Moonlight Lover

By DevilsAngel232

I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look... More

Act One
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Act Two
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Act Three
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Act Three-- Part Two
One
Chapter 2
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Act Four
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Epilogue
Act Five-- Movie
Playlist
One
Two
Chapter 3
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight

Six

255 12 2
By DevilsAngel232

Frenemy

That same night, Isabella sat in her car feeling the tears roll down her cheeks not bothering to wipe them away. Her mascara had started to smudge due to how much she was crying as well as her eyes were red raw from all the tears that were flowing. Isabella had been home for quite some time now but she didn't dare enter because of how much she was crying and trying to process everything that had just happened.

Jackson was the Kanima.

He was the killer.

Jackson was the creature that stopped before hurting her and moving away from her in the pool.

It all started to make sense, and started to come together. The real reason started to settle into place as to why the bite wasn't turning Jackson into a wolf. Why his body was rejecting the bite, because he was already another creature. Isabella didn't want to admit that Jackson was the one causing all the destruction and all the killings but it was right in front of her and she couldn't deny it. Her hand went up to the chain that was wrapped around her neck and pulled out the key that was attached to it, Isabella wrapped her hand around the key letting out a sigh and closed her eyes trying to calm her emotions.

After a while of Isabella sitting in her car, she finally made herself look like she wasn't sitting crying in her car and a little more presentable. Isabella finally stepped outside of her car, wrapping her leather jacket tighter around her body, she finally stepped into her house. It was pretty silent since it was quite late, but Isabella tried to be as quiet as she possibly could while she walked up to her room and shut the door behind her going to sit down on her bed.

However, Isabella lived in Beacon Hills and nothing was ever silent for a second. Something was always happening. Always starting to happen. Something supernatural was always around the corner.

Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski burst into Isabella's room as if they were falling into the room. The two boys seemed to topple over each other, not being able to stand their ground since they both tried to open the door to Isabella's room. As the two toppled over to the floor, arse over tit, Isabella couldn't help but stare at them with an annoyed look and slightly dumbfounded wondering why they two were in her room. Isabella didn't even wonder how they got into her house, her main concern was why they were in her room.

"How quickly can you dress up?" Stiles managed to choke out, since his breathing was extremely staggered from all the running and falling into Isabella's room.

Scott stood straight up looking at Isabella "As if we're going to a club. How quickly can you dress up?"

Isabella looked up at the two boys, blinking a couple of times "How long are we talking quickly?"

"How long?" Stiles questioned "Urm quickly, just pick a cute dress that'll take some attention"

Isabella stood up from her bed and walked over to her closet pulling out the fright dress that caught her eyes. A black sparkly tight fit short dress, with a v-neck line. She quickly spun around showing the dress and the two boys nodded before practically shoving Isabella into her bathroom so she could change while Scott pulled out a pair of heels. The two didn't actually know what type of club they were going to be; they knew that Isabella would be a perfect distraction at any type of club because it was her scene.

****

"Gay club" Isabella said as she stepped inside "You brought me to a gay club"

"Sorry, Bella but we need to find Jackson" Scott said, pulling Isabella through the crowd "And apparently Danny comes here"

Isabella flattened out her dress and they were walking towards the bar "Yeah Danny comes here, I sometimes come with him when he needs a wing woman. Let's just find Jackson and get this over with"

Isabella instantly sat down at the bar, placing her bag down on the top with Scott and Stiles sitting either side of her. The two boys looked extremely out of place with Isabella but it was the only way they thought they could fit in a little bit.

"Two beers and a vodka and coke" Stiles said, as the bar man turned to them.

"ID's"

Both Scott and Stiles pulled out their high school ID's and placed them down on the bar. Isabella however, went into her bag and pulled out a fake ID sliding it across the bar towards the bartender. Her smirk was on her lips the entire time leaning forward slightly trying to get the drink quicker since Isabella really did need it.

