Nonjabulo his lover.♡

By LihleSibanyoni

A Xhosa princess who is a lawyer ,who has everything in her life except a lover. Meets the love of her life... More

PROLOGUE
insert1__the promotion
in the office
the meeting.
the meeting
Mr Z, introduction
the relationship
the secrets reveal.
secret reveal
the lobola negotiations
traditional wedding day.
marriage life1
meet Sivuyile the Prince of Xhosa.
the arrival of the first wife.
The destroying plan
First wife's destroying plan.
part18
last
S2 Ch1
Ss2 Ch2

the day before the Lobola negotiations.

1.2K 38 3
By LihleSibanyoni

.
.
Her:"okay let me tell you long ago I think it was 1820, your grandgrandfather Zwelonk Sigcawo king of the AmaXhos and Nyangeziswe Mshiyeni king of the Zulu's the were working in the mines together they were loyal to each other and they were also big best friend.King Mshiyeni had a problem with lungs so one day he was supposed to do an operation and he was in need of a lung so your grandgrandfather suggested to donate a piece of his right lung since he was match so he......" she continued telling me about the past which I didn't understand it well.
Me:"does bheki knows about this?" She look at me and nod "so why didn't he tell me?" She shrugged. Ayy ubhekii uyandiqhela sherm.
Me:"so I have to get married?" I ask.
Her:" yes"
Me:"but I'm not ready klk"
Her:"Mntanam you are ready trust me when I say that YOU ARE READY this wife thing is in your blood you just have to be yourself and love your patner."
Me:"just like that?"
Her:"just like that."
Me:" So now I have to get married to a royal house?I have to get a white wedding?A dress?ohh my gosh this is too much"
Her:"baby If you are not ready just let them introduce you to the ancestors and have a traditional wedding then you'll have a white wedding when you're ready." that's better. I sat there not knowing what to say.
Her:"whenever you're ready come back and ask more question because you have many to ask and now you're confused go baby girl" I nod and thank her. I got up. When I'm about to go out she talked.
Her:"tell your man that you accept the marriage." I nod and went out. I'm angry at bhekizizwe for not telling me the truth and as for the marriage I'm not really angry I'm just confused and scared what if his family don't like me infact his parents .his siblings know me so aghh.
I went inside with all these thoughts all over my mind. I went inside and I found my parents eating lunch I went to wash my hands and to joined them. They ask why Nongqawuse asked to see me. I told them infact I told my mother because she was the one who asked and my father on the hand I think he knew all of this because he wasn't suprise just like my mother who was saying 'ohh my child' 'I'm sorry' etc so yeah after I was done eating I went upstairs to my room. I took my phone and switched it on. The were several missed calls from 'Mageba wam' with a red heart emoji. I went to my WhatsApp I also found many text and missed voice/video calls. I text back saying
"Kutheni undithumela umesaage omningi?ufuna ntoni?" I waited for some time he replied.
"aybo baby bewu right nangsuka kuwe manje usuvutha umlilo kwenzenjan?" when I was about to type back he called I didn't respond it he called again I ignored it.
