I've got a bad idea (A.G x Y...

By jaz_mh

Miss Grande a teacher, Y/n a student, once they cross paths they can't seem to resist each other nor avoid ea... More

Introduction
1. First Day
2. Today...
3. The Weekend
4. Back to school
5. Date
6. what a day
7. what a day Pt.2
8. Honesty
9. lots of tears
10. Busy Day
11. Lost in my thoughts
12. my everything
13. Y/n's Birthday!!
14. Hectic
15. Scooter Braun
16. Don't worry
17. Spring Break
18. Dangerous Woman
19. The counselor
20. Tough
21. This day
22. Cops and caught
23. Crazy
24. Dinner
25. Last day of school
26. Diego Pt.1
27. Diego Pt.2
28. Game Day
29. Pennsylvania Pt.1
31. Pittsburgh
32: The other one..
33. Manchester Pt.1
34. Manchester Pt.2
35. I will always choose you πŸ’™
36. π‘…π‘œπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘ ✨
37. Make up?

30. Pennsylvania Pt.2

219 15 3
By jaz_mh

Y/n's Pov

I hear Ariana wince as she moves her legs, I stand at the doorway of the room smirking recalling the memories. Last night was exhausting but eventful and I knew she was sore. I admired the masterpiece I made on her neck and then my eyes trailed down her body looking at the marks here and there. I was definitely in love with her.

She tries to speak but her voice is lost, just like I told her last night when I fucked her like I hated her even though I love her, she lost her voice because of all the moaning and screaming.

I love having her under me whimpering, moaning in pleasure, touching me, scratching me, marking her territory. God knows the hotel guests filed noise complaints.

Her voice is so low and raspy, her fans are gonna be pissed.

Fuck them fans you living yo best life.

My inner devil spoke and I chuckled as the angel side of me and him started arguing.

I walk over to the bed and plop down beside her caressing her legs and thighs soothingly not in a sexual way. I knew her pussy was closed until further notice, even though it belongs to me.

"I love you" I whisper in her ear, "I love you too" she says back in a low voice not wanting to lose it more than she already has.

I fucked her voice and attitude out of her, I enjoyed it too. I lay down staring at the ceiling thinking about random things while having this petite Italian in my arms.

Her legs move now and then to get into a more comfortable position and I breathe in and out closing my eyes taking in her mixture smell of flowers and lavender.

I kiss the top of her head, I looked at the time to see it was already eleven am and my baby still hasn't eaten and not to mention Diego is still asleep he must be exhausted.

We heard a knock on the doors, "come in" I say and Victoria comes in, "Hey boo I made a new verse to see if you like it" she says to her, "okay, I'll check it out now" Ariana says and Victoria raises her eyebrow, "what the fuck happened to your voice?" She asks her, "I got it fucked out of me" Ariana shrugged her shoulders like she didn't just say something unholy, "yes, and she took it like a big girl" I winked at Ariana when I said that.

She got up and limped all the way to the bathroom. Victoria left the room and Courtney came in, "sup y/l/n" She nods her head up to me in a greeting way, "sup chipotle" I say and do the same thing. She leaves and then my mind goes back wandering around just thinking.

Ariana does her routine then puts something nice on even though she looks good in everything she took a whole 25 minutes picking an outfit, she didn't have much but tour outfits and she couldn't wear those so she wore a simple outfit.

(Ariana's outfit)

Unlike her I've been ready.

(Your outfit)

I wrap my arms around her and sway us side to side as I rest my chin on her shoulder. She gets her phone and I kiss her cheek, she is still limping and trusts me if she limps in that kitchen it's over. Her friends will bomber her with questions.

After Pennsylvania she goes to New York and then all the way to Europe, so far but oh well, trust me as soon as I get drafted I'm going with her. Which will be soon, as my coach said.

Diego walks into our room and jumps, "That's brutal!!" Ariana almost screams as she talk with someone on the phone, I furrow my eyebrows rubbing her back comforting her. "Okay I understand ciao" she hung up clearly in a bad mood now, "bab-" she cut me off, "no y/n I don't feel like talking about it, I love you but no" she says and I nod.

"Yoda" Diego says, "yes bam?" I ask, "I-im hungry" he stutters out keeping a distance from Ariana. "I'll go make you something bean, sorry for scaring you" Ariana says and her soft, nice voice is back. Diego nods and she picks him up, she's still limping a little bit and I hold the small of her back helping her keep balance.

Ariana sits him down on the chair and starts chopping up fruits to make a fruit salad, for me she cuts up pineapple. Oh fucking crap, does she ever get tired??

She passes a Diego his bowl and he eats it slowly using his ipad. She passes me a bowl of pineapple, a little bit of blueberries and strawberries. If I've never mentioned from the time I've known Ariana she is a huge blueberry fan.

