SidNaaz X Bigg Boss πŸ‘‘ βœ…

By lost_beautyy

Bigg boss 13 fiction where shehnaaz gill is a wild card and secret admirer of sidharth shukla❀️ From fan to s... More

IntroductionπŸ’œ
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58❀️
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89πŸ’–
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
Forever in our ❀️
109
110
111
112
Dear Readers πŸ’™
113
114
115
116
117
118
119 ☁️
120πŸ’Œ
121πŸ’˜
122πŸ’›
123🍁
124πŸ’«
125🌸
126πŸ’œ
127πŸŽ€
128πŸ‚
129 πŸƒ
130πŸ–€
131 ❀️
132❀️
133❀️
134❀️
135❀️
136β€οΈβ€πŸ©Ή
137πŸ’•
138πŸ’—
139πŸ’œ
140πŸ’•
141 πŸ’—
142 πŸ’—
143🧑
145🌞
146🀎
SidNaaz- THE ETERNAL LOVE 🀍

144πŸ’˜

2.6K 314 59
By lost_beautyy

After spending quality time with the families, SidNaaz were feeling so much relief and happiness. Spending life with loved ones is the biggest kind of happiness.

Shehnaaz felt blessed to have Sidharth in her life. Before he came into her life, she never really celebrated her birthday. As she had a bad childhood, she didn't want that fake happy atmosphere, that fake kind of love which people show on birthdays!

Normally a person who wants love, who is away from their family, who is deprived of love, who wants to talk , who gets ignorance every time, how will they feel if they will get unexpected kind of fake love and birthday wishes on their birthdays. Their social media handles which doesn't have a single text of asking about their health in normal days, fills with texts just because it's that person's birthday, how does that feel?

Because of this kind of behavior of people, a person like shehnaaz who always craved for love, stop celebrating their special day. Shehnaaz wanted love but not fake ones. On her birthday, only one thing used to give her happiness and that was - making the orphans happy.

She was the children's angel sister - their sana didi.

But from the last two years, she was also blessed with an angel. An angel who guided her in a house which is popular for competition. An angel who taught her that she can't trust everyone because everyone is not as good hearted as she is! And now he is giving her all the love she deserves.

She remembers in the bigg boss house, when people used to say he won't even pick up her calls, when she used to express her love in words and he just used to reply through his actions, when people used to doubt their bond, people used to call them fake, nothing could change him. He always said that - WHENEVER SHE WILL NEED ME , I WILL BE THERE FOR HER, FOR LIFE! He meant it!

He gave her a lovely family where everyone treats her like a kid, everyone pampers her like she is the most precious creature of earth. Because of her she got an amazing team and they are very helpful. Because of his guidance, she learned to be more professional with the media. Because of him, she grew as a person.

He never tried to change her real self , he just helped her to be a little professional, and that's what made her fall in love with him more.

And now he is keeping her happy in her birthdays. She started loving her birthday from last two year, just because of him.

Shehnaaz was busy in her thoughts when she felt a warm hug. She knew his protective touch.

She turned and looked at him.

He saw her eyes were a little teary and he panicked.

Sid: What happened meri jaan? Why are you crying?.

She just hugged him tightly and whispered...

Sana: teko paata? Tu mere life mein ek angel baan k aaya hai . Tu soch bhi nahi saakta mai kitna lucky feel karti hoon. Tu angel hai Siddarthhh! Tu angel hai.
( You know? You have come as an angel in my life. You can't imagine how lucky I feel. You are an angel Sidharth, you are an angel.)

He caressed her head and then cupped her face..

Sid: baby tu ro kyun rahi hai woh baata pehle. ( Baby why are you crying? Tell me that firstly! ) Did someone say something bad to you or are you hurt somehow?

She nodded in no and said...

Sana:

bas mai ye soch Rahi thi ki tere aane se pehle mai hasti toh thi par Khush nahi thi. Mai apne birthdays k din logo ka fake pyaar dekh k bohot roti thi. Kyun ki birthday k din toh woh log pyaar dikha dete the par uske baad fir se woh hi same taunts, woh hi same insult.

(I was just thinking that before you came I used to smile but I was not happy. I used to cry a lot when I used to see people showing fake love to me in my birthdays. Because they used to show love on birthday and after that the same taunts, insults used to come back. )

But tere aane k baad se mai apne birthdays ko celebrate karne lagi hoon. Tune mujhe itna pyaar diya, mujhe itna special feel karaya, meko ye ehsaas dilaya ki mere iss duniya mein hone k din ko tu khaas manta hai, sacchi meko apne kismaat pe yakeen nahi ho raha!

( But after you came, I started celebrating my birthdays. You gave me so much love, you made me feel so special, you made me feel that you consider my birthday as a special day, I honestly can't believe in my luck. ) 

He kissed her both cheeks and then her forehead lovingly.

Sid: pagal hai tu? Tu mere liye Kitna important hai woh mai baata k khatam nahi kar saakta. Tune bola na mai tera angel hoon! Aur tu meri duniya hai, ek aisi duniya jo maine pehle kabhi dekha hi nahi tha.
Mujhe lagta tha pyaar aaj kal k jamane mein bas ek timepass hai .
Ek aurat ne mujhe badnaam kiya , mere career ko khatam kiya aur aise na jaane kitni aurto ne mere emotions ko use kiya aur jab mujhe unki jaroorat thi chorh diya unhone mujhe. Mujhe pyaar byaar pe bharosa hi nahi tha.

