I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla

63.1K 1.5K 263
By bebe875

Daniel's POV

I gulped the Jack Daniel then wiped my mouth with my shirt, I wanted to get drunk tonight. To forget everything. My family, my friends, my enemies...and her. No matter how hard I try, I always mess things up. Cataleya does not deserve someone like me. I'm not like any other normal guy. I earn my money the hard way, by gambling, dealing and by eliminating rival gangs. I have to lure her into my trap even if it kills me.

It's just life. I need to forget about Cataleya and think about the plan.

"Dude, why are you drinking right now? We have to go see Boss."

Jack walked in eyeing me in disgust, I probably looked like a mess. Jack and I grew up together and we have witnessed every detail of each others lives. We both have had pretty tough lives, that's one of the main reasons to why we understand each other the best.

He run a hand in a frustrated manner through his black hair, his muscles were tense as if he needed to get his anger out on something. His tattoos which signified god knows what were peaking out of his shirt. Even though we're the same age, he looks slightly older than me and that always pissed me off. Because people think he's the leader. Unfortunately he got sucked into this life just like me, we both work for the boss. The boss is basically the villain as some people call him, he owns gangs and my gang is one of the gangs he owns. He thinks of it as business, we kill whoever he wants us to and we get payed for it in return. He's a tough man and with one glare he can make anyone his bitch.

He ruins lives, that's what he's best known for. I was forced to work for him alongside my brother, my dick of a brother borrowed a lot of money and the moron failed to pay him back in time. I had no choice, if I didn't agree to work for him then he would have killed me and my brother. But working for him did have some advantages: I get payed well, and I also have learned new skills.

My brother ran away after a few months and no one knew where he went, I felt betrayed and it was all his fault that I got stuck into this mess. He ruined my life and like a coward he ran away from his problems leaving his little brother behind. The anger I felt everyday built up and maybe that's the reason why I am the way I am.

"I don't want to go, I'm too tired." I whined like a little kid.

"Yeah well, he said its urgent. He's captured some girl he had his eye on for a long time." He rolled his eyes.

I scoffed bitterly. "Good for him, I couldn't care less. I'm busy."

Jack's ring tone halted our conversation. He looked at the screen and he sighed.

"It's Boss...Hello, yes Boss we're on our way." He hung up and looked at me.

I threw the bottle of Jack Daniel across the room, it ended in tiny pieces. Jack looked at me with concern, he knew something was wrong but he didn't want to piss me off more so he didn't ask.

"Who's the girl?" I asked, curiously.

"We don't know, Boss didn't tell anyone. Leo, Mathew and Ben are near the warehouse. We'll meet them there."

***********

Cataleya's POV

I felt the pain all over my body. My head was throbbing and I'm sure there's bruises tattooed on my body. I tried to get up from the chair only to be pulled back, after 20 seconds I realised I was tied to the chair. I sighed in frustration, when I find Michael I will cut his balls off and make meatball soup with it and feed it to Sam.

There was faint noises coming in from the next room which only a cloudy window separated the two rooms. Some of the voices were somehow recognisable, I guess it's Michael and Sam.

The glass door slid to the side and a man in his forties walked in. He was wearing a grey suite with his hair slid back. He reminded me of Leonardo DiCaprio.

"Cataleya, you're awake." He smiled while sitting down on a massive chair too big for him. I tried not to gawk but I failed because sweet potatoes this man is handsome.

"I was knocked out." I made my voice sound dangerous even though I couldn't do anything since I was tied to the chair.

He frowned. "Yes, sorry about that. We had no other choice. Let's get down to business. I'm the Boss of West District gangs. We want you to join our gang, and if you choose not to we will simply kill every single family member of yours then you and bla bla bla all the cliche things a leader is meant to say bla bla bla kill kill kill. You understand?" He was giving me a death glare, which intimidated me but I didn't show it.

"Me no join, you kill kill kill, I join gang, you happy happy, me sad sad." I smiled innocently.

A slap to the back of my head made me hiss in pain. "This isn't funny girl, now you listen to your leader." A angry macho man said from behind me.

"But why me of all people?" I whined.

"You have the strength and the power. You nearly killed Michael, that just shows how useful you are."

"Michael isn't exactly strong."

"Bitch." Of course Michael would be standing in the corner.

I landed myself in shit and I can't do anything to clear this mess up. The most important thing to me is my family. I can't let anyone hurt them. Thinking about my family reminded me of Tiana. I don't know if she's safe.

"Where's my cousin?" Fear started replacing the anger.

He gave me a bitter look before replying. "She escaped."

I sighed feeling relieved. But where would she go?

The door in the other room slammed open and I could see five figures through the cloudy window. The Leonardo DiCaprio dude "Boss" got up and headed to the other room. I felt my vision blur and I knew I was about to cry. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself and it worked. After 10 minutes the door slammed open and "Boss" and other guys walked in. My head was down looking at the floor because I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone.

"I want you to meet our new member of the gang." The Boss shouted.

I frowned and looked up only to be shocked by the sight. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Am I hallucinating?

