The Superhuman Freedom Fighte...

Bởi SonicFan8877

Y/n L/n a boy who's life was completely normal until now. For he is now sent into another world where animal... Xem Thêm

Voting On How Story Begins
Bio
Chapter One: A New World
Chapter Two: The Freedom Fighters
Chapter Four: The Chaos Demon: Anorak
Chapter Five: Anorak's Might

Chapter Three: New Foes Make Way

304 7 17
Bởi SonicFan8877

After getting used to the other members of the Freedom Fighters. Y/n was explaining to them on how he was sent to Mobius due to the Master Emerald and how he met Locke and unlocked his new powers.

Sonic: That's pretty weird.

Y/n: *Scoff* You're telling me. I'm still not used to being isekai'd to another world by a giant green rock.

Rotor: What's an isekai?

Y/n: Never mind.

Rotor: Alrighty.

Y/n: So yeah, that's my story.

Sally: I see.

It was a few minutes of awkward silence after that. So Y/n decides to break the silence by standing up getting everyone's attention.

Y/n: So. Sally was it?

Sally: Yes.

Y/n: Where's my place to stay?

Sally: Right. I shall lead you to your home. You don't need to worry about rent. My brother will cover for you on that.

Elias: Wait what?

Y/n: Thanks your highness.

Y/n bows to the king who smiles nervously as a bead of sweat drops down his forehead.

Elias: Uhh. S-Sure, you're welcome Y/n...

Chuckles can be heard as Elias turns to Sally who winks at her brother playfully.

Elias: "Did my own sister just swindle me?"

Y/n walks out the door of the destroyed base as Sally follows. Elias sighs as he rubs his face out of annoyance of his sister.

Elias: Great...

Sonic: That's Sal for ya.

Elias: Yeah I know that all too well Sonic.

Y/n was following Sally to his new home. The young human was taking in his new surroundings as he sees different animal like humans who stared at him. Both states were mixed with either worried glances to one another or disdain.

Y/n: I notice they're giving me weird stares. Should I be worried about that?

Sally: You have to understand Y/n, one of the few humans here has tried to conquer our land and kill us every time. His nephew has helped him as well.

Y/n: Interesting. What's his name?

Sally: Dr. Ivo Robotnik. But we call him Eggman. Heck, I think he decided that name for himself.

Y/n: I see. What about his nephew?

Sally: He's named Snivley. He's a complicated one.

Y/n: Ah...So I just have to earn they're trust then?

Sally: Yes.

Y/n: Gotcha...

It was a few minutes of silence as the two walked to his home. Y/n stared at Sally for a little bit before examining everywhere else. Hoping she wouldn't notice he was staring. She did.

Sally: Like what you're seeing?

She turns to the human with a wink which caused Y/n to blush. He clears his throat and looks around awkwardly.

Y/n: S-Sorry. I'm just not used to this is all.

Sally: I know that. I'm just teasing you.

Y/n scoffs as he rolled his eyes. Sally giggled at his reaction as they have finally made it to his new home he will be living in until Eggman and Scourge were defeated.

Sally: Welcome home. Just letting you know, you are rooming with someone.

Y/n: Cool. It's all I ever wished for. A roommate.

Sally: Just to warm you. He can be quite rude.

Y/n: Awesome. A guy I can relate too.

Sally rolls her eyes as she opens the door.

Sally: Hey Jason! You got a roommate!

Y/n scanned the area for anyone else. He spots a human who seemed to be asleep but then opens his eyes as his name was called.

Jason Scott. Human cyborg and right hand man of the Freedom Fighters

(I don't own this. Credits go to the maker of this. Normal I would use my own art but sadly I can't draw for shit.)

Jason: Who are you?

Y/n: Nice. There's another human I can bond with.

Jason eyed Y/n with annoyance.

Sally: Jason. Sorry to disturb your slumber.

Jason: No your not. Now what do you want Sally?

Y/n: Wow, so I can tell you're an edge lord.

Jason glared at Y/n who stared back at him.

Jason: You're gonna be annoying...

Y/n: What's up with the robot getup? Trying out cosplay or something? Not bad for your first try.

Jason's glare hardened as soon as Y/n asked him the question so the cyborg shoots electricity through his body and charges towards the human who widens his eyes as Jason slams his shoulder into Y/n causing him to fly out of the house and onto the street road.

Y/n: Ow...Okay, I may or may not have deserved that one. But I think I should get you back for that one asshole!

Jason said nothing as he walks towards Y/n with a death glare.

Y/n chuckles as he grabs the gem and accesses the power into his body as his body glows green electricity. Jason walks out of the room and looks at Y/n charging his powers.

Sally: That's enough you two! You're supposed to get along not fight!!

