Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]

3.2K 91 31
By asusKELVIN

Ingrassia.

In his office, Yukki is receiving some guests. As usual, he was followed by his right Hand Kagali. She was standing next to him. In front of Yukki, a pretty handsome boy with a yellow short hair. He was followed by two of his mens. A girl and a muscular boy. The boy was covered by a dazzling aura, which made him feel strong in the eyes of others. This facet of him existed only in the eyes of others. In reality, he was a shy boy with a solid reputation. In all Western countries, he was recognized and respected not only as a human but especially as a Hero. Masayuki. The Lightspeed Hero.

"So Masayuki-san how are you ?" Yukki asked with his usual smiling face.

"Yukki-san I am fine thank you. Why did you want to see me ?" Masayuki asked him

"Straight to the goal right ? I am pretty sure you hear about the monster country right ?" Yukki asked him

"Indeed, a country with a fast developpement rate inside the Jura Forest right ?"

"That's right do you have any opinions on it ? We are both good friends and just want to have your point of view" Yukki asked with his brain full of idea.

" Personally I don't care more about it. I don't know who the leader is. But I heared that is a good person so as long as everything is fine I'm ok with that." Masayuki respond.

Yukki brains was actually working at full speed. Trying to find an issue.

"That's just the good parts you heared. I heared recently that, they are actually exploiting some lower race for their jobs ?" Yukki said with a serious face.

" You heared, right ? So it can just be some weirds rumors." Masayuki answered

Yukki suddenly took out of his pocket a circle blue and was showing, a video to Masayuki. This video was showing some goblins torturing some little elves girls.

"I charge some spies on them, and that's what they discover. The goblins are very numerous there and that's how they treat the other races." Yukki said.

"Is it really how they treat them ?" Masayuki asked.

"You know, I can't lie to you we know each other for too long and we are from the same country too."

"You are probably right I guess. Do you know how can we get there ?" Masayuki asked.

"Indeed but it may be dangerous you know, they are very strict about their borders."

"Ahhh are you saying Masayuki-sama is not able to deal with some lowly monster ?" The girl with Masayuki said.

"You are underestimating our boss there." The man said.

"No Yukki-san is right, to be able to rule over a lot of monsters like that this Rimuru must be really strong." Masayuki said.

"And your right." Yukki said.

"So do you have a plan Yukki-san ?"

"We don't need a plan. We are invited by the Ruler of Monster to the Festival." Yukki said.

"The Festival ?"

"Tempest is planning to organize a festival for his creation, and actually I have received an invitation". Yukki respond.

"I think it's time to meet this Rimuru"............................................

In Tempest.

After his visit to Guy, Rimuru was now back. He couldn't stay longer since today is the begining of the Festival. In his office, Rimuru as usual was with Ashia, Shion, Velzard and Ramiris.

" So everybody, I hope you are fine. Today is a very important day for our country. Can I count on you ?"

"Fufu Rimuru we are going to impress you on how we manage to organize the festival." Ramiris said proudly.

"Ahaha I am not really sure" Rimuru said with a little smile.

"Are you prehaps doubting about our brillant we are darlin ?" Velzard asked while taking her tea. As usual, her voice was cold and emotionless, but this time, something else was inside it too. A threat. If I dare say a wrong thing, I will surely have a hard time.

"O-Of course not. Both of you were all amazing." Rimuru said awkwardly.

"Fufu Rimuru praise me more." Ramiris said proudly.

"Rimuru I am going to prepare myself. As the first Lady of Tempest, I need to be the one who shine the most." Velzard said before leaving. I never thought, I will have to see this side of Velzard. A beautiful girl, and a warm person if you stay closer to her. I am really happy that she is by my side.

C: < I am next to master too. And will never leave him.>

R: < Of course you are Ciel. My dear Manas.>

Ramiris and Velzard took their leave. I was now with Ashia and Shion. Both were very calm as usual, but i instantly notice that something was wrong with Shion.

"What is it Shion" I asked her gently.

"Rimuru-Sama am I no trustworthy enough for you ?" Shion asked on the verge of tear.

