DEFIANT • kylo ren (18+)

Bởi opallavender

Months ago, an objective from the Resistance to train new Padawan apprentices brought Luke Skywalker's son, L... Xem Thêm

01 - You know enough.
02 - You need to watch that mouth of yours.
03 - Your thoughts are a distraction.
04 - I'd say that's accurate.
05 - Don't ever lie to me.
06 - I expect you to behave.
07 - Yes.
08 - I'm not aware of what you're referring to.
09 - I'd like to look.
10 - When are you going to learn?
11 - Not right now.
12 - Drink it.
13 - It can be.
14 - Stay away from Vicrul.
15 - No.
16 - Need.
17 - Will you?
19 - Don't worry about that.
20 - Just for you.
21 - You.
22 - An ocean of darkness.
23 - There you are.
24 - Never.
25 - I suppose... I'll have to make do.
26 - Master?
27 - Forgive me.
28 - Filthy, traitorous liar.
29 - Okay.
30 - Subjective.
31 - Finally.
32 - What?
33 - The Force.
34 - You cannot keep this.
35 - Well done.

18 - What are you doing to me?

512 17 8
Bởi opallavender

"Will you put me down? I can walk." You insist, blood rushing to your head as you hang over Kylo's shoulder. You try to peek at where you are. It looks like you're just outside Kylo's quarters.

"Why the fuck are you out of bed?" He growls and lowers you to the ground to fiddle with the doors security measures, but keeps a hand on the back of your head to tell you not to move.

"Ap'lek and Trudgen came. I wasn't sure if I could say no to them." You swallow, trying to step back. Kylo's hand tightens over your hair to keep you in place. Ap'lek had said you didn't have to go, but you don't trust anyone here.

"You can say no to them." That horrible helmet looks through you, breathing slowly. "You can say no to whoever you please, except me." The grinding of the deep, robotic modulator makes his words so much more chilling.

You don't bother to answer, nostril's flaring a little in anger. There's something seriously wrong with this man.

He practically pushes you by the head through the doors into the foyer, and again through the next set.

"Wait, wait!" You try to slow him down, your cut sending shooting pains through your thigh. He stops you, taking your head in both of his gloved hands so that you're forced to look at the sheen of the mask.

"You were being a brat and didn't want to be carried." He states, matter-of-factly. You expel air out of your nose. It's always one extreme or the other with him. You try to step out of his hold, but the leather hands on the sides of your head are steady.

"Take off that hideous mask." You say, a fire heating inside of you.

His hands drop, slowly, but instead of going to his helmet he settles them at your waist, roughly pulling you into him and you yelp in surprise, your hands stopping you from being flush with his chest. Warmth erupts where his hands are placed, a tingling of anxiety in your lower belly reminding you to be careful.

"Go ahead." The deep voice is calm, and waits for your response.

You raise your hands, hesitantly, grasping the bottom of the mask. The cool metal is smooth against your fingers. The mask starts to make a hissing noise as you lift it with all your might.

Kylo's beautiful face falls out, his jawline and stubble littered along it, the curve of his nose, his cheekbones, his raven hair. You drop the helmet. It clatters to the floor in a terrifyingly loud clashing noise, but Kylo does not flinch like you do. He just stares at you, that dark stare like he could devour you at any moment.

Just when you think Kylo is being nice for once, he grips your waist harder, pressing you closer into his hard body. He can't hold you tight enough. You're sure they will leave bruises, but you're far more focused on the fact you can feel his torso, every bump, every dip against you. You're so close that your neck is bent in order to be able to look at his face, since he's that much taller than you.

"Hideous?" He questions, mulling over your insult with deep tenor.

You hate that you put yourself in this predicament. Still, you stick to your guns and don't answer him, instead avoiding his burning gaze and putting some space between your bodies by stepping back.

He simply tugs you back, instantly, your front pressed into his again. You think you can feel his heartbeat.

He dips his head to hang over your ear, his warm breath tickling your neck. Your knees wobble.

"You didn't seem to mind it when I first fucked those pretty little lips of yours." He mocks, but you don't have time to yell about coercion or any of your defences you know are lies - because his tongue is lapping over the sensitive skin of your neck and you've forgotten how to hold yourself up.

Your hands grip his broad shoulders, an unmistakable gasp of arousal leaving your slack mouth as Kylo's tongue trails along your throat. Following his tongue, you jolt still as his teeth clamp over your flesh. He's biting you. You squirm, wriggling against him, but he only bites harder until you calm.