I eat strawberries and blueberries not touching one single pineapple, Ariana gives me a glare and I feel the heat rise onto my cheeks as she eats a strawberry and pops grapes into her mouth all while staring into my eyes.

I look down at my plate continuing to eat, I ended up eating the pineapple and Diego finished eating as well as Ariana.

I wash the dishes and then put them away.

~~~

"Ariiiii" Diego drags out to her as we were sitting on the couch, "yuh?" She asks, "I wan da icecream" he whines, he's been asking for icecream for the past hour.

"Ask your brother" she says to him with her raspy voice considering that's how she now sounds thanks to me. "Let's go, Ari you're staying?" I ask her, "yeah I'm waiting for Jai" who the fuck is that? I shrug my shoulders nodding.

I carry Diego and leave the hotel room and I go into the elevator going down to the first floor. I walk to the car and I buckle him then go into the driver's seat, I turn on the engine and we went to coldstone.

Me and him go in the line and I hold his hand protectively overthinking about the paparazzi. "Good afternoon, welcome to coldstone what can I get for you today?" The woman at the cashier asks, "bam what type of icecream ya want?" I ask him and he looks through the types, "hmm cookies and cream please" he says, "cone or no cone?" She asks my little brother, "sprinkle chocolate cone" he says excitedly making me chuckle, "any toppings with that?" She asks him once again, "extra cookies, umm uhh and sprinkles and twix" he says getting overjoyed. "Okay, anything for you sir?" She asks me, "no thank you" I say being polite, I hear the jingles from the door meaning someone is coming in here.

"Y-y/n" Courtney says out of breath, "what's wrong??" I ask worried, "a-ariana she-she is in labor" I mutter fuck, "here" I pass her a twenty not knowing the price but she gives me money back and then passes Diego the icecream.

"Have a good day, Diego come on your nephew is about to be born" I say happily. I run out going into the Tesla, oh that's why Courtney was panting she had to take Ariana to the hospital first and then run here since they took an Uber. The hospital is on the other side of coldstone so it's still close.

I rush into the hospital as Courtney is with Diego, Courtney took Diego and sat with him in the main room.

I went to the front desk as fast as possible, "How may I help you sir?" She asks me, "I- my wife is in labor" I say freaking out, I have to be there. "Her name?" She asks, "Ari-Ariana Grande" I say, "Y/n Y/l/n?" She asks me, "yes that's me" I say and show her my id, she nods and tells me the room.

I quickly go over there and I see her laying in bed as the contractions were too much for her to handle, "I-i'm never gonna let you come inside of me again" she says in pain groaning and I chuckle going over to her. I kiss her head and hold her hand.

"Okay, I'll be here to deliver your baby, I am Mrs. Williams, you can start pushing now please and make sure to take deep breaths" the nurse says and Ariana groans starting to push all while squeezing my hand tight.

~~~

Ariana was carrying the baby who was now clean and I cut off his umbilical cord. "He's so cute" Ariana pouts admiring our son, "yeah, just like his momma" I say. She laughs softly and I take a picture. Courtney comes in here with Diego and he's flabbergasted.

"Sir?" Mrs. Williams asks me, "yes?" I ask, "the name of your son?" Oh shit right, I look at Ariana and she nods with a wide smile on her face, "Emmanuel Grande-Butera-Y/l/n" the doctor smiles and tells me to write it, I do as she says and she makes sure it's clear and that she can understand my handwriting and then she went to go make a birth certificate.

She soon came back with the paper, "okay here you go, Mrs. Y/l/n will have to stay here for three to four days at the most" the nurse says and we nod, "as for the baby though after two days he'll be free to go home" she says and we nod, "thanks" Ariana and me say and she nods respectfully and walks out of the room.

"I wanna carry him" Diego says, "sit down on that chair Diego" I tell him and Ariana passes me Emmanuel, "carry him exactly how I'm giving you, don't, I repeat don't drop him" I say and he nods, I place him in his arms and he kisses his forehead.

"You can take him now" Diego says and I carry my son, I place him back in Ariana's arms as he sleeps. Wow this was surprising, I didn't know today was her due date but wow I can't believe our son was born in Pennsylvania.

Ariana is also gonna have to delay her show but I'm happy because that means she stays here for more days than she was scheduled for.

I carry the baby placing him in the little crib that is beside Ariana. He's still sound asleep as Ariana also fell asleep.

A/n: I hope y'all liked this chapter, love you bubs, bye.

Any questions, suggestions, or anything?

Comment below.

I don't proof read so sorry if there are any mistakes!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
98.4K 2K 35
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
171K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...