Yu-Gi-Oh! Tales - Welcome to...

De ArceusDescent

After losing pretty much everything, (Y/n) saved a bystander and as her way of gratitude, she invited him to... Mai multe

Prologue - A Fateful Saving
First Tale - Morning with Tilroo and Parla
Second Tale - Afternoon with Laudry and Nasary
Third Tale - A Chame Obsession and the Meeting
Fourth Tale - Delayed Dinner and A Night View
Fifth Tale - Morning Arrest
Sixth Tale - To the S-Force Headquarters
Seventh Tale - A Flashing Sword Encounter
Dragonmaid Report - Future Plans and Love?
Eighth Tale - The Hot Violet Courier
Ninth Tale - Cooking with Tilroo
Eleventh Tale - Gaming with Laudry
Twelfth Tale - Strolling with Chame...?
Thirteenth Tale - Prelude of A Journey
Fourteenth Tale - Welcome to the Cyberse World!
(Very Late) Halloween Special - Spooky Scary Festivity
Fifteenth Tale - Fun Times @ Ignister Aisland

Tenth Tale - The Wanderers from Beyond

707 14 5
De ArceusDescent

So, previously, I was putting down my hamburgers that I just made with Tilroo, but for some reason, a random girl appeared at the dining room, looking at us like a hungry hyena.

"Welcome back, Ecclesia. Care to join our lunch together with Master?" Tilroo asked. So her name's Ecclesia, kinda epic if you ask me. She then nods vigorously, still eyeing at the hamburger.

"Yes please! I'm starving since we were back at Arch Typeia!" Can't argue with that. It takes a while for anyone to go from the city to here. Wait, we?

"Sorry about her." I heard another new voice, and the person... err, monster himself coming to the dining room as well.

... I don't want to comment that he's edgy, but from the looks of it, I guess he's tired of Ecclesia's antics.

"You too, Albaz. Would you also like to join?" Well, I guess we should start making more if that's the case.

"You know what? I would. It's been a long day, after all." Long day, huh. Now I'm curious what they were doing. Before that, the one named Albaz now noticed me. "So you're the new human. I heard about you, you made quite a stir across the Spirit Monster World." Wait, I'm that famous?!

"I suppose that the Live☆Twins did broadcasted the news to the entire world." I heard a familiar sigh as Houskey came. The Live☆Twins? I heard about them, but are they news reporters? "No, Master. They're just Duetubers that spread rumors and gossips through their channel." Duetuber? So there's a kind of YouTube in this world!

Now I'm scared with that info, actually.

"Foooooood..." Ah, I guess Ecclesia can't hold herself any longer. If I remember correctly, the hamburger were cut with the utensils, so I think I can give it to her.

"Um, you can have mine, if you want." I offered her. Again, I didn't touch it directly. Then Ecclesia turned to me with a surprise look.

"Can I?!" She beamed with hope. I just shrug and let her eat it, and without any second to spare, she grabs it like how a normal person would and takes a big bite out of it. Suffice to say, she likes it.

"Master?" I turned to see Houskey going halfway to the kitchen with Tilroo. "I now understand how to make more of these hamburgers, so please wait for us while we prepare more for you and our guests." Huh, did she peeked at Tilroo's mind to learn about it? Is that even possible? Eh, I won't ask.

In the meantime, I look more on the two guests. Ecclesia is wielding some sort of a hammer with her, that looks like a skull with a moving eye on it, while from Albaz's looks, he may have fought some hard fights, I guess.

"My name's (Y/n). Nice to meet you two." I introduced myself.

"As you heard, I'm Albaz, and my glutton friend here is Ecclesia." Albaz introduced himself while gesturing at the devouring girl next to him, much to her chagrin.

"Hey!" Um, you better swallow first before talking there, Miss. Albaz then continued.

"So you're the new Master for the Dragonmaids. You look decent enough." Um, thanks? I'm not the type of guy who goes fancy even if I'm living in the Chateau now. "So how is it feel living with them?"

Huh, I haven't thought of that yet. Sure that it's nice, but one way or another, I'll try to repay their kindness, so I said just that.