"Bamba ucingo." I just look at the text and post a status. Picture of bheki and my hand hiding his face at night in mall and I captioned "I miss you ♡"
I then switched off my data and he called...
me:"ufuna ntoni"
him:"sawbona mama ,wase uvutha umlilo kanje kwenzenjani?"
Me:"Bheki I asked you a question, what do you want?" I half shouted.
Him:he exhaled "baby I just want to know who or what made you angry so I..." I didn't let him finish
Me:"you're the one who made me angry. You lied to me bheki you lied to me at first you said you're from royal , I accepted you then now I..."
Him:"baby khulumaa kahle nami ngaphandle kokudelela ngoba uzozikhokhela usulila lezenzo zakho futhi baby mina angikuzwa baby khuluma kahle ungagijimi." I just kept quiet and took a deep breath.
Me:"why do I have to find about someone else about the marriage staff?"
Him:"marriage stuff?"He went quiet for seconds "Ngyaxolisa mkami ungxolele kakhulu ukuthi bengisaba themba lam ukuthi uzongshiya ungxolele kakhulu sthandwa sami bengingazi ngempela ukuthi ubuzoythatha kanjani lendaba." I melted right there I didn't know what to say nor to do.
Him:"MaDlamini?"
Me:"yes baby."
Him:"ngyakthanda uyezwa?"
Me:"I love you too"
Him:"ngithe ngyakthanda MaDlamini." I giggled
Me:"ngyakthanda nami Mageba"
Him:"wee Mama?"
Me:"mhhh"
Him:"bengsacela ukukbona sthandwa sami?"
Me:"Manje?"
Him:"yebo njengamanje."
Me:"okay I'll wait for you tell me when you arrive I'll come out" he said okay and I end the call. I went to take a quick shower then I wore my black biker short and my black graphic oversize t-shirt and my slides actually bheki's slides he bought them then I wore them first so that makes them mine.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got a call from bheki telling me that he's outside so I took my phone and went out ,the weather was a chilly...I saw his car parked from the distance I went towards it when I was still walking I saw thembi and her friends I roll my eyes and kept going they greet me I greeted back then their so called 'boss' thembi talked...
Her:"usuyaphi ke Nonjabulo?"
Me:"ungenaphi na wena?" This girl disgusts me. Since high school she was always behind my back when she sees me with a boy she would tell my father and luckily my mother will always save me when my father wants to beat me etc. This girl always wanted a boy who wants me. There was this boy at school who was handsome to the point where everygirl wants to date him. So he approached me and we dated.everygirls at school were looking at me with different eyes infact they all hate me because of that boy so as you all know that I'm from a royal family so I couldn't sleep with a boy while I was still at school that would have bring shame into my family and besides that I was still young so my relationship with this guy was a 'kiss&hug' thing. So one day actually the last day when I was writing my last paper I was doing 12th grade. I was sitting at our usual spot when Linda came running with a phone in his hand he showed me a video sort of a s*x tape of thembi and the guy. That day my heart broke into tiny pieces just when I thought he was going to wait for me hayy sherm.
anyways after saying that I just clicked my tounge and went to the car.

