Collide- discontinued

By crumbled_roses

What happens when two worlds collide ? A hero and a villain striving to be good cross paths, only problems wo... More

About
Episode one
Episode 2
Episode 5
episode 5.5 (not canon)
Another made up epsiode
Episode 6 (not actual episode)
Episode ( made up)
Episode 6 (real)
Flashbacks
Episode: DRAMA IN VALEY VIEW
Episode:drama at valley view high
Epiosde: Amys gift
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 8.5
Episode 9
Memories
Episode 10
Epsiode 11
Episode 12
Episode 11: havoc-ween
Episode 13; friend or foe?
Episode 15: a superhero in Valley View
episode 17
No escape: part 1
Bonus story
Season 2
Episode one part one
Episode two
Episode 3
Episode 4/5
Epsiode 6/7
Episode 8
Autbors note

No escape: part 2

209 6 0
By crumbled_roses

"All right, everyone ,suit up." Amy said as well
Followed her down the stairs and into the lab.

"Amy, slow down we all want to save your brother but we have to be smart about this. We also don't want the superhero's to get suspicious about all of this and come after us." Vic said.
I crossed my arms and nodded.
Little did they know a superhero already knows. I don't know how they haven't figured me out yet. Maybe they are all oblivious?

"Then let's be smart and fast." Amy replied.

"We can't, we have to be careful, this could be the biggest battle of our lives." Eva said.

"Lucky for us, I have been creating an arsenal of new devices that will protect us. I call this one "the Jake."" Vic said holding up something that kind of looked like a telescope.

"Oh, you name it after me?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah, it works, okay. It's just not everything I wanted it to be." Vic stated.

"Kind of like you as a father?" Jake snapped back.
Eva shot him a glare.
"You don't have to mean about it." Vic responded.

Vic demonstrated the machine on Jake. The device can basically teleport one person to another place.

"Great job, dad. Just toss that bad boy in the bag. Let's get a move on." Amy said walking over to her Havoc suit.

"Not yet I have to go get more supplies for my other inventions." Vic replied annoyed.

"I'll go with you!" Eva took off after him up stairs.
"Guys. Your parents are going to flip if they find out who I am." I said.
"Yeah I know. But I'll protect you if they do anything." Jake said putting his arm around me.
"Thanks babe. But I can handle myself. I'm not helpless my powers have gotten stronger." I said.
"Okay look that's great and all but we need to go now. I'm not waiting on mom and dad." Amy  said.
"Amy you can't do that, that's dangerous!" Hartley yelled.
Jake walked next to Amy.
"Jake stop her!" Hartley pleaded.
"No she's right, I'm going with her." Jake said.
"Guys. You can't! Look I know you want to get your brother back but you can't!" I said.
"We're sorry y/n. But we have too." Amy said. Just like that the two took off.

"Okay, I think I got everything we need." Vic said walking down the stairs with a bag.
"Wait where are Amy and Jake?"

"That's what we've been calling about." I said.

"They got tired of waiting and left!"
Hartley said.

"They're walking into a death trap." Victor said.
"We need to find them before onyx does."

"Well we are coming too!" I said.
"We know you guys want to help, but you're powerless. You can't help much." Eva said.
Yeah we will see about that.
And I took off home. For help.

I called the one person who would help. Wyatt.

"Wyatt I need your help." I said.
I explained everything and he teleported to me.
"Time to suit up." He said.

(You're costume is basically what Wanda looks like, just with your features)

Wyatt created a portal that would teleport us to them. Me and Wyatt walked through it. Jake looked at me and smirked.
Onyx standing in front of the maddens attacking them.
"Now you're fucked." Jake said smirking.
I struck onyx with heavy hit of fire sending him backwards.
The maddens turned around to face me.
"Y/n???" Vic said before Eva could.
"Yes!" Colby shouted.
"The names moon, questions later fight now!" I said.
Time and I split and ran in opposite directions as Oynx stood up again.
I stood next to Jake and took my pose getting ready to strike at any given moment.

(Again you)

"Oh, so now you have superhero on your team? I can defeat you more easily now." Onyx said.

