Never Noticed

By AuthorDA

When Miles Harlow get into an argument with his girlfriend, he goes back to her house the next day to apologi... More

Info
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
Miles
Miles
Stella
Miles
Stella
The end

Stella

44 1 0
By AuthorDA

"Fine, don't be mad."
He turned around and looked at me. "Love, I'm not mad. How can I be mad at someone like you?"
I giggled.
I walked closer to him. "Oh, so whatever I do, you will never be mad at me?" I asked playfully. He wrapped his hands around my waist. He pushed me into a kiss. My eyes widened. He is kissing me in front of everyone. I quickly backed back. "Miles, we are at work."
"And?"
"They can't see us kissing."
He looked at me confusingly. "Why not?" He asked.
"Because I'm your assistant."
"I still don't understand the problem."
I sighed. "You don't mind them seeing us kissing?" I asked. "Not at all, you are my fiancé."
I blushed. My stomach filled with butterflies. I got a big smile on my face. "Do you mind?" He asked.
"No, it's just no one knows I have a relationship with my boss so they will probably ask a lot of questions if they see us kissing."
He looked up. He grabbed my hand. "Everybody look here!" He shouted. Everyone looked at us. "Stella is my fiancé, and we will marry tomorrow!"
Everyone gasped. They started to clap. Oh, god. He told everyone. I'm happy we will marry. I'm happy Miles ended up being mine. "Congratulations," Grace said with a smile. "Thank you," I said with a smile.
Miles looked back at me.

"Back to work now, love."
"Alright."
He bent forward and kissed my lips. I kissed back. We backed back.
I giggled. I went to my office. I started to work. It went sometimes.
"Guys, since we don't have a lot of work, we can end early!" I heard Miles shout outside the door. I stood up. I walked out.
He looked at me. "Love, let's go and get the wedding ready for tomorrow," he said. "Miles, I'm so happy." He smirked. "Me too."
He grabbed my hand. We walked toward the elevator. We got in. Elena and Sam came too. "Elena, how are you now?" I asked.
"I'm fine," she said back with a smile.
"Wow, this ring is beautiful," Elena said. I giggled. "Me and Miles are engaged," I said. Elena's eyes widened. Sam looked at us surprisingly. "No way," she said happily. I giggled.
"Congratulations," she said happily. "Thank you," I said.

"You son of a bitch, you didn't tell me," Sam said to Miles. Miles smirked. "I proposed yesterday. I didn't have time to tell someone."
"I don't care, I'm supposed to know before everyone," Sam said. Miles smirked. "Even before Stella," he said. "Fine, I will remember to tell you first next time I propose to someone." Wait, what? What does he mean by that? Will he ever propose to someone else than me? I thought we will stay together forever. I quickly looked at Miles. Elena giggled. "What?" I quickly asked.
"Stella, didn't you get it?" Elena asked while laughing. Miles looked at Elena and smirked.
"Wait, what?" Sam asked.
"Miles, what did you mean with this?" I asked angrily.
"Stella, I will never propose to someone so what I meant with this was that Sam will forever wait for me to tell him first because it will never happen. I'm never going to let go of you, Stella." Stella, I will never propose to someone so what I meant with this was that Sam will forever wait for me to tell him first because it will never happen. I'm never going to let go of you, Stella.
It's so hard to stop falling in love with this man when his words are so beautiful.
My eyes opened more. "Miles, I thought you meant that you will leave me," I said. "Never." I hugged him. He hugged back.

"Elena, you got it quickly," I said. Elena giggled. The elevator arrived. "When is the wedding?" Elena asked. "Tomorrow and you both are invited," I replied. "I'm excited," Elena said. "I'm leavening then," Elena said. Miles nodded. Elena walked out.
"I will never forgive you, Miles," Sam said.
We both looked at Sam.
"Why is that so?"
"Because you didn't tell me," he said. Miles sighed.
"Sam, I think it's time for you to go home." Sam smirked. He walked out.
"Love, let's go get ready." I nodded. We walked out. We got into his car. He drove away.
"Where are we going to have the wedding?" I asked.
"In a hall close to my house."
I nodded. We arrived home. We got out. We got into his house. "I will send a message to fix the hall," he said. I nodded. He picked up his phone.
I looked at Rossie. I bent down and played with her.
"You are so cute, little Rossie." She made a cute sound. I giggled. I kept petting her.
"Stella, I'm talking to you," I heard Miles say. I looked at him. "Oh, sorry, I didn't hear you, I was focusing on Rossie."
"You better stop giving her a lot of attention, I don't like that." I giggled. "Don't be jealous over a cat." This man is so adorable. He is jealous of a cat.
"Yeah then stop giving her so much attention."
"Or what?" I asked playfully.
"Or I will send her to my grandma, and she wouldn't be able to see you for a while." My eyes widened. Oh god. I don't think this man is joking. "Miles!" He laughed. His laugh makes my heart always beat faster.
"Yeah, so you better stop." I stood up. I walked up to him. "You can't do that, she is my favorite." He raised his eyebrows. "I'm not?" He asked. "No." He looked at me with a serious face. He is my favorite. Rossie too.
He walked to Rossie. He picked her up. "Where are you going?"
"I'm taking her to my grandma, she will leave in a few days."
"Where?"
"To London." My eyes widened. "No way, Rossie is staying, Miles."
"No."
I walked up to him. "Miles, she isn't leaving for London, put her down."
"She is my cat, not yours," he said teasingly. "Fine, let her go, but we are then not friends anymore." He laughed. "It's okay for me." What does he mean by this? Is he doing what he did again? Oh no. I looked at him confusingly. "As long as that won't ruin our love relationship," he said. Oh god. My heart relaxed. I thought he didn't care. I giggled.

