The Whisperer of The Huge ||...

By KxxkieTea

(Assault Lily: Bouquet! Female Harem! x Female Reader!) -Edit is mine, but the pictures I used don't belong t... More

INFO
PROLOGUE
1: Girl of Destiny
2: Friendly Bouquet
3: Light the Darkness
4: Legion
5: Effervescent Youth
6: Neunwelt
7: A New Friend
8: Bonding
9: Your Existence Matters
9.5: The Frontiers of Healing
10: The Beginning Temptation of Other Bouquets
11: The Pursuit of a Sharp Flower
13: Purely of Sweet with a Hint of Sour
14: Flower War I
15: Floral Drive
16: Flower War II

12: All is (Un)Fair if Love & War

912 44 20
By KxxkieTea

"We would love to recruit you as not only an Odaiba student but also a member of Hronesnæsse."

Instead of responding, however, you stay silent and let the matter of the fact sink into your head. Your face heats up for a moment before you go pale. If anything, you looked like you were on the verge of hyperventilating.

"Wh- C-Come again?"

The game you were playing was dangerous and the advancement from the twins wasn't helping at all; they knew how to play the game and developed a scheme to use against their opponents, whereas you were flying solo and trying to make sense of everything.

"We want you..."

"...to join us."

Kiito drapes her arm over your shoulder and leans in. Her other half mirrors a similar gesture, bringing her gloved hand up to your chin and slightly caressing your skin.

Every word coming from their mouth seems to be taking all the doubts away. So caught up in the moment and floating high on emotions, you didn't realize the return of your best friend, who seemed to be vexed upon having heard the twins' offer.

(For the scenario of the story, imagine you're in Yo's position; I would definitely die if I was sandwiched between those two!!! Art Credits: Danji_Bang)

"Kitto-senpai! Ui-senpai! You are not taking my best friend away from me or from Yurigaoka!"

Really, the twins just have the air of those people who think they own the world. Because they were pretty and had valuable reputations as skillful Lilies, those two things never did you any good; if you hadn't treasured or savored the moments and people at Yurigaoka then you would surely be theirs.

"Ara, how daring of us to do such a thing."

"[F/N], you and [Y/N] will be much more appreciated here than at Kamakura. Odaiba can fulfill and better your necessities here unlike Yurigaoka."

'Yeah, that's not happening."

[F/N] grabs hold of your arm and tugs you toward her, the benevolent gaze she once held for her two friends had grown tight with displeasure.

"I suggest not making those types of deals, especially if it involves [Y/N]. You have no idea what you're getting yourselves into, senpai."

The world stills. The twins look at [F/N] and then at you–eyes alluring, gaze piercing, and boring into your heart, like a set of chains to keep your whole body still. Compelling and beckoning you, intent on having you. For a moment, there was no exchange of words, but both of the sisters nodded at [F/N], a sign to take your leave.

"We'll keep that in mind, but our offer still stands with you, [Y/N]."

"Be sure to pay us a visit, [Y/N]-san."

"We'll be waiting."

As if you had lost your voice, you could only wave them a goodbye before being dragged to the way you came from. Yet, a step out from the doors, someone had stopped you in your tracks. You direct your eyes towards the person holding your other arm, and [F/N] follows your line of sight to see...

"S-Shiba?"

[F/N] gives her a glare, silently telling the heterochromatic Lily to screw off. Shiba ignores your best friend; instead, she seems to be focusing on you and only you. Although her eyes pertained to different colors, they shared the same feelings. There is no spread of malicious intent or torment, only ensuring the humane treatment she should've shown to you from the start.

"I need to give you something before you leave..."

The thin line on her lips along with a burst of red tainting her cheeks is the gentlest you've seen her show. In place of phrases that she couldn't gather together or declare her fascination, Shiba closed the short distance separating you and her. She leans over and gives you a light peck on the cheek.

The touch is short, fleeting. Yet, it is the kind that speaks volumes of boundaries you don't often cross as friends–or strangers to say the least. Nevertheless, the thought is there. And, if you hadn't grasped the thought there, she slips a small piece of paper into the pocket of your hoodie.

"Be sure to text me."

Shiba urged, her voice barely audible for anyone else to hear but you. Sweetness is laced with her tone of underlying trouble; it's expected as you've already witnessed one of her yandere acts with Kiito before her attraction to you. Shiba releases her hold on your arm and walks back into the building, briskly.