Him:"sawbona "
Me:"hey"
Him:"ubumeleni lapha?"
Me:"can we please not talk about it?"
Him:" okay ,bengikukhumbule mina sthandwa sami"
Me:"I missed you to baby" he lean in. We kissed passionately and I felt my mood lighten up. he broke the kiss and look at my neck and I saw his face changing...
Me:" are you okay?"
Him:"uphi umgexo wakho?"
Me:"I don't follow."
Him:"where's your necklace baby?" he ask with a low tone
Me:"ohh baby I took it off when I was bathing I was going to put it back after"
Him:"why didn't you put it in then?"
Me:"I forgot baby I'm sorry"
Him:"you know that necklace means a lot to me same as your ring baby I told you that you must never take it off but you take it off. Baby always always that necklace have to be in you no matter what you're doing even if your bathing or showering always have it in you it won't rust now trust me. It was specially designed for you so..."
Me:"babyy I'm sorry I won't take it off again ngyaxolisa"
Him:"xolisa kahle baby"
Me:"I'm sorry"
Him:" sthandwa ngithi xolisa."
Me:"aww Mageba ngyaxolisa." He smilled
Him:"ngyakthanda yaz MaDlamini."
Me:"ngyakthanda nami" we continue talking until it was afternoon.
Him:"usu right manje?"
Me:"ngani?"
Him:"phela wena ubungikwatele."
Me:"I'm okay now." We kept quiet again i was now craving for ice cream"babyy"
Him:"mhhh"
Me:"can I ask you something" I was talking while playing with my fingers. He nod. I looked down.
Him:"khuluma baby."
Me:"will you do it?"
Him:"I will do what?" I kept quiet "khuluma mkami." I smilled and said
me:"I'm craving for ice cream." He realesed a soft laugh.
Him:"So usaba ukubawa u ice cream baby?" I nod "let's go buy it." I smilled he start the car and we went to the mall....
.
We were now sitting on the car at a parking alot with my feet on his tighs and him holding them. We were done eating our food and ice cream.
We end up buying food I don't know why the Man said that I'm hungry so yeah.
Me:"I'll accept it."
Him:"you'll accept what?"
Me:"the marriage baby."
Him:"babyy ngokuya kwami kade mina nawe sashada kodwa ngyabona themba lam ukungivumela ngikuthande." I smilled.
Him:"babyy"
Me:'mhhh"
Him:"can we please stop fighting and especially when we are far away from each other"
Me:"uwena ongenza ngilwe sthandwa sam ko..."
Him:"please?"
Me:"I'll try"
Him:"babyyy."
Me:"okay I promise I won't or maybe If you can just buy me another ice cream." I made puppy eyes.
Him:"ayboo umuntu uzohamba imali yakhe isiphelile laa ,asambee" we get off the car and went to buy another one.
.
.
.
.
Bheki drove me back home.
I get In. I didn't found anyone in my sight I run upstairs and took a shower the wore my pyjamas then I went downstairs. They were eating. I joined them and after we were done. Dad went to sleep and me and mom went to watch tv.
Mom:"you were not here afternoon."
Me:"ewe."
Her:"ubuyokbona umyeni wakho?"
Me:"he's not my husband"
Her:"according to us you're already married"
Me:"why do you all keep saying that?"
Her:"because it's the truth"
Me:"but mom I'm scared"
Mom:"baby you don't have to be scared. I'm sure your husband loves you and will do anything to make you happy."
Me:"but mama what if he change after we..."
Her:"Stop with the what if's. I was also scared as you mina I was even worse because I didn't meet your father as you met you husband. I didn't know him. His uncle's just came here and paid the lobola then the next day I was brought tho the palace to see him so you have lucky ntombi you've met your man nicely." I just lay my head on her thighs and she kept brushing my hair we talked about marriage stuff until it was late. I also told her I'm going tomorrow...
.
.
It was 02:32 when I received a call from an unkown number.
Me:"who calls at this time mara ,who's this?"
Her:"if you dare marry my man I'll kill you when you come here." Then she end the call.
Wtf.her man?the only man I'm marrying is bheki ohh god is this what I think it is. Is bheki cheating on Me?wow.
"I'll kill you when you come here".this words were ringing on my head. I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to get ice cream. I scoop it into a bowl and went back upstairs. I took my phone and scroll on Instagram while eating...
After I was done I went to WhatsApp and people were offli...huh and thee unknown' s man was online I wonder why he can't sleep or maybe he was still talking with his side chick.mxm anyways I went to tik tok and watched videos because I was not sleepy at all.
×××××××××××××××××××××
"Nono awvuke vuka intombazana ayilali kuze kufike leskhathi" that was my alarm for today my mom.She pulled the blankets and kept shouting telling me I must wake up. I kept saying I'll wake up but my phone rang and I shut my eyes open thinking it must be that unkown number I have plenty question to ask but it was bheki and I was not in the mood for him sherm I let it ring and did my bed and went to take a longest bath with those words all over my mind
"I'll kill you when you come here" I'm not ready to die sherm I'm still young bheki can carry on with his side chick ayy. I went out of the bathtub. I lotion and wore my black jean, black polo t-shirt , black and white nike air Jordan and a bomber jacket. My mom already packed my bags and they were downstairs i also went there.
...
We were eating breakfast as a family.
Dad:"why are you leaving today?"
Me:"I have work to do Tata."
Dad:"so you'll go without seeing king Bantu Madikizela and King Mxenge?" I looked down.
Me:" we can go now then I'll go to joburg afternoon"
Dad:"okay ntombyam." He smilled. Those 2 kings always loved me along with their sons.
After breakfast I went upstairs to wear a dress. I wore white bodycon long sleeve dress with white heels pushins.
×××××××××××××××××××××

