𝓐𝐬 π“˜π­ π“¦πšπ¬ | jack chamb...

By MountysWifex

| πŸ•°οΈ | harper chambers had been married to jack chambers for a total of four years. the two of them met whe... More

𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬
𝘨𝘳𝘒𝘱𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘴
𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘦
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷π˜ͺπ˜ͺπ˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹π˜ͺ𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹π˜ͺ.
𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹π˜ͺπ˜ͺ.

𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘱𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘹

1.5K 46 0
By MountysWifex

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓓on't ask Harper why she was doing what she was doing.

She was currently climbing up the ladder so she could get to the top of High Drive, her steps slow and sluggish.

When she was carefully at the top, she slowly walked to the edge of the diving board.

She was confused.

She had refused to go swimming all day, ignoring her friend's persistent requests for her to join them.

Truth be told that she wasn't feeling the prettiest at the moment, she still had a little baby weight to lose before she would feel like herself again.

She didn't hate her body though, she never could, it gave her and Jack everything they ever wanted a perfect little boy, she just grew to dislike it sometimes.

Harper closed her eyes and spreads her arms like she had seen Margaret do the day she 'fell off the roof'.

Suddenly, the pool lights lit up startling the girl who slowly looked down only to realise that the pool situated below her was now empty.

The water disappeared.

An endless concrete pit.

The chambers girl lost her balance, slowly clambering off the edge of the diving board, her body tumbling through the air, heading straight towards the concrete, where the water once stood.

She gasped, her eyes falling open and taking in her surroundings, breathing harsh and exhilarating.

Harper wasn't even in the water.

She was reclined on one of the sun loungers next to Bunny, Violet, Peg and Shelley, Alice walking out of the water with a pained look on her face.

Had she experienced the same thing?

Fast asleep in the stroller next to her sun lounger, was little Arthur, who was soon to be turning a month old.

A whole month.

Where had the time gone?

The housewives sat next to her we're having a boozy lunch, Harper not wanting to get involved seeing as she was exclusively breastfeeding.

"...pj still fits into the pants I brought for him last Christmas"Peg stated, taking a sip of the orange juice in her hand.

Shelley sighed. "— I don't ever want them to grow up, this is the cutest age, don't you agree harps?"

The chambers girl snapped her head over to the girl who had addressed her and brought her into the conversation, offering them a fake smile. "— oh yes, of course, although I've only been a mother for a month"

Alice took a towel and started drying herself off as Harper ran a hand through her hair.

"You'll see Alice,once you have lids, you won't even be able to remember your life before them, I mean your best friend has a baby, we're all waiting for you to join us!"Shelley pestered, waving her hand about as she explained.

Bunny let her eyes fall onto Harper, noticing that she was being more quiet than usual, before letting her gaze flitter over to Alice, who had the same facial expression painted across her face.

Shelley continued on. "—How lucky are we, ladies? Our men lug off to work all day and we get to lounge by the pool. We can't ever let them figure out how much we've got it made."

The other women laughed around them, Alice and Harper the only to not laughing.

"Seriously, though. Out there, we
couldn't live like this. Hopefully soon the whole world will look like Oasis."had Shelley's voice always been this draining?

Alice looked straight at the women. "Have you ever left, Shelley?"

Harper snapped her head over to her best friend, a look of curiosity taking over features.

"What do you mean?"

Alice shrugged her shoulders. "Since you've been here? Have you ever left? Gone on vacation?"

"Why would I ever need a vacation?"Shelley laughed, gesturing around at the environment around her.

She had everything.

"Yes Alice..."Harper glared at her friend. "— why would Shelley ever need to go on a vacation?"

"Oh my god" Peg sounded astounded.

The women pointed to the other side of the club, some women jumping up and squealing in excitement at what they were seeing.

To begin with, Harper couldn't really see who it was everyone was excited to see, that was until the crowd had parted, and her hazel orbs landed on the figure stood right in the middle.

It was Margaret.

To Harper, the women look absolutely fine, to be honest she looked better than fine, as if nothing had at all happened to her, she was basking in the affection the ladies were giving her.

Alice grabbed ahold of her best friends hand, who quickly pulled the stroller along with her, not wanting to leave little Arthur by himself, where anything could happen, and walked over to the crowd.

"It was mortifying,I tore my dress, the mail man found me..."

