Until | Taetzu

By jungjungshi

"Don't you think temptation feels so good?" When Taehyung first saw the girl of his soon to be dreams everyth... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24

20

161 31 5
By jungjungshi

"I love you too much to walk away."

Sunoo enrolled to my school which was a really big pain in the head

"Do I really have to babysit two bird brains now?" I rolled my eyes when I had to help Sunoo with his room, and schedules

I had to deal with him clinging unto me due to his anti-social anxiety

"Hey! Where's the rest room!" This annoying brat is already getting on my nerves, I glared at the idiot and sneered "you go find it on your own!"

This young helpless man has the audacity to cling unto my arm desperately "don't leave me alone!"

I kept trying to scratch his hands off me when I heard that loathing voice "Sunoo" my body froze when I saw my brother smile at someone over my shoulder

"Jungkookie Hyung!"

My brother runs past me, even nudging my shoulder as she welcomes him in an embrace "Hyung! I missed you so much!" I turned around and met his dark gaze

He smiled while enveloping my brother in his arms "you're living with Niki and Tzuyu?" he asks as he lets go, my clueless little sibling grins "yeah!"

"We haven't talked in a while" Jungkook says directly to me, this time when our eyes meet it's different "I missed you, a lot" his gaze was so intense that I had to look away

And not so far away I see Taehyung and that girl from the party, Lani. They had their eyes settled on me with her smiling like a sadistic woman "is that so, Jungkook"

Why is he talking with her anyways

I've been walking around the hallways when I walk passed someone who suddenly spoken "you're Tzuyu, right?" I stopped on my steps and turned to look over at my shoulder

I see this girl named Lani leaning against a wall as she shamelessly called me out, I faced her "yes, and who are you?"

"I think you know well enough where I stand in his life" she said with crossed arms while walking towards me "and I know everything that you did"

The look in her eyes was intimidating and fierce, she was confident of her words knowing that it would push me over the edge "do you really think he'd stay around playing with you?"

I raised a brow "your point is?"

"so, that was your boyfriend earlier? your real boyfriend" I widen my eyes from her bluntness, she was being extremely rude and cold that it was riling up my anger "you made Taehyung the third party?"

Even though she was frustrating me, I was bothered by something else; how could she know?

"Oh, Taehyung told me" she smirks, as if she were aware of my thoughts.

"If you're unaware, I had Taehyung for myself the moment you left, she chuckles while pointing those wicked fingers at my chest. "Cheater, two faced lady. if you think you're the only one winning"

"two can play at this game, sweetie." she laughs before walking away

I sit at the staircase at the school's ground as I watch Taehyung run laps with Jimin as their performance task, I have Dahyun sitting next to me "how are you and Taehyung?" she teased with a nudge "don't ask me questions for kids"

She points to Taehyung who was surprisingly taking a break while speaking to this familiar girl and pouts in a mournful tone "I think you should do something about his lingering feelings for you, who knows, someone might be smitten on him too."

'Lani' I suddenly had a flashback to the party, and as I widened my eyes, I saw Taehyung and that familiar-feeling girl touching him.

'I am busy right now, perhaps another time'

He made it very clear that he wanted and loved me, so why does that girl scare me? I take a deep breath and turn my head away from the upsetting sight. Why do I hate his conversations with her and why do I detest their interactions as if I don't exist?

"hey, who is that girl?" I ignored Dahyun and got to my feet, conscious that I had Taehyung's attention when I saw him stop talking and turn to face me. I went away with a resentful thought in my head well, why don't you ask Taehyung about that?

I huff a deep breath and place a hand on my chest, and for the first I knew it was beating in pain, and it was an emotional pain. I could hear Dahyun calling out for me but I was too far drowned in my thoughts "stupid Taehyung"

I sat at a bench on the court waiting for Niki as he plays basketball with his friends, he suggested that we go home together

I play with my phone when I see that familiar blue hair color of Taehyung approaching me, I wasn't spared anytime to escape as he sits on the bench next to me

"where is Jimin?" I asked which made him scoff with a sassy reply "we haven't talked the whole day and that's the first thing you tell me?"

I furrow my brows and remember that annoying girl he was talking with again "well, why don't you talk about your day with that woman that you like so much? who was that again? land? louren?"

"lani"

"yeah" I stated sarcastically and smile "why don't you go there instead?"

he groans "what is wrong with you? do you think that I have something for Lani? she's just a friend" he said with his tone getting higher that made Niki turn to us "are you sure that's what she sees you?" and with my question he falls silent "she likes me, but-"

I stood up abruptly, our eyes met. He seemed to be expecting something. Oh, how I wish his eyes weren't constantly so bright and sparkling; perhaps then, those emotions would be less difficult to handle.

