To Love My stalker(A BTS Smut...

By girlythots

In which a young female adult with a rebellious side decides to play with fire by flirting with a mysterious... More

Meet the Characters
One
Two
Three
Four

Zero

411 15 4
By girlythots

The step father

When Mindy's mother passed, she wept for weeks, even months. She was 17 when her mother died. It was a workplace incident. During a daily cleanup in the chimpanzee enclosure, one of the chimps was spooked and irate; it attacked the woman. It was strong enough to lift the petite woman and carry it up the large tree in the enclosure, eventually dropping her from a height of about 12 feet. She would've survived if it wasn't the fact that her screaming triggered the other chimps into attacking her fallen and broken form. The zoo eventually had to put down 6 of their chimps.

Mindy's only family was her step father; a man that was in her life since she was 10. He was about 7 years younger than her mother, but he was wise and way too uptight for her mother. Even now, at 26, Mindy doesn't know what her mother saw in him, except for the fact that he was younger than her and probably more... Energetic in the bedroom department. Mindy admitted, even when they first met, that Kim Namjoon was a handsome man.

A little taller than 6 feet, broad at the shoulders, chest, and upper back with a bit of a narrow waist. When they first met when Mindy was 10, he was around 22(her mother was 29 at this time) with his hair closely shaven, probably because he was gonna enlist into the military early. He had an egg like face at the time, with round cheeks. Kim Namjoon had sharp dragon eyes that judged the young daughter of his beloved, especially when she misbehaved. Whilst her mother didn't much care about the trouble her daughter did, the step father chided the young girl to behave, especially during important events; like the wedding.

Nearly a year after meeting, Mindy's mother and Kim Namjoon got married. It was a small celebration. Moistly just her mother's coworkers and Namjoon's close coworkers and friends. Mindy was both the flower girl and the ring bearer. From the little she paid attention to, Mindy found out through eavesdropping that Namjoon's family members have long since passed, and he was an only child of parents that were also only childs. No aunt's or uncles or nieces or nephews.

A month before her new step father enlisted, and they moved to a smaller town a little outside the busy city of Seoul. At age 11, Mindy was furious when she moved because she didn't wanna leave her only friend. Park Jimin.

(AN: I would like to clarify that Mindy's mother gave birth to Mindy at age 19. With this introduction, It means that her mother was 29, Namjoon was 22, and Mindy was 10.)

The best friend

When Mindy was 4, her mother put her in a daycare center whenever she had work. Apparently keeping a child around dangerous animals is not a smart thing. With her arm in a bright green cast, Mindy started her first day of daycare explaining in her little kid way of how a baby python wrapped itself around her arm and snapped her forearm. ("Noodle just wanted to cuddle. But noodle cuddled me too hard and my arm went crack.")

It was a pretty lonely first day until a small chubby boy her age waddled up to her with a marker, asking if he can sign it. And that's how she and Park Jimin became friends.

When they were 11, Mindy had to move away. Jimin was devastated when he found out at school. In the middle of lunch, Jimin cried and screamed until eventually his parents were called in. Always the soft hearted family they were, the Park family pulled their son out of school and used their vast amount of money to move schools and location for him. Within a week, Mindy had her best friend again in her new school.

But now she had a new problem; the second best boy in school that followed her into college, still trying to best her. The rival, Kim Taehyung.

The rival

It all started when she moved schools. Mindy was a smart child, for an 11 year old. And the school she and Jimin went to specialized in smarter children. Instead of elementary activities like finger painting or sing-alongs, they taught her cursive, music, literature, middle school type of education. At the end of Mindy's first years there, they held an academic achievements award ceremony. Mindy's mother was the only one there(Namjoon was already enlisted and wasn't to be back home for another year).

Everything was going swell. Jimin won best attendance and best dancer in their dance class. He got second place in science. He was in the top five for reading and poetry also.

Mindy won best cursive, math, literature, and art. She also got first chair in the flute section of their band club.

But none of these small awards were what she wanted. No, she wanted the best student award. It was a large trophy, almost as big as her. It was meant for the best student with a well rounded academic mind. It was an award that every student in that school sought after. She wanted that award to see the proud smile of her mother, and the praise from her step father when he called later tonight. She wanted to celebrate that big award by inviting Jimin and his family over. But mostly, she wanted to beat Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung was a three time best student. He was smart, witty, formal, but also egotistic, haughty, and a bully. The boy was her age, with thick glasses that hid sharp brown eyes. He always had a smirk to his stupid little face. Taehyung was popular too, with many "friends". Kim Taehyung was also a bully, targeting mostly Jimin, sometimes even Mindy. Always tugging on her hair, or making comments about her family, or the "lack thereof" as he would say. He picked on Jimin harder because he knew that it'll get a rise out of Mindy more quickly. But she'll show him. Mindy was driven to win this best student award.