Daniel stood next to the "Boss" with his group of friends who he hangs out with at school. His friends were looking at me and they were too stunned to speak. But Daniel looked angry, as if he wanted to kill anyone who dared to go near him. I stared back at him while clenching my jaw. I wanted to kill every single one of the mother fuckers.

"I thought you were going to wait for me to bring her to you?" Daniel said with clenched teeth.

I was taken back by what he had just said. That bastard. Wait till I get my hands on you.

"You were taking your sweet time so I had Michael and Sam bring her to me instead." The Boss replied.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU HAD MICHAEL AND SAM BRING HER TO YOU? HOW FUCKING DARE THEY TOUCH HER." Everyone looked at Daniel with wide eyes. He shouted loud enough that about 10 guards came in surrounding him.

"Don't you raise your voice at me." The Boss shouted back but he looked frightened. Go Daniel? Screw that, I'm still mad.

I couldn't take the noise anymore. "Shut the fuck up all of you." Everyone turned to look at me.

"Cataleya, are you okay?" Daniel asked while walking towards me.

"Come near me and I will kill you." I said through gritted teeth.

He stopped straight away with a confused look. "Catt let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain." I sighed and looked at the Boss. "If you're going to force me to join your gang, I don't want to work with anyone. I will do everything on my own."

"You don't have to work on your own, and you're not joining the gang. I won't let you ruin your life." Daniel tried to move closer but when I scowled at him he sighed and stopped again.

The Boss interrupted. "Very well, but you will be monitored."

I nodded my head.

The next thing I saw was a bullet travelling towards the Boss but one of the guards jumped in front of him and the bullet pierced through his chest. In that instance the Boss took cover. I could hear gunshots but I couldn't exactly see what was going on. Everything was too sudden. I looked towards Daniel and noticed he was the one who had started the shooting, all his friends were scattered around shooting the guards while covering Daniel. More and more people came in and tried to attack Daniel and his friends but they were too weak and they did not have the skills that Daniel had.

"Leo untie Cataleya and get her out of here." Daniel ordered a blond boy with blue eyes. He looked young and innocent but seeing him with a gun made him look like a yummy bad ass.

He ran towards me and started untying my legs and arms. I turned around to thank him only to be shocked by the scene. The boy Leo was on the floor with a bullet through his leg. I saw the guy who had shot him and he had his gun aimed towards my chest.

"Don't worry I'm with you." I shouted towards him, he hesitated but nodded his head.

I walked over to Leo and his gun was out of his reach. I picked the gun up and aimed it towards his head. His eyes widened but then he frowned. I looked up and the guy who had shot Leo was smirking towards him. He was too distracted so I took the chance and shot him in the chest.

I held my hand for Leo to help him. He hesitated but then he held my hand and I pulled him up. He put his arm around my shoulder and I half dragged him behind a desk safe from the danger.

A boy with dark hair made his way towards us.

"Leo are you okay?" The boy asked.

Leo grinned but he winced in pain. "Yeah I'm good, just get Cataleya out otherwise Daniel will kill me." He answered.

I rolled my eyes and turned to the boy with dark hair. "Get Leo out of here, I can take care of myself."

"Aww hell nah, Daniel will kill me and Leo if we don't get you out of here." The boy said.

I half screamed. "Who cares about him, just get Leo out of here."

They both stared at me and then looked at each other. Leo shrugged and they both looked at me again. They both nodded and I got the gun ready to shoot the bastards.

While living in Spain I trained and I learned how to use a gun. I may not be a professional like Daniel but I'm fast meaning if anyone shoots me I am able to safely dodge the bullet. When I joined the gang in Spain it meant I had to learn how to defend and kill people. After a while it became a talent, a talent which I wasn't grateful of.

I walked across the room while shooting whoever I could. Someone held me around my neck and tried to choke me to death. I managed to elbow the person in the stomach a couple of times and they let go. I turned around and Michael was holding a knife. I have no idea how he thinks he's going to kill me with a knife when I've got a gun.

Stupid boy!

I held the gun towards his head. Even if I wanted to stop myself I couldn't. I have to kill Michael, he nearly killed Tiana.

"Cataleya you and I both know I love you, put your gun down." He pleaded, but I could see through the mask clearly. He should take acting classes.

I remained quiet. I was arguing with myself about whether I should kill Michael or not when he charged towards me with the knife. I couldn't dodge the knife in time but I turned to my side and the knife slit my muscle. I winced in pain but I quickly held the gun towards his head and pulled the trigger. The bullet pierced the middle of his forehead and he fell back.

I stood still registering what I had done. I was lost for words. I turned around and Daniel was looking at me. I only had a couple of seconds to look at him before one of the guards held his gun towards Daniel. Something clicked inside me anger, frustration, sadness. Something unclear. I shot the guy behind Daniel. He looked startled and he made his way towards me. But I made my way out of the warehouse before he could get to me.

But he had longer legs, so he easily caught up to me. From behind Daniel put his arm around my waist, I tried to shake his arm away but he held on tighter. A car pulled up and he pushed me in before I could escape. I sat in between Leo and Daniel. The dark haired boy was driving. The other two boys were not with us.