Y/n: I was asking a question and I got body slammed. True it might have been a bit too mean on my part, but there are other ways of getting around to telling me that it was personal rather then just hitting me.

Jason: True. But where's the fun in that?

Y/n fully powers up and dashes towards Jason and leaps into the air and lunges downward for a roundhouse kick but Jason blocks with his robotic hand.

Y/n: I should have seen that coming.

Jason: I can tell your fighting style is sloppy.

Y/n: Oh, now you're judging on how I fight?! It's on now fucker!

Jason: You also seem to be very vulgar.

Y/n: Just like how you seem to be super edgy?!

Y/n quicksteps behind the cyborg human as Jason turns around to meet his gaze.

Y/n: We really doing this then?

Jason: As by your own words. I'd say so.

Jason then powers up his body as blue electricity is seen engulfing his body. Y/n smirks as he cracks his knuckles and neck before getting into a stance. Sally walks in between the feuding freedom fighters.

Sally: Alright, enough is enough you two! Do not make me give you both cleaning duty for three weeks. Cause I will.

Y/n groans as he powers down. Jason sighs as the lightning vanished into his body.

Sally: Y/n. While I get you are curious. You should at least think before you ask someone why they are the way they are. It's very personal for Jason since it's a touchy subject why he became this way.

Y/n: Got it...Sorry...

Jason says nothing as the princess turns to him next.

Sally: Jason. I understand why you acted the way you did. But just like what Y/n said, there's a million other ways to go about telling others that you don't want to bring up touchy subjects when it comes to your past.

Jason: Tch.

Sally: Say sorry for attacking Y/n.

Jason glared at Y/n before deeply sighing.

Jason: I'm sorry....

Y/n: I accept your apology edge lord.

Jason: Call me that again and I'll snap your neck.

Sally: Jason!

Jason: Sorry....

Y/n couldn't help but chuckle at that but was immediately silenced when he sees Sally's glare.

Sally: Since you both are going to be roommates. I want you to at least try and get along. If I see your home destroyed cause you two fought I will punish the both of you. Understood?

Y/n & Jason: Understood.

Sally then loses her glare and smiles at the both of them.

Sally: Good. Now I'm going to show Y/n around his new home. Feel free to do whatever you wish in the meantime Jason.

Jason powers up his body for a split second to which Sally noticed.

Sally: Anything you want that's not ambushing Y/n again, mister.

Jason rolls his eyes and walks away from the two.

Y/n: He's delightful.

Sally: I do apologize for that. Jason is not a people person.

Y/n: It's funny..

Sally: What is?

Y/n: We have so much in common but I hate him with a passion.

Sally: Just give him time to warm up to you. He's had a rough past.

Y/n: How rough?

Sally: I think it's best if you hear it from him. Not right now but wait until there's trust built between the two of you.

Y/n: Fine...

Sally: Now that's out of the way. Let's get you to the house again. I have a outfit for you there.

Y/n nods as the two walk in, Y/n spots the outfit lying on his bed.

Sally: Why don't you put it on? I'll be out here while you change in the bathroom.

She then closes the door as Y/n grabs the clothing and walks into the bathroom to get changed. As he does he still can't believe all of this is real and he's in another world. He is still also getting used to how the hell he could access the chaos energy so easily. Could it be that he has some of the Master Emerald inside of him? Or maybe he was a quick learner? Many things were going through the boys mind right now as he finished up putting on his outfit.

(This is Lindow's outfit from the God Eater games and anime. That's what I have chosen for the reader Aka you. But if you want any other outfit instead of this one feel free.)

Y/n admired his new look in the mirror as he got into a heroic pose and flexed his muscles.

Y/n: I like the new look. I have now acquired drip at its maximum.

With that he walks out of the bathroom and opens the door to greet Sally with his new outfit.

Sally: Not bad.

Y/n: Thanks. I like it myself.

Sally: Good to know that Amy and myself have good taste in clothing huh?

Y/n: You picked this out for me? Also, who's Amy?

Sally: The pink hedgehog, nd yeah. It was something we could do to thank you for staying with us to help face Eggman and Scourge even though you could've gone home.

Y/n: I would have left with guilt in my heart. I'm not one to abandon those in there time of need most of the time.

The door opens up as both Sally and Y/n spit Jason. He stared at Y/n for a few seconds before speaking up.

Jason: Not bad...But I've seen better.

He walks to his bed and sits down on it and lays down. Sally smiles at Jason while Y/n's eye twitched out of annoyance.

Y/n: I want nothing more right now than to deck his ass.

Jason: Bring it.

Sally: What did I just say you two?

Y/n & Jason: Tch.

