Snow on the Beach // Tyrion L...

By rissarosewrites

Jon and Jill Snow are in for a wild ride when they get summoned to the beaches of dragonstone. ❄️ "Weird bu... More

1. Captivated
2. Hopeless
3. Shameless
4. Unburden Her
5. Risk
6. Smile
7. Killers
8. Challenge
9. Trap
10. Vulnerable
11. Adore
12. Dastard
13. Broke Her Too
14. Gone
15. Bye Snow
16. Mouse, Cheese, Snap
17. Kings and Queens
18. La Di Da
19. Miss Me
20. Eaten and Burned
21. Midnights
22. Dracarys
23. Beautiful Beasts
24. Best Chance
25. Beyond
26. Last Life
27. Next Time
28. Vicious
30. Eternity
31. Poetic Justice
32. I'M A SNOW
33. Bloodline
34. Tell Them
35. Love Back
36. Killer
37. Take You Down With Me
38. Punishment
39. Long Live

29. Sounds Like Goodbye

485 30 5
By rissarosewrites

'Where is she?' Cersei asked

'She will be here soon' Tyrion informed his sister.

'She did not travel with you?' cersei spat

"I know what a bitch." Jill agreed. Cersei stared back at her. "But I mean you are queen bitch numero uno." Jill went on.

They waited quietly for a moment before the screaming of dragons and wings flapping in the air could be heard above them. Daenerys Targaryen liked to make an entrance two dragons could be seen soaring overhead. They lower down onto the Colosseum growling in hissing down at them and then they lower down further so that Daenerys could get off her dragon.

"It seems impressive." Jill remarked. "But I'm not impressed."

"Jilly." Jon begged.

"Jilly fucking Jamboree!" She declared as Dany sat next to her council glancing over at Cersei

'We have been here for some time' cersei told her bitterly.

"Forever really." Jill agreed. "And after all the work put in to get this meeting-" Tyrion pinched her waist.

'My apologies' Danny said nodding at Tyrion to begin.

'We are all facing a unique-' tyrion began but Euron Greyjoy called out

'Theon, Theon... I have your sister' he said 'if you do not submit to me here now I will kill her' he told him , Theon looked to Tyrion

'I think we are to deal with larger concerns-' tyrion went on he stood in front of them hoping this would be a civil conversation.

'Then what are you doing here? you are the smallest concern here' Euron informed him.

"Theon, so it's true all Greyjoys are cunts." Jill remarked glancing back at him.

'Do you remember when we discussed forfeitures?' Tyrion said trying to get back on track

'You would not be allowed to live in the iron islands, we would've killed you at birth.' Euron told Tyrion. Tyrion let out a deep sigh. Trying to maintain his composure. 'Where im from you would be left to die.'

"Might I borrow this?" Jill asked pulling a blade from Jon's hip. She rose wordlessly and threw it, Euron opened his mouth only for the blade to come slicing across his cheek. His hand rose drawing back blood. "Be glad I made a promise to be nice." Jill told him confidently. "Now shut the fuck up or I stop being nice." Tyrion looked to Jill as Euron sat back down.

'Thank you." Tyrion whispered as Jill sat back down, crossing a leg over the other. "We are a group of people who do not like one another as this recent demonstration has shown we have suffered at each other's hands, we have lost people, if all we wanted was more of the same there would be no need for this gathering. we are entirely capable of waging war without coming face-to-face' Tyrion told them

'So instead we should settle our differences and live in harmony for the rest of our days?' cersei questioned sarcastically and Jill laughed out.

"Who knew she had a sense of humor?" Jill mused.

'We all know that will not happen' Tyrion agreed.

'And why are we here?' cersei snapped Jon stood up

'We are not living in harmony it's a just about living. the same thing as coming for all of us. a general you cannot negotiate with, an army that does not leave bodies behind on the battlefield, Lord Tyrion tells me 1 million people live in the city they are about to become 1 million more soldiers in the army of the dead.' Jon told her

'Well then it would be an improvement' cersei told them.

'This is serious," Jon told her 'I wouldn't be here if it wasn't'

"I certainly wouldnt be here." Jill agreed softly.

'I don't think it's serious at all I think this is a bad joke...' cersei looked to Jaime. 'If my brother Jaime is telling me correctly you were asking for a truce?'

'Yes' Danny spoke up 'that's all.'

'That's all? Do you want my armies to stand down while you go on your monster hunt? Or while you solidify your position with my armies pulled back? until you return in and march on my capital with four times the men?' cersei questioned aggressively.

'Your capital will be safe until the northern threat is dealt with you have my word.' Danny told her

'The word of a would-be usurper' cersei spat and Jill tried, she tried so very hard not to laugh but she couldnt stop the chuckle that escaped her.

'There's no conversation that would erase the last 50 years, we have something to show you.' Tyrion said and nodded to sandor. Sandor moved down the steps to collect the truck the white walker was kept in below. Sandor emerging into the light moments, the white walker on his back. Sandor carried up the trunk with the white walker in it he got down to his knees as he lowered it off of his back. he undid the chains and the bars from the side holding it together everyone watched patiently no one spoke the only sound was the wood moving from the crate as sandor flipped off the lid. He took a step back but nothing came out... Sandor kicked the box over and the white walker came running, sprinting, charging with all its might at cersei. he just nearly made it to, its fingers just inches from her face when Sandor grabbed the chain pulling him back. Sandor sliced in half as it charged back at him the white walker still moaning still groaning still grumbling crawled towards him his body split in half his legs thrown to the side he crawled on his hands to try and get Sandor again Sandor Swung. Swung this time an arm flying off the arm still moving on its own the leg still crawling on its own.

