𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 ! 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈...

Door stxrniqlo

CELESTIAL /səˈlesCHəl/ adjective 1. positioned in or relating to the sky, or outer space as observed in ast... Meer

author's note
author's note part 2
ideas / requests!
𝐦. 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨
contes de regret (m. sturniolo)
ce qui nous est arrivé? (m. sturniolo)
sortir ensemble matt sturniolo
photo dumps with matt
c'est bon, je suis là (m. sturniolo)
petites histoires aléatoires (m. sturniolo)
extrémités opposées du spectre (m. sturniolo)
coucher de soleil aux fraises (m. sturniolo)
petites histoires aléatoires (m. sturniolo)
pas besoin de s'inquiéter (m. sturniolo)
d'être celui (m. sturniolo)
briseur de règles (m. sturniolo)
de connaître des choses comme l'amour (m. sturniolo)
𝐜. 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨
visages du passé (c. sturniolo)
toujours et à jamais (c. sturniolo)
fermeture (c. sturniolo) (m. sturniolo)
fermeture 002 (c. sturniolo) (m. sturniolo)
été cruel (c. sturniolo)
enfin à la maison (c. sturniolo)
amant bleu clair (c. sturniolo)
petites histoires aléatoires (c. sturniolo)
sur et hors de la glace (c. sturniolo)
es-tu vraiment à moi? (c. sturniolo)
comment pourriez-vous aller bien? (c. sturniolo)
es-tu vraiment à moi? 002 (c. sturniolo)
fou amoureux (c. sturniolo)
plus que tout (c. sturniolo)
s'il vous plaît laissez-moi entrer (c. sturniolo)
petites histoires aléatoires (c. sturniolo)
effet papillon (c. sturniolo)
si je pouvais je le ferais (c. sturniolo)
dix petits moments et un grand moment (c. sturniolo)
etrouver son chemin (c. sturniolo)
j'étais ta préférée (c. sturniolo)
attachée (c. sturniolo)
𝐧. 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐨
avec amour, ma valentine (n. sturniolo)
𝐬. 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬

nuits blanches (c. sturniolo)

1.5K 29 4
Door stxrniqlo

summary: in which you've spent the last few nights awake, furiously working on your essays and chris struggles to fall asleep without you.

warnings: swearing and tooth rotting fluff.

author's note: title loosely translates to sleepless nights in english from french.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

THIRD PERSON POV

chris tossed and turned for what felt like the millionth time that night, his brain completely haywire and wide awake while his body remained desperate for a good night's sleep. technically, he had nothing actually bothersome enough in his life to keep him awake beyond one o'clock the morning. but not having you by his side truly had him unable to succumb to the exhaustion begging to take over.

nothing was wrong between you two, you just had essay after essay piled on you from your college professors. it was nearing the end of the semester which meant the work and study loads grew tenfold. you had spent almost every night in the last week, hunched over your laptop on either the couch or at the dining table, typing away as the gruesomely bright light stared back at you.

chris had noticed the bags growing under eyes about three days ago, making not so subtle comments about your sleep schedule, wanting you to take a break to fully regenerate your brain. but you, as stubborn as ever, claimed that you only had a bit more work to do.

chris knew you were lying every time he walked into the kitchen after twelve in the morning to check on you. and he knew you were lying every time he texted you, making sure you hadn't fully turned into a catatonic zombie. but tonight had marked nearly six nights of this behaviour and he knew your body had to be crying out for some well needed sleep. so with a heavy grunt, the boy got out of bed, wrapping his soft blanket around him and made his way up the stairs to the kitchen, where he found you in the same state that he had seen many times in a row.

"y/n, baby, come to bed. this isn't healthy." chris hummed as he walked toward you, briefly watching as word after word appeared on screen, filling the screen with information about a subject he didn't understand.

"i've got one more page to go chris and then i'll come to bed." you mumbled, your brain on autopilot as you answered your worried boyfriend, even you knew that your voice had betrayed you, the lie not even trying to disguise itself.

"y/n i'm giving you another hour and then i'm making nick hide your laptop in the morning." chris grumbled, pressing a chaste kiss to the top of your head before begrudgingly walking away, rolling his eyes as the sound of your typing filled the air.

chris had fallen asleep the second he hit the pillow again, only to wake up about two hours later, needing water as he noticed that you still hadn't come to bed. once again, he got out of bed with the blanket wrapped around himself and made the climb to the kitchen. this time however, you were standing at the fridge as you grabbed a bottle of water, blindly grabbing another as you heard the soft patter of chris' feet against the laminate flooring.

"has this been saved?" chris rasped as he pointed to your laptop, his eyes heavy and half shut as he looked at you.

