𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞| 𝐊𝐚�...

By nanaaasanti

"𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞" 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚. The innocent girl who never showed. She was born in a religio... More

characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

11

4K 129 39
By nanaaasanti

º°*𝒱o𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎a 𝒸o𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈*°º
ʙʀᴏɴx, ɴʏ
𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓉𝓉
ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
_____________________

Alina and Iyanna both woke up with a headache due to them both being cross faded.

"I'm never listening to you" Alina said shaking her head "Yea this was a horrible idea" Iyanna said.

I got up from bed holding my head as it pounded "ima get us an advil" I said and she just hummed in response.

Walking to the bathroom Alina opened the medicine cabinet and grabbed the blue and white Advil bottle.

Getting to cups of water and two pills they both took it and sighed in relief.

She walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth and did she skin care.

"Alina someone is calling you" Iyanna slightly yelled, Alina quickly came out the bathroom and saw it was a call from kay.

"Yo ma you home" Kay asked "yea" Alina responded "ight ima pull up to fuck the shit out of you" Kay said making Alina's eyes go wide "kay Iyanna is here" she replied "I was just playin ima save that for tonight but get ready Bree wants to see you" Kay said "alr" she responded as he hung up.

"I'm bout to go" Iyanna said as she grabbed her bag "do you want anything to eat before you leave" I asked "no it's fine ima just go to sleep when I get home" Iyanna said making Alina nod her head.

"Bye be careful" I said as she walked out the apartment "I will I love you" she almost yelled "Love you more" I replied.

I sighed as my head was slightly feeling better. Alina walked back into her room to change into some other clothes which was just into some gray pajama pants and a hoodie with her white crocs since it was cold and she didn't feel like wearing jeans.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Kay💞
_______________________________
i'm here

ok , i'm coming
read

________________________________

Grabbing her house keys, Alina walked out the apartment and locked the front door behind her.

She walked down the long steps due to her living on the fifth floor. As she walked out she noticed Kay's white BMW. She walked up to it as she opened the door.

"Hey stink" she said as she smiled "the fuck you just call me" he asked "stink?" she replied "give me a kiss and stop crying abt that nickname" Alina said making Kay lean into her a placing a long kiss on her soft pink lips.

She soon then pulled away because she knew that things would get way too far.

"Watchu do wit Iyanna" Kay asked as she looked at the road "nothing much we smoke drinked and listened to music" Alina said as she remembered about the things that happened last night. "Dats it" Kay asked and Alina nodded her head yes.

Flashback to last night

"Wait to Kay asked you to be his girlfriend" Iyanna said "obviously" Alina replied "bitch finally i'm so happy for you" her friend said "we need to celebrate like right now" Iyanna said as she reached into her bag pulling out weed and hennessy. "Bitch why with this" Alina said "cuz it's a better way to celebrate" Iyanna said in a duh tone.

Now that they started smoking and drinking they were both cross faded.

"Why he goin through your phone" Alina sung "he miserable" Iyanna sung as well "I can't believe they did you wrong, pitiful" Alina said "she said she wanna drink my cum, ooh" Iyanna said "I wanna fuck her when she blonde, ooh" Alina said.

Flashback over

They approached Kay's apartment Alina started to get happy since she got to see Bree.

"Does your mom know" Alina asked as Kay and her intertwined hands "yea" he replied "she was hella excited and happy since she says your the favorite that I have brought home" he said as she slightly laughed then returned serious.

They both walked up the apartment stairs and made it to the door.

Kay swung the door open as we heard the tv play. "Ma" Kay yelled "Kevin don't be yelling in my house" His mom said making me laugh and making him mug her. "Oh my god Alina" His mom said as she smiled and hugged me "Bree has been talking about to non stop" his mom said as I smiled "she's so cute" I relied "stop mugging your mom" I said as I turned to Kay.

We walked to Bree's room since she was in the coloring or sum.

"Bree look who's here" Kay said "Alina!" Bree slightly yelled as she stood up and hugged me "hey bree baby" I said as I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Kay Kay told me you guys are dating" Bree said as she pulled my arm and made me sit down with her "leave Kay this is only girl time and your very much a boy" Bree said "stop tryna show off around my girl" he implied "ain't no one showing off" Bree said.

Damn she sassy asf I thought to myself.

𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I've been at Kay's house for like four hours and he left somewhere about two hours ago. I don't even know where.

ⓜⓔⓢⓢⓐⓖⓔⓢ
Ima shoot a cop like cblu🤞🏽⭐️
_______________________________

Lil boy Cblu👩🏽‍🦯
yo niggas
someone bring me percs
my mouth hurts

your mouth what???

Blovee⭐️
ayooo

Dougz🤞🏽🖤
nigga what

Kay💞
the fuck

setty🥷
ayo nigga

Eric🤍
bro
why would u say that

someone take me home

Dougz🤞🏽🖤
wya

Eric🤍
i'm surprised kay let u out

he was the one who brought me out
he left me at his house
two fucking hours ago
i'm tired

Kay💞
ma i'm almost home

stop lying

Blovee⭐️
woahhh ma???

Lil boy Cblu👩🏽‍🦯
when did ma happen

Eric🤍
wrd cuz
me and u bout to fight
linaaaaaa

Dougz🤞🏽🖤
nah kay and u ain't even tell me

Setty🥷
finally

it happened yesterday

Eric🤍
wow and we just finding out
smh
________________________________

My eyes started to drift as I was getting tired and tired by the second.

"Alina if your tired you can go and sleep in Kay's bed he wouldn't mind" Kay's mom said I opened my eyes and nodded my head.

I opened his room and took off my crocs and slipped into his cold ass bed.

Does this mf ever sleep.

___________________
ʙʀᴏɴ𝐱, ɴʏ
𝐊𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤
(𝐊𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐳)
________________________

"I gotta hurry up my girl waiting for me" I said as I finished recording at the studio.

I told Alina I was going to be home hours ago and now it's almost 12.

She bout to be hella tight.

She def asleep too bro and I wanted to fuck.

If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.

______________________
i've had this in my drafts unfinished for a whole ass month im sorry☹️.
did u guys see that live of cblu when he got sum in his mouth LMFAOAOAO😭

ok nana is outtttt❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
161K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
259K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...