Jimin's Pet • PJM

By Crimson_Bubbles

Jimin's Whore Pt 3. What would it feel like to belong to Park Jimin? To have all of his love and attention? ... More

Important Author's Note
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six ♡
Eight
Nine
Ten ♡
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen ♡
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty ♡
Twenty One ♡
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine ♡
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two ♡
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two ♡
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One ♡
Fifty Two ♡
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five ♡
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight

Seven ♡

2.6K 155 31
By Crimson_Bubbles

"Jji is fine with Hobi, stop worrying." Jimin pushed Tae's shirt upward, his tongue dragging across an exposed nipple.

Tae moaned scratching his nails through Jimin's hair as he arched upward with a sigh. Jimin roughed the hard bud against his teeth loving the sounds his boyfriend made. This was what he'd wanted all night, a quiet evening where there were no distractions, no chance that he would have to focus on anyone else.

It had taken another two hours but Jimin and Tae had finally been able to slip away from Jji's apartment with everyone else, leaving only her and Hobi behind. Jimin's punishment hadn't been quick, he knew if he rushed it the mood would be set for the remainder of the evening. But even after that Hobi had seemed reluctant to let everyone depart. He knew that was what was driving Tae's insecurity, but he didn't know how to fix it. He had no clue why Hobi was acting so weird about taking Jji's virginity after weeks of saying she'd choose him.

"We should call Hobi, make sure they're alright." Tae's voice was full of gruffness, deep and distracted even though he'd not dropped the subject of Jjille.

Jimin ignored the request letting his forearm brush against the front of Tae's pants. He was hard, straining against the tight material and he thought about relieving the pressure, but at the last minute didn't.

"What would we say? Hey Hobi, have you fucked her yet?" Jimin faked a laugh and winced knowing it hadn't sounded convincing.

"She seemed nervous, don't you think so?" Tae lifted his head from the bed, eyes opening and Jimin worried their evening was about to be ruined.

That had happened a lot lately, he'd come home expecting a quiet meal, cuddling on the couch, real sex. Instead he found Tae and Jji giggling in the kitchen or curled up on the couch already waiting for him. He thought he could count on two hands how many solo evenings he'd had with his boyfriend since she'd arrived. The worst part is he knew he was about to make a decision that was going to mess up their relationship further.

"If you say another word about anyone else I'm going to tie you up and go take a shower alone." Jimin practically growled the words his palm firmly stroking against Tae's covered cock, a cheap distraction that he shouldn't have employed.

"Please!" A whimper, acquiescence to Jimin's demand, Tae's hips drove upward wanting more friction.

"Who's my sweet boy?" Jimin teased biting the other nipple right after so that Tae's response was a choked sound. He didn't feel the lightness of the words he'd just said, but he tried to focus on moving things forward, sex would clear his head.

"Undress baby while I watch." Jimin flopped onto his back on the bed, his elbows propping him up while he watched Tae grin and crawl off the bed.

He was silent as Tae pulled his shirt over his head, slowly, turning around at the last minute to wink over his shoulder. Jimin was head over heels for this man, wanted nothing else but to be by his side every single day. What he was going to do tomorrow wouldn't change those feelings, even if from an outward perspective it seemed that way.

Tae turned back to face Jimin his chest bare, the lines of his collarbone begging to be kissed, his soft tummy marked with his lips and tongue. Jimin groaned rubbing his hands across the front of his own pants, he'd gotten hard watching the strip tease. Tae's pants lowered, tan thighs coming into view, his erection straining against the fabric of his underwear.

"Stop." Jimin stood from the bed and walked to Tae, then lowered to his knees in front of him, his hands grabbing his hips. Tae looked down a bit startled at the unusual change in position, it was more likely to find Tae on his knees for Jimin.

Jimin's mouth kissed all the way along the waistband of the boxers, his tongue dancing beneath the fabric. His hands moved from his hips to clutch the elastic, and then they were moving downward until Tae's long cock could spring free. Jimin didn't wait he licked across the head, swiping away the drops of fluid already leaking out.

Tae's noises were breathy, his hands tangling in Jimin's hair. It was rare that he would so freely give Tae pleasure first. As a sub he was expected to earn anything he was given but all Jimin could think about was making his baby forget everything outside of their bedroom.

Opening wide Jimin took him into his mouth, tongue stroking circular patterns all the way down his length until Tae hit the back of his throat. He took a slow breath to keep from gagging and then sucked sharply as he withdrew his mouth. Tae was loud, moans of pleasure filled the room, his eyes almost closed as he looked down at Jimin.

"Do you want more baby?" Jimin licked across the underside of his cock, and Tae nodded, forgetting to vocalize, but he didn't correct him.

"Get back on the bed." Tae complied and Jimin followed his kisses against his stomach, biting ones that left red marks on their path downward.

