Into The Devil ✓

Από Elizabethjaybooks

It felt like heaven to fall in love with hell... Περισσότερα

Into The Devil
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty-One
Chapter Eighty-Two
Chapter Eighty-Three
Chapter Eighty-Four
Chapter Eighty-Five
Chapter Eighty-Six
Chapter Eighty-Seven
Chapter Eighty-Eight
Chapter Eighty-Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety-One
Chapter Ninety-Two
Chapter Ninety-Three
Chapter Ninety-Four
Chapter Ninety-Five
Chapter Ninety-Six
Chapter Ninety-Seven
Chapter Ninety-Eight
Chapter Ninety-Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred And One
Chapter One Hundred And Two
Chapter One Hundred And Three
Chapter One Hundred And Four
Chapter One Hundred And Five
Chapter One Hundred And Six
Chapter One Hundred And Seven
Chapter One Hundred And Eight
Chapter One Hundred And Nine
Chapter One Hundred And Ten
Chapter One Hundred And Eleven
Chapter One Hundred And Twelve
❁-Epilogue-❁

Chapter Seventy-One

53.9K 1.6K 372
Από Elizabethjaybooks

"Do you remember anything?" Nikolai asked with a deep frown etched on his forehead.

I touched the back of my neck and gave my head a shake. "No, I passed out a few times while I was in Ignacio's captivity; maybe, he planted something when I was unconscious."

"You didn't feel anything?"

"Nope, I was in so much pain physically and mentally; I don't think I could have remembered such a tiny incision on the back of my neck."

He ran his teeth over his bottom lip and raked a hand through his hair frustratedly. "I'm going to call our surgeon, and he will safely remove it from the back of your neck, baby girl?"

I nodded, I felt a little uneasy, but Nikolai was going to be there. I again touched the back of my neck, trying to feel something, but there was nothing.

"It's gonna be fine, alright?"

"Okay..."

Nikolai left the bedroom, probably to call his surgeon—the one that removes bullets from his or his men's bodies without even asking a question.

I looked around our bedroom—our bedroom. It seemed odd to even call it that. After we had come back from Italy, all of my stuff had been moved to Nikolai's bedroom. Sometimes, I still couldn't believe that I was actually a married woman now.

I touched the nape of my neck once again; I kept touching it since Nikolai had told me that someone had planted something into my body. It could have happened while I was kidnapped.

I heaved a sigh and walked out of the room too. Nikolai was still downstairs; he was talking to someone on the phone. I walked closer to him and heard him talking about me.

"It could be Elijah," he said to someone on the phone. "He may have; that fucker kept her locked up for a reason."

He was talking about dad.

I have no idea what happened between my dad and Nikolai, but whatever it was, it wasn't anything good. Nikolai had told me that dad worked for him; he was his caporegime. He also showed me how much he disliked my dad, and he is quite vocal about his hate for him. I also remember when he asked me to choose between my dad and him. He always addresses him in derogatory terms, like if he were alive, Nikolai would have killed him. I have no idea what happened between the two, but I'd like to know.

"Do you think he placed a tracking chip inside his own daughter?"

Well, it does sound like something dad would do... He was overprotective, and if I had run away from home—which I had thought about multiple times—it would have made it easier for him to know where I was.

Still talking on the phone, Nikolai went out of the main door, leaving me alone in the house. I was excited to resume college next week; it gets really boring and tiring in the house alone.

I slumped over the couch and put on a random movie. Half an hour into the movie, I was getting really sleepy. I shook myself and flipped through the channels because the movie was dull and predictable.

Nikolai still hasn't returned with his doctor, and I don't know when he will be back. I threw the remote control over the coffee table and got to my feet.

I strolled into Nikolai's study and went over to the bookshelf. I assessed the titles, looking for something interesting to read. I found one that looked interesting enough and went to his desk. His chair was quite comfortable; I had sat on it a few times in the last week. Whenever Nikolai was working, I'd just hang with him in the study.

A particular memory from yesterday crossed my mind as I looked at the desk; the blood rushed to my cheeks. The experience yesterday was drastically different from my first time.

It was so dirty, so rough. He was dominating, but God, maybe that’s why it felt so good.

There was something about his dominance that drove me crazier for him. He was bossy not only in real life but also in bed; I loved that bossiness. I loved how he dominated every single nerve of my body. Maybe that was the reason I was attracted to Nikolai from the day I got here; it was his need to dominate, to boss around; I found it to be highly arousing and attractive. There was something about him taking charge of every situation that drew me to him.

