The Wrong Brother

By BlueberryMadness0

You were a avid Sans fan from a little game called UnderTale. Admit it. You had his merch, the fanfics, plush... More

Chapter Two: It Isn't a Video Game
Chapter Three: Ziti and Horror Brothers?

Chapter One: Sans Fangirl

86 6 1
By BlueberryMadness0

All you remembered was sleeping peacefully away in bed. Curled around plushies, pillows, and your little black cat Prince of Darkness (yes, that's his name) the day before work. Not waking in some dingy hospital room hooked up to the galore.

The first sense was your waking up to overwhelming of strong disinfectants and beeping. Your head pounded to hearing beeping of monitors an maybe a tv. Somehow opening up your eyes to the normal silhouette of a bland cream and green room. A tv was on of some silly cartoon, the curtain was open to the right with a bright light knowing the door was open; you felt scratchy in whatever gown and grippy socks they put you in.

How you get here??

Did your apartment catch fire, did something happen?

It slightly panicked you, pulling up to a sitting position breathing heavily with the appointed nose oxygen tube and over abundance of IVs hooked to you. The worst was seeing your arm, but no skin just bone. Wait, bone. Did you burn to death. Sweat started to appear looking at your once fleshy arm and taking account of the other arm. Sliding of the white itchy comforter to seeing bone legs to blue grip socks. In one way, it was for real, another a dream you fantasied over your little fandom from Undertale.

Was this real. A dream you overly played and fantasied overly to a extent.

"Oh, your awake miss," a voice said from your overly panicked state. A female nurse walked in wearing pink scrubs, a proper RN badge, and very big smile on her lips. "Where am I," you croaked as not using your voice in years. The nurse went over to the computer propped up by your bed and scanned her badge. "Your at Ebbot City General Hospital sweetie," she said typing probable nurse stuff. Wait, did she say EBBOT.

Like MOTHERFUCKING EBBOT FROM UNDERTALE.

Your head swam in so many miles, to the nurse checking over your vitals, IVs, and overall health. "May I ask some questions sweetie," she asked sitting by your stun face, no skull? You wish you knew what your now skeleton face looked like. Nodding, she smiled taking yer hand upon hers. "Can you tell me yer name and month of your birth please,"? "My name is Emily Frederick and I was born May 4th, 2000," you croaked more, god you hated how yer voice broke. "Well it's nice to meet you Emily, I'm your nurse Carly and will be taking care of you, do remember anything," she asked.

To the blank of any memory of somehow ending up in the world you dreamed, you couldn't place how. So, you shook no for a answer. "I-I don't know, how did I get here," you asked. Carly hummed, "My dear they found you at the side of some highway off the Exit to a busy intersection and was took by ambulance over," she said to your growing eyes or eye sockets.

Your were found by a highway, but usually in your fanfics you wake to a dingy basement to some smoking machine.

Guess, fanfics aren't always a call card for landing in your dream skeletons arms.

You huffed, letting to kneel your skull on your chest to the more questions from Carly. Mostly, if you had family, friends, or where you came from. It kinda tore at your heart (soul) knowing you weren't in the same reality as your dad or mom. The brim of tears stung of not seeing your big sister, Prince of Darkness, your best friend Luca, just all alone. Bringing your knees up to your chest and hugging them close. You were alone.

Carly wiped your blue tears and gave a very big hug knowing that tears were falling. "It's okay sweetie, Mrs. Sky a police officer is here to help you," she said after sobbing into her chest. "O-okay," you stutter with Carly getting up and helping you under the blankets. You watch her leave, making sure the remote was in reach for you an one last hug.

Being alone again to the distant sound of still playing cartoons. A knock came from the door to a bubble looking monster in full police uniform. You question, how it have a face and bubbles form to a perfect female body. Somehow, you will never know. The monster or Mrs. Sky came in looking over a clipboard. "Good day Miss Emily," she said almost bubbly way. "Hi," you mutter pulling back your blanket covered legs to once chested hug.

The bubble monster sat in a rolling chair next to the hospital computer. She asked questions of mostly origins, family, and anybody that can help me. In which had no answer only barreling yourself in a mental grave. Mrs. Sky was a nice lady, appointing things to help me and saying someone was coming by to talk to me tomorrow. It kinda gave hope in your sudden predicament. After talking for a while, she gave a shake of your hand and left leaving you once again alone.

This was your life now. Turning on your side and going into a fetal position. You might be a Undertale fan, but you weren't ready of leaving everything from your world. No more kisses and hugs from mom and dad. No more messing with your favorite demon cat or hanging with Luca. Just gone. You wiped the tears away that didn't stop. Maybe meeting the skeleton of your dreams might help bring spark to you. Sans was your all time favorite character an seeing him in real life, god would be any Sans fan girl dream. You smile under the water streak of tear face. Maybe, you prayed.

~<~<~<~<~

After of a hassle of reality change and getting sleep in uncomfortable hospital room. You woke up to a warm breakfast of French toast sticks with a bowel of sorted fruit. A nice carton of milk and cup of water. Your energy greatly improved, especially, to give the chance of a shower.

Carly unhooked you from oxygen to helping you with the still IVs in graved in your arm. You finally saw your now skeleton body. It wasn't like a Sans or Papyrus, even the other alternates of them. No, you were mid 5'5 in height, feminine, but stocky like your once human body. The only thing was your face, you had freckles all over and huge aqua blue eye lights. Kinda like the creepy version of Underswap Sans Blueberry, you hoped if their was a Blue here he wasn't that innocent psycho.