Breathing hard and fast, you feel yourself go faint as the bite turns to soft kisses smoothing over your skin. The butterfly tingles soothe the pain.

"Let go." You come to your senses, smacking at his shoulders. You're teetering close to the edge of being fed up, guilt wracking your conscience as you recall all the times you've given in to him before.

He doesn't even humour you. You're pressed against the nearest wall within seconds, and he's looking at you with a dark gaze that tells you only to submit. One hand rests over your throat now, his thumb and finger's teasing the pressure points - while the other pinches your nipple so very suddenly.

You squeak involuntarily, trying to hit him away, but your hands are taken from you and flung against the wall by your sides.

"Don't bite me again," you plead, looking for the slightest resemblance of understanding behind those cold eyes. He yanks your chin forward.

"Naughty girls don't get what they want."

You swear you can see a smirk tugging at his lips, before he leans in and sweeps your mouth into a possessive kiss.

You resist the urge to yell at him, call him all the names he deserves, his kneading of your breast pulling you out of your annoyance as his thumb plays with your hard nipple - fingers splayed over the soft flesh. You melt into his hands, his lips, his tongue, barely even acknowledging the clamping of your neck in his grip as tingles flood straight down to your pussy.

Next thing you know, he's attacking your neck again, grabbing your jaw to keep your head turned away. You whine, his lips and tongue turning you into a mess of resisted moans. His teeth bite down into your neck, and an animalistic groan sounds from his throat after you react out of fear.

Your head stabilised by his hand holding your jaw, you try to ignore the heat in your core and the wetness pooling.

He litters your neck with love bites, bites and bruising you can feel developing. You suck your bottom lip between your teeth when his rock hard erection presses further into your stomach.

"Shall we see how wet you are for me already, little padawan?" He grunts, licking along your neck and up to your ear, eliciting a shiver from you. You glower as he tugs on your padawan braid, as if it means nothing.

"I am not." You try to shake your head, but it's not up to you. His gloved hand is exploring your pants before you can protest, a finger sliding over the slickness you had wanted to hide.

You look at the ceiling in shame, trying to bite back a moan as his fingertip slips over your swollen clit and a breathy, growl of a noise escapes him. You pull your bottom lip between your teeth, an unsure whine leaving your throat.

Kylo doesn't even wait to tease you as he usually would, his fingers, gloved in leather, are inside of you and a yelp comes out of your mouth all at once.

"I hadn't realised my pet was such a little liar." He speaks into your hair, hammering the words with a curl of his fingers against your G spot, before sliding his fingers out and slamming them back in again. "We'll have to correct that." His fingers smooth against your walls and you mewl, moaning with whines and trying desperately to free your hands. Kylo's lips are peppering harsh kisses along your jaw now, your ear, your neck.

"No, I-" Your breath is catching in your throat as you try to rip your face from his hand.

"I think..." He slows his relentless fingers, only to flick at your clit with his thumb, "I should teach that lying mouth of yours a lesson." He mumbles into the flesh of your neck, before he removes his fingers to grab a fist of your hair.

Ren pulls his head back, watching you with dark eyes as he grips your hair tighter with one hand, and your jaw harder with the other.

You plead him with your eyes, but your clit throbs, begging to be touched and you can't stop yourself from hoping this will end up with his cock buried deep inside of you.

Finally, he relieves your jaw, fingers unclenching, but he quickly has his hand wrapped around your throat before you can relax. "Kylo!" You gasp without thinking, his harsh digits clamping your throat, genuine fear flooding you.

Rage tears through him. You see it in his eyes. You were specifically told not to call him that. And you're about to pay the price.

Kylo drops you to the floor with an unmistakably dangerous snarl, keeping his hand tangled in the roots of your hair but your throat eases without his angry hand.

"Wait, I didn't mea-"

"Shut the fuck up." He growls, his gloved hand working to spring his cock free. It's soon in his hand, pumping it through his fist inches from your face. "You want this?"

When you don't answer, he yanks on your hair, pulling your head backwards and parting your lips slightly. A small moan escapes before you can control yourself.

The feral grin that tugs on his mouth scares you more than anything else. He knows you like this. "Good girl."

You almost whimper at the praise, your scalp burning as you yearn to touch yourself. The sight of him exposed to you is horrific, you're not sure you'll survive having him fuck your mouth again.

He continues to move his fist over his length, grunting as the tip brushes over your lips ever so slightly.

You almost want to flick out your tongue with him so close.

"Open your mouth, pet." He taunts, lightly teasing his cock at your lips. Your breath hitches, but you do as you're told.