I touched the surface of his desk, the same surface where he had stripped me naked and taken me. That man had me out of my clothes in less than five minutes while he was fully dressed, even after he had finished. He tucked himself back into his pants and looked perfect—like we didn't have crazy, wild sex. Meanwhile, I looked thoroughly fucked with his handprints and love bites all over my body.

Shaking myself out of his thoughts, I opened the book lying on my lap. The distant voice of a man fell on my ears; it didn't belong to Nikolai. It was too gruff and not deep enough to be his.

Who could it be?

My question was answered when the door to his study flung open, and Nikolai's father, Luciano Costello, walked in.

I shot up from Nikolai's seat, and his father stilled in his steps as his eyes landed on me.

With a deep frown etched onto his forehead, he appraised me up and down. His eyes narrowed from the edges, and cruel darkness filled his eyes as irritation crept up. It was clear that he wasn't the least bit happy about me being here or being Nikolai's wife.

I offered him a smile, "Nikolai isn't at home..." 

"How did you pull that off?" was the first question he had asked me.

Not knowing what he was asking me, I slightly shook my head. "What?"

"How did you get my son to marry you? Eh?"

I was taken aback by his question and accusation. I didn't force Nikolai into anything; he was the one that had married me out of nowhere, and I went along with it because I loved him.

"I didn't—"

He rudely cut me off. "You seduced him, didn't you?"

I pressed my lips together as irritation surged up. Why does everyone keep saying that I seduced him? I have gotten so tired of hearing this. 

I again smiled even though I didn't want to, "I think you know him better than that. Nikolai isn't the man who'd marry someone just because he got seduced. He is too clever for that."

A sardonic chuckle resounded in the room as his father took a step in my direction. "How old are you again?"

I don't know why it was important but I still answered, "Eighteen..."

"This is why he married you? You excite him; I know all about women like you. You weasel your way into powerful men's beds, make them crazy with your little antics and your bodies."

"Excuse me?" my mouth hung open, the way he insulted me, talked about me made my blood boil. "I'm not someone—"

"What do you think you are, girlie?" saying that he laughed like it was the biggest joke of the century. "What do you have to offer other than just your body? Grace Russell was educated, and respectful, with strong ties to a mafia family to help us gain more power, and more territory, the only daughter of Paul Russell, Nikolai would've gotten everything that belong to Russells. We would have ruled in England. What is so special about you?"

I opened my mouth to say something but clamped it shut, I had nothing. I know that the only reason Nikolai chose me is that he loved me.

"He loves me..." I whispered.

He laughed, a wide sinister smile spread across his face, "I know love when I see it and what he has for you isn't love. You're eighteen, such a tender age, you're soft, flexible. He can mold you into any shape or form and you'll easily fall into it. You won't question him. You won't know what he does when he steps out of the house. You'll believe every bullshit he'll feed you and this is what you have to offer. He doesn't like conflict and you fit the bill."

I took a step back, shaking my head. He doesn't know us, he doesn't know anything!

"You're just entertainment for him. A pretty little birdie he keeps in his bedroom to fuck whenever he likes. He will toss you aside when someone younger and prettier comes along."

I swallowed; I didn't let his words get to my head because he'd say anything to create problems between Nikolai and me, considering how badly he wanted Grace to be his daughter-in-law.

When I didn't say anything, his father walked toward me and continued hurling derogatory words at me. "You have no idea who my son is—"

And I have had enough!

"I know exactly who he is, and no, I'm not entertainment for him; I'm his wife. I know you don't like me, but you should at least respect your son's wishes instead of forcing him to marry someone he doesn't love or like. And Grace Russell cheated on him every chance she got. He never wanted her."

He snickered. "You really think he loves you?"

"I know he does..."

"It's Nikolai fucking Costello; he doesn't love anyone but himself. I know him because I made him. One of these days, when he is tired of fucking you, he will get rid of you."

I pursed my lips. "You have no idea what you are saying, I'd appreciate it if you kept your opinions about us to yourself!"

"Pops..."

Both of our heads turned in the direction of the door. Nikolai stood there with a frown on his forehead as he looked between his father and me.

"Did you not teach your wife how to respect and talk to her father-in-law?" his father snapped at him.