"Hey, [Y/N]... You're not thinking about transferring, are you?"

A light wind blows, sending fallen leaves swirling and the distinct smell of earth into the air. A couple of hours have passed, but the sun has remained visible in the midst of the blue sky. If you were to take a guess of the time, you'd like to say it's a little past twelve noon.

"You know my answer, [F/N]."

Looking back at it–the memories of your friends at Yurigaoka and Yuri–you had no reason to direct all of your attention on the offer you were given. Sure, Odaiba was a great school and the people you met here were rather interesting. But Yurigaoka is your home now, and you had people waiting for you since your isolation. The smile on you was all [F/N] needed to know, she didn't need to hear words.

"Now, where are we heading to next? We still have time for one more trip."

The corners of her mouth twitch up in a benevolent smile, offering a slight tilt of her head to the direction of where you both came from.

"Fortunately, we'll be able to meet some of my friends at Herensuge and Kamba."

A last-minute plan was formed, and [F/N]'s friends agreed to meet at a nearby cafe. The two of you were able to find your way to the destination, having the address sent through mobile. Quaint and a little old-fashioned, though there are some modern renovations to the place, the antiquated charm of the facade has you feeling calm and comfortable already.

Some pieces of vintage art are scattered throughout the walls and a row of shelves boasted an extensive collection of books and comics over a particular section of the cafe. It would've been nice to hang out here for hours on end, but even with your break places like these are usually packed with people.

Amidst the tall crowds of people, [F/N] was able to spot her friends at a table and gestured for you to follow her.

"Kazuha! Kanaho-senpai! It's been a while!"

(From Left to Right: Yo Hatsukano, Kazuha Aizawa, Kanaho Kon, and Takane Miyagawa)

There is Kazuha Aizawa from Herensuge and Kanaho Kon from Kamba. Both of the girls had another person loitering beside them, belonging to their friend group or legion per se. Weeks had turned into a month later, and you remember [F/N] telling you how her friends, especially Kazuha and Kanaho, were amazed with your so-called Rare Skill and wanted to meet with you ever since the demonstration between Yurigaoka, Herensuge, and Kamba.

You and [F/N] take your seats across from the two pairs. They cheerfully greeted you and started to shower you with compliments once recalling the past event.

"I don't think we've ever had a Lily that could manipulate the Huge like what you did."

"It would seem that Yurigaoka has a secret ace up their sleeves. I'm jealous we're not attending the same Garden."

You wave your hands as an attempt to steer their attention away, but that would only escalate their interest towards you.

"I think you two are giving too much credit."

"We've seen what you're capable of, and it makes me want to take you away from [F/N]-san here."

Takane Miyagawa, like Kanaho, is a second-year at Kamba and a close friend of the girl next to her. She and Kanaho were both in a legion together, though their legion only contained five members they still managed to make it work.

"I have to agree with Takane; any legion would take the opportunity to recruit you regardless if you're in a different school and city. Our legion does have room for one more."

Also a second-year (but at Herensuge), Yo Hatsukano is in a similar scenario as Takane. They were both part of a legion that consisted of five members and gave off a cool impression around others including you.

"Are you two trying to take my precious [Y/N] away from me?! Well, that ain't happening!"

The two second-years chuckle at [F/N]'s childish behavior and didn't elaborate any further, however, they weren't taking anything back either. Shortly after [F/N]'s tantrum, a hearty serving of sweets and beverages make their way to the table. Your eyes begin sparkling upon the glory, but you wait for the signal to be given like you were a well-trained puppy. Kanaho notices you staring at the whipped chocolate and cream confection and giggles at the pouty look on your face.

"Go ahead and eat, [Y/N]-chan. You don't have to hold back, you know?"

"Mhm. We ordered these just for you. And for [F/N] as well."

"What am I?! Chopped liver?!?!"

Kanaho and Kazuha start chuckling and, soon enough, everyone begins to dig into the sweet preparation of cakes and gelatos. There was much teasing and good-natured banters, but you were too focused on your consumption of cream puffs.

"Ara, what a messy eater you are, [Y/N]-san."

Seeing as you had cream on your cheek, Takane reached over the table and swiped the creamy froth with her thumb, licking it off of her own hand. The blondette makes sure to hold eye contact with you, a hint of mischief gleaming in her lilac-colored eyes. Takane hums with delight as she sees your face burst into fifty shades of red.

