50 Shades of Pink // Larry

By nopewriting

Louis is the definition of Pink. Pink skirts, pink jeans, pink clothes Pink lipstick/lipgloss Pink everything... More

•Hi•
•Pink shopping•
•Tattoo Bets•
•Operation Hard to Get•
•Long day•
•Dream•
•Cake Pop•
•Sleepless•
•Right now•
•Falling in love•
•Pretty•
•Kiss me•
•Bruises and Bandages•
•Wrecked•
•Princess•
•Adorable•
•Afternoon Dessert•
•Details•
•Mummy's Boy•
•Bonding•
•Old Friend•
•Try me•
•Betrayal•
•Clouds over sunshine•
•Visit•
•Jail?•
•Explain•
•Shenanigans•
Sorry..
•Angry whore•
•Aquarium•
Q&Gay Answers!
•Meet the Styles•
•Make love•
Rant
•Celebrate•
•Happy days•
•Starry eyes•

•Eventful•

25.1K 1.2K 540
By nopewriting

Pink

I bit my lip as I worked on the strawberry vanilla frappe, carefully pouring it out into the mini sized cup and popping on the lid. I called out the order and saw a pretty cute guy with brunette hair in a quiff. Though, he didn't compare to Harry at all....It'll be fun to play around maybe, see how Harry reacts. "Here you go, babe," I smiled and winked, seeing Harry stare intently from the corner of my eye. Bingo.

"Thank you," He chuckled, unfazed with my subtle flirting. Oblivious makes it ten times better. "Have a great day, sweetie," I giggled and waved. He waved back and walked off like nothing happened. I turned to face Harry and his eyebrows were knitted together with his jaw clenched. Oh fuck he got ten times hotter. "'S something wrong?" I blinked innocently, biting my lip slightly. I'm getting so good at this, good job Louis. I bit back a grin as I saw the glint in his eyes, seeing that he was jealous. "Fine," He muttered and turned back to whoever was in front.

I smirked and did a little dance before working on other orders that were soon piling in.

❁❁

I hummed softly as I cleaned out the machines and such while Niall and Harry stack up the chairs. I yawned softly and rubbed my eyes before abruptly stopping. "Fucking shit," I groaned and quickly pulled my hands away to see black smudged over my hands. "Shit shit fuck," I whispered repeatedly and dropped the wash cloth and rushing to the bathroom but was soon caught by someone. "Let go, I look ugly!" I squeaked as I cupped my face, making sure to keep my eyes covered.

"No you don't," I hear a chuckle against my ear and I shivered before peeking between my fingers to see a smirking Harry with shining green eyes. "What?" I whispered, feeling my cheeks heat up. "Just wanted to say I had fun working with you, Tomlinson," He hummed, sounding more like a purr because he was so damn close to my ear. "Th-Thanks," I breathed and cursed silently because I'm still trying to play hard to get as being weak in his arms isn't the plan. I closed my eyes slowly to compose myself before pulling my hands away from my face, cringing slightly at the feeling of him being exposed to my smudged mascara and eyeliner.

"Now if you would excuse me, I need to fix myself," I gestured to my face and pressed a quick kiss to the corner of his lips before prying his hands from my waist and rushing into the bathroom. I leaned back against the door after locking it and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Good start, that's for sure. Question is; how the hell am I going to continue this if I know that I'm gonna slip up every now and then?

I shook my head and made my way towards the mirror before grabbing some makeup remover wiped from my bag and wiping my eyes. I jumped slightly at the knock on the door and shoved my wipes down into my bag. "What is it?" I called as I straightened myself out. "Hurry up in their, we're closing!" I hear Niall call back and I slung my bag over my shoulder before opening the door. "Is he still here?" I whispered and Niall nodded slowly. I whined softly and rubbed my face.

"I have no makeup on! I look....like utter rubbish," I muttered. "He wants to hang out," He beamed and my eyes widened. "Did you say yes? Please tell me you said no," I pleaded, clutching onto the front of his shirt and he just laughed. "I said yes because if I said no them I would be a bad friend now wouldn't I?" He smirked and I glared at him. "Really now?" I whined and he nodded. "Don't worry, Liam and I will hang with you two and Louise will also be their to witness," He beamed and I whined louder before thumping my head against his chest.

"I'm fucked," I muttered and heard his chest rumble. "You're saved for the most part. Oh, by the way, Louise told me about Operation Play Hard to Get and it sounds self explanatory," He quipped and I huffed up at him. "It's not," I grumbled and gently shoved him away because I wasn't that mean.

"By the way, you look fabulous as always!"

I may or may not have smiled at the comment.