Jimin pulled back before he reached Tae's cock again and undressed himself quickly, all his clothing tossed behind him onto the floor. Then skin to skin he pressed against Tae before dragging his mouth against him in a fierce kiss. Tae's hands pulled their bodies close together, their hard cocks brushing in a way that made Jimin want to cry out.

He cupped his hand around both of their cocks and rubbed the soft velvety flesh together, both of them panting at the sensation. Jimin was overwhelmed, he wanted to touch every part of his boyfriend but desire was making him rush.

"Can we?" Jimin whispered against Tae's neck, kissing the pulse point of his throat, he didn't finish the question.

"Please." Tae groaned, thrusting into Jimin's hand before arching away to yank open the side table.

He pressed a bottle of lubricant into Jimin's free hand and Jimin let it fall to the bed. Knowing Tae was ready made him feel secure enough to slow down and enjoy the moment. Tae had other ideas, he smirked and pinched Jimin's bicep, rolling to his belly.

"Has it been that long?" Jimin moved to his knees, fingers rubbing along Tae's back, feeling the muscles tighten beneath his touch.

"We don't spend time together anymore."

Jimin could tell Tae tried to say it casually without any emphasis but he knew he was right. He was using all his energy on Jji and their new album, and by the time he got home they got each other off quickly and went to sleep. They'd not made love in a long time.

"Don't complain about being sore tomorrow then." Jimin grabbed the bottle again and dripped some into his fingers before slipping them against Tae's ass.

"Mmm, I won't. Don't hold back either, I need this, we need this." Tae moaned when his finger slipped inside, his ass squeezed and Jimin added another.

"There's way too much talking right now, not enough whimpering." Jimin eased a third in, it felt impossibly too tight to accomplish, and Tae's sounds were gasps.

When all three settled inside Tae he moved them gently, working them apart slightly, as he arched over him kissing his shoulder blades. Tae pressed his cheek against the bed, he was whimpering, tiny grumbly sounds that made Jimin wild with need.

"That's better." He changed the angle of his fingers and Tae exploded with sound, Jimin knew he'd found the sweet spot.

Letting his slippery fingers slide out he coated his cock and grabbed Tae's hips lining himself up with his asshole. The head slipped in easily from his fingers earlier but he paused, gritting his teeth only a couple inches in. Tae gripped him so snugly he worried he'd orgasm if he didn't control himself.

Taking a breath he eased forward another inch then backed up almost letting himself slip out. Tae protested pushing backward but Jimin's hands held him still, controlled his angle. When he felt he was stable he thrust forward again, almost encasing himself before pulling back out.

"Fuck, don't tease." Tae groaned raising to his arms and Jimin got the message.

Lifting Tae against his chest he drove upward into him forcefully. Tae's moans were encouraging and he wrapped one arm around his chest and the other around his leaking cock. For several minutes the only thing he could think about was how firmly Tae squeezed him, and how good their bodies combining felt.

"I'm close." Tae panted, pushing his ass backward.

Jimin kissed his neck, teeth nipping against it and he fucked against him faster. Tae was loud, yelps and cries as his hand twisted against his cock, pleasuring him from both sides. Jimin could feel the hollow sensation building in his stomach, the harder he thrust into Tae the more it roiled. He knew he would explode soon, and he pounded against Tae harder.

By the time he felt Tae spill his sticky cum over his fingers he erupted into Tae's ass, both of them falling forward against the bed. He rocked his hips into Tae through the feeling, his ears ringing as the sound of his heart beating eased in his ears.

Jimin rolled sideways, taking his weight off his boyfriend and Tae curled into him, Jimin's cock slipping out of him in the motion. They were both breathless but he kissed him anyway, his hand around the back of Tae's neck pulling him closer.

"I love you so much baby, never leave me okay?" Jimin whispered the words against Tae's lips, pulling back from the kiss.

His stomach twisted at the words, they felt so manipulative knowing what he was going to do tomorrow. Tae, who had no clue what the next days would bring, smiled widely and kissed Jimin again.

"It's you and me forever Chim." Tae looked down at their bodies and traced a love bite on his stomach. "You know this is why I can't ever show Army my abs."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 16.7K 32
"If I spread your thighs apart, I expect that they stay open." Jimin's relationship with his boyfriend has always been a growing concern. It seems th...
282K 16.2K 65
Jimin's Whore Part 2 You've decided that three months away from Jimin was more than you could take, but is it ever really possible to pick up where y...
14.7K 579 20
"I really don't think you understand what you've done this time." Jimin was bitter. He sat on their shared bed, arms crossed over his chest, huffing...
464K 23.2K 26
['RICH BOYS' TRILOGY - BOOK 1] "I heard that rich boys have daddy kink." "Do you think Park Jimin has one?" warning: bdsm [should this even be a warn...