"Ehhh what's going on Shion. Why are you asking me something like that." Rimuru asked in a state of confusion. Rimuru is particularly attached to his people. Especially Shion. In the previous timeline, Shion died because she obeyed to Rimuru on his rule to not harm humans. She paid for it. Shion is someone very important for Rimuru, that's why he always looking after her.

"Rimuru-Sama left me behind and disappear. Waaa. Also, Rimuru-Sama just asked Ashia-san and the others to organize the festival and not me. Waaa. Ashia-san was mocking me on it." Shion said.

I turn my head toward Ashia, just to see her smirking while turning her head away. I guess it's a kind of competition between them, since both of them want to be my Number 1 guard.

"Ashia, leave Shion alone would you ?" I said.

"Understood Master." She said while smiling. I am pretty sure she won't stop at all. I come closer to Shion and started to talk to her.

"Come on Shion. You know how much you are important to me. If I don't ask you to follow me, that's just mean everything is fine. So just be by my side ok ?" I said to her with a prettiest face.

Shion mood instantly raise up and regain her confidence. "I am Rimuru-Sama personal bodyguard. Ashia-san, you better prepare yourself for your fall."

"Hum whenever you want Shion" Ashia respond.

Both of them are really strong. Shion with her broken US can deal with everybody. But she will lost while facing the Primordial. Because of one thing. Experience. For Ashia it's different she stayed inside me covered with a powerful energy. That's how she is like she is now.

< Testarossa come in my office please. > She instantly appear in front of me on her knees and head down.

"My beloved Master don't need to use "please" to such a being like me" She said.

"Nice to see you Testarossa. Please stand up and sit down I want to ask you something. I am pretty sure you already know right ?"

"Indeed my Lord. He's setting something again against us." Testarossa respond.

"Who are you talking about Master." Ashia asked.

"The one behind the human army attack. And behind Clayman too." Rimuru respond

"Those weaklings again ? Rimuru-Sama why don't we just kill them ?" Shion asked.

"It's not wise from us. We are not going to lower ourselves like them." Rimuru said.

"Milord is right." Testarossa said.

"So Testa what is he planning again ?".

"Milord, he asked for a hero help."

"A hero ? Well I guess he is right ? A demon Lord vs a Hero not bad at all." Rimuru answered with a smile.

C: < It's Masayuki Master. >

R: < Using the same trick again. I am pretty sure he convinced Masayuki to fight me. >

C: < That's right master. But unfortunately for him, master is no longer limited. >

R: < Thank you for your kind words Ciel. >

C: < fufu. >

R: < You were laughing right ? I hear you. >

C: < It's master imagination. >

" Milord how are we going to deal with that ?" Testarossa asked.

"We don't even have to think about something Testa-san. We are going to kill this Hero." Ashia respond.

"I think you don't get it Ashia-san. This Hero is really popular among the humans. If something bad happened to him, we will lost human trust." Testarossa respond.

"Testarossa is right we don't have to go this far with them. I'll deal with it okay ?" Rimuru said.

"Are you sure Master. I mean i can take care of it for you." Ashia said.

"Me too Rimuru-Sama. Please leave it to me." Shion asked."

"No it's fine leave it to me.".

"Okay you guys go and prepare yourself our gest will be there very soon." Rimuru said.

"Understood Rimuru-Sama." They said and leave.

< What a journey it has been so far. I found my friend again. I get a girl. We resolve our problem and today we are begin a week of celebration. How amazing. >

C: < Master finally realising how wonderful he is ? >

R: < I am not sure of it. It was with the Help of everybody, especially of you. >

C: < It's my outmost pleasure to fulfill my lord desire. >

R: < Thank you Ciel for staying with me. >

C: < Thanks Master for his eternal blessing. >

BEGINING.

Tempest was in fire. People from everywhere gathering to a single place. Multiple race were forming just one race. In the entry of the city, under Rimuru's order the citizens wrote 3 important rules for the foreigner. Love, Respect and Peace. These three words must be respected at any cost. With the labyrinth and his control room, the person who will try to cause problems in the city will immediately be arrested. Everything was perfectly set. There were various fairs, were people could by some souvenirs from Tempest. The country was bright and everybody seems really happy to be there.