"W-What the hell?! W-Why did you do t-that?!"

"Your reaction is so cute."

"What is up with people not answering me?!"

A discreet cough was given by your friend, and the banter between you and Takane had died down. You and [F/N] also came here for business and, apparently, the two leaders of Herensuge and Kamba had something important to discuss with the two of you.

"As much as we would love to chat and relax, I'm afraid we have to relay some information to you both."

Kazuha retrieves a folder from her seat and slides the file to you and [F/N]. The two of you share a concerned look before opening the portfolio to see two pieces of paper–one of them is a written report and the other is a picture of the beast itself.

(Art Credits: Jessada Sutthi)

"There's been sights of a new type of Huge lurking around Tokyo. From what we gathered, there are rumors that this Huge is building a nest near Tokyo Bay."

Kanaho informs the two of you. You and [F/N] believe that she and Takane were already informed even before gathering with Kazuha and Yo. After taking the time to process what was written in the report and glancing down at the picture, [F/N] leans back in her chair and sighs.

"What do you girls want from us?"

Making deals with friends can either make or break you. Yet, if it involved her friends, [F/N] was willing to listen to what her friends had to say before concluding her decision right on the spot. She knew what they wanted, and they won't be the last ones to ask for her assistance and definitely yours.

"We want the two of you to assist us in destroying both the Huge and the nest."

The basic tension between friendship and control was beginning to build up. [F/N]'s extrovert personality has dwindled, only a solemn procession to keep her focused on the matter. At the end of the day, when there is an outbreak of the Huge, all Gardens will have to put their differences away and come together as a whole faction. Lilies are meant to be warriors, protectors of the human race, but they were also the arch-nemesis of the massive beasts known as Huge.

Yet the same thing could be said towards Gardens that either are allied with or against G.E.H.E.N.A.

"I consider the four of you as friends, but we have to give it some thought. We can't promise you anything without the permission of Yurigaoka, so I'll talk to the chairman when [Y/N] and I head back to Kamakura."

Everyone has a common goal and that is to protect the world from the Huge, but there are different ways and methods to sustain peace within our space in time. The four Lilies you met today were all nice people and you wouldn't mind hanging out with them for another friendly date or two, but there is a disgruntled feeling that lingered in your heart. Was it because [F/N] told you that their schools were somewhat supportive and neutral towards G.E.H.E.N.A.? Even so, you didn't want to think they did support that insane organization because their school does.

We shouldn't judge a book by its cover. Let's keep it at that.

It's already reaching the middle of the day when you and [F/N] have to leave for another train ride. The group insisted for the two of you to stay longer, but a call from the chairman itself will always prioritize itself over some chatter and a cup of coffee.

"It was nice seeing you girls again! Hopefully, when we do this, you can invite the others when they're not busy."

All four of them acknowledged an agreement before bidding you a farewell. Naturally, the conversation about the new type of Huge has left you with more questions than answers. In addition, there was burdening pressure–pressure that has you strained and loaded. You encountered many new individuals, realizing you spent half of the day with different people and getting a new feel of what once had been your home.

'I...sure am tired...'

At last, you and [F/N] were able to catch an early ride on the train. Once you find yourself comfortable in a chair, your eyes automatically shut themselves, blocking the outside world from your line of sight. Your eyes were also busy finding your earphones and they reached up to both of your ears to plug them in, music already blaring.

"We want the two of you to assist us in destroying both the Huge and the nest."

'Just what am I to them and everyone else? I feel as though I'm just a weapon to them than an actual Lily...'

The thought of it was annoying and itching, so you ended up sleeping all the way back home. What an odd thought.

"[Y/N]. Wake up. We're back home."

"Five more minutes, [F/N]..."

You start to rouse, pulled into consciousness against your own will; like any other kid being awakened by their parents just to do...whatever. You obviously wanted to sleep, yet the insistent poking isn't letting you.

"You can sleep when you get back into your room, alright? Come on."

You sway away at her hand lightly tapping your cheek, your eyes forcing themselves to open. You were greeted by the emptiness of the train and sun that is to set and be tucked under the horizon sooner or later. A light groan escapes your lips as you stand from your seat and follow [F/N] out of the train.