Sally: Now, I will leave you two alone for a bit. Try not to destroy your new home, okay?

She closes the door as an awkward silence filled the air between Y/n and Jason. Y/n signed as he walked over to the curtain and opened it up much to the dismay of Jason. Y/n watched the villagers smiling and having fun. Jason eyed the human for any sudden moves as he noticed the young man sighed sadly.

Y/n: I wonder how long it's been for my own world...Time might move differently since I was sent into another one..

Jason looked at Y/n as the boy continues talking out loud to himself.

Y/n: I miss my friends and family you know? I won't sugarcoat it. I really am kicking myself for choosing to stay here. Imagine how long this war is gonna go on for...

Jason: Where are you from?

Y/n looks great over to the cyborg human and sighed as he sat down on his bed.

Y/n: A planet called Earth. It maybe messy and it's going through pain right now, but it's still home.

Jason: I see...

Y/n hops out of his bed and does a few stretches and looks to Jason.

Y/n: Look, sorry about earlier, I was just being an asshole.

Jason thought about it for a bit and sighed.

Jason: I'll admit I was also overboard in my anger towards you.

Y/n: Wanna start over fresh?

Jason: As long as you don't annoy me.

Y/n: No promises.

Jason scoffs as he gets up from the bed and heads for the door as Y/n follows.

Jason: Why are you following me?

Y/n: I'm bored. I wanna do something besides moping around the house about being homesick and shit.

Jason rolls his eyes as he opens the door. The pair widen their eyes as they see Tails and an old man being attacked by a gang.

Y/n: Who the fuck are they?

Jason growls and charges up his body with electricity as his robotic arm activates and transforms into a blade.

Jason: The Destructix!

Before Y/n could say anymore, Jason charges forward and attacks the massive ape wearing soldier armor.

Sergeant Simian, Member of Team Destructix

Jason: Looking for more trouble, ape?

Sergeant Simian: Ah, Jason. We meet again in the field of battle.

Y/n rolls his eyes as out from the corner of his right eye spots two talons coming his way.

Y/n: SHIT!!

He barley activates his chaos powers and teleports out of the way of the talon and skids across the dirt still not getting used to the abilities.

Y/n: I'd rather burn on my ass rather then loosing an eye like Shanks...

???: Who's Shanks? Does he taste good?

Y/n: Uhhh?

As Y/n got a closer look at his attacker, he sees a bird like creature with red gloves and goggles on his head.

Predator Hawk, Road Runner rip off

Y/n: I need to kick your ass for almost clawing my eye out. MEEP MEEP MOTHER FUCKER!!

Predator Hawk: Wait what?

With that being shouted. Y/n dashes over towards Predator Hawk with the gem in hand and just as he's about to slam his fist into the birds face, he is felt being slammed into the ground by a massive force, he looks to see a dog like humanoid standing over him with a blade to Y/n's neck.

???: Stay still or you're dead, human.

Sleuth Dogg, Member Of Destructix

Jason: Great! Just great!!

Jason kicks away Sergent Simian and dashes over towards Sleuth with his robotic arm blade and goes to slash as with a quick reaction time, Sleuth blocks Jason's blade with his own.

Sleuth: Looks like the edgy crybaby is here.

Jason: Shut it!

Without even caring that Jason was locking blades with him at the very second, the dog turns to another one of his allies.

Sleuth: How are you doing, Flying Frog?

Y/n looks over to see a weird frog creature strangling a older looking version of Tails but he was wearing a cloak.

Flying Frog, Psychotic Frog Abomination

Flying Frog: 🎶 Can't cast a spell if he can't take a breath!🎶

Y/n: He's creepy!

Flying Frog: I get that a lot, humie!

Y/n hood up from the ground and sees Jason battling it out with Sleuth, his sword clashing against Jason's robotic arm blade which causes the boy to smirk.

Y/n: Always protect your coconuts..

He focuses on his powers and dashes over towards Sleuth Dog, Flying Frog notices this and shoots out his tongue which wraps around the humans neck causing him to gasp out on pain and collapse to the ground.

Y/n: M-Mother fucker!! Don't tell me he's a hunter!!

Flying Frog: Well, I do hunt my own food.

Y/n: F-Forget that!!

Y/n was going to have to think of something and fast. He did not want to die to a freaky frog tongue.

Y/n: Goku, time to shine!!

He pulls up the tongue with his chaos powers and slowly opens his jaw and bites down on the tongue which causes great pain to the frog. Y/n quickly gets up and grasps his throat and caresses it before speeding towards Flying Frog who was still choking the old fox wizard with a white scarf and knees him in the face which catches him off guard.

Flying Frog: W-Woah!

Y/n: PAYBACK FOR EARLIER FREAK SHOW!!!

