[ Can I be happy? ]

De BlueeBlob

'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone... Mais

Prologue [Edited]
Chapter 1- The Start...
Chapter 2- Home?
Chapter 3- ...Huh.
Chapter 4- Different.
Chapter 5- Problem Child.
Chapter 6- ...Oh.
Chapter 7- Yellow Smiling Thing.
Chapter 8- Ugly Tea Obsessed Rat.
Chapter 9- Blackmail!
Chapter 10- Who am I?
Chapter 11- Katsudon.
Chapter 12- Queen Barbie😼
Chapter 13- Aizawa's doom!
Chapter 14- Knowledge.
Chapter 15- Noodle Might!
Chapter 16- Brother.
Chapter 17- Scars
Chapter 18- Shoto Todoroki
Chapter 19- Unwell
G̷̬̲̫̘̋̓̐̋̾l̸̡̼͕̑͑̆̈́̇̕͜ì̴͓̇̅́̍͛t̸̛̲͕̰̣̥̄̂̍̉̐͐̉c̴̢̦̹̞̥̲̹͈͛̅͑̒͊͛h̷̝͖̞͚̰͒̐̋̍͋
Chapter 20- Brownies!
Chapter 21- Research
Chapter 23- Candies [Edited]
Chapter 24- A bIRDiful distraction.
Chapter 25- Sleepover but not really‐
Chapter 26- Toffee and Kairi
Chapter 27- Memories
Chapter 28- A past tale.
Chapter 29- The end?
Chapter 30- 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.
[ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ]
[SEQUEL IS OUT!!]

Chapter 22- Thorn.

1K 41 15
De BlueeBlob

❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁.❞

[    C  A  N    I    B  E    H  A  P  P  Y  ?    ]

TRIGGER WARNING!
This chapter will have small mentions of drugs, pedophilia, child abuse, blood, etc.
I do not condole or approve of these things, and kindly ask you to leave if you do not feel comfortable with these.

. . .

"BREAKING NEWS! HOW WILL THE SOCIETY SURVIVE WITH HEROES LIKE THIS!?"

Aizawa and Hizashi looked up from their phone to the TV at the eye-catching words, just as Hitoshi poked his head out from the kitchen to look at the TV.

"From All Might to Endeavor, we have the greatest heroes living among us!" The news reporter continued with her robotic voice, and Aizawa immediately rolled his eyes, not really agreeing with the words, though he stayed quiet.

"But even with such great heroes, some people still doubt, rightfully so!" Hitoshi walked towards the sofa where his parents sat, now intrigued. "The Needle Hero; Thorn, is a perfect example as of why some citizens don't trust heroes!" Aizawa raised his eyebrow.

"In his entire career, Thorn has always found to be a responsible and your typical upright pro hero, as well as a fan favourite...! That is, of course, until today!"

...A fan favourite? Hitoshi swears he didn't even know this man existed, and Hitoshi's obsessed with Heroes!

...The good ones at least!

The screen flashed, now showing a scene of the very hero they were talking about, Thorn, getting arrested.

Hitoshi leaned in, very interested in knowing possible drama.

Meanwhile, Hizashi and Aizawa looked at each other in shock, silently asking each other if they knew what was happening.

Hizashi shook his head at his husband before turning back to the TV, shoving a spoon of cereal into his mouth.

"Just the day before, an unknown source had launched out a thesis and investigation on this specific hero. The hero found to be dealing with drugs, risking the safety of innocent citizens, bribing police officers to hide his killings, child abuse and even erotic interest in minors! On top of that..............."

Hitoshi's nose scrunches up in disgust, a shiver running down his spine, suddenly lost his appetite as the reporter listed more crimes of the pro hero, if you could even call him that.

Hizashi could be seen thinking the same, the cereal that was in his mouth falling into the bowl because of his jaw dropped disgusted look.

God, he did not have to know those crimes in a Sunday morning while having breakfast.

Aizawa only watched.

"Here is what was sent by the unknown source, and where we got all of our information from!"

Thesis of writings and graphs popped up on the screen, replacing the previous arresting scene, and Hizashi immediately leaned in, his eyes taking in the in-depth details and writing of the so-called unknown source. [Aizawa, meanwhile, internally cringed, being reminded of a certain rat.]

"Who is this unknown person? Are they an enemy, or an ally, or maybe neutral ground? Will they help us more in the future? Will another hero be uncovered next time? If so, who?"

Aizawa sighed, hoping that the source was an ally, or even neutral ground at best. Just not a villain. It wouldn't be good if the enemies got their own Nezu.

"How were they able to find this information? And what do they get out of this?

Our finders are doing our best to find who this person might be, though it seems that the source has their walls very strong and tall, as we have yet to succeed............"

Izuku quietly petted Toffee, staring unfazed at the TV as he took a sip of his coffee, remaining unblinking as the news lady chatted on.

How foolish. His walls weren't even that strong.

. . .

When Izuku walked in to Nezu's office, he saw a twinkle in Nezu's eyes that silently asked for something.

Nezu knew, didn't he?

Well, I suppose Izuku wasn't surprised. This was...well...Nezu.

Izuku responded with a tired yet calculative smile of his own, confirming that Izuku was, in fact, the 'unknown source'.

Gosh, they didn't have to make it seem so mysterious; Now more people would be up his ass, trying to track him.

Dammit.

"My, my, Izuku! Did you see the news? Quite a joy to see fake heroes go down, don't you think!" Nezu smiled joyfully, clapping his hands together once before taking a sip of his tea.

