The Vile.

بواسطة chakrabortypuja94

If black defined darkness he was darker than that. He chose to be like that. Darkness attracted him. He loved... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Meeting.
Chapter 2: The Only Option.
Chapter 3: Meet The Dark.
Chapter 4: The Challenge.
Chapter 5: See you soon?
Chapter 6: Surprised?
Chapter 7: Intruder.
Chapter 8: A Piece of Peace.
Chapter 9: A tangled situation.
Chapter 10: Valorous.
Chapter 11: The Gate of Fate.
Chapter 12: A Burning Sensation.
Chapter 13: The Fire.
Chapter 14: Heart Wants.
Chapter 15: Hate Me Forever.
Chapter 16: D's place.
Chapter 17: Vile Creature.
Chapter 18: Until Tomorrow.
Chapter :19
Chapter :20
Chapter : 21
Chapter : 22
Chapter : 23
Chapter : 24
Chapter : 25
Chapter : 26
Chapter : 27
Chapter : 28
Chapter : 29
Chapter : 30
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Chapter : 35
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Chapter : 38
Chapter : 39
Chapter : 40
Chapter : 41
Chapter : 42
Chapter : 43
Chapter : 44
Chapter : 45
Chapter : 46
Chapter : 47
Chapter : 48
Chapter : 49
Chapter : 50
Chapter : 51
Chapter : 52
Chapter : 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter : 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter : 57
Chapter : 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter : 60
Chapter : 61
Chapter : 62
Chapter : 63
Chapter : 64
Chapter : 65
Chapter : 66
Chaptrr : 67
Chapter : 68
Chapter : 69
Chapter : 70
Chapter : 71
Author's note
Chapter : 72
Chapter - 73
Chapter : 74
Chapter : 75
Chapter : 76
Chapter : 77
Chapter : 79
Chapter : 80
Chapter : 81
Chapter : 82
Chapter : 83
Chapter : 84
New Book Alert!
Chapter : 85
Chapter : 86
Epilogue
Seize Her And...

Chapter : 78

1.6K 182 28
بواسطة chakrabortypuja94

I Need You.

It's a feeling, a feeling that she's close by. An urge to see her safe and unharmed. A frenzy to hurt every single person who might have hurt her, or worst touched her. That's what makes his movements so smooth as he attacks the trained, uniformed guards like they don't even exist. Ojas fights side by side, but he knows today's Danuj D' is incomparable, because he doesn't even acknowledge the pool of men surrounding them. His face is stout, focused and furious, his jaw clenched, his eyebrows furrowed, his muscles tensed. He is burning from within.

The more Ekansh's men hovers over him the more he finds relief, for he knows the more men down the easier it becomes. His hands move rhythmically, flipping some, throwing some, punching some, kicking some and breaking all. His mask has fallen somewhere between the fights. The sound of bullets draw his concentration to his right. A man, too tall and bulky for his own good felt it was right to fire at him from afar. But he isn't ready to take it that way, so within a blink of an eye he tackles few of the men to the ground, crosses their fallen bodies like a professional hurdler,  reaching the bulky man within a millisecond and bending his hand behind his back, the one that was holding the gun, while kicking him on his lower back. The man falls to the ground face first. Surprisingly the man stopped firing at him the moment he turned to look at his face. But he is out of his mind now, he is finding it impossible to show mercy to anyone at that time. The moment his fist met with the man's jaw, the man looked at him, not with fear, but with shock and perhaps respect.

"D-Devansh Sachdev, you're Devansh Sachdev, aren't you? You're alive, you're alive sir! Kedar's father was right." The man shouts hopefully, making him check his face immediately. His mask has fallen, he has exposed himself. He looks at the man and that's when he takes the decision. The decision to accept his true identity.

"Yes, once upon a time I was Devansh Sachdev, but now I am Danuj, Danuj D'." He says standing up, his face expressionless.