❁❁

"Make yourself at home, Hey Louise! I'm gonna change," I rushed out all in one breath before literally zooming into my room and locking it shut. I threw my bag off somewhere and went into my closet quickly. I wanted to dress really cute but also very comfortable. I sighed and slowly tugged on my pink shorts with pineapples printed on them and my pink sheer flannel, buttoning it up halfway so it slid off my shoulder a bit. Staying cute but hot is what I live for. I hopped around as I pulled on my pastel pink varsity striped knee socks.

I ambled to the living room and sighed in relief because Harry was chatting up with Louise so I had time to compose myself. "Lou! We were just talking about you!" Louise beamed and I internally screamed. Fuck you Louise. "Hey," I giggled shyly and she gestured for me to come over with eager hands. I rolled my eyes to the back of my head before slowly walking towards them. "What were you talking about?" I hummed as I put my hands behind my back. "Talking about you! Now talk to him while Niall, Liam and I get some popcorn ready," She beamed and gave me a quick wink before sauntering off.

Everyone is literally ditching me today. "How's your tattoo, love?" He smiled and I blushed because nickname fucking alert. "It's actually okay! It was a bit sore for the past few days but it's doing alright," I smiled, trying to spark up conversation and to stay as calm as possible. "I'm glad," He chuckled softly and I giggled slightly before leaning back against the couch, slinging my legs over his like we knew each other for so long. "Woah, are we getting to that stage now?" He smirked cheekily and my eyes widened. "No you cheeky little shit!" I squeaked and swatted at his chest playfully, his laugh erupting from his plump lips and his dimples prominent upon his cheeks. I pouted at him and crossed my arms.

"Don't pout," He cooed as he gently poked at my bottom lip, a blush creeping up upon my cheeks because he kept his finger on my lips. I blinked at him, realizing his smile dropped and his eyes shown interest. I kissed gently at the tip of his finger and kept my eyes on him to see any reaction whatsoever. His lips parted slightly and I tilted my head at him. "Movie time!" Niall squeaked and we both jumped to or normal spots. I furrowed my brows because we weren't this close when I first sat here.

He leaned in? No he didn't lean in. Did he? God damn. "We're watching Insidious," Louise smirked, specifically to me and my eyes bulged out of my sockets. "Why can't we just watch a chick flick?" I giggled nervously, twiddling with the string that hung from the end of my shorts. "Because, you shall grow a pair today!" Louise demanded in some deep 'powerful' voice and I raised an eyebrow at her. "Honey, I practically dress as feminine as you so please don't talk about me growing a pair," I sighed and she rolled her eyes all the way to fucking China.

"We're watching it," She shrugged and changed the tv setting to netflix. "Louuuuuiiiiisssssseeeee," I whined loudly as she selected Insidious to watch. "You know how much I hate horror movies!" I squeaked and she shrugged at me. "That's not my problem, honey," She cooed and I groaned loudly before looking over at Harry, contemplating on wether or not to just crawl on his lap because I knew exactly why Louise chose a horror movie.

I'm having a strong hatred for almost everyone today. Not Liam though because he's innocent. I glanced back at Louise, a devious smirk playing on her once sweet face before Niall snapped his fingers so the lights went out. I squeaked and jumped off somewhere only to feel strong arms wrap around me. I gasped and punched whatever was in front of me, but soon regretted it. "Ow," I whimpered and rubbed my knuckles. "You okay sweetie?" He chuckled and I blushed bright red, actually thankful that it was dark. "Your fucking jaw is like steel," I murmured, caressing my probably already swollen knuckles.

"'M sorry darling. Want me to help with anything?" He hummed and I rested my head somewhere on him. Possibly his neck because I could smell the manly aftershave that was never my forte but smelling it on him made him five thousand times hotter. "I-I think I'm okay," I said softly and nestled my face at the crook of his neck, curling up on his body and making myself as small as possible. "Alright. I'll get some ice when you want me to," He hummed and kissed my cheek gently before proceeding to watching the movie.

I touched my cheek lightly, the spot where he kissed me burned at the slightest upon my skin and I couldn't ask for anymore. I gasped loudly at one scary part and clutched on tightly to the front of his shirt, screwing my eyes shut.

This'll be one eventful night.

-----

Congratulate me bc I wrote this with writers block

Vote and/or comment if you enjoyed this awful filler! Srsly I keep writing fillers here and it's probably killing you guys

Love Always

~S xP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 2.5K 12
Harry is a feminine photography student, Louis is a football player. One day Harry gets the task of photographing a male model and craps his pants wh...
284K 9.4K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
347K 13.4K 32
Harry Styles is a loner with social anxiety and a boring life. His past constantly mocks him and he has a severe self harm addiction that nobody, not...
5.2K 111 16
Harry’s a pop star. Louis is a reporter who hates pop stars. He’s assigned to cover Harry’s band for one year. He has a sneaking suspicion they’re al...