I could see that Niki and his friends stopped their game and gawked at us "she's only a friend to me, the way I see her and you are different. come on, let's stop this little thing" he tried to touch my hand when he saw tears dripping from my eyes, he stopped

"I don't know what you really want with me, they're not clear"

he stood up and tried to touch my hand when Niki aggressively came in between us, and was blocking me from him, a ball on his other hand "yo, I don't care if you two had a past, don't you dare pick a fight with me" and around that time Sunoo came and looked at the scene in confusion

this was the first time he saw Taehyung, and I was pretty sure he's not understanding the situation, yet he quickly went to talk to Niki "hey, stop that"

Taehyung didn't respond but kept his gaze firm "do I look like I'm joking with her?" he even dared to raise an eyebrow at my brother

"you don't need to worry because it's not what you think-" I flinch when Niki aggressively pushes him by the chest and exclaims "not what I think?! this isn't the first time you've hurt her! love shouldn't even hurt!"

Niki's friends came by and tried to calm him down and so did Sunoo who was looking at Taehyung seriously, taking in his features

Niki approaches me and whispers "go, before Jungkook sees you" knowing that if we stay like this further, we might cause a scene

he nudges Sunoo and it made him approach me "uh, let's go" he dragged me away from the scene

I look back, my heart is beating as I clutch my chest as y follow him with your eyes. So, this just took place.

       'JIMIN'S POV'

"what's with the gloomy mood?" Hoseok barks while looking at Taehyung over the balcony as we drink at the table next to him, all our other colleagues in Busan came for a visit and this is what they witness, an angry Taehyung.

"probably had a fight with his girl again"

"who? Lani?" I punch Yoongi "stupid! his unrequited love!"

Namjoon snorts "with a face like that? he still gets dumped by a random girl, poor you" I heard Taehyung hiss from such remarks and angrily drink his booze "as if." as if, indeed.

Jin looks at Taehyung with a sly grin "is there a problem Taehyung?" he asks in a soft tone, actually, I did witness the scene earlier alongside Dahyun but I knew meddling in their business wouldn't do any good

"she said my feelings weren't clear" Taehyung surprisingly speaks with his back turned from us, the rest hiss an 'oooooh that hurts' at him and I sigh "is this because of Lani? I already told you to tell her to fuck off or else you're going to lose Tzuyu again"

"Tzuyu? isn't that the name of Jungkook's girlfriend?" a moment of silence came around and I took a deep breath

I always wondered what Taehyung liked about her. Was it the way she looked at him? was it the way her hair bounces from the wind? or was it her smile?

All of those things that I never liked about her, was everything that made Taehyung love her more

Those flaws and imperfections was what pulled him closer to yearn a deeper connection

I see Taehyung ruffling his hair in confusion, dropping the bottle on the floor as it shatters into tiny pieces. Our clueless friends take turns to give each other confused gazes "get out, I want to be alone"

My dear friend, I've seen you suffer too much. I don't know if this is the kind of love that you want, the kind of love that hurts you badly

"Let's go now" Jin says and drags the others outside the balcony, shutting the glass door tightly. I put my slippers on and stand next to him "what happened?"

"I don't know, she got really upset with me for some reason" he frowns angrily "I don't know what I did wrong" he groans in frustration while ruffling his hair

"But I don't want to let go, but I can't pretend that it's okay when it's not"

"She was crying"

I look at the stars and wonder what Tzuyu's feeling right now, I don't really want to be one sided but he's not the only one having a hard time "but I want her"

"She was upset about Lani for some reason"

Lani?

"You know that girl likes you and is very selfish" I say, I know that girl's attitude ever since we've met, a two-faced girl that has nothing to do but steal things

But the only thing she failed to steal was Taehyung

"So? What does she have to do with this?"

I scoff from his ignorance "she likes you and she probably said or did something to Tzuyu man, I suggest you tell her to fuck off"

I really get the creeps with her vibes "and if you're hanging out with her because of kindness, I don't think that's worth getting this bullshit right now"

He turns to look at me "was it a good idea that I came with you?"

A tired groan comes out from his lips as he ruffles his hair, a histerical laugh came out next "this shit hurts"

Have you ever realized that the love you keep longing is the one that keeps pushing you away, you get so used to that person that even if they break you into pieces you still want them

Is that the same for you?

"You keep saying these things and yet, can you walk away?"

And with no doubt, he answered me "I can't"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 64.3K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
128K 4K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...
206K 9.8K 27
"Do you remember when we first met? I never want to forget, Please, don't let me forget you..." - He's always loved her. Since the first time he laid...
118K 4.6K 28
A love story of Taehyung and Tzuyu as idols. After being secret lovers for two years and then breaking up, they started to question whether the feeli...