The walk back to Yurigaoka was fairly quiet but it wasn't an uncomfortable silence. [F/N] had to talk to the chairman as soon as she stepped foot into the building. A lot of her thought process was occupied with how she was going to present the newly acquired information to the chairman and the members of the student council that are always there with him.

Less than ten minutes, you and [F/N] were already inside the facility. You knew [F/N] had some business to take care of, so small goodbyes and goodnights were exchanged before she separated from you.

You were all alone again and this time you were in an empty corridor of your school instead. Nothing can compare to this school or the people attending here. The dim lights of the room are not as sharp and bright as the morning lights; therefore, you confirmed that you would take a little nap here than in your room since it was further down by the dormitory building. Nevertheless, you crashed into one of the sofas and laid on your back, your arms acting as a cushion to your head.

You anticipated sleep, whereas someone looked forward to seeing you after isolation.

"Welcome back, [Y/N]."

Your eyes snap open, seeing the most prominent Lily of Yurigaoka on the right side of you. Her long, dark blue hair hung smoothly on either side of her, and her light purple gaze–eyes tender and loving–fixated down on you. The person who made an effort to see you everyday during isolation was right in front of you. A benevolent smile crossed her face as she bent down to meet your eye level, brushing some strands of hair away from your face.

"Yuyu-senpai..."

"Along with everyone, I went into a panic when I didn't see you in your room this morning. Matsuri had told me you went with [F/N] for important business, but I'd wish you would inform me and the others of your absence. Riri was going to skip lectures to search for you, but I managed to convince her to not do so."

You gave a chortle, already imagining the reaction of Riri when she found out that you had gone missing.

"Of course, she would... Rookie is always like that."

Her warmth and cheer are what draws people to her and, neither of those things are wrong, but you can see the whole truth to her that has so much more. Riri is earnest; she is someone who always meant well despite her underlying stubbornness. The love and attention she has given to you and many people was warm, steadfast, and unflinching. You never meet people like her when you work in the lines of the government. There was always that one person that had something to hide or lie about.

But not Riri, Yuyu, or the other members of Team Hitotsuyanagi.

Including Yuri, who was as innocent and kind as Riri.

Everyone has tried to tell you that it wasn't your fault, they were trying to take your doubts away. Yet, somehow–somehow, you still find yourself grasping for the things you could've done for Yuri.

"I just... I just can't help but think about Yuri. Yuyu-senpai, she–she didn't deserve to sacrifice herself... That shitty organization, G.E.H.E.N.A., they have no right to fucking treat her as if she were a mere tool. They were the ones that..."

They were the ones that led her to death.

With scant regards of a few seconds, everything between you and the second-year shifts as the gravity of your words sinks. On the spot, the feeling is harsh and immovable, rising between the two of you. Death is something Yuyu is familiar with. After the passing of her Schutzengel and nearly losing herself in the battlefield way too many times, it's impossible to not be acquainted with it.

When she looks at you, covering your eyes and trying to hide your tears, your grief feels palpable enough. Your pain acts as an immutable weight, hanging over both you and Yuyu. Unexpectedly, her fingers interlock and tighten around yours; the caring gesture falling between the two of you as tender feelings move in the air.

Another drawn breath is let up, followed by a quiet cry that is filled with hesitation and uncertainty.

"[Y/N]."

"Don't...Don't look at me."

Yuyu hastily reaches for your hand, but you create a hard attempt to not show your tearful face. Maybe it's the moment itself that spurs Yuyu to it. There is desperation and the fear of you almost losing yourself. It didn't matter if you pushed her away, Yuyu would always reach for you. It was unlikely that the way you barged in her life and the lives of others just months ago would leave such an impact on her and everyone else. The way you came in would leave an everlasting impression on anyone whether it'd be terrible, arrogant, or cold, and yet–yet it's people like you that Yuyu can't easily forget.

It's people like you that gradually insinuate your way into a person's life, until the very thought of losing you becomes intolerable.

"[Y/N], look at me."

The words you were about to utter had trailed off once Yuyu managed to pull your hand away, allowing her to see your vulnerability. Her soft hands brush against your tear-stained cheeks, but you neither pull away or push her hands off.

"No more secrets. No more hidden feelings. Don't bottle your feelings around me; show me all of you and release everything onto me. I will save you as you have saved me."

Rather, you look at her wide-eyed, with a searching look.

