Snow on the Beach // Tyrion L...

Od rissarosewrites

Jon and Jill Snow are in for a wild ride when they get summoned to the beaches of dragonstone. ❄️ "Weird bu... Více

1. Captivated
2. Hopeless
3. Shameless
4. Unburden Her
5. Risk
6. Smile
7. Killers
8. Challenge
9. Trap
10. Vulnerable
11. Adore
12. Dastard
13. Broke Her Too
14. Gone
15. Bye Snow
16. Mouse, Cheese, Snap
17. Kings and Queens
18. La Di Da
19. Miss Me
20. Eaten and Burned
21. Midnights
22. Dracarys
23. Beautiful Beasts
24. Best Chance
25. Beyond
26. Last Life
27. Next Time
28. Vicious
29. Sounds Like Goodbye
30. Eternity
31. Poetic Justice
32. I'M A SNOW
34. Tell Them
35. Love Back
36. Killer
37. Take You Down With Me
38. Punishment
39. Long Live

33. Bloodline

500 35 4
Od rissarosewrites

Tyrion went to find Jill. She was flopped face first into her bed. Screaming into the blankets. 

"Snow..." Tyrion whispered closing the door behind him. 

"Tyrion..." Jill whimpered. 

"What happened?" 

"My life is a lie but we are all going to die so why should I even care!" Jill offered flopping back down. 

"Snow talk to me.

"My life is a lie." Jill whimpered. "I don't want to believe what Bran said but..." Jills teeth chattered as the door pushed open. 

"He told you?" Jon asked and Jill nodded, her face a range of conflicting emotions. "Excuse us lord Tyrion." Jon demanded and Tyrion nodded to them as he headed out. 

"What the fuck!" Jill declared hugging Jon as the door closed. 

"I don't know what to believe." JOn whispered. 

"Jon, he said-"

"I know what he said. I just don't understand. I don't believe." 

"Yes you do." Jill countered. "Or else you would be calm and collected and wouldnt be a fucking mess like me." 

"Jill, what are we going to do?" 

+

'That's what death is, isn't it? forgetting... Forgotten... If we forget who we are where we come from we are not men anymore.' Sam told them 'just animals. your memories don't come from books, your stories are not just stories...'

'we gotta take out the night king.'

' he can find me.' bran said. 'His mark is always on me,' Bran said showing them the burns on his arms from when he was grabbed in a vision. Jill leaned back in Bran's lap, her mind still spiraling, her words lost on her.

'We will put you in the crypt where it's safest.' Jon told Bran

'No we have to draw him out or his army kills us all. I will wait for him in the woods for him.' Bran told them.

'You want to use yourself as a bait?' Sansa asked

'We're not leaving you alone out there.' Arya told him

'I'll stay with him,' theon said 'with the iron born. I took this castle from you once, let me defend you now.'

"I will stay with Bran." Jill whispered closing her eyes. Tyrion had never seen her like this. She seemed so broken. He wanted to help her but he didnt know how. He didnt know what was wrong and she wouldnt tell him. She barely spoke, barely ate, she talked to Jon and Bran and stayed in her chambers.

'We will hold off the rest of them for the rest as we can' Davos said

'Ser Davos and I will be on the top to give you the signal went to light the trench' tyrion told them.

'Ser Davos is perfectly capable of waving a torch on his own, you will be in the crypt.' Daenerys told Tyrion

'Your grace I have fought before I can do it again, along with the men and women risking their lives.' Tyrion reminded her

'There are thousands of them and only one of you. You cannot fight as well as they can, but you can think better than any of them... you're here because of your mind if you survive, if we survive I will need it.' Daenerys told him. Tyrion looked to Jill expecting her to be sarcastic and declare don't be an idiot I like your head where it is, have a tea party in the crypts with your loving wife sansa but she didnt. She sat leaning into Bran, her eyes closed, slow breaths exhaling out her nose.

'The dragon should give us an edge in the field' Davos went on

'If they are in the field, they are not protecting Bran, we need to be near him not so near the night King won't come.' Jon said

'Has anyone ever tried to kill him?'

'No one has ever tried' Bran told them

'We are all going to die!' Tormund said 'but at least we died together,' he winked at Brienne.

