It all began here

By fernandeyaa

* He was close...too close as I could feel his breath on my face making a blush creep up my cheeks....and i g... More

Introduction
Characters introduction
chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Announcement!!!
Chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty- one

Chapter four

21 2 2
By fernandeyaa

***********Next day************
Cat's pov......

' Cat!!!!'
' Oh ..no!..gosh,  can someone tell that annoying freak to keep it down?'....
I yawn and place my head under the pillow. Am usually not a morning person and right now I feel like killing somebody's son....

' Cat!!!, am gonna get late!!!'
Shoot!...it's Tuesday and am practically late! .....
' Coming down soon ...Adrian!!!!...'
I quickly took my bath, got dressed and rush down to eat breakfast....

' I can't believe you've got time to eat right now ...whiles am getting late '
Adrian scoffs
I looked at his already empty plate and looked back at him....
' Do you have a death wish?...huh?'
' Dad!...'
He whines...
' Come on Lia....don't say that to your immature brother '
Dad said with a small laugh....

' Not you too dad...am sure mom wouldn't have bullied me like this '
I quickly left my breakfast and stood up....
' That's it let's go !!'
I angrily stormed out....,this boy had to spoil my mood, this is a clear sign that today ain't gonna go well....
I watched as Adrian opens the door and gets into the passenger seat.....
' Am sorry Cat....I got you upset....'
He said and looked out the window

' If I say " it's fine"... then am kidding you.., you are making dad look like he can't make you happy...and that is the last thing i want right now!!'
' I ... I said am sorry, I apologized to dad too... I know how you feel when we talk about her...., It just slipped my lips '
I looked at him then back on the road....
' And you can't blame me... I grew without a mother and sometimes, I get jealous of my mates when their mom drop them or visit...., It's...it's so much to take in....'
He says while cleaning his tears....

Oh!...now I feel so bad for shouting at him ,...should have considered his feelings too....am I too hard on he and dad for wanting mom back or selfish?....

' Look...am sorry for shouting at you and not being considerate of your feelings, I know just like dad, you want her back too but I can't help it okay..... I can't , but if you will feel okay searching and bringing her back....then I won't object again......just giving you a head up...move me out of that union, cause I've got nothing to do with her...'
I said as we almost neared his college...

' Cat... I don't want to make a decision in which you are not part, I want us to do this together and make that decision...not divided..'
' Fine!..but just for you guys....okay?'
' Sure ...thanks Cat '
He says with a smile...
' Come here...'.
I hug him tightly
' I love you so much Adrian, always know that I've got your back....always '...
' Thanks Cat....I love you too, so so much
He says and kiss my cheeks...
' Eww....jeez , I ain't your girlfriend'...
He chuckles as he gets down and hurries inside the building.....

I looked at the time and boy....was I late? Damn yes!. ' Fat bear' is surely going to chew me down for good....
I speed drive to the place and on my way getting there.... I unintentionally hit somebody's car!....Great!, Just f*cking great!
Talking about a bad day then today is surely one.           

Hehe!!!! Hope you are enjoying it....keep reading cause its  just starting . Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 66.8K 31
I took a deep breath."Antonio I...I'm pregnant."His smile suddenly faded and his brown eyes turned darker by the second. He removed my hands from his...
1.9M 43.7K 37
š“’š“øš“¶š“¹š“µš“®š“½š“®š“­ "Hey Daddy," she swerved slowly, her chocolate brown eyes dancing with mischief as she inspected me. "I don't fuck with you Sophi...
99.2K 2.7K 42
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...
780K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...