He moves his hand faster, yanking your head backwards to get the angle he wants.

Hot cum squirts over your tongue, your lips, dripping down your chin.

You close your mouth after, watching his eyes glaze with fire at the sight of you swallowing. His saltiness pours down your throat.

Kylo tucks himself in, but doesn't let go of you, his hand still keeping you perfectly knelt before him by your hair.

He sweeps over the cum on your chin and lips with his leather thumb, prodding it at your mouth. You know what he wants.

You part your lips and suck the last drops off of him, relishing the taste that lingers on your tongue and the feeling of the gloved digits wrapped around your chin.

His thumb slips deeper, and you resist the gag that forces its way up your throat. You grab onto his arm without thinking, stabilising yourself as you suck.

He allows this and you calm, looking up through your lashes as he groans watching you.

"Fucking hell." His fingers slip from your hair, slowly petting over your head admirably.

You finish off his thumb, and when it is gone from your mouth you're left looking at your knees and contemplating what's just occurred.

His hands are still at your head, his thumb, coated in your saliva, is stroking over your cheek as he holds you.

"Go to bed." He pushes, his tone laced with authority, his hands leaving you as he casually makes his way to the bathroom with his back to you.

You breathe freely for the first time, your muscles giving out as the door shuts behind him.

He wants you to go to bed covered in spit and cum?

You go to stand up, realising you haven't thought about your wound in a while. It isn't hurting like it was earlier. Though, as you take a step, the familiar daggering pain is back.

You wobble over to the wall, right next to the door to the bathroom. You can hear the shower is on from here.

Your hands play with the data-pad, pressing until the door opens for you. You don't go in, worried about Kylo's reaction.

"Commander?" You say, but your voice is eaten by the noise of the water.

You decide, fuck it, and enter.

Your mouth parts at the sight before you.

Kylo stands, fully nude, in the shower. His shoulders are hunched, the muscles tense as he leans both hands against the wall with his head under the stream. His body looks magnificent, beads of water dripping from every curve of muscle. His cock stands, hard again, scarily massive in the light. Your eyes roam over his thick thighs, his large back, his wet hair.

He senses your presence, you know it. You just stay still, hoping he'll speak first.

"Get in. Before I change my mind." He says, gruff, almost angry with you. But you can hear a small amount of kindness beneath it all. Like he's doing you a favour. You try not to let that spoil this.

You strip the clothes from your body, dropping them to the cool tiled floor and limping to the door of the shower. Once its open, you nearly lose all confidence and go running from him.

You step timidly inside. The closer you get, the less your leg seems to pain you. Is this a Force trick or something? Is he helping you?

His back faces you, intimidating as ever. You don't stop to think about what you're doing before your hands are touching the muscles of his shoulders. He tenses beneath you, and you sense at any moment he might snap and force you to leave.

His skin is soft under your touch, surprising considering it's littered with battle scars. His shoulders are so much higher than you, so you trail your hands down his back, feeling every groove as you go. His breath hitches as your fingers pass over a large, jagged scar.

"How did you get this?" You dare to ask.

He is silent, mulling over your question.

Instead of answering, he reaches behind himself to grab you. He latches on to your arm and yanks you forward until he can grab your waist. Your nipples pebble at his touch. He swings you in front of him, between the wall and his chest as he leans his hand beside you. His other hand stays wrapped around your back.

"You shouldn't ask questions you won't like the answer to." Kylo finally states, his arm squeezing lightly. You watch his eyes fall to your bare chest, your breathing growing heavier as he admires you.

"Tell me." You breathe, his face is so close you could reach out and kiss him.

Kylo ignores your plea, his darkening eyes searching for something hidden in yours. The enticing black liquid swirls in the corners of your mind.

You yelp as Kylo hikes you up on the wall, your legs wrapping around his waist involuntarily. Skin on skin, water trickling over you, his large erection poised between you. You're sure he'll take you, fuck you right here. And you're ready for it. In fact, you're sure you've never wanted anything more in your whole life.

But he doesn't. Your hands grip the back of his neck, the ends of his hair touching your fingertips as you wait for him to say something.

He looks so beautiful. He goes to speak, his mouth parting ever so slightly. Then he closes it again.

His brow is slightly furrowed, his hair is weighed down with water. You run your fingers over the base of his neck, stroking the soft skin, waiting patiently as he struggles to find words. The skin on skin contact between you is warm. Fulfilling. You're cradling each other in an unspoken embrace.