And win she did. It came as a total shock to Taehyung's family when some new city girl won best student. Mindy walked to the stage with a proud stance, smiling victoriously as she made her way to the stage. Taehyung was so furious when she got up to the stage, hugged the trophy, and smirked directly at him.

As the years went on, he followed her into middle school, then high school, then eventually college. Ever since then, the two have hated each other and tried to outdo the other one academically. In high school though, Mindy made her first girl friend. A girl named Choi Soomin, or Minnie as she likes to be called. Minnie was a bubbly and cheerful girl. In high school, she was part of the cheerleader squad, as the girl who gets thrown around like a doll. She was a short girl, around 5'0, with bob cut style short brown hair.

Everything about Minnie was positive. Until she started dating a senior when they were freshmens. The girl friend's boyfriend, Kim Seokjin.

The girl friend's boyfriend

Mindy met him about a third into the school year. She was a freshman. Minnie wanted to introduce Mindy to a guy she's been dating for the past few months. Minnie did say that he was a bit older. Mindy thought he would be maybe a year older. Imagine her surprise when she met nearly graduated senior, Kim Seokjin.

Kim Seokjin was 3 years older than Mindy. Deadly handsome face, which he used to get his way. Broad shouldered, beautifully sculpted face, charming, funny, the whole package. At least, that's what Mindy thought until Minnie left to use the bathroom. When she left, Seokjin's smiling face disappeared and he had a furrow to his brows. At the time, Mindy thought that maybe he didn't really want her hanging out and taking Minnie's attention away from him. Until he pulled out his phone and began furiously texting someone else.

Mindy was curious. She eventually asked him what he was doing, and all he said was a chip in his shoulder that wouldn't go away. Mindy was smart enough to know that that meant something completely different than an actual chip in his shoulder. Mindy suspected that it could be an ex that kept coming back, but she kept her opinion to herself. Mindy asked if there was anything she can do to help get rid of this chip (truthfully, she just wanted to make conversation, not actually help him with whatever problem he has), when Seokjin smirked at her and leaned towards Mindy. He was getting almost to close for comfort when he said, "Don't offer something that I know you won't do. I might just take you up on that offer."

He backed away right when Minnie came back from the bathroom. Mindy watched curiously as Seokjin switched his whole facial expression. Appearing more lively and cute almost, Seokjin wrapped Minnie up in his arms and held her close. Minnie was oblivious to the fact that one of Seokjin's feet was toying with Mindy's foot.

Mindy never told Minnie about her boyfriend's flirtatious attitude to her, but that was because she knew she would never fall for Kim Seokjin's charms.

Eventually a year has passed and that was when her mother died. Her step father comforted her as much as he could, even though he cried equally as much as her. Kim Namjoon really loved her mother. Mindy can see it in the way he held her mother's old pillow close, the way he buried his face in her side of the bed, inhaling the old perfume she used that still clung to the mattress.

Two months had passed, Namjoon eventually began functioning like a normal human again. He shaved and took a shower. He went back to work.

Five months have passed and Mindy still hasn't left the house for school. Eventually, a new family moved into the neighborhood. This is how she met the neighbors son, Jeon Jungkook.

The neighbors son

On month five of grieving, Namjoon dragged Mindy out of her room and into the kitchen. He scolded her for letting herself waste away. She lost her color, becoming pale from lack of sun. She thinned out from barely eating decent amounts of food daily. Namjoon even believed that she didn't get out of the room to get a fresh bottle of water. He told her to clean up and eat a proper meal. Get a proper shower. Mindy was far too tired to argue back and simply did as told. She came out in a fresh set of clothes. She looked more human, with moisture clinging to her hair and a soft pinkness to her skin. But nothing can take away the sadness in her eyes. The tiredness in her shoulders.

Kim Namjoon had held his step daughter, glad that she didn't cry on his shoulders once again. When he pulled away, Namjoon offered her a box of store bought sticky rice cake. He told her that a new family moved in across from them and that she should give them a welcome to the neighborhood gift. Offer up the rice cake, maybe help them unpack a few things. Get to know the family. Namjoon even heard that they had a son that was a bit younger than Mindy.

She suspected that Namjoon wanted her to start getting back to normal teenage things. Like getting starry eyed at the new guy next door perhaps. Mindy let Namjoon guide her out of the house, where she went across the street on her own. She knocked on the door and a young teen, maybe two or three years younger than her, opened the door.