"How about two cokes with that vodka and coke"

"Rum and coke, sure" Stiles said over the music extremely sarcastically "Coke's fine, actually, I'm driving anyway"

Isabella closed her eyes for a second feelling extremely awkward that Stiles tried to get a rum and coke. Her eyes then started moving around all the dancers trying to see if she could catch sight of Jackson anywhere or even Danny. When the drinks came, Isabella snatched hers from the bar and started to drink it instantly feeling the small but bearable burn from the vodka.

"Hey, I found Danny"

"I found Jackson"

Isabella looked up, seeing the split yellow eyes shining through the smoke "Crawling across the roof that's covered in smoke. Perfect place to hide and pick a target. Perfect place"

"Get Danny" Scott said, not letting his eyes leave Jackson.

"What are you two gonna do?" Stiles questioned.

The two looked at each other before flashing their claws and Isabella turned around and flashed her eyes at Stiles. He seemed to jump back for a second forgetting that Isabella's eyes were blue instead of yellow.

"Works for me"

With their eyes never once leaving Jackson, Scott and Isabella started walking through the crowd of people dancing. The club seemed to be getting busier and busier by the second, and there were so many people that were trying to get Isabella to be her wing woman but she had to deny the request each time. To make matters even worse, smoke started filling up the place giving Jackson the perfect hiding place to move away. Scott looked up at the ceiling seeing that Jackson was gone, and then started looking frantically around trying to catch the Kanima.

Suddenly one by one, everyone seemed to be dropping onto the floor not being able to move. There was a clear path of bodies left, Danny included, and screams of shocked and scared people started ringing through Isabella's ears.

"No!" Scott shouted, as he saw red eyes go to claw Jackson.

"You deal with Jackson" Isabella said, pulling her dress down a little "I seriously need to go home. I can't see Jackson in that condition"

****

"Hey Jacks, you've dodged like three of my calls and that's definitely not you. Unless you just don't wanna answer, but Jack's you never not answer my phone calls, you promised you would always answer my phone calls. I'm getting a little worried, actually I'm really worried. Can you just call me back or even get someone to call me back. Scott or Stiles, if you're even with them. Just please call me back"

After Isabella ended the phone call she walked out of her room and started making her way down stairs. Instantly Isabella started to make coffee, her eyes sometimes looking over to her phone seeing if Jackson would call her. Isabella was waiting for even just a message from Jackson.

Going out to the club last night was definitely not the right thing for Isabella to do, because now she was supporting a serious hangover that was killing her. She even took it as wearing her glasses instead of contacts and her hair was pulled up into a ponytail. As Isabella took a sip of her coffee, before the sound of the doorbell started ringing through the house confusing her. She had no idea someone was coming over this early in the morning and it definitely wasn't Lydia taking her to school because she had been driving herself recently because of how many times she was meeting up with everyone after school.

When Isabella opened up the door she never expected to see Mr Whitmore standing at her doorstep.

"Oh, Mr Whitmore, what a surprise" Isabella said, putting on her best fake smile "Come on in, I wasn't expecting you"

"I wasn't expecting to come" Mr Whitmore said, stepping into the house "I was just popping in to ask you about Jackson"

Isabella tried not to show emotion but was now slightly worried "Jackson? Is everything okay?"

"Not exactly, we received this message from him earlier today" Mr Whitmore said, pulling out his phone and showing Isabella the message "And I'm sure you can see why we grew concerned"

Isabella was slightly confused as to what Mr Whitmore was saying before she started reading the message. Then she read it again, and again, and again, and again. No matter how many times she read the message, her eyes kept on falling onto the same words that were at the end of the message. Words that Jackson has never said to anyone other than Isabella.

