Back to the Past(Hiatus)

By Sol_bound

This is a Legacies and Vampire Diaries crossover. I don't own Legacies or the Vampire Diaries. Hope is decidi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Masquerade
Chapter 2 - The Noble Brother
Chapter 3 - Time to plan
Chapter 4 - The Full Moon
Chapter 4.5 - Clarke and the Twins
Chapter 5 - Dinner Party
Hiatus Update

Hiatus

694 9 3
By Sol_bound

Hello Readers, I have decided to rewrite the story a bit since I honestly don't really like what I have written so far making it difficult to update. It's one of the reasons why I have not updated in ages and for that I do apologize. I will continue updating new chapters after I am no longer almost failing one of my classes, but until I have time to actually update I will rewrite the story when I have the chance. The rewrite will probably be the only updates for a while. I do plan on continuing the story it will just be going on Hiatus for a while. I Hope you all had a great year so far and thank you for reading this story up to this point.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 883 16
*BOOK TWO OF THE 'TIL SERIES* read Dusk til Dawn before reading this book Klaus and Briana's love story has been one full of ups and downs since the...
21.9K 257 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
29.3K 1K 35
AU: No Salvatore school. The Saltzman's are a well know family in mystic falls. DISCLAIMER: All the characters belong to Julie plec and the creators...
111K 2.9K 22
"she is alive but she isn't the same" in which the dead mikaelson comes back to life ▪▪▪ the vampire diaries - au [slow updates] started - March 14...