We were at king Bantu Madikizela I was sitting with Lizwi one of king's son infact the oldest son. We were sitting at the garden and I was bored yerrrrr. He was trying to charm me but nothing worked because I don't know but I just couldn't feel him the way I would feel Bheki. Anyways it was time for us to go and we got up and he asked me to hug him I hesitate at first but at last I did give him.
After that we went to The King Mxenge and the 4 sons were fighting to have sit with me but I said we can just chill all together and they didn't mind while we were sitting one handsome man went in and they all bowed their heads and he sat down after exchanging greetings with me. He sat next to me and to say he was smelling really good but bheki is way too good. When we were leaving he insisted to drive me I said okay. We drove into a completely silence when we get home he parked in a driveway and I got off he then ask me to hug him. I did without any hesitations and the hug was...I can't explain but it was warm but also it felt wrong I felt like I was betraying bheki.

After he walked me inside and then he also asked when I'm going I told him and he wanted to take me to the airport but I refused.
×××××××××××××××××××××

It's day2 since I came here in joburg. Bheki and I were talking infact arguing in his apartment in the living room
"Kwenzakalani Linomtha?kizolo lokhu ubu right. Namhlaye ekseni ngyakfonela awubambi ucingo, manje ngikhuluma nawe kahle ungidinele ungitshela ngo unknown number!"
Me:"Bhekizizwe Zulu I don't want to get married to you anymore!Which part you don't understand ?your woman called me and told me not to marry you and if I do come I don't know where she'll kill me and Bheki she meant every word"
Him:"U thenjiwe ukufonelile?"
Me:"ohh so you know her?"
Him:"yes she's my wife." I felt my insides turning
Me:"your what?"
Him:"my wife."
Me:"why didn't you tell me you have a wife?"
Him:"you didn't ask." I felt tears threatening my eyes I went upstairs and I changed into all black then took his car keys then went out. I sat on some high old bridge. I sat there while crying my eyes ball out.
Hayy I don't believe bheki right now. I don't think I want to marry this man again. I don't know this bheki. I don't I can do this sherm and Bheki has already sent a letter to my father and the lobola negotiations are this week sat. I have to go back home tomorrow. I sat there sinking in my own thought.
×××××××××××××××××××××

"Mam" "Mam" someone bring me back to earth
me:"eish I'm sorry"
Him:"no need to be sorry just wanted to ask if that man isn't looking for you?" He point Bheki from the distance and I wondered how did he got me because I flushed the necklace which had a tracker down the toilet and my phone is off...ohhh his car but how? Let me just get up here. I went to the car and he came to hug me but I raised my hand as signal to not come near me and he obeyed
Me:"I'll see you at home."
Him:"baby can we..." I left him talking I went in the car and drove off.
.
.
.
.
.
I arrived at his apartment and parked.he parked after me.
We went inside and I went straight to the bathroom i locked the door and took a shower with river of tears in my face. I cried until I was okay. I pulled my self together and went out I lotioned then went to a closet I wore my long silk pyjamas. I found him sitting on the edge of the bed with his head between his tighs looking down.
Him:"babyy." He quickly got up and came to me.
Me:"haa.a don't baby me." He looked down
Him:"I can explain."
Me:"I don't need your explanation right now , I want to sleep ndidikiwe."
Him:"babe can we please at least talk?"
Me:"do you love her?" I had to ask.
Him:"Not really babe look I love both of you equally." I gave him a death stare.
Me:"is that even possible?"
Him:"babe look the thing is I knew the first day I saw you at work that you were the one that I was destined for. I saw you that day and I felt my heartbeat increases I was so scared but happy It was my first time to be scared because I saw a girl. I always always have anything to say but with you it's different when I have to talk I get scared. When I have to tell you something important I end up not telling you because I think you'll take it another way and end up leaving me. Babe even if we fight it's hard for me to concentrate to some other things. I always think about you bab...babey don't cry please." I was now crying. Tears were all over my cheeks I was hurt because he is married to another woman. His words made me ask myself that does he also says this to her?
Him:"babe I hate making you cry.please don't cry .mus'ukhala sthandwa sam." Tears went out more and more and more. He hug me and I cried in his chest and he kept saying shhh shhh and brushing my back softly. I finally pulled myself together.
Me:"cancel the lobola negotiations , I'm done with you."
Him:"babe no no no usuyahlanya ke manje."
Me:"ngyahlanya mina?uzondbona qha ndiphaphene nyan"
Him:" babe please don't do this , we'll fix it"
Me:"we? WE as in me and you or you and Her?"
Him:"you're angry right now and you can't make decisions while you're angry."
Me:" why did you approached me knowing very well that you're married?"
Him:"because I don't love her. She is carrying my heir and in our culture ,A woman who carries your heir you have to be married to you."
Me:"so you're doing this for the sake of your baby/son?"
Him:"he's not mine. "
Me:"wena how do you know?"
Him:"babe when a man have impregnated a girl he can feel it more than anyone else and mna I can't feel anything and besides I always used a condom with her"
Me:"did you slept with her while we were dating?" He looked down and kept quiet. "phendula klk" I knew he was going to say yes.
Him:"once"
Me:"I give up" I throw my hands in the air and went to get in the sheets okay babe wait. It was only once she seduced me. She came here and tou..."I jumped off the bed and he look at me with a frown.
Me:when you say here you are referring here in this house?"
Him:"yes"
Me:"and you did it in my bed?"i point the bed.
I was disgusted to be honestly.
Him:"yes baby I'm so sorry."
Me:" I'm not sleeping in this room. If you want me back in here you have to take out this bed and burn it buy me another one."
Him:"I'll do anything baby"
Me:"I said cancel the lobola negotiations because I'm not marrying a liar. What else should I expect?you have other 3 kids?you are a gangster?you have a wife in China?"
Him:"babe there's nothing else I promise." He looked...
I wore my shoes then said before walking out.
"Cancel it."