( Are you crazy? I can't tell you how important you are for me! You said I am your angel right? And you are my world . A world that I had never seen before. I used to think that love is just a time pass these days.
One woman defamed me, ended my career and god knows how many women has used my emotions and left me when I needed. I had lost belief in love.)

Mai bigg boss mein bas iss liye gya tha kyun ki mom ne insist kar k kaha tha aur maine socha ek baar log mujhe mere real self se jaane, koi serial k kirdaar ya fir rashmi Desai k publish kiye hue articles k najariye se nahi. Issliye hi mai gya tha bigg boss mein par mujhe kya paata tha Waha mujhe ek aisi insaan mil jayegi jo meri life ko acchi way mein change kar degi, mujhe saccha pyaar Karna sikhayegi, mere liye itni Keemti baan jayegi ki mera mood uske mood pe depend karne laage gaa .
Kabhi nahi socha tha maine ki bigg boss jaisi ek controversial show mein mai ek Anjaan chehre se milunga jo meri jaan baan jayegi.

( I went in the bigg boss house just because mom had insisted me. And I thought people should know me in my real self once, not as a character of a serial or not on the basis of the allegations of the articles rashmi desai had published, that's why I went to bigg boss..

But I had no idea that I would find a person who would change my life in a better way, who will teach me true love, who will become so important for me that my mood will depend on her mood. I never thought that in a controversial show like bigg boss, I will meet an unknown face who will become my lifeline .)

Shehnaaz agar mai baatana start karu na ki mai kitna lucky hoon ki tu mere life mein hai, toh fir pura din lag jayega par humare pas itna time nahi hai darling. Mummy ji daddy ji shehbaaz aur masi sab log Punjab wapas jaa rahe hai aaj aur hume bhi wapas ghar jaana hai. Toh ye thanksgiving day hum kabhi aur mana lenge , filhal chale?

( shehnaaz if i start telling how lucky I am to have you in my life, then I will need the whole day but we don't have that much time darling. Mummy daddy shehbaz and aunt are going back to Punjab today and we also need to go back home. So we will celebrate this Thanksgiving day some other time. For now, let's go?)

She chuckled and pulled him by his Coller, then pecked his lips. He groaned and was about to take her lips for a passionate kiss but she pushed him and giggled.

He glared at her for spoiling his romantic mood. She ran while laughing and said...

Sana: ye romance bhi kisi aur din hi continue karenge. Filhal hum late ho rahe hai darling. Chale?

(This romance will also continue some other day. For now, we are getting late darling, shall we go?)

He ran behind her but she ran more fastly and hid behind rita ma and when Sidharth went there, rita ma protected her bahu from her nalayek beta much to his annoyance.

She winked at him with a giggle and he sukled. The elders laughed and admired this beautiful couple.

.

After dropping the gills at the airport, sidnaaz came back in their home and after a little nok- jhok they slept happily while in Twitter, their one pic was trending - in that pic sana was standing beside nitu di and Sidharth was standing beside her with her purse in his shoulder. And people admired his gentleman gesture and the chemistry between this beautiful couple.

And next day, papa gill had shared a pic of rita ma pammi ma and sana's masi in his insta story and that become another reason of trending sidnaaz.

Their fans were really happy that the couple who were "just friends" are still together, are still in love. It gave them confidence that their ship will surely sail as they really didn't had any idea that the forever chant shukla had already married his just friend.

Anyway, though the social media had a happy vibe but a little argument between sidnaaz made them really sad and annoyed.

It was an incident after breakfast. Sidharth had kept an important script in a blue file which was missing. He was searching it like a mad man and he was unable to find it.

When sana saw him like this and asked him what happened, he told her that his file is missing. She told him that she had cleaned the room some days ago. And in anger, Sidharth scolded her .

He started saying - tumhe kisne bola mere Cheezo pe haat lagane k liye haan? Haaq diya hai iska matlab ye nahi ki kuch bhi karogi.  Haad mein raho apni samaj mein aaya?

( Who told you to touch my things? I gave you rights but that doesn't mean you will do whatever you want to do. Stay in your limits, understood?)

Saying that , he left from the room and she sobbed. After bigg boss ended, he didn't show this much anger. So his anger made her really sad.

She sat in the bed with a sad face and soon the Shukla ladies came in the room and Rita ji hugged her dear bahu.

Rita ma: mujhe paata hai mere nalayek bete ne hi Kuch kiya hai. Par beta tujhe rona nahi hai. Rulana hai.

(I know that my unworthy son has done something.  But dear, you won't cry , you will make him Cry!)

Shru; yes mami , start the mission. Mamu needs akkal.

His sisters also nodded seriously while sana looked at everyone confusingly.

.

It was night when he came back home. He stayed outside just to calm his anger. He felt bad for scolding his wife. He knew she would be sad. But he just can't control his anger.

Now he will have to coax her because he can't see her sad for a long time. With that determination, he was about to enter in their room but in the door he saw something which made him confused..

He rubbed his eyes, thinking he is maybe wrong but he saw the same thing. His room's door was closed and there was a signboard of-

NO NIKAMMA PAATI IS ALLOWED!

*

Here is your update 💙
Hopefully you liked the chapter 💕

Keep loving ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 91.3K 91
Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž
137K 13.7K 45
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
44.4K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
280K 32.8K 59
In this story Shehnaaz Gill is a billionaire who pretends to be bold , strict and a ruthless sassy queen doesn't believe in "LOVE" for her it's isn't...