"yeah it saves as i go." you replied, in a nearly identical state as chris. you knew, in the back of your mind, that your stressed behaviour wasn't healthy, you knew you needed sleep. but when it came to college work, you got into the headspace of needing to finish everything as quickly as possible so that the stress of being late didn't cause you to panic.

chris nodded as he shut your laptop, quickly turning to face you as his hands grabbed at the pockets of your sweatpants, pulling you closer to him, your arms instinctively wrapped around his torso as his wound around your shoulders, wrapping you both in the blanket he had around himself.

his head rested atop his arm as he pressed fluttering and feather light kisses against your jaw, humming against the skin, trying his hardest to get you to finally agree to go to sleep.

"baby, c'mon it's almost four in the morning, you can't keep doing this yourself. plus i cant sleep without you." the boy whispered as you nodded against his shoulder. he smiled lightly as he lifted his head, gently turning you to face him with the thumb of his left hand. without another word, he sleepily pressed his lips against yours, smiling tiredly as you kissed him back, suddenly feeling like you hadn't received affection from the boy in months.

pulling away you looked up at him as he tugged you toward his room, mumbling something about finally being able to sleep through the rest of the night.

it was well around eleven in the morning when chris finally woke up to the feeling of his girlfriend's finger tracing lightly over skin, scrunching his nose and batting your finger away, he propped himself up on his elbows.

"mornin." he rasped, blinking a few times as he look at you, laying half on the bed and half on top of chris, your hand splayed against his chest as your chin rested on your hand.

"i always forget just how many freckles you have, they're so light." you giggled, peering up at chris slightly as he pressed a kiss to your lips before gently pushing your off him and climbing out of bed.

"were you watching me sleep, you freak?" he teased as he made his way to his bathroom, shutting the door as your sleepy laughter filled the room.

"only for like ten minutes but i've been up for about an hour." you called out, flipping onto your back and sprawling out on the bed.

"how'd you sleep?" chris hummed as he exited the bathroom, throwing you a pair of his sweats as you got off the bed, swiftly pulling the thick pants over the shorts you had worn to bed.

"pretty good actually, i really needed that. did you sleep okay?"

"yeah you definitely needed it because over the last week, i think you've gotten about twenty hours max." he laughed, pulling out a clean shirt and quickly tugging it over his head before walking around to his side of the bed, grabbing both of your phones from the the table where they sat on charge, handing you your phone as you walked toward his bedroom door.

"yeah i gotta work on managing my time when it comes to the end of the semester."

"you do, but i get it, your anxiety bothers you a lot more around this time and i slept really good. it's easier to sleep when i know you're not destroying yourself by staying up and drinking unhealthy amounts of caffeine to keep going." he hummed, as you walked out chris' room and up the stairs to the kitchen.

"i'm surprised you slept well because you fell asleep on your side and then flipped onto your back, you said you only said a good sleep when you sleep on your stomach." you laughed, following your boyfriend, feeling your stomach growl due to the lack of actual food that you hadn't eaten in a week.

"well i wanted to cuddle, i needed to make sure you were actually sleeping instead of sneaking into bed at nearly seven in the morning." chris replied, pulling a chair away from the table and sitting on it, tugging you into his lap, making your face go bright red as nick walked down the stairs, grimacing at the sight of affection so early in the day as he sat on the couch with his facing the couple.

"you're such a dork." you whispered, resting your head on his shoulder as your fingers combed through the hair on the back of his head, lightly threading through the unruly curls.

"baby, i care about you and want you to take better care of yourself  when school gets hard, that's all." he whispered back, his arm snaking around your waist to keep you from falling back as his other hand tugged your legs over his lap so that they dangled over his thighs.

"i know and i appreciate it, i tend to forget that i'm an actual human rather than a robot trying to get a degree."

"yeah i know and i'll always be there to look out for you and remind you to take breaks, alright? i love you."

"i know and i love you too chris." you hummed, pressing a kiss to his cheek as chris scrolled through his phone, ordering breakfast for himself, you and his brothers.

"you guys actually make me want to vomit because you're so cute." nick muttered, making chris and you giggle loudly as you and chris sat at the table.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

a/n pt 36273627: this came to me bc i've been struggling to sleep and my girlfriend constantly reminds me to take better care of myself so, enjoy!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

665K 10K 39
"home is wherever i'm with you" matt sturniolo x female oc
40.1K 508 25
ⁿᵉʷ sturniolo Imagines. est. Nov 7, 2023 ━ no smut, however some slight sexual content comments & votes are much appreciated ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ @luverboychris
53K 418 20
Chris sturniolo x y/n
565K 11.3K 65
❛ 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ❜ 〔 🩻 〕 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 .ᐟ they haven seen each oth...