"If you're alive, then why don't you take over what's rightfully yours sir. We, all of us will be happy, will be at peace for once. This man is crazy. He has made our lives nothing but a living hell. He's ruining us and our families every day. I beg you sir. Come back." The man pleads. To this Danuj turns around to look at the man, looking at him curiously.

"Don't you work for him willingly?" He asks.

"No sir, most of us don't. He threatens, he threatens to murder our kids, to kill our family members, to destroy us from the very core. He has done so to many of us. H-his men murdered my wife because I failed to keep up my end of a deal. " The man says with teary eyes. Danuj immediately clenches his eyes, as if he could see the incident taking place right infront of his eyes. It took him a few seconds to recover but then he looked at the man.

"You said there are others like you. Fine then, if you can successfully convince them, then go and make them agree with you. Leave this place as soon as possible. If you can do that and if I survive this fight, you all are welcome to join me. But today I have a bigger war to deal with. Now tell me where is Vasudha?" He asks. The man looks at him as if he still can't believe his own eyes.

"That way sir, inside the under constuction museum." Nodding in approval and giving him one last glance Danuj runs forward.

¤¤¤¤¤
The revolving chair is giving her a hard time but she had to do something atleast. And she did. She dragged the bed beside the wall where the window is set. Then she very slowly dragged the unusually heavy wooden table. It took every bit of her energy to lift up the table on the bed, but she eventually did that as well. She placed the revolving chair on top of it, which keeps slipping everytime she tries to stand. But she knows that she has to. Her stomach pains like hell, due the strong kick by Ekansh, she knows her lips are busted as well, she can taste the blood there. And about her cheeks, the slaps were awfully hard.  But what satisfies her is how she returned everything he gave her.

She wraps the orna (dupatta) all around her fist, then looks at the glass window determinedly. Within a millisecond her clothe wrapped fist collides with the glass of the window. But the glass doesn't budge and she keeps on punching on the the same spot until her fist starts bleeding.
Eventually, it breaks and she releases a breath of relief, as if the physical pain isn't hurting her anymore.

¤¤¤¤¤

A storm is slowly brewing out. The wind has become cold and ferocious.
Danuj doesn't realize when Ojas joins him as he moves ahead breaking and throwing every person he encounters on his way as if it's the easiest task he has ever done. His black shirt is torn and slashed by now. He doesn't even realize that the wound on his shoulder has opened and bleeding, or there are so many new wounds that are spread all over his body. But his steps falter the very moment his eyes fall on the scenario unfolding some seventy meters away from where they are standing behind a huge tree.

There are four men, four huge and bulky men surrounding someone. A girl in a white salwar suit stands in the middle of the four men with her back facing towards them. She has long dark hair. The strands of her hair are blowing everywhere due to the growing storm.

Sudha.

Danuj's hand start shaking out of nervousness. They won't dare, they won't do the mistake of touching her, will they? Because if they do, then they are so dead. His steps turns into huge strides but they stop the very moment he sees the sudden turn of events.

The man at the left corner practically flies and falls on the ground, he has just recieved a strong side kick under his throat, while another screams due to how deep the piece of glass has been plunged into the right side of his chest. The third man standing right infront of her tries to punch her on her face, and she very cleverly dodges it, placing a strong hook on his jaw and an even stronger uppercut under his throat. Then she smoothly turns around as her hair flies everywhere and she tackles the fourth and last one like the pro she is.

The grey eyes beam with pride as he shakes his head and his face breaks into a genuine smile after a long time.

"That's my woman." He mumbles to himself. As his eyes stay glued to her actions.

"Remind me why I ever thought that she might need us at her rescue?" He smiles looking at Ojas, who still seems to be under her spell. That's when Danuj's eyes fall on some other men who are ready to pounce on her from her behind and that's when he fails to restrain himself from beating the shit out of them.

"Coward! Look at her, she is fighting ethically. You here, like a dumbass, are breaking the rules! That's why I'm gonna break your bones." He says menacingly punching him on his face. He wasn't going to stop so easily if it wasn't for the one voice that can bring him down to his knees any time.