"What are you doing to me?" His eyes are full of something untouched, he seems to be looking into you - instead of through you, like he usually would - and your whole body is on fire because of it, your heart thumping uncomfortably. His voice sounds strained. Like you're hurting him.

His head drops into the crook of your neck before you've processed his rhetorical question. You swallow, hard, letting your hands snake fully into his dark hair. Something about it is soothing, incredibly addictive as you let your fingertips trace his scalp.

"Nothing." Your voice is shaky. Shakier than you thought it would be. Like some hidden part of you knows you are doing something.

"I don't know what to do." He sighs, his breath tickling your throat. He doesn't know what to do about what? You can't believe this huge, dangerous man has his head buried in your neck. He's confused. Vulnerable. Or, at least, the most vulnerable you've ever seen him.

"Let me go." You plea. Maybe this is the moment of vulnerability you needed from him this whole time. Maybe he's considering your freedom.

Your maybe's fade away into nothing when you see the look on his face.

You shouldn't have said that. It breaks whatever spell had cast over him, and you're dropped to the floor. You hiss, the tile slamming into your ass and the cut across your thigh suddenly unbearably painful again.

"Get out." He doesn't look at you. His eyes stay trained on the wall in front of him.

You just nod, scrambling to your feet and leaving as fast as your wounded leg will take you. You grab a towel as you pass, wrapping it around you as you step out of the shower.

You fucked up. He was starting to trust you like you wanted. He might have thought you were truly on his side. You're not sure if he would now.

You hover in the bathroom, not leaving. He may take this as an act of disobedience, but you don't care in this moment.

"At least tell me why I'm here." Your back is to him, but you can feel the heat of his gaze behind you.

Your skin bumps with terror at your audacity.

You turn your head and meet his eyes.

"You're here," he says matter-of-factly, "to do whatever I tell you to do." His stare is almost painful. It daggers into you. His voice is commanding and does not allow for your usual back talk.

"You once told me never to lie to you." You whisper, only slightly audible over the noise of water. You hope this reaches him. That he understands your sudden beg to be freed.

Kylo's pupils expand, in anger, you think. But he says nothing. He turns his face away from you, back under the relentless stream of the shower.

You can't help yourself. There is a magnetic pull forcing you to turn around. You wobble on your unsteady legs, your thigh twisting and hurting but it's nothing in comparison to the speeding beating of your heart. It slams into your chest at rates you'd consider dangerous. He must be able to hear it, but even if he does, he continues to ignore you.

"I didn't want to lie to you." You reiterate.

Tension thickens the air. Kylo's dark groan reverberates through the floor. He's angry, his rage is almost tangible as it splits through the room.

"Come here." He growls.

You frown, confused. He wants you back in the shower? Your heart skips.

But you don't hesitate. You drop your towel and re-enter.

He backs away from the wall slowly, turning and grabbing you without a moments wait. A squeak escapes you, surprise sneaking up on you and he pulls you to his large chest. Again.

Your nipples brush over his skin, your stomach in contact with his cock, his lips so close to your forehead.

"Tell me you're sorry, little padawan." His deep voice echoes in the washroom, and you're surrounded by the bass of it.

You swallow your pride. "I'm sorry, Commander."

His cock grows harder at the use of your name for him. Even if you hate it, the reaction it pulls from him sends pulsating electricity through you.

Kylo is quick to yank you off the ground, pulling your legs around him again and slamming you into the wall. You groan, the hard tiles aching your back. It is forgotten when you feel Kylo's hand at your breast and his mouth at your collarbone.

You steady yourself with your hands on his shoulders, remembering earlier as his cock presses against your entrance. You gasp lightly, not ready, not prepared for it.

Kylo teases your nipple as sucks on your neck, the other side he had neglected before. You whine, your hands involuntarily snaking into his hair and gripping for something to help you.

His groans vibrate against your skin, his fingers still playing with your nipple. A moan gets caught in your throat when he grips your back, arching it, and slides himself inside of you without warning.

You can barely breathe, your eyes rolling back as you tilt your chin up to give him access to your throat. His cock slides in and out of you with more force than ever before, relentless, slamming into you so deep that you think he's touching organs. You almost beg him to stop, but you never want this to end. His lips, his tongue, his teeth nipping at your neck, his hands on your ass and curved back, you gasp and whine in his arms.

"Say it again," he breathes, heavily, into your skin, a low warning tone under his words. You panic for a moment - say what?

Until it clicks. "I'm sorry," you yelp as he slams into you, "I'm sorry Commander," your words are coming out as gasps and moans but you know he's heard you because he growls into your neck with pleasure.