He has a coconut shaped hairstyle, thick glasses, and a pair of headphones around his neck. He quietly introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook, he called her noona. Jungkook let her inside and place the rice cake in their bare kitchen. She offered to help unpack, but Jungkook shook his head. He shyly admitted that his mother and father hired a bunch of movers to help with the unpacking.

Mindy briefly met the family. Nice, but closed off individuals. The Jeon mother was complimenting Mindy. How beautiful she was. How kind it was of her to welcome them to the neighborhood. The Jeon father didn't talk much. He often grunted and quirked his lips slightly in almost smiles. Mindy left the Jeon residence, feeling somewhat intrigued and curious about the young male that disappeared before she could even say goodbye to him.

Eventually, Mindy saw Jungkook at school, only briefly because he was two grades below her. He was quiet, almost invisible to the others in his grade. Mindy observed how he often sat in the cafeteria surrounded by people, but none of them engaging with him. He also seemed to be on his phone, with headphones plugged in firmly.

Mindy's brief interest in Jungkook dwindled during the summer before her senior year, where Namjoon told her to try out for a summer job. He gave a small word in to the father of Jungkook, who owned a corner store down the block. Namjoon said she was close to being an adult, and she'll have to learn how to earn her own money. And that's how she met her coworker, Jung Hoseok.

The coworker

When Mindy celebrated her 18th birthday, she did not except to have a job application as a present. Her step father insisted that she start a summer job before senior year. To pay for her cap and gown, he said. Namjoon said he would pay for prom dresses and prom night, but her graduation fees and cap/gown would be her responsibility. Mindy sucked it up and applied, then gave the paper to Mr. Jeon down the road.

A week later, she had her job interview. That was when she finally heard him speak. In a gruff and deep voice, mister Jeon asked her about her strengths, her favorite subjects in school, potential colleges she wanted to go to. After the half hour interview, he told her that she would be starting in the coming weekend on Saturday. Mindy left as another person went in.

On the Saturday, Mindy was up bright and early for her first day. She wore comfortable jeans and a simple T-shirt in a neutral grey color. Her hair was up in a somewhat loose bun. When Mindy made it down to the store, another boy was already sweeping up in the front, an apron on. He introduced himself as Hoseok, with a beaming smile on his face.

Hoseok seemed a bit older than her, with a radiant smile. He was talkative, following her into the store as she punched in and put on her apron. He asked questions about her, she answered in short answers. When she asked him questions, he rambled on. Mister Jeon eventually came in and told Hoseok to get back to cleaning, while he showed Mindy how to work the cash register.

Day one of working was nearly complete. The sun was just starting to set when mister Jeon allowed for both Mindy and Hoseok to clock out. Told them both a job well done. Grab any of the remaining hot food while they still could. Hoseok grabbed a package full of two sweet potatoes and bid Mindy a goodnight and see you tomorrow. Mindy walked home with two steaming buns and three rolls of kimbap.

She and Hoseok worked throughout the summer together. They formed a friendly workplace friendship. Whilst working together, they made sure to help one another out. During breaks, they often closed up shop for a half hour to eat together. They usually talked about school. Mindy was in high school, going to be a senior. Hoseok was in college, going into third year. They briefly talked about school subjects, their friendships in school, annoying teachers. By the end of summer, Mindy was the first one to start school before Hoseok.

Mister Jeon told her that she'll have reduced days. She would work three days a week now. Her work hours would change. Instead of working from 8 am till 4 pm, she'll work from 4 pm till 10 pm. Now she and Hoseok couldn't work together.

Hoseok and Mindy eventually started working together during the same hours when Hoseok started college a month later.

The two workers continued their work until the end of that school year. During break one day, Mindy confessed that her step father was insisting that she to apply to high end universities. It'll look good on resumes, he said. You'll get higher paying jobs. You'll be back in the city too. Mindy didn't want that. She wanted to join the community college with her best friends Jimin and Minnie. Hoseok advised her to go wherever she wants to go, to not listen to her step father. It's not like he can control you, Hoseok said. You're an adult now, and he needs to learn to back off.

The relationship between Mindy and Namjoon started to strain after graduation. They fought about colleges a lot. Mindy also began to hang out with her friends more often. Going out now. Staying out later and later. When she got to the legal age to drink, Mindy drank and partied and rebelled. Eventually, when Mindy firmly stated that she hated Namjoon, he backed off and simply let her do her own thing.

A few months after their biggest fight, Mindy applied to the nearest community college that Jimin is going to. While he majored in science and did a minor in dance, Mindy majored in literature and minored in music. She joined the college's band, and that's where she met Min Yoongi, the loner who played piano.