But, it was still you from a human turned into a skeleton. Weird.

A nice shower and proper fresh gown with new grip socks felt ten thousands better, than the ick feeling on your bones. Brushing teeth to get proper nutrition also helped too. You missed your hair, but didn't in all bother you. As a human you didn't really care much about your hair, just throwing it up and out the way was more your style. Carly even got new sheets with blankets to settle up before the visitors to come.

After being properly take care of, to the less dread on the whole situation. You settled watching the still view cartoon channel of some baby show. Was it Bubble Guppies? You were curled up to the oxygen back in your non existent nose waiting on the arrivals.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in," you call drinking the water from the foam cup with lid an straw. On cue two silhouettes of skeletons came in view. You nearly spitted the water at the Tale brothers.

It was him.

Sans was standing in front of you an all his smiling blue hood glory. God, you were blushing so freaking hard with water cup tightly in your hands. Papyrus was their too, smiling like always, but dressed not his normal battle body more in regular clothes, still wore his very red scarf.

"Hey kiddo, I'm Sans the skeleton," Sans said. "HELLO LITTLE SKELETON AND I AM THE GREAT PAPYRUS," Papyrus spoke in his proper overly proud voice. They were talking to you, not in reading form, actually in the bone (pun intended) talking to you. The overwhelm of sweat and static looking at the two you gawked over since sophomore year in high school. "H-hi, I'm just E-Emily," you muster waving a little. Sans kept his smirk taking a seat in the visitors chair and Papyrus standing with both hands on his hips. "Heard ya appear out in a highway," he said eyeing very distantly to a bored expression.

Sitting down the water and taking to clasping your hands out of nervous habit. "Y-yes sir, I-I don't how I got there, just appeared," you say to him leaning his elbow on the chairs armrest and palm under his skulls chin. "Appear, odd very odd did ya come from a alternate world perhaps,"? God, he knew how to get under your once human skin. "Cause kid, yer not a Sans or Papyrus," he said giving a proper sign of I don't trust you. Papyrus looked at his brother and back at you questioning as well. "I-I don't know sir, j-just appeared I didn't mean to happen," you struggle to say in your idols blank questioning white eye lights.

"BROTHER, STOP SCARING MISS LADY EMILY SHE HAS ENOUGH ON HER PLATE," Papyrus spoke to the tense atmosphere. You mentally thank the tall skeleton for the save from the darkening gaze. "Sorry bro, habit, guess kid your stuck with us," Sans said looking back to normal lazy gaze. "Stuck," you ask looking at the two questioningly? "YES, MISS LADY EMILY OUR HOUSEHOLD OF SKELETONS PROPERLY INVITES YOU STAY AT OUR HUMBLE ABODE ," Papyrus says warmly and cheerily. The tall skeleton gave you a warm feeling of safe and protect from Sans untrusting look.

Why didn't Sans like you?

In all the stories you read, didn't the reader make the one you idolized to make you head over heels??

Papyrus broke you at your sudden blank stupider, "RIGHT LETS GET YOU ALL UNHOOKED AND BACK HOME," he said happily to the tight fist clench from his brother.

Carly came to unhook you with another nurse that helped her if she needed it. Wheeling out in a wheelchair with borrowed hospital outfit of plain old gray sweats, green grip socks, and slips since you didn't have any clothes at the moment or anything at all. You were wheeled out to a very cherry red convertible with the top up. Papyrus stood, but no Sans beside him. "READY, MISS LADY EMILY," he said opening the passenger door. You looked up the open door and your butt glued to the wheelchair, but somehow got in the leather seat. Papyrus closed the door keeping his signature smile and taking to head over to the drivers side.

You both buckle in to the motor being turned on. "ARE YA READY LITTLE SKELETON," he said enthusiastically putting taped on sunglasses. You nod as the cheery skeleton took off from the hospital. "Mr. Papyrus sir," you ask keeping your head down to the driving skeleton. "YOU DON'T HAVE CALL ME THAT MISS LADY EMILY, MOST CALL ME PAP OR RUS, WHAT YOU LIKE TO ASK," he asked driving from the entrance from the hospital to cities streets. "What happened to Mr. Sans," you ask? You knew he must of teleported home, but you wanted Papyrus confirmed answer. "DON'T WORRY LITTLE SKELETON, MY BROTHER TOOK A SHORT CUT HOME LAZY AS IT IS, BUT BE WAITING FOR OUR RETURN," he finished taking right from a busy intersection.

You nod, going to look out the passenger side window of fast food places, buildings, monster and human alike, vehicles, just anything in amazement. Just in all astonishment of this world. It must be Tale. If was like any stories you read then the Tale machine popped all the other alternates here.

Papyrus drove quietly away from the city to a seems of suburbs in country aesthetic. He didn't talk much, off from knowing a little about you and you doing the same to him. Oddly, he seemed so different here than you ever recall in the fandom. He was a cardio teacher at a gym, had a motorcycle, liked seafood from his usual spaghetti obsession that the fandom rave he had, jogged in the morning, and  still cooked for a hobby. Wow, the things you learn from talking to the actual him in person.

In your head was why wasn't this coming from your idol, but Papyrus giving this heavy warm feeling under your bones. He really was the Great Papyrus. You smile when the house of the skeletons appeared in the for front. Welp, welcome to this new skeleton life you guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.2K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
63.5K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
229K 7.9K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...