Y/n raises his foot before slamming it right in between Flying Frog's no no spot. The frog squeals out in pain as he holds onto his unmentionables and collapses to the floor. Knocked out.

Y/n sighs as he looks down at the old man's and gently helps him up.

Y/n: Are you okay?

???: I am young one. Thank you for helping.

Merlin Prower, relative to Tails and powerful wizard.

Merlin: What is your name so I may remember it?

Y/n: The names Y/n L/n.

Merlin: Y/n L/n. My debt to you will be repaid.

As both Y/n and Merlin shake hands, Jason is seen slamming into Y/n as the two are on the ground.

Y/n: Get the fuck off me.

Jason: You get the fuck off of me!!

Sleuth: Thanks for the help, Sergeant.

Sergeant Simian: Don't mention it.

Y/n looks to see Predator Hawk towering over Tails ready to attack. But a blue blur speeds over and smacks Predator Hawk knocking him away from Tails.

Y/n: Took you long enough, Sonic.

Y/n groans as Jason flips Y/n off of his body and back onto the ground again.

Y/n: Fuck you...

Jason scoffed as Y/n quickly gets up and dusts off the dirt from his new outfit.

Y/n: My drip better not be scratched because if it is, I'll hurt ya!

Jason: I'd like to see you try.

The Destructix gather together and make a wall as they get ready for the second round.

Sergeant Simian: Get that sword ready, Sleuth Dogg!

Sleuth: I don't think it'll do me much good Sergeant Simian!

The rest of the freedom fighters arrive as Sonic helps up Tails, looking quite furious.

Sonic: Dude, not much sets me off, but when you go after Tails, you're asking for serious trouble!

Y/n sees a younger looking Echida slamming his fists together. As Y/n got a closer look to him, he sees that he looks an awful lot like Locke.

Knuckles The Echidna, son of Locke.

Sergeant Simian glared at Sonic who glared right back at the giant ape.

Sonic: So, Destructix, huh? I think they heard you in furville.

Sergeant Simian: We can't be the Fearsome Foursome anymore. There's six of us!

Y/n: Woah, woah, woah, woah! Did you say your old team name was the Fearsome Foursome?

Sergeant Simian: Yes?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n: EHHHH?!!!!

Sergeant Simian: IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!

Y/n: HOW CAN IT NOW BE WHEN YOUR FUCKING TEAM NAME HAS FOURSOME IN IT?!!!

Y/n dashes towards the simian as Jason sweat drops. Sonic spots him and waves.

Sonic: Sup, Jason?

Jason: Hello hedgehog.

Everyone then began to battle against the Destructix as Knuckles and Y/n did a double punch to Sergeant Simian knocking him out cold. Sonic bashed into the Lynx named Lightning as everyone else took care of the rest of the team members of the Destructix.

Sonic: New team name, same old lameness.

Jason smirked as he stood afar from the group. Y/n felt a small headache to which the human gripped his head.

Sonic: You alright, Y/n?

Y/n: I'll be fine. I just sensed a weird energy and my body felt woozy a bit...

Y/n eyed Tails to see him in the air and giving Merlin a glowing green gem.

Y/n: What is that?

Merlin: This is a Chaos Emerald, young L/n. This gem holds incredible powers.

Y/n: It kinda looks like the Master Emerald but smaller.

Merlin: Regardless, we must get to king Acorn immediately.

Knuckles: Go on, The Chaotix and I will clean up this mess.

So with that. Everyone minus Knuckles goes towards the castle to hopefully get some answers on what's going on.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

In a dark room, two figures could be seen sitting on thrones, a male figure and a woman figure. A guard runs over towards them and bows.

Guard: M-My lord and lady!

???: Speak..

Guard: The ritual was completed. The boy has been summoned to Mobius just like you asked!

??? 2: Excellent...I wonder how far he will progress with his chaos energy and our little "gift"....

??? 1: We shall soon see my love.

Guard: I-Is that all ma'am?

??? 2: Yes, you may take your leave.

The guard whimpers in fear as he takes his leave and runs away.

??? 1 & ??? 2: We can't wait to see what potential you'll unleash while within the boy....Anorak...

The two figures chuckle darkly as they're eyes glow blood red.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

9.1K 326 10
【 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 】 ┃𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘? 𝗦𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗘?.. ss. 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐂�...
6.9K 366 34
Sonic Maurice the Hedgehog was born after the war and only knows the life of a salvager. But when his uncle dies and his father falls into a coma aft...
8.9K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
Passion Bởi Austin Tucker

Tiểu Thuyết Chung

2.1K 71 11
Sonic gives in - but he goes too far. And although he can try and outrun his problems, Amy is still stuck with the consequences...