"Sure." Time said standing next to me and smirking.
Time kept giving chaos dirty looks.
Vic tried to do something but Onyx struck him knocking him over.
"I'll let the people with powered handle this."
Hartley said running and hiding.
"You're all just weak." Onyx said.
"I've told you this once and I'll tell you again.
No one calls my family weak!" Havoc said striking him.
"I second that." Jake said standing next to her.
"And I third that." Colby said following them both.
"You pathetic creatures. You had so much potential as villains. Not to mention you, chaos have gone weak for a dumb superhero. You really think she cares about you? She'll turn you over any chance she gets to protect her silly little reputation-
"That's where you're wrong." I said standing next to him. I grabbed his hand.
"If he does down, I go down with him." I said looking at him and he looked at me and gave me a shy smile.
"Pathetic. Really. You threw everything away and for what?" Onyx said.
"To defend our mother." Havoc said.
"And the ones we care about and to show you the guy with all the power doesn't always win." Jake added.

Onyx laughed.
"Wanna bet?"
Onyx hit all three of us throwing us against the wall.
"Ugh." I said as I hit the ground.
"MOON!" Time yelled running after me.
I felt a sharp pain hit my stomach. The fire in me getting more and more powerful as I felt more anger.
I stood up and grasped my stomach.
"I will not stand here and watch the people I care about suffer." I said. I lifted my right hand and hit oynx one more time making him go weak.
He stood back up.
"I'll admit, you've gotten stronger. But not strong enough." He hit me once more knocking me over but I didn't fall.
It hurt. But the pain makes me stronger.
He then struck us once immobilizing all of us.
None of us could move.
I was stuck standing up with fire blazing on my wrist. I wanted to hurt someone.
Hurt him. Hurt oynx to where he wouldn't be able to move again.

Time flicked his ring and teleported me and him away from the mess.

I was able to move again.
"NO!" I shouted as the portal closed.
But then I noticed we were only a few feet away from what was happening. Jake was still on the ground as Oynx was striking Colby.
"Y/n. You can't go back." Wyatt said detransforming , he walked up to me .
I tired to run closer to jake but a force field stopped me and sent flying back.
Wyatt caught me and moved his hands down to my waist.
"I have too! I have to save Jake!!!" I said as anger filled me I pushed Wyatt off of me.

Wyatt laughed.
"I was hoping that crush would end. But apparently not, why can't you see he doesn't love you??" Wyatt yelled.

"Yes he does Wyatt! And if I don't do something I could lose him!" I said. He grabbed me again.
"So? You'll have me." He said
"You're not him." I said hitting Wyatt and he flew backwards.

I took off running after Jake and hit the force field stopping it.

"JAKE!" I shouted running up to him
And hugging him. Onyx's mask was on the floor as hartley stepped on it.
He hugged me back, tightly .
"Thank god you're okay." I said putting my hands on his face.
Vic coughed.
"So. You're a superhero." Vic said.
Jake let go of me and put his arm around me.
"Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys." I looked down.
"You just went out of your way to save all of us. You've earned my trust." Victor said.
I smiled.
"Okay enough cheesy shit, let's go." Amy complained.

We were in the Maddens old layer.
When one of onyxs solders showed up.

"I'm not here to hurt you." They said.
"Havoc you killed Oynx which makes you leader of the Villain league by order."
We all turned to Amy waiting for a response.

RHATS A WRAP! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ RHIS BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL! UNTIL SEASON TWO, OUT! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 816 33
The Maddens aren't the only super humans in Valley View. Meet the Wittman family. Harrison / electric and Rachel / Ivy. The parents of Melody / Song...
166K 3.7K 32
HEART CLUB! completed ❛ i like him dont i? ❜ *:ο½₯゚π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 finn falls in love with his best friend
263K 5.8K 10
Y/N and Elijah had been together before the curse of vampirism. But, after the children of Mikael were turned into vampires, Elijah and Y/N were kept...
10.4K 173 20
Book 2 of You & Me What's going on with Y/n? Why is this happening? Will she be able to confess her big secret? Note: Every character in this story...