"Are you okay, how's your leg?" I asked Leo.

He smiled. "I'm fine, I'm losing blood but the sooner we get to the house the sooner I will get treated."

"The house?" I asked confused.

"The gangs house, no one knows where it is so we're safe there. Me, Jack and Leo live there." Daniel said. I only noticed now that he was holding my hand in his so I placed my hand in between my thighs and out of his reach. He looked at me with a confused expression and I just looked towards where we were heading.

I can't stay with Daniel any longer. Not after he said he was going to take me to the Boss himself. How can I trust him? I nearly died. I never thought I would kill Michael. Thinking about Michael brought memories back, yeah he was a bastard, but he was human like the rest of us. He probably got forced into this as well. But at the same time it was his fault, he shouldn't have messed with me and my family.

Tiana!

My stomach felt funny and it felt like I was about to be sick. I need to know where Tia is so I could help her and make sure she's safe.

"Can I borrow someone's phone?" Leo and Jack looked towards Daniel.

"Who do you want to call?" He asked.

"That's none of your business." I was so close to punching him in the face.

After a minute or two he held his iPhone out to me. I quickly tapped Tia's number in and waited for her to pick up. She didn't pick up. I was worried and scared now.

I then tapped my own number in thinking she might have got my phone since it was downstairs. I waited and waited, I was about to hang up when Tia answered.

"Hello?" Her voice sounded shaky.

I sighed in relief. "It's me Cataleya, are you okay? Where are you? What happened? Please answer. Are you hurt? Who..."

"Catt calm down, I'm fine. I'm at the family cottage. So far I'm safe. I'm so scared, I've been so worried about you. I tried calling Daniel to tell him what's happened but he didn't pick up." She started sobbing.

"Tia, I will be there soon. Don't leave the cottage. Lock the doors and keep my phone with you at all times."

She finally stopped sobbing and whispered. "Okay."

I hung up and gave the phone back to Daniel. My fists were clenched and my breathing was too fast. I couldn't stop trembling, I didn't move when Daniel pulled me towards him and I rested my head on his shoulder. His scent was strong yet calming. His touch felt soft and gentle. His chin was resting on top of my head and somehow we fit perfectly.

"I need to find Tia." I finally break the silence and Jack stops the car causing everyone to lunge forward.

"Why? What's happened to her?" Jack asked.

I look at him in confusion. That does not look like a friendly concerned face, that looks like a lovers concerned face.

"Michael used her to get to me, he said he would kill her if I didn't go with him. He had a knife against her throat and she was crying. She managed to escape thankfully but she's not really safe. She's at our old family cottage." My voice kept breaking as the bad memories started flooding back.

Daniel didn't let me go and he held on tighter trying to protect me from my own thoughts and feelings.

"We'll get her back. I promise." Jack turned back to the steering wheel and started driving again.

We arrived at a modern house, it looked normal from the outside but as soon as I followed the guys and stepped inside my eyes expanded to the size of a full moon. It was a house full of weapons.

A young girl ran towards Leo. She started cleaning Leo's wound and took the bullet out. Leo kept screaming in pain but in the end he managed to calm down with alcohol.

After his leg was bandaged he smiled weakly at everyone.

"Glad that's over." Leo chuckled lightly.

After she stitched up the deep cut that Michael had made on my muscle. When she finished stitching me up, I got up from the chair and stood in front of Daniel.

Daniel was sitting down on the sofa with Jack by his side. He was looking towards me and he patted the space next to him.

"I need to go find Tia." I said without moving.

He sighed. "Tomorrow not today."

I looked at him with wide eyes. Is he being serious right now?

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOMORROW? MY COUSINS LIFE IS AT RISK?" I shouted and everyone looked at me.

Jack looked taken back but he stood up and walked towards me then put his hand on my shoulder. "Cataleya, I agree with Daniel. The Boss' men are all over town looking for us, we can't risk it."

I shook my head at them and opened the door to walk outside.

Three steps was all it took to be pulled back in forcefully.

"I won't allow you to leave." Daniel whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps.

"Get off me." I half shouted but he held on tighter.

He made me turn to face him and he said "I'm sorry but I can't do that."

"You're the one that got me in this mess."

"And I'm the one that got you out of the mess. You owe me. Again." His voice was casual showing no sign of regret, his devilish smirk was enough to get my blood boiling.

I slapped him across the face.

I turned around and walked back out.

Away from him.

Forever.

Hopefully.

______________

VOTE - COMMENT - FAN

Tiana's Image :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 5.8K 32
He saved her. And she fixed him. Carmen Alvarez (19) the daughter of Spanish mafia leader Fernando Alvarez and his arranged wife Evelyn Alvarez. She...
9.8K 546 48
For Everly it took nearly a year to rebuild her life. An entire year to scrape together a semblance of a life. Then almost as if to torture her some...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
32.2K 766 67
How much can the human body take? How many heartbreaks can the heart take before it gives out? What kind of person would you be if you suffered the...