"I see. Good to know that you're not taking advantage of them." Well, it's not hard doing so actually, but they basically saved my life, so I won't. "Anyway, we're what monsters called 'The Wanderers'. We wander through anywhere that's beyond Arch Typeia, exploring other countries, continents, and alike." That's so cool! Now I'm curious what kind of places that they visited. We then see Ecclesia finishing the hamburger, burping and all.

"Oops! Sorry, but it was too good!" I can agree with that. She then eyed at me, going top to bottom. "Anyway, have you visited places other than Arch Typeia before?"

"Well, not yet actually." I replied. "So, can you tell me the kinds of places that you two visited?" Ecclesia then holds her chin, I guess remembering the places in her head.

"Well, there was the Zombie World where we met the Doomking himself, then the Dark World where we got chased by the giant dragon... Oh! The Cyberse World are actually pretty cool!" 

"We also gone to the Mist Valley, The Six Samurai Temple, Madolche's own Chateau, The Spellcaster Village... we could tell them all, but it'll take a long time." Then Albaz added more. Just by hearing some of them makes me excited. Compared to the old world, the Spirit Monster World feels like a fantasy come true!

But... can I come with them? Maybe they would allow me to join, but the Maids...

"Umm... can I ask you guys something?" I decided to ask, with the two now eyeing me. Alright, stay calm... "... can I come with you guys?"

The two were understandably surprised. It's expected, but at least I tried. But then...

"The Spirit Monster World is filled with dangers around. Are you sure that you want to join our journey?" Danger huh... Well, Albaz's right for that. Just because Arch Typeia is filled with mostly good monsters, I don't know if anywhere else would be the same. I might get robbed by another goblin, or worse...

But despite all that, I know that the Maids will follow me. As long as I'm with them, I'll be alright.

"I am, but if you guys don't mind if I bring a Maid with me." I said. Albaz looked at Ecclesia, and the latter holds my hand together and smiled.

"Then welcome aboard, (Y/n)! We'll be having fun times coming ahead!" I... can't believe it. Ecclesia allowed it. If that wasn't enough. Albaz smiled at me while nodding.

It's like... my old friends... who then left me behind...

No! I'm not at the old world anymore. I'm here with the Maids and these two. So that's why...

"Then I can't wait for it, my new friends!" Wait, did I just say that out loud?! Oh man, that was embarrassing! But then I heard a giggle and a chuckle from them.

"Aww, we're friends already. Wait until Kitt hears about this!" Oh, is that her friend? I guess only time will tell. I then felt a pat on the back from Albaz.

"You better start getting used to Ecclesia's antics, for your sake." Well, I can do that. Just then, we heard a sound of bell ringing, as Tilroo and Houskey were back with a big tray of hamburgers. Whoa!

"Sorry for the wait, Master and our dear guests. Lunch is served." Houskey said while putting down the tray. There are too many hamburgers to count! How can we even-

"Thanks for the food!" Ecclesia then grabbed one of them and started chomping on them. I looked at Albaz, and he rolls his eyes while taking one. So that's what he meant of getting used to her...

This'll be a hectic yet fun friendship together.

~~ >/Houskey's POV/<~~

Aww, Master has made friends with those two. I can't help but to be proud of him.

And of course, Master is interested of going places beyond Arch Typeia. It's part of the plan, after all. Looking at those two, I entrust them that they'll keep Master safe along with any of us helping them.

Then again, they've grown since the days with the Abyss...

(And the two new companions are properly introduced!
Even so, the first 'Field' that our protagonist will be visiting will be revealed soon.

As always, I hope you guys enjoyed, and Peace Out!~)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

36.2K 508 14
Enter the world of Y/n L/n a 16-year-old childish teenager who hangs out with friends Yuya and Yuzu and does weird things that will either surprise e...
223K 4.6K 36
We all know of the mighty Signers and their war against the forces of evil with their powerful Synchro dragons. What would happen when someone new en...
3.5K 47 9
After the events of the World Martial Arts Tournament and the wedding of Goku and Chichi the planet Earth is once again in peace as the newly weds se...
33.2K 865 17
Yami recently broke things off with Tea after he realized that they were too different. Due to his deppression, his friends try cheering him up by in...