"But...all I am is a monster... I'm also oblivious to a lot of things, and I tend to act selfishly... I don't have anything to give or offer you..."

"It doesn't matter. All of that is still you and that is enough for me."

No promises were given. Perhaps the only moment Yuyu can offer you are only truths, and one thing is certain: everything she has said so far is the truth. So, instead of words, the purpled-eyed princess leans in, foreheads briefly touching before brushing her lips tenderly against yours.

This kiss is by far the most intimate thing that has happened the whole day–or in your whole life. You've never seen Yuyu act this passionate towards anyone other than her Schild, but it's something you'd soon understand as your shoulders ease, permitting the older female to draw you closer and deepen the kiss.

Once your lips had touched hers, there was a brief second where you became tense, unsure of what to do. A long moment of not knowing what to do with your hands, until you found a place to settle them. Slipping your hands up her arms and laying them on top of her own pair in a light grip, afraid to make a mistake or be hurt.

But for now, it is enough to get the message across. Softly and gently, the two of you allow the world to simply melt everything around you–like every little thing between us has built up for this single moment. A moment that has become the two of you alone.

Both of you part later to the sounds of the world rushing back to us. Static, wind, and the footsteps of other Lilies, all to remind you of a reality you have to face. It's enough to dampen the mood and force back the worry you've temporarily forgotten along with enforcing a new type of worry when you hear Kaede shouting from one of the hallways.

"Where is the girl of my destiny?! Oh, how I miss [Y/N]-sama in my arms..."

"For someone refined, you sound like a perverted old man."

"What did you say, shrimp no.2?!"

"Stop calling me shrimp or you'll regret it!!"

You hear Kaede and Miriam arguing from a distance, and you take this as a change to slightly peek from behind the sofa. There they were–Team Hitotsuyanagi–two of their members were arguing in the middle of the hallway. You see Riri and Fumi in the center of the fuming first-years, which was humorous and entertaining to watch. Mai along with Yujia and Shenlin were looking on with smiles of their own, whereas Tazusa was munching on a taiyaki with a blank look.

These are the people you wanted to be around and you wouldn't have it any other way.

"[Y/N], shall we go to them?"

Your eyes follow Yuyu's voice, seeing as she was standing beside you with her hand displayed out for you. Voices belonging to Riri and the rest of her legion echoed throughout the walls of the school, making their way towards their beloved lone wolf.

"Yuyu-sama! Dinner is about to be served–"

Riri trails off as she sees you sit up from the sofa, taking Yuyu's hand into your own. Even from a distance, Riri could clearly make out the faint blush on your cheeks and your avoidance of eye contact with Yuyu.

'Did... Did something happen between Onee-sama and [Y/N]-sama?'

The first-year leader would be lying if she said she wasn't anxious. Riri wasn't one to notice her own feelings, but this time there was a dull ache in her heart. Was this feeling out of worry? Or is it jealousy?

'Why...Why do I feel as though I envy Onee-sama...?'

Kaede, on the other hand, wasn't afraid to express her jealousy and marched in to separate you and Yuyu. Everyone else followed behind, their eyes staring intently at your hand in Yuyu's palm and unknowingly experiencing the same feeling as Riri simultaneously.

"Yuyu-sama, what are you doing to the girl of my destiny! Oh, I know what this is! You're trying to tell me, '[Y/N]-sama is mine and you can't have her,' aren't you?"

"Yes, it's exactly as you put it."

"S-So, you do admit it?! Grr... Well, as long as you didn't do anything to my [Y/N]-sama, then it's fine to admit such a bold statement."

You gulped nervously when Yuyu spared you a glance. She flashes you her most winning smile, causing the familiar heat to take over your cheeks.

'Well, there goes my first kiss...'

Word Count: 4195

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 2.1K 18
"๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐ค๐จ, ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š๐ค๐จ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž?" Yandere! Yugi Amane/Hanako-Kun X Fem! Reader Started: Wednesday, Mar. 17 202...
1.6K 158 28
So long ago in a world where demons and angels were friends the angels and demons had gotten in a war which became so big that both angels and demons...
3.9K 144 60
"Do you accept this humble burden?" Luz demanded. "The burden to protect those who cannot protect themselves?" The princess stood for a moment. Her s...
16.5K 1.3K 43
โ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด...โž ~*~*~* Lily...