"It will."
"Fuck, fine she can stay," he said. I giggled. "But give me more attention."
"I will give you both attention," I said. "But me more." I laughed. "Fine, baby boy." He raised his eyebrows. "Baby boy?"
"Yes, you are acting like a kid," I said playfully. He looked at me with a serious face. He put Rossie down. He quickly picked me up. He sat me on the kitchen bench. "I swear to god if you don't fix the way you talk to me, I will make sure your period is off for nine months." My eyes widened quickly. Oh my god. That was so hot. Will he make me pregnant?
"Miles!" He smirked. "I hope you understood."
He quickly pushed down my pants and panties. He pushed two fingers inside of me with no warning. I gasped.

He started to go in and out fast. I took my head back and moaned. "Miles," I moaned. "You are so wet," he said. His touch makes me easily wet. He started to go faster. We can hear the wetness. "Ah, don't stop."
"Beg." He started to go slower to tease me.
"Please don't stop, Miles."
He smirked proudly. "More," he said. "Enough, I begged," I said as I sighed. "I guess I'm done then," he said as he took them out. "No, no, fine," I quickly said.
"Please I need you, Miles," I begged. He smirked. He pushed them back. I moaned. He started to go fast and deeper. "Yes," I moaned as I took my head back. My eyes rolled back. He kept going. I felt a knock in my stomach. My clit tightened around his fingers. All my thumbs curled together. My grip on the kitchen bench tightened. "I'm close."
He pushed them out. I looked at him confusingly. "Miles, you jerk, I was so close," I accidentally said. He looked at me angrily.

He smirked evilly. "I was going to finish you, but I changed my mind."
He turned around and walked to the couch. "Miles, I'm sorry," I said. He sat down and looked at the TV. "Miles, I'm sorry, please continue."
"No."
I sighed. I pushed myself down. I took on my pants. "Fine, I will finish myself," I said as I walked toward the stairs. "Don't you dare to touch yourself," he said angrily. I ignored him and kept walking upstairs. I got into his room. I opened the bathroom door and got in. I took off my pants. I was about to push my fingers inside. "Stella," Miles said angrily. He walked closer to me. He picked me up and sat me on the sink counter. "When I tell you not to touch yourself then don't," he said angrily as he pushed down his pants and boxer. He quickly pushed himself inside of me. I moaned.

He grabbed me by my waist and started to go fast. "Miles!"
"Faster!" He smirked as he started to go faster. "I'm going to cum!" I shouted moaning.
He went even faster and deeper. "Ah!"
I came. He kept going. He came inside of me. Oh, that felt so weird, but good too. He picked me up. He placed me on the floor. He turned me around and bent me over. I held on to the sink. He pushed his long hard cock into my ass.
He grabbed my hips as he started to move. "Miles!"
"Love, I should have fucked you in front of every man that even thinks of flirting with you just so they know who you belong to."
"I think a kiss is enough," I said trying not to moan out. "No, I want them to hear how you moan my name and beg me for more," he said. I giggled.
"I'm yours and I will always be yours," I said. "It's good you know that."
I started to moan as he went faster and deeper. "Miles, you can slow down!"
He even went faster. I can't even describe how fast. "Slow down!" I shouted and moaned.

My cum dripped down my clit and on the floor. He came inside of me. He pulled out. I breathed heavily. I turned around and looked at him. "I hope you enjoyed this."
"Of course I did," I said. He smirked proudly. "I enjoy it every time," I said. "The first one was the best because I never felt how it is to have sex," I said. He pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back. We backed back.
"Love, let's not talk about the first time," he said.
"We can talk about how we had it, but not after that," I said. "You only remember me of how much pain I put you in, so let's just forget it."
"I will never forget my first time, but I will not talk about it if you don't want that," I said.

"I love you," he said. "I love you, too."
I jumped down. "Love, let's take a shower, your clit is probably sticky now," he said with a smirk. I hit him playfully on his shoulder. He smirked. I started to take off my clothes. He did too. We got into the shower. We started to shower. "Fuck, it's hard to not go for round two," he said. I turned around and looked at him. I giggled as my cheeks got red.
"Stop it, let's continue showering and gets things ready for tomorrow," I said shyly. He nodded.
We kept continued showering. We were then done.
We got out. We dried ourselves.
We walked out.
We took on our clothes.

