me.

My question is answered almost instantly. I hear the door to the locker room creak open. The shower turns on for half a minute and then off. A moment later, Cal comes into the steam room. His towel is thrown over his shoulder and his cock and balls bounce gently as he pads across the tile.

"Hey," I say. "How did your swim go?"

He pulls his towel down and turns to put it on the bench behind him. Bending over, he gives me an all-access view of his fuzzy, bubbly butt. Just as it seems I am going to get a peek at his man bud between his massive cakes, Cal turns and squats down on the seat.

"It was great. Much needed," he answers the question I forgot I asked.

"Well you look good out there," I compliment. "Your stroke looks good–steady and strong."

He smiles and playfully knocks his knee against mine. "Thanks. Just trying to keep up with you."

I can feel myself blush, and I force myself to look away.

He lets out a groan. I find a grimace on his face.

"You okay, Big Guy?" I ask.

"Oh yeah. Just getting old." He chuckles. "I pulled something in my lower back chopping wood yesterday. Hence my slow start today."

"You should soak it in the hot tube after this. That thing does miracles from muscle aches," I selfishly suggest, leaning forward with my elbows on my knees.

"Yeah. Sounds like a good idea. I think–"

He doesn't finish his sentence because his watch buzzes. Cal presses a few things and then tries to find his train of thought. Then his watch lets out two long buzzes.

"Damn," he says, standing and looking down at his wrist.

Suddenly, inches from my face is Cal's hearty skin flute. His crotch is close enough for me to smell the mix of chlorine and man scent. I press my lips together with all of my might. I look up at him and see that he is looking past his watch and has his eyes on me.

"I have to make a call. Stupid work matters," he says breaking our stare-off.

I lean back to let him through. He smirks as his eyes flick to my crotch. I realize why. Standing at half mass, my dick has betrayed me.

Now completely mortified, I take this as a perfect time to head to the hot tub. I step down into the bath. The square of inviting water can hold four men comfortably, but I have been here when more have climbed in. Ten minutes later, Cal joins me. I can't keep my eyes off his body as he drops down into the water. As he stands there deciding which seat to take, his staff and orbs bob along the water's surface.

"The jet right here," I point to the spot adjacent to me, "hits your lower back the best."

"Perfect," he says, sinking down beside me.

He fidgets a bit, trying to get comfortable. His leg rests against mine and he doesn't move it.

"Everything okay with work?" I ask.

"Fuck if I know," Cal replies in an out-of-character gruffness. "Sorry. Work is some of the reasons I am falling apart."

He lets out a sad chuckle. I don't laugh. A feeling of concern bubbles up in me.

"How so?" I ask.

He pauses. I feel I have over-stepped.

"My job is...a lot. It's crazy. It's some of why things with my wife went badly."

"So," I say, "quit."

"It's not that easy. It's a family business and I inherited it–even though everyone knew I didn't want it."

"So why did you take it?"

Cal lets out a long sigh. "It's complicated."

"Okay. Well if you need an ear, I'm here."

He smiles. "Thank you, Ryan. I appreciate that."

It goes quiet between us. Cal scoots around a bit more, his face scrunching.

"So what is your plan tomorrow for turkey day?" I ask.

"Shit," he says. I can't tell if that is his answer to me, or if something else is going on.

"Sorry. I can't get the water jet to hit the spot on my back I need."

"Here, get up," I say, pulling at his arm as I stand.

Hesitantly, he gets up.

"Turn," I say.

As he follows my directions, his plump ass brushes the head of my cock and a shock goes through my system. I carefully put my hand on Cal's lower back. My fingers grip his sides and my thumbs reach for the muscles that flank his spine. I press the meat of my palms deeply in and massage small circles.

Cal lets out a moan and bends forward, resting his elbow on side of the tub where it meets the deck.

"A little harder, buddy," he requests.

I ignore the water softly lapping against the inside of his ass crack, and dig in even deeper. Sighing in seconds, Cal is putty in my hands.

"Damn, Ryan. That feels so good," he coos.

I break the pattern and reach further up his back, prodding and kneading as I go. I give the space between his shoulder blades plenty of attention. It isn't until Cal's moans change to pants that I realize his rear mounds are gyrating against my hips and my stiff pipe is rubbing up and down on his hole.