Nikolai cocked an eyebrow up. "Did something happen?"

His father pointed a finger in my direction. "This is what you married? An impolite, unmannered Missy?"

Nikolai calmly put his hands in his pockets. "What did she do?"

Nikolai's father turned entirely towards him. "She gave me a lecture on how I shouldn't force my choices on you. How I should keep my opinions to myself. Did you not tell her who I am?"

Nikolai exhaled loudly through his nose, he flicked his bored gaze towards me, "Did you, Evangeline?"

I opened my mouth to say something but hesitated; I heaved a sigh and then told him what I had said. "I just told him to at least respect your wishes because—"

In mere seconds, more than one emotion crossed his face, disbelief, shock, and rage. "THAT'S ENOUGH!"

I shut my mouth and instinctively took a step back. A satisfied smile spread across his father's face as he smirked at me.

"Apologize to my father," Nikolai ordered.

My mouth dropped open, and I shook my head. "I didn't mean any disrespect. He is the one who kept saying—"

"Apologize to him, Evangeline!" he snapped.

I gave my head a shake; he didn't even listen to my side of the story. He didn't let me finish; he didn't let me tell him that it was his father who had disrespected me. "I didn't do anything wrong."

Nikolai's nostrils flared as he glared at me. "Evangeline, fucking apologize..."

Tears pooled in my eyes, but I didn't let them fall, "No..."

Nikolai's father turned to me with a newfound hatred in his eyes. "I see; you don't respect your husband as well," he then turned to Nikolai. "I came here to get to know her because of what you said in the hospital. I came here to accept her as my daughter-in-law, but instead, she disrespected not only me but also you right in front of me. Some wife you have chosen for yourself, Niko."

I couldn't believe what he was saying. He was lying; he was clearly lying. "He's lying! He was the one—"

"Shut up!" Nikolai barked at me.

I flinched and took another step back. I couldn't believe that Nikolai had yelled at me. I understand that he is his father, but I'm his wife. Don't I deserve a little respect?

"Pops..." Nikolai breathed out, stepping towards him.

"I came here for the sake of my son, Niko, not to be called a liar. I wanted to get to know her because you said she was Anastasia," he laughed, shaking his head, "She can never be her, not even close..."

Nikolai's hands fisted, his jaw clenched as he glared at me with bloodshot eyes. "FUCKING APOLOGIZE, EVANGELINE!"

Nikolai's voice was so loud, demanding, and so damn furious that the apology slipped from my lips involuntarily. It was a reflex because I got scared. "I'm sorry..." I breathed out.

"Louder!" he snapped.

"I'm sorry..." tears brimmed in my eyes.

"I would like to leave, Niko," his father announced.

"No, stay; Scott informed me that you wanted to talk—"

"I'm not welcome here, son; we'll talk when you come to visit me."

"Don't be ridiculous, Pops. It's still my home; sit, we'll talk," Nikolai turned his blazing gaze towards me. There was a warning in them that told me this wasn't over, "Get out!" he ordered.

He didn't need to tell me twice. I sniffled and walked out of the study and ran up to my bedroom, but before I could enter, I saw Scott leaning against the door.

He perked up as he saw me, "I have been waiting for you for like an hour, sweet cheeks—" he stopped and stared into my eyes, "Are you crying?"

I swiped at my cheeks and shook my head, "What are you doing here?"

He looked unconvinced, and then he gave his head a gentle shake, "The doctor is waiting inside to remove—"

I nodded and walked past him to the bedroom. I was in no mood to talk to anyone about anything. There was a searing pain in my heart that multiplied every time I breathed.

Scott followed me inside and gestured for the doctor to start the procedure. Scott told me they would knock me unconscious before they will perform the minor surgery. The doctor didn't say much; he just gave me instructions on what to do.

He filled a syringe with something and pierced the needle into my arm. He told me to lay on the bed over my stomach, and I did.

I could feel the injection starting to work as I closed my eyes and slowly lost consciousness.

══════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══════════

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Young God Από lay

Ρομαντική

1.8M 37.7K 32
He was a monster, even as a young boy people knew to stay away from him. Yet, he was still gentle with her, and only her. Or in which a feared boy f...
2.6K 149 19
A 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘕𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭�...
570K 14.1K 65
He was a devil inside out. Suffering his way through life. She was haunted by her past. A dark past no one knew about. Until he saved her Until sh...
72.2K 1.9K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...