Violet gushed at the women. "— you look amazing!"

"Thank you..."Margaret thanked quietly, staring at the women who had just complimented her, studying her, not remembering her at all.

"Her names Violet"Harper spoke up, making the women look over at her.

"Violet of course"Margaret nodded, as if she was reassuring herself. "I'm having trouble remembering, but I know I need to apologize for the way I've been behaving since...Ted told me some of the things I've done, and"

"Please, we're just happy to have you back"Shelley explained.

Margaret nodded her head once again, smiling as she spoke. "—Dr Collins is a miracle worker, ten stitches and an ice pack"

Harper frowned.

Only ten stitches and an ice pack?

She watched the women fall from the roof, how did she only walk away with ten stiches?

"Margaret"

Alice didn't mean to speak so sharply, but she needed the women to look at her, at least for one second.

"Can me and Harper talk to you for a second?"

Harper managed to be persuaded to leave Arthur in the safe arms of Bunny, and let Alice once again drag her away and away from the others with Margaret in tow.

Once in a private area, Alice hardly glared at the women. "What the hell happened?"

Margaret tilted her head to the side. "I was trying to clean the windows, like an idiot..."

"Margaret"Harper spoke softly. "—are you sure your okay? I don't mean to pry but your acting a little different, call it the maternal instincts"

Just as she finished speaking, Harper internally groaned.

Why did she mention being a mother, after everything the women in front of her had been through.

Great idea Harper, really did a good job with that one!

Margaret ignored what she said. "Like what?"

"Margaret"Alice said her name again. "You jumped"

The women laughed, throwing her head back. "I wish I jumped, I would have landed better"

Alice glared at her. "You jumped! Me and Harper watched with our own eyes, you hit the fence, there was blood everywhere, it wasn't just ten stitches...."

Margaret let her eyes flicker between Harper and Alice before gazing back to the other women, who were all cooing over little Arthur who was now awake and smiling over the attention he was getting.

Just like his father.

"We know you lying"Harper spoke.

What was coming over her?

Why was she getting so angry?

Margaret tried to pry her hand away from the clasp that Harper had on it, but her grip was strong.

Shelley noticed the commotion and a cease formed in her brows. "— is everything okay? Margaret?"

"Just tell us the truth!"

A member of staff at the country club approached them, arms crossed over there chest.

They approached Harper, taking one look at the grasp she had on Margaret. "Ma'am, please take this elsewhere,or we'll be forced to call your husband."

For some reason, Harper still didn't move her hand, although she should have, things were still icy between her and Jack, she didn't need another reason for him to be mad at her.

Shelley smiled softly at the girl, she considered her a best friend. "Honey, why don't you get out of the sun for a bit. I think it's getting to your head."

Alice placed a hand on Harper's shoulder, making her let go of the women in front of her and shake her head.

What was the matter with her?

Harper looked up, noticing everyone was staring at her, Bunny giving her a look that screamed 'what are you doing?!'

Her head was spinning, she would never do something like that.

She hated confrontation and yet she started one right there.

Something was seriously wrong with her.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓐rthur laid wide awake in her stroller as he watched his mother pull a piece of paper out of her bag,

a phone number being displayed on it.

'Emergencies Only!' Written right under neath it.

Harper brought the phone up to her ear as she stood in the phone box, letting the phone ring out, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth as her eyes glistened with unshed tears that were threatening to fall any second.

Finally someone answered and that was enough to make her heart hammer against her rib cage.

"Jack?"

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 269 13
A contract. Something which you have to read, sign, and obey every rule. But what does this mean to Harper? Forced to go on tour with a band named W...
21.3K 1.2K 52
yΜΆeΜΆtΜΆ ΜΆaΜΆnΜΆoΜΆtΜΆhΜΆeΜΆrΜΆ ΜΆjΜΆaΜΆcΜΆhΜΆaΜΆrΜΆyΜΆ ΜΆfΜΆaΜΆnΜΆfΜΆiΜΆcΜΆ *** I wanted to make a promise." He looks at him the eyes. "I promise to make you feel more tha...
1M 39.9K 26
Rachel had survived the worst kind of heartache and had moved on with her life by following a dream that she had always had, to be a medical relief w...
17.8K 963 50
Their love story seemed to be perfect in everyone's eyes, right? He saved her in every way a person can be saved, after all. Then, would it remain...