𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 ⁻ⁿᵒ...

By hearts444may

ೃ⁀➷ ೃ⁀➷ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭�... More

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
𝟬𝟬𝟭
𝟬𝟬𝟮
𝟬𝟬𝟯
𝟬𝟬𝟰
𝟬𝟬𝟱
𝟬𝟬𝟲
𝟬𝟬𝟳
𝟬𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟬𝟵

𝟬𝟭𝟬

549 11 2
By hearts444may

📍- home
𝗠𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗱𝘆'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃-

"she not even allat" notti was talking about nena and how she tried to dm him the other day. "she a smooch, and she be around rpt" I told him as we walked inside the deli

"que bobo" he shook his head "not gon lie, I paid for you food last time so you gotta pay for mine this time" I told notti "and I payed for yours any other day so" he said with a little bit of sass

"Ok ma'am" I playfully rolled my eyes before walking off to get my snacks. I got takis,a Twix bar, a Kiwi strawberry Arizona, and a chopped cheese ona roll.

"bro ion wanna go to school" notti whined "you saying this now that we across the street from it?" I side eyed him. "can we skip first period?" He asked "sure" I said "rea— no nigga" I said cutting him off.

He sucked his teeth and walked off "waitt i got ur food!!" I yelled once I realized our food was in the same bag.

"You didnt wanna skip this boring ass class right? now look at you bored as fuck" notti laughed. "Shut the fuck up" I mumbled before taking another bite of my food.

"lemme get some" notti said "no. choke on my dick" I rolled my eyes and said. Notti nodded before saying "aii, be like that. Don't ask why I'm not talking to you"

"Im jokin.. here" I said giving him half of the half. He smiled and ate it.

Once class ended me and notti went separate ways.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
333K 10.1K 110
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
966K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
224K 4.7K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...