"Can you drive me home so I can try the dress?" I asked. "Of course." I smiled. We walked out. We got into his car. He drove to my apartment.
We arrived. "Thank you, Miles."
"Why are you thanking me?"
"You drove me."
"Don't thank me, love."
"Of course, I will drive you," he said. I smiled. "I'm used to thanking people when they do something sweet for me," I said.
He smirked. "Bye, I love you." I kissed him on the lips. He kissed back. We backed back. "I love you, too." I got out of the car. I got into the building. I walked upstairs and into my apartment. I walked upstairs. I opened the drawer.
I grabbed the dress.

I giggled. My eyes filled with tears. Stella, when me and your father got married, I used this dress and if you want to, you can use it when you will marry. It's now yours. I was so young when she said that and I will never forget that. "I will use it, mom."
I placed it on the bed. I took off my clothes. I took on the wedding dress. It's a white ball gown off the shoulder lace wedding dress.
I went to the mirror. "I didn't see what you looked like at your wedding, but I hope I look like you, mom."
I took on the long white lace veils. A few tears escaped my eyes. "I wish you could be here mom," I said. Mom was a very sweet person. After what I heard dad did, I'm not sure if I even accept him as a father.

I sighed. I wiped away my tears. I took off my dress and the veils. I changed to light blue straight-leg jeans and a dark blue plus-size shirt. I took the other side of the shirt into the pants. I took on the white converse high-top platform. I took my hair in a messy bun. I walked downstairs. I heard the doorbell. I ran to the door. I opened it up. It's Miles. I smiled.
"Hey," I said. "Hey, love."
"Come in," I said as I went to the side. He came in. I closed the door. We walked to the living room.
"Did you try your dress?" I nodded. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Yes," I said with a smile. He kissed me. I kissed back. "Stella?" I heard my sister ask. I quickly backed back from Miles and looked at Mia.
She looks shocked. Oh no. This is not good. Not at all. "What the heck are you doing?" She asked me angrily. "Mia."
"Why are you kissing my ex?"
"Me and Stella are together, that's why," Miles said. I quickly looked at him. "Miles," I whispered angrily. He looked at me. "What?" He asked. I sighed. I looked back at her.

"I didn't think you were like this, sister," she said angrily as she ran upstairs. "Mia, wait," I said as I ran after her. I got upstairs. I went to her room. I opened the door and got in. She looked at me. "Get out!"
"Mia, let me explain," I said.
"There is nothing to explain, I saw everything."
"You kissed my ex and you guys are together!" She shouted. "How could you do this to me!?" She asked shouting.
"It's not my fault I fell in love," I said angrily. "From everyone, you went to my ex who I was begging to forgive me?"
"I can't choose who I fall in love with!" I shouted angrily. "You know what, you are a bad sister," she said angrily. Ouch. Ouch, that hurts. I only fell in love. Why do I need to get hurt because of that? "At least she didn't cheat on her boyfriend," Miles said angrily as he stopped beside me. I looked at him. "The one who is bad is you, Mia, you only care about yourself," Miles said. "Miles, stop it," I said. "Even when we were together, you only care about yourself and not me, you only wanted my money," Miles said. Alright, he went too far. "Miles!" I shouted angrily.

He looked at me. "Get out!" I shouted angrily. He looked at me confusingly. "Come on!"
"Stella—"
"Out, now!" He sighed. "Fine," he said in a serious tone. He turned around and walked out. I sighed.
I looked back at Mia. "Mia, yes, I fell in love with your ex, but I couldn't control that. It was hard to not fall in love with him."
"I need you to support me," I said.

"You want me to support you when you are dating my ex?" She asked confusingly. I sighed. "Do you hate me now?" I asked scared of the answer. She didn't answer.
"Look I'm sorry," I said. "There is one more thing I need to tell you," I said.
"Me and Miles are engaged and will soon marry," I said. Her eyes widened. "You probably hate me more because of this, but I'm so sorry," I said.
"I hope this doesn't ruin our family relationship," I said.
I turned around and walked out. I sighed. I walked downstairs. "Miles?" I asked. No answer. I walked around. "Miles?" I asked. Where is he? I sighed. Did he leave? Of course, he did. I went and sat down. He probably left because of the way I talked. I don't want to lose anyone because of this. I want my family, friends, and Miles to stay beside me the whole time.

I would always be there for them. I hope they stay beside me. I should leave everyone alone today so they can think a bit. I stood up. I walked upstairs. I got myself ready for bed. I laid down. I fell asleep.

(47)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 759 92
I was frozen to my spot, watching his slightly darkened eyes roam my body and I couldn't help the embarrassment that suddenly coursed through me. Hea...
198K 4.4K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
59.1K 671 9
When Melissa was about to drop out of school because she couldn't afford housing without a roommate, Alex was there. When she needed a personal chauf...
20.8K 541 43
She was supposed to meet her friend,however,it never got to the point where she could knock on her friend's door.She bumped into her brother's rival...