9 TYPES of MEN

By isra_sml

enjoy ;) 50 likes on this story to unlock the LIGHT FEMININE GUIDE 🕯️ More

💄
Mr Perfect💯
Mr Damaged ⛓️‍💥
Mr Parasite 🐀
Mr Bully🤕
Mr Taken👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Mr Emotionally Unavailable ⏱️
Mr Commitment-phobe 🤒
Mr Pushover💆

Mr The Narcissist 🪞

30 1 0
By isra_sml

We all know narcissists; they're common among both men and women. But while you might be okay with a friend exhibing some of those traits, the man you love could be too much to handle.

To spot a narcissist early on, he'll likely be some or all of these:

Charming

Charismatic

Successful

Handsome

Well-spoken

He seems to cast a spell on everyone, wherever he goes - but once hooked, you'll have to face his true colors:

Low self-confidence

Criticism

Self-centredness

He wants to always be right, and always be the center of attention - and it begins to take its toll on you.

________________
What does dating him say about you?

If you're attracted to a narcissist, chances are you exhibit some of those traits too. And in reality, you dislike yourself immensely. The best way to heal a narcissist is with an open and honest conversation, time, and courage.

🖊️herlifeblog.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 308 20
Just like it says, small one shots between our little Yui and the commanding red head vampire.
14.3K 1.2K 28
Allah says in the Quran : ── "Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity" - This is the story of a girl named f...
6.2K 328 24
Sequel to NCT's Bloody Moon You had never ventured outside of NCT or WayV territory. Although it might have crossed your mind, however briefly, you...
181K 10.1K 28
Aria Zaman Durrani was too childish, too careless for her own good, a total Misfit to attain the title of 'Nawab Begum' and that was the reason Nawa...