'Let's get some rest,' Jon instructed 'Your grace' Jon said to danny before making a quick exit. Dany glared back at Jon before glancing at Jill and heading out herself. Tyrion looked to Bran and Jill unmoving by the fire. 

"You broke me." Jill whispered. 

"You are strong than you know." Bran countered. "You are not alone. You never were." Tyrion walked hesitantly up to them. 

'Do you need help?' Tyrion asked glancing between them.

'No' he answered solemnly looking into the fire, his head tipped into Jill's.

'You've had a strange journey' Tyrion told him

'No stranger than most' Bran replied.

'I would like to hear about it,' tyrion said pulling up a chair

'It's a long story,' Bran told him

'If only we were trapped in a castle in the middle of winter with nowhere to go...' tyrion offered.

"Tell him." Bran whispered. 

"I can't." Jill answered as she got up and headed to her chambers, Tyrion's gaze followed her as she left. 

"Would you tell me whats wrong so I can help her?" Tyrion asked. 

"She will tell you. When she is ready." Bran countered. 

++

Jaime, and tyrion sat sitting by the fire drinking one last drink before the battle began.

'I wish father were here' Tyrion said surprising Jaime. 'I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes his two sons are about to die defending Winterfell' Tyrion clarified.

'That would be something to see' Jaime agreed.

'I remember the first time we were here, the first time we were here you were a golden lion while I was a drunken whore monger,' Tyrion reminded him, 'It was so simple'

'It was not simple' Jaime told him, 'I was sleeping with my simple sister and you had one friend in the world who was sleeping with his sister.'

'I was speaking in relative terms' he told Jaime

'Do you miss it?'

'Of course I miss it'

'Oh my golden lions days are done, but your whore monger days...' Jaime teased.

'I think I have a woman, I'm not sure recently she doesnt talk to me much but, my whore monger days are over.' Tyrion confirmed.

"Jill Snow really did a number on you.'

'She did.' Tyrion agreed. 'and I couldn't be happier for it.... speaking of my Snow.'

'Your Snow?" Jill mused 

"My Snow." Tyrion agreed. 

"Can we talk?"

Jill closed the door and let out a shaky breath as she leaned back against it. Tyrion waited patiently as Jill pondered the words. 

"I do love you, Tyrion." Jill said looking over to him. 

"I love you." He echoed. 

"But in case something goes wrong, I need you to know... Bran he..."

"You are going to be fine. We all are." Tyrion corrected moving to her. 

"I found out who my mom is. Mine and Jon's parents." Jill whispered. 

"That's wonderful... but you don't seem happy." Tyrion remarked. "It's not a lannister is it? Is that why you have been-"

"No, no, no." Jill said shaking her head as she sat down on the bed. "Not a Lannister."

"I mean even if it was," Tyrion shrugged grabbing her hand. 

"Not a Lannister." Jill repeated. "Although Jon seems to be forming to the name. Keeping the bloodline pure."

"Keeping the bloodline pure... your mother-"

"My mother is Lyanna Stark." Jill whispered. "My father is Rhaegar Targaryen..." she let out a shaky breath as she looked to Tyrion.

"Rhaegar Targaryen." Tyrion repeated. 

"Jon is the rightful heir of the iron throne." Jill whimpered. "This girl you both bent the knee to, she will burn the world. Jon should be king. He will be a good and just king." Tyrion stared back at her. "Tyrion if she finds out she will kill Jon and myself. Well, she will try. We used to joke that Starks were hard to kill but Robb would counter with Snow was harder, because we melt through our enemies fingers and remold stronger...."

"Snow..."

"I'm always going to be Jill Snow, bastard of Ned Stark, bastard  daughter of winterfell. I'm always going to be Snow." Jill informed him. "But Jon can be the leader we need."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.2K 1.1K 13
Jolene Stark didn't know what she was getting into when she caught Rhaegars eye. 🐉 "Long live the walls we crash through all the kingdoms lights s...
35.3K 1.7K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...
254K 11.7K 77
King Aerys Targaryens little sister Avalon caught the eye of Tywin Lannister across the crowded room of her brothers coronation and he hasn't been ab...
101K 3.9K 38
Maeve Targaryen was the bastard of the family. Living in the castle when Roberts rebellion took root. Instead of killing Maeve he forced her to Marry...