"For a monster country, it's really beautiful to be here." Masayuki said followed by his mens.

"You are right boss, it's really wonderful. Even I couldn't believe what the Guild master shows to us." The girl said.

"Let's focus on our goals we are here to discuss with this Rimuru" Masayuki said.

When Masayuki finished, a beautiful woman appear in front of them. He face was emotionless, but it doesn't take away from her beauty.

"Who are you ?" The girl and the boy behind Masayuki asked while taking their fighting. The girl didn't even look at them? Like they were no near her in term of power.

"You are the Hero Masayuki right ?" The girl asked.

Masayuki is a person who doesn't like conflict. He will do everything in his power to avoid it. Unfortunately for him, his skills doesn't help him a lot. Masayuki is the holder of the UniqueS [The chosen one], it gives him the hability to raise the mood of his soldier and in some parts to share to them his power. It can makes all his actions heroic, and even in defeat, the respect of others towards him will grow even more. But now in front of him the terror.

"I-I-am m-may we help you ?" Masayuki asked in sweat.

"My Master Rimuru Tempest want to meet you. Can you please follow me ?" The girl asked respectfully.

"Ehh who do you think you are to talk to our boss like this ?" The girl asked.

"Let go. Let's just follow her" Masayuki respond and started to follow the girl.

The stadium was full. The speech of the country's leader to officially announce the start of the festival will take place soon. Great distinguished guests such as the emperor of the Sarion dynasty Elmesia itself. The legendary hero of the dwarves. Gazel. The new King of Farmus Youm and his queen. The Pope of Ruberios, with the presence of the Queen of Nightmares Luminous Valentine who hides her identity. And many other influential people. And also many prying eyes. All the lights of the stadium suddenly shut off. Just to single Ray of white lights were still. The stadium instantly became quiet. They all new it was time. The citizens of Tempest were waiting to see their beloved Master. Some guests, didn't met Rimuru at all so it was their first time.

Appearing in the Middle of the stadium, a man with blue hair. His beauty couldn't be compare to anything. It was just like the personification of beauty. He is wearing a white mix with blue uniform. His presence alone. Just his presence inspired respect among the guests. Some girl just collapsed in front of such a beauty. Velzard had hard time. She couldn't stop blushing. Shizue who was with the children also blush a little. Chloe and Alice definitely collapsed in front of Rimuru. Luminous who was really found of girl even muttered these words. "Fufu I can make an exception for you Rimuru". Rimuru asked Milim, Veldora and Ramiris to assist the ceremony but they said they have to prepare for the contest of tomorrow. Rimuru the began his speech in front of the Crowd.

< Good evening to everyone and welcome to Tempest. Some of you could already figure out who am I. I am Rimuru Tempest. The leader of the Jura-Tempest Federation. I would like to express my gratitude to all of you who agreed to attend this event. I know in my heart that some people do not trust us for reasons that we all know. But that's why I decided to organize this festival, so that it can be the foundation of a solid understanding between our different peoples. Do not hesitate to come and see me. My schedule may be busy but I will do everything to receive you. Finally, I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart the citizens of Tempest who helped organize this event. My friends, without you, this event would never have happened. Thank you.>

"All hail to Rimuru-Sama." The Tempest citizens shout loud.

< Now let's the Festival Begin >.................................

To be continued.............

Next Chapter: [Ent Pt 1]............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 1K 23
It's been 642 years since the Tenma War it ended in disaster Ivaraj destroyed all life none but Rimuru and Ciel remained but with the birth of a thir...
159K 3.7K 17
This is the story of Rimuru Tempest, he was the strongest being that ever existed and the oldest. he was bored because he was the only one in the voi...
86K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...
497K 12.4K 78
[A Draft to Rimuru's Restart: That Time I Traveled back in Time] Rimuru Tempest is the Strongest Fighter in the tensei slime universe at the end of t...