"Fuck," he nips at your ear, then the skin of your neck, "again."

"I'm s-" Your clit is coaxed with the Force, interrupting you, and you whine,

"Fuck, fuck, I-" You try to organise your thoughts, your chest heaving as he takes you deeper. You squeeze around him, a moan leaving your lips as he sucks on the skin under your jaw.

"Shh, baby." He moves his lips to your earlobe, grunting as his cock moves through you, you grow delirious, convinced you imagined him calling you that.

You try and control your whines as the hand gripping your ass explores. His fingertip probes your asshole gently, the feeling of him inside of you distracting you from any fear surrounding the action.

"Commander." You try to stop him but his finger slides past the ring, the strange sensation causing you to tense up, your muscles spasming in your legs.

"Master." He purrs, a small warning. You barely acknowledge what he's asking of you, feeling so ridiculously full and stretched. You want him to kiss you again. You want his lips on your nipple, his tongue on your pussy, you want him to never stop his thrusts. You want him to live inside of you.

When you don't reply, his finger slips out and you make a small noise. His hands are on your hips before you can say anything, and he lifts you up his length only to slam you back down onto it.

You mewl, your head dropping onto his shoulder as he bounces you up and down over his cock, and noises you do not recognise leave your mouth as he grunts, "say. It."

"Master," You pant, wanting him to slow down, something clicking in your head. "Master."

He eases up the pace, moving your cunt over his erection in a rhythmic motion. You moan, your clit is stimulated with the Force in result of your compliance.

"There's a good girl." Kylo praises, holding your ass with one hand and letting the other pet your hair. Your face is still buried in the crook of his neck, unable to process any of the pleasure fully. Your legs shake, your clit coaxed into a bundle of explosive nerves combined with Kylo moving you up and down forces a wave of orgasm to flood over you. Every part of your body shakes, you squeeze around his cock as you let out a desperate, filthy noise.

You don't have a moment to come down from it before Kylo is hiking you up, sliding out of you, and pressing your front against the wall of the shower. Your toes barely touch the floor, but it doesn't matter, he slams into you from behind, your face pressed into the cool tiles as he leans into you.

"My turn." Kylo rasps, nearly breaking you in two as he fucks you harder than ever before. It's too much for you to bear, your cheek and nipples rubbing over the tile as he roughly handles you. His hand spanks your ass cheeks with unrestrained release, and your skin burns and begs to be left alone.

You let out small, hoarse whines with your orgasm still teasing at your swollen clit and spasming thighs.

Kylo curses, his cum spilling into you as he slows, then gently lifts you up and helps your feet make connection to the ground again.

Your knees wobble, and you feel yourself collapsing - but Kylo's sure hands take a hold of you before you hurt yourself.

Out of breath, he holds you close to his body. You feel extremely faint, and look down to see your stitches have ripped. Blood pours from your leg, a waterfall down your thigh and staining your feet.

You grab Kylo's hand without thinking, anxious that you've lost a lot of blood.

Kylo rips his hand from yours, but before you can wallow in that rejection, he's holding your head and pulling your face into his chest.

"I'll stitch you back up." He speaks low, warning you not to back out of his arms. You must have got blood all over him. He directs you under the water stream, cleaning the blood from the both of you. It continues to drip down your leg, but little enough that it can be contained.

You go rigid, his fingers dipping between your legs, but you relax as he holds his palm over the deep cut. A tingling sensation soothes the pain enough that when Kylo turns the shower off, and leaves, you can walk out after him sufficiently on your own.

As you step out, the fluffy towel from before is wrapped around you. You see Kylo has already tied his, and it hangs loosely over his hips. You contain the jump of excitement at the sight of him, despite having just had your fill. You think you could go for more.

"Thank you." You breathe, and his hand on your back leads you out of the bathroom and into the kitchen.

A/N

this was literally just a smut chapter but im not sorry

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

69.5K 2.1K 58
!!Please read warnings before reading!! 18+ only!! Mafia!KyloRen x MC Mr. Kylo Ren is the CEO of Bank of Ren and he is the richest man in New York C...
11.3K 278 40
You are Sidrienne Parroba, a member of the resistance, and daughter of the General and Admiral. Trained in the ways of the Force since you were very...
28.6K 872 23
The war raging on between the Resistance and the First Order only grows stronger. With their numbers depleting, the Resistance relies heavily on its...
162K 3.1K 23
[WARNING: this book contains dark and graphic elements. proceed with much caution!] you're deviant, intelligent, and sharp-tongued. you'd do anything...