'Fun right?" Jill remarked hopping up.

'We can destroy them by burning them' Jon told her as Jill handed him a torch, he set the hand on fire 'and we can destroy them with dragon glass' He nodded to Jill and she held up a blade 'if we do not win this fight that is the fate of every person in the world' he told her and Jill picked up the walker and stabbed it. it stopped moving immediately. He walked up to cersei 'There's only one war that matters, the great war and it is here' he told her Cersei sat shocked.

'I did not believe it until I saw them, I saw them all' Danny told her

'How many?' Jaime asked

'100,000 at least' Danny told him. Greyjoy walked up to the beast examining the dead body, much braver now that it was dead again.

'Can it swim?' Euron asked

'No'

'I'm taking the iron fleet back to the islands I've been around the world I've seen everything but this this is the only thing I've ever seen that terrifies me' he said walking up to Danny. 'I'm going back to my island and you should go back to yours and when all this is over you and me will be the only ones left alive' he told her marching off.

'He is right to be afraid and a coward to run.' Cersei spat.

"You are the cowardly lion." Jill countered sweetly.

''if those things come for us there will be no kingdom to rule everything we suffered and lost will be for nothing'

'The crown excepts your truth Daenerys until the devil is defeated they are the true enemy.' Cersei said and everyone felt victorious. 'In return of the King of the North will extend this truth he will stay in the north where he belongs and he will not take up arms against the Lannister's he will not choose sides.' Cersei added.

'Just the king of the north not me?' Daenerys asked

'I would never ask that of you, you would never agree to it, and if you did I would trust even less than I do now. I ask only of Ned starks son I know Ned starks son will be true to his word if he says hes telling the truth.' Cersei watch the boy ponder the request. Jon was loyal to Danny he had sworn his allegiance to her.

"Jill Snow... Honorary queen in the north... Who have you sworn allegiance to?" Cersei asked.

"The north." Jill answered honestly.

"Your brother seems to be having a bit of a dilemma." Cersei remarked.

"You know men think with their cocks and not their heads." Jill offered innocently and Cersei saw Dany's jaw clench at Jill's obvious disobedience to bend to her will.

"Which is why a queen is needed." Cersei agreed.

"I agree." Jill remarked. "But not either of the women fighting for it." Jill added smugly.

'Jilly," Jon begged pulling her back. "I am true to my word or I try to be. that is why I cannot give you what you asked I cannot serve two queens and I have already pledged myself to Queen Daenerys of house Targaryen.' Jon told cersei

'Then there's nothing left to discuss' cersei finally stood up 'the dead will come to the north first and you will deal with them we will deal with whatever is left of you' she told them marching off.

+

'I wish you hadn't done that.'

'I am grateful for your loyalty, but my dragon died so that we could be here if it's all for nothing then he died but nothing!' Daenerys told him

'I know,' jon muttered

'I'm glad you finally decided to bend the knee to our queen but have you ever considered to lie every now and again just a bit?' Tyrion asked but jon shook his head he was better than that. 'this is indeed a problem...  we are fucked.' Tyrion told them

"If Jill wasnt so-" Dany began and Jill glared back at her.

"No, do go on." Jill agreed.

'Is there any plan on how we change that statement?' Davos offered instead.

'Only one. We stay here and I go and talk to my sister' tyrion said and Jill chuckled shaking her head.

'I did not come all this way to have my hand murdered' Dany told him marching towards him

'You could've murdered me as well. I could've stayed in my cell and saved everyone a whole lot of trouble.' Tyrion added.

"I am quite glad you didnt stay in that cell." Jill countered.

'I did this' Jon said 'I should go and try and fix this.'

'She will definitely murder you if you go.' tyrion told him, 'I go see my sister alone or we all go home and we are right back where we started.' tyrion told her Dany gave him a nod and he was off to his death they all assumed but Jill stopped him.

"no, bad idea.' Jill told him. "Not happening. I'm the one with stupid and reckless ideas. Not you. You are the smart one with the big brain." Jill reminded him.

"I love you Jill Snow." Tyrion declared and she knelt before him.

"That sounds like goodbye, I don't like that." Jill informed him nervously.

"I'm not going to die." Tyrion offered.

"You can't make a proclamation of love and then leave. That is a death walk, death speech, the last kiss before the slaughter, thats what this is?" Jill whispered and Tyrion kissed her. "No, Tyrion." Jill whined.

'I am not dying, we have our whole life to look forward to.' Tyrion told her, but he kissed her one last time just in case.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.9K 19
Jaime lannister loved his little sister. More than anything and anyone. And the same could be said for Emelyn Lannister until the day she met Rhaegar...
23.2K 1.1K 13
Jolene Stark didn't know what she was getting into when she caught Rhaegars eye. 🐉 "Long live the walls we crash through all the kingdoms lights s...
7.4K 759 23
Odetta Clegane was falling for the boy of her dreams. Should they stop falling? There is always a crash after the fall. ⚔️ "Why is it so easy to br...
21.6K 1.9K 27
Rieka Stark was rare, Robert could see it in all the ways she challenged him. "It feels like you dont care. Why dont you recognize im so rare!" any i...