"Okay," I say, giving his lower back a soft pat. I throw myself down into my seat to hide my raging hard-on.

In a euphoric daze, Cal turns to take his seat. It does not go unnoticed that his cock is at full, spectacular size. He doesn't seem to care.

"Ryan, dude. Thank you so much. It already feels a hundred times better." He squeezes my thigh with gratitude.

"Any time, Big Guy," I respond, trying to decide if I should make a move on him.

"Alright. This was great, but I gotta make some moves." His words sound like he is leaving but he doesn't move; he just keeps looking at me.

BUZZ. BUZZ.

Cal's watch breaks our trance. He exhales a long breath, and I dart out of the tub. Any longer in there together and I would have climbed on top of him.

I snag the first shower on the right. It's my favorite. The strongest water pressure–like spraying my skin off. I get a handful of shampoo from the dispenser and lather my hair. I hear another shower turn on and know I am not alone anymore.

When I rinse, I find Cal standing beside the shower across from me waiting for it to get warm. He looks at me confused.

"Why isn't this getting warm? None of them are." He sounds defeated.

I leave the heat of my pressure wash to feel the water and be sure he has it turned on correctly. In fiddling with the handle, I remember Betsy's disclaimer from yesterday: hot water will be limited.

"Oh, shit. I forgot. The hot water is set on low," I say turning to find that Cal has commandeered my shower.

"What the fuck, you rascal," I say to him, my mouth ajar.

He lets out the sexiest laugh as I close the distance between us. He pushes me back devilishly. I step to him again with the same response. It becomes a game. Me trying to get under the stream and him blocking me. His pecs and belly bounce each time he does it. There is laughing and name-calling. It's like we are teens again. Finally, he pulls me in close under the water spread. The back of me is plastered to the front of him.

"I guess we can share," he suggests.

"How nice of you," I say sarcastically while trying not to completely melt into him.

I step out of the spray to wash my body. I avert my eyes so I can keep my member under control, but I can feel Cal's eyes all over me.

"Move, you beast. I have to rinse," I tell him with a grin.

"How dare you!" he announces as he scoops me up in a bear hug. "I'll show you beast."

He lifts me off my feet and shakes me up and down. Our bodies, slick with my soap suds, slide against each other. My dick is stone hard and getting jerked off by his lower abdomen. I can feel his hard cock sliding between my thighs, but he doesn't stop. My chin falls to his shoulder and I can't hold back whimpering in his ear.

In realizing his little game has gone incredibly off track, he carefully puts me down. With a clear of his throat, he takes a big step away from me and gestures to the shower. In complete bafflement, I rinse off.

So many mixed messages.

I beeline to my locker because I can't take another moment of being teased. Is he just fucking messing with me now? I feel like shit.

As I dry off and reach into my bag for my underwear, I feel Cal move behind me. His stuff is in a locker two away from mine.

Fuck, man.

"Hey," he says.

"Yeah," I respond haughtily.

"Come over for Thanksgiving tomorrow." It's part command and part plead.

I am stopped in my tracks.

"Cal," I start.

"Do you have plans?" he asks.

"No," I say before my mind can make up a lie.

Dammit.

"Stellar. Come at four. I'll send you the address of my cabin on social media," he tells me.

"How do you know my social?" I ask.

He chuckles.

"I already found you, buddy." He winks.

I am speechless and even more surprised when I notice he is fully dressed and making his way toward the door.

"See you tomorrow, Ryan," he says disappearing from the locker room.

Witchcraft.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 963 28
This is the sequel to my first story called Lost, read Lost first before you read this story because it will make more sense. Ryan the broken lost bo...
155K 6.7K 26
We Could Only Keep It Up For A Little While... DISCLAIMER : IF YOU DO NOT CONDONE SAME SEX RELATIONSHIP, SEXUAL CONTENT ,OR ANYTHING OF THAT MANNER...
2K 104 18
Disclaimer: This story will contain adult content and situation. You must be of legal age in your jurisdiction to read. _____________________________...
713K 32.7K 35
Book 1 of The Secret Series Kacper had been counting since he was a ten year old boy. Subtracting years, months and now the countdown was almost over...