Aizawa, who has been in the corner this entire time, sweatdropped, 'I'm pretty sure you just like seeing humans suffer...'

Izuku sighed when seeing Aizawa didn't catch up to Nezu's inner sly asking.

"I did, it was really a great thing but..." The greenette picked up his own cup of tea with a lost in thought look, which just meant his face was softer than his normal deadpan. "The crimes he did...it was surprising, and sickening."

Nezu and Aizawa stopped their shenanigans and looked at Izuku silently, the noiselessness allowing Izuku to think.

"It makes me wonder how many other heroes are there...who are the same as Thorn. It's to be expected, but still..."

Izuku took a sip of his tea before placing it down, his eyes on the cup as he sighed and looked towards the two pro heroes in front of him.

"It's just...disturbing. I guess."

Izuku wasn't a fool, that much anyone with a brain could tell.

The greenette knew well enough that hoping for all heroes to be perfect and moral was just stupid, and a child fantasy that would never really be true.

But he didn't really stay attentive in the entire 'Terrible heroes' topic until he saw it for himself, with his own two eyes, since he, sort of, maybe, had hated most —if not all— heroes until he met the Aizawa family.

And after meeting the pro hero and his family, Izuku hadn't really had time to linger on the topic until recently when he stumbled [hacked into the Heroes Administration System for fun] across a certain pro hero who killed his mom.

But, God. The only reason he even researched the pro was to expose him of killing Izuku's mother and getting away with it.

Izuku didn't expect to find such sensitive and disgusting information! Though they worked in his favour in getting Thorn in jail; He wishes he'd done it sooner, and maybe some of the innocent people that had been victim to Thorn would be alive and well.

...Aizawa could feel his overprotective dad senses tingle, and that wasn't a good thing.

Because one, Izuku isn't his child, dumb brain!

Yet. A small part of his brain added, which Aizawa immediately disagreed to with a huff.

And two, Izuku isn't his child!

"So, do you suppose..." Nezu's eyes slightly flickered to Aizawa before returning to Izuku, "...that this unknown source will be helping us crack fake heroes further more?"

Would he do more cases?

A memory flashed in Izuku's mind.

Izuku's eyes widened. Shock, horror, revulsion, disbelief, and emptiness filled him all at once. What was he even feeling? Was he even feeling anything?

His breath jammed to his throat, and he tried not to heave at the sight.

He should look away; he wants to look away. He needs to look away.

His eyes wouldn't move.

He watched helplessly through the recording as his mother's murderer brutally beat up the unknown child that Izuku didn't know of.

W̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶l̶e̶s̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶w̶e̶l̶l̶?̶ ̶T̶o̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶u̶c̶k̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶i̶n̶n̶o̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶e̶n̶ ̶u̶p̶?̶

A lump of repulsion burdened itself in his stomach, his eyes shook violently and his finger lingered over the pause button, unable to move just like his eyes.

It's not that he hadn't seen blood before. He had seen blood many times, whether on himself or others.

But...that was a small boy who looked no older than five. So...so brutal...A child whose hands were smaller than Izuku's. A child with soft, fragile skin. A child whose form trembled and tears created in its small shining eyes, floating away in pain.

The child's skin was breaking, tearing to reveal blemishes of red on him. Purple and blue caressed the skin of a child that was supposed to be soft and gentle to touch, and the child seemed just too used to it for Izuku's liking.

The child was curled up on the floor, taking the brutal kicks of Thorn‒a feeling of spite grew in Izuku's chest while hugging his own guts. His tiny baby chest raggedly moved up and down, tired, or just too used to the pain.

Blood sunk through the destroyed clothes and into the child's tiny clenched hands.

Izuku could almost feel the familiar stench of blood and flesh invade his nose, and his hands finally moved, though not towards the pause button, but to Izuku's mouth, helplessly trying to get rid of the smell his brain created in mind.

BloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodBLOO‒

The child's breathing stopped.

Izuku ran to the bathroom and puked his guts out.

"...I think they will, yea." he said so in a breathless tone, lost in thoughts with his skin paler than it ever was.

Nezu watched with a glint of his eyes.

...

1557 words.

Author Note:

MHA does not belong to me, I'm just babysitting it, and taught it a few things.
Like more trauma <3

Hello lovelies,

How are you on this fine day? Ehhh...I don't know if I like this one...

I wanted to make things realistic, unlike my past self who made Izuku react to blood like it was completely normal, which it wasn't. Though Izuku was used to blood due to a few reasons;

A, he was bullied and bruised his entire life.

B, he watched those videos of All Might saving people when he was a child, and surely in the videos All Might encountered some bloody scenes.

And C, he saw his mother die right in front of his eyes.

But even so, this was the first time he saw something so brutal, especially on a child, every single hit and motion. So, I feel it would be pretty realistic to puke.

And even though he was brutally beaten up as well, he always saw himself as a burden, someone worthless and useless in a way and thought he somewhat deserved it, I guess.

And, also, seeing it in a third perspective made it more...dehumanizing, I guess. He just didn't realize how bad it was until it was done on a child no older than 5.

...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

59K 2.1K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
26.8K 1.1K 15
Where there is a secret there is always drama! Izuku Midoriya was a heroes child and he knew it. Not only that but his mother never wanted him. What...
96.7K 3.5K 16
With nothing left to lose, one might say that killing oneself might be the best option, but what if that doesn't work? Izuku Midoriya, a seemingly qu...
64.9K 2.6K 25
Izuku Midoriya was one of the students that were participate into civil war game that Nezu came up with. However Izuku was chosen to be the villain...