The loner

On the first day of band, they gathered in the auditorium. Mindy was alone now, no Jimin or Minnie. She briefly considered sitting with a group of girls who talked about instruments. She thought about sitting with a group of boys who were playing around in the back. Mindy eventually decided to sit in the middle section, near the stairway that led down to the center. For awhile, as students filed in, no one sat with her. Mindy thought that maybe no one wanted to be her friend, or that everyone simply already had their own little cliques and she was the loner now.

Mindy began to accept that maybe she would just be alone in this class until someone plopped rather heavily in the seat next to her. When she looked to her side to see the student, Mindy was struck by how pale the young man was. He was almost as white as a sheet, with dark midnight black hair that covered a lot of his face. Mindy briefly thought that he was one of those emo kids before he smiled at her, full gums and squishy cheeks. The man introduced himself as Min Yoongi, in a soft but gruff sounding tone before he began unpacking his supplies.

Mindy briefly introduced herself before doing the same. When the teacher came out and introduced herself, the two of them stopped talking and began paying attention. They would be picking instruments today, the band teacher said. She explained that since most of them were in high school band, that they should try the instrument that they are already familiar with. Mindy knew that she'll already try for first chair in flute, so she stood up and made her way to the section of flutes. There was at least five other girls and one boy. They all hit it off and got along, making Mindy nearly forget about Min Yoongi.

Mindy searched the auditorium with her eyes, trying to find the pale man. He wasn't up in the stands, so he was down the stage with an instrument. Mindy briefly thought of what type of instrument he must play. She would think that he'd be down there in the flutes with her, since he seemed very delicate and fragile like the rest of the flute players. Maybe he was a sax type of guy though. He definitely didn't seem like a euphonium or tuba player.

The teacher began listing off the groups of students. 7 flute players, 10 clarinets, 3 French horns, 8 saxophone, 4 alto saxophone, 5 tuba, 3 euphoniums, 5 trombones, 14 trumpets, 18 percussions, and one pianist, Min Yoongi.

When Mindy heard that he was a pianist, she swiveled in her seat and turned to the very back of the room, where Yoongi was standing proudly near the grand piano.

The teacher then began to hold a try out for each section. It was to help them find the first chairs, the second chairs, etc etc. Flutes were up first. The 7 of them all played a piece of the same song. It was neck and neck with Mindy and another girl. They were both competitive so they both began to battle it out. In the end, Mindy got first chair.

The teacher went down the line, assigning everyone a rank in their instrument section. With a new flute packed safely away, Mindy made her way to Yoongi, who seemed to be studying a music sheet. They conversed quietly together about music, when the teacher finally got to Yoongi. She told Yoongi to play a piece. Surprise me, she said. And surprise he did.

His fingers danced along the ivory keys, the song was soft but powerful. Slow melodies that would suddenly speed up. Soft and tender taps on the keys that would unexpectedly smash with great power. Yoongi eventually finished up the song, the only telltale sign that he put his all into that was by the fact that his hair stuck to his forehead in sweat.

Ever since that performance, Mindy made sure to pay attention to Yoongi inside and outside of band. She found him alone more often than not. In other classes, he always sat in the back. At lunch, he ate under a beautiful cherry blossom tree by himself, only eating a single apple. During break, Yoongi was in the library, in the farthest corner, curled up in a window sill with a book in hand. Mindy has never seen him with anyone. In band, he often chose to sit with her though. He made conversation with her though. He was friendly towards her though.

Mindy's first year of college went by rather quickly. Her and Jimin always met up with Minnie and Seokjin during lunch and break. Whenever she came home from college, she and Namjoon wouldn't speak at all unless absolutely necessary. Mindy and Hoseok would work the night shift, where time moved both quickly and slowly. Mindy would do her best to avoid being alone with Seokjin, mostly by following Minnie whenever she went to use the bathroom. Mindy found out that Taehyung was in most of her classes except for band, which she proudly stated that he was absolute shit in. Their rivalry was still going strong. Mindy would visit Jungkook's place mostly to talk to his father, only briefly seeing their son out and about. Her and Yoongi would sit together before the start of band before they eventually dispersed to their given section.

This same routine in life followed her into second year, then third, then forth year. Mindy still had two more years to go before graduation, but this is where our story starts. It all began during fourth years valentine's day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 3.2K 31
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
1.4M 1.2K 1
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 '𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐢𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐬' 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★✯★ "Secrets are lethal, especially when they come dripped in murder." Trinity...
126K 12.8K 33
Athulya Singhania has spent her entire life in solitude, yearning for the love of a family. Over the years, she mastered the art of concealing her em...
26.8K 4.3K 13
In the elite ranks of DRDO, Ardik Rajwasnhi, a young prodigy, is fueled by ambition to secure a coveted position among the legendary Team Phoenix. Ho...