"Y-you came...." Her tired voice whispers and the world around him stops, just like the punch he was about to throw. His breathing becomes heavy as he immediately stands up and turns around. His eyes widen the moment they fall on her wounded figure.

She is walking towards him, very, very slowly, as if all her energy has been sucked out of her body. Blood, her lip, her soft, beautiful lips are bleeding. Her face has uncountable bruises, there are bruises on her collar bone as well and there are finger prints on both of her cheeks. She is in so much pain. He finds it difficult to breathe all of a sudden. His feet seem glued to the spot. He feels so many emotions together that he finds it difficult to process them all of a sudden. Rage, that's what he feels the most. He can't stop unless he kills him.

She reaches him and stands infront of him, looking up into his grey eyes. The storm has taken a strong build up.

"Don't." She says, shaking her head.
"Don't cry." She adds as her fingers reach under his eyes to wipe away the drop of tears fallen out of his eyes, probably without him knowing.

She slowly places her forehead against his and closes her eyes, as drop of tears pour out of her eyes as well.

"You came." She says again, sobbing, as she feels lightheaded again. But her body is immediately pulled agaisnt the comfortable hard chest, she missed so much. She feels his one arm coiling around her waist with so much possessiveness as the other entangles itself within her hair.

"Yes, I did." He says closing his eyes.

"I was so scared. I was so scared that I'll never get to see you again, I was so scared that I'll never get to say how sorry how feel, how much pain it caused me to hurt you the way I did. I don't want you to forgive me. I don't expect you to for...." Her words get interrupted by him as he detaches his forehead from hers, looking at her.

"You lied, why? Why did you lie? I was dying there, I was dying everyday without you. It pained. Don't you know that? Don't you know how much I need you?!" He asks like a child who has just got scolded on his choice of foods.

"I know, I know love. I am a bad person." She says, placing her hand on his cheek as he immediately inclines his face towards it to feel her touch. The tears from her eyes do not stop. His grey eyes look into her brown eyes with so much affection, so much love that she feels overwhelmed. How could she hurt this man? How could she? She thinks to herself.  That's when she finds him inclining his head downwards but hesitating at the same time. A small smile breaks into her face.

"Come." She says motioning him to move ahead. His eyes search into her eyes for a few seconds with surprise, love, pain and so many emotions all together. She nods and he looks into her eyes for another few seconds before every sense of rationality leaves his mind and his lips collide with hers. He was starving for so many days, he craved to be loved by her, craved to have her in his arms, he can't stop now, when he finally has her. His eyes closes involuntarily as he smells her fragrance. She feels safe, she feels home. A smiling Ojas immediately turns around giving them privacy.

Their lips do not move much, mostly because the man seems extremely cautious about accidentally hurting her. Her fingers entangle themselves into his thick curls. His hair has grown, just like his beard. He must have been too invested into finding her out, she thinks and a lump forms inside her throat. This man has been to hell and back. He deserves to know the truth. She slowly breaks the kiss and looks at him in the eyes. Her eyes teary. She takes a deep breath and cups his face in between her hands.

"Danuj, I....I lo.." She was just about to finish her words when the bullet plunges into her body and a few drop of blood spill out of her mouth.

_________________________________________

If you like my story feel free to Vote, Comment, Follow and Share.

Love, Puja. 🍁

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.6M 70.7K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
521K 9.2K 30
BOOK-1: COMPLETED ❤️ 🥇#1 -empowered 🥇#1 -matureaudience 🥇#1 -thewattys2021 🥇#1 -awards2021 🥇#1 -barristerbabu 🥇#1 -rudhita 🥇#1 -anirudh 🥇#1...
1.8M 101K 81
Bhawna Sinha, Cute, lazy, silly, have crush on her handsome and charming neighbour Aryan Saxena who is ACP officer while she is studying in college. ...
302K 6.8K 41
"Don't you get it? You know when you try to run away, punishment like this happens." he said teasingly, squeezing my chest. I gasped for air, I reall...