×××××××××××××××××××××
NIGHT BEFORE LOBOLA
×××××××××××××××××××××
I just arrived here and one of my aunts Sphakamile was making me sweat for real. Me and bheki are not in good term but I decided to do this for the sake of bloody ancestors. Nongqawuse asked to see me. I went to her hut.
×inside the hut×

Her:"you can't marry a person while you're not in good terms ,the ancestors won't accept anything."
Me:"mama what must I do?"
Her:"fix things with him , he's not married to that girl he just saying for he sake of his mother. The ancestors haven't accept that girl and she's not carrying a boy it's a girl and it's not his so relax. Everything has it's own time. Truth will come out and you'll live a happily ever after. I'm not saying you'll have a perfect marriage but you'll definitely enjoy it.
.
.
××Later that day××
Bheki called me and I answer it we talked just a light conversation and I asked him where he is.he said he's in one of the hotels in joburg.
Me:"why don't you go to your house?"
Him:"I'm with thenjiwe and I can't bring her into your house" I smilled
Me:" I see"
"Baby can we please go buy ice cream I'm craving for it and a macdonalds macfeast." background voice from a woman That 'baby' makes me sick nxn. Bheki told me he loves me and tomorrow he'll be here and I told him that back and end the call I'm still not okay. Him being close to another woman makes me sick.
.
I slept. I'm really not ready for tomorrow.
.
.
×××××××××××××××××××××LOBOLA NEGOTIATIONS DAY
I was in my room with my cousins and Zulu's family were standing at the gate since morning and now it's to 12h.
Me:"aunty tell the king to open for them" I told Sphakamile
Her:"they won't open for them baby."
Me:"why?"
Her:"they have to bring 30 living cows not the money. Baby girl this is the king's house"
Me:"so if they bring 30 cows then it will be done?"
Her:"haa.a umhle kangaka iinkomo eziw30 kphela?kuzofuneka nenye imali futhi." I gasped
Me:"yooh so much money."
sihle:"your man is a billionaire so pleaseeee."
I look at the window again and one of my uncle's went to the gate and they took out the money he then talked to them they had frowns in their faces others noded then he went back inside and the Zulu's family went to their cars and drove off."
........................................

We waited. After 1 hour the Zulu came back with cows that were full in 2 big trailers and that's when the aunts started to celebrate. They cows all went off the trailers and there was this one looked like a bull it was white with sharp cow horns they tried to take it out but it was stubborn. A car came and parked next to the Zulu's family cars and the bull finally decided to get off the trailer... Nqobizitha said the clan names of Dlamini and my uncle came out and the take out some hundreds and they went in ,they took out another hundreds and cows went in and the bull was at last Immediately after entering it went down and the loudest thunder happened.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 1.4K 23
what happens when a Xhosa girl living in the streets of Sandton meets a traditional Zulu man. they both fall deeply in love with each other but what...
87.6K 2K 33
(No one else will f*ck you the way I do baby. You're all mine and I'm yours.) "Nessun altro ti scoperà come faccio io tesoro. Tu sei tutto mio e io s...
82.5K 4.9K 72
NANDIPHA, A 24 YEAR OLD LADY CATCHES THE ATTENTION OF THE "NEVER IMPRESSED", MR QUINTON REDELLO. WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THEY DECIDE TO BOTH TAKE A SH...
46.4K 1.8K 33
When a normal young woman living in Durban who works an ordinary job and lives a normal life meets a handsome young man who is the next king in a lin...