"Stayed at a friend's house last night. Everything fine. Love you"

"Now I see" Isabella said, handing Mr Whitmore his phone back "He hasn't answered my calls either and I haven't had a message from him yet"

"I've decided that I'm going to Sheriff Stilinski" Mr Whitmore said, standing up as the two started walking to the door "I was just curious if you have seen him"

"I'm sorry Mr Whitmore I haven't" Isabella said, "But if I get a phone call from him I'll notify you"

Once Mr Whitmore left, Isabella leaned up against the wall letting out a sigh not knowing where Jackson was. Her worry seemed to be getting worse by the second now that Sheriff Stilinski was going to be looking for him because of that one message. Isabella didn't want to admit that Scott and Stiles had taken Jackson hostage but with the message it kinda made it seem more real.

After a second, Isabella ran back upstairs to her room because she needed her keys. When she opened up her door, instantly she saw a figure sitting at the end of her bed. A figure that Isabella hadn't seen in her room for quite some time.

"What are you doing here?" Isabella questioned, her voice soft "What are you doing in my room?"

"Urm, you left your balcony doors open" Derek said, standing up.

"They were open, but not for you" Isabella said, "Plus I know you spend every night on my balcony waiting for that off chance moment I open the doors"

"I know that you haven't slept properly since that night you shut the doors" Derek said, "I've just been checking up on you. I hate what happened and I wanna make it better. But I'm not here for that"

"Then what are you here for" Isabella said, tightening up her ponytail, taking a closer step towards Derek who stayed a foot away from her bed "And don't make up some insane excuse"

"Jackson," Derek said.

Derek watched as Isabella tensed up at his name, feeling like everything was going to be surrounding Jackson. Since they found out he was the Kanima, everything seemed to be happening and Isabella was being dragged into the middle of it since she was the closest to him. First Jackson wasn't answering his phone, then Mr Whitmore came to her house asking her about a message he had sent and now Derek was going to say something.

"What, you wanna talk to me about how you attacked him?" Isabella questioned, moving further into her room "Scratched and clawed him before leaving him behind Stiles' jeep for dead? Cause yeah I know about that"

"I thought you were going to be there, but I see you left" Derek said, gesturing to the dress that was on the floor next to a pair of heels that were on their side "Also he hurt Danny, his best friend"

"But he didn't hurt me" Isabella said "And... but he hurt Danny. It just doesn't make sense"

Isabella instantly ran her head into her hands before Derek stood there for a second not really knowing what to do. Then he gave into his thoughts and walked over to where Isabella was and wrapped his arms around her pulling her into his chest. Derek felt Isabella tense up for a second before almost melting into his arms, as if they were still in their complicated stage and not their break-up stage.

"What happened that night at the pool?" Derek questioned softly, sitting down on the blush pink chair, sitting Isabella down on his lap "I was kinda... occupied, so what happened?"

"Nothing" Isabella whispered "Nothing, the Kanima did nothing. Jackson looked really confused, as if he was confused as to why I was scared"

Derek listened to everything Isabella said, missing the fact of how close they were. He knew that after he left, they weren't going to do this again, they weren't going to go back to how they used to be. There was one question that was looming around in Derek's mind but he really didn't want to ask it. But then the question got the better of him, and Derek finally asked it.

"Belle" Derek said softly, hearing Isabella hum "Do you think, that maybe Jackson loves you"

"Urm, I guess" Isabella said, standing up from Derek's lap "Jackson said I love you in the message"

"What message?" Derek questioned "Belle, What message"

"Someone messaged Jackson's parents from Jacks' phone but said love you at the end of the message" Isabella said, grabbing her jacket and putting it on "Jackson has only ever said I love you to me after he found out he was adopted. Don't spill that I told you that though, Jackson hates when people find out he's adopted"

"So..."

"I need to find Jackson"

****

Just as Mr Whitmore said, he went straight to the Sheriff Station and instantly demanded to talk to Stilinski. When he finally got through and into the office, Mr Whitmore didn't give it a second before showing Stilinski the message he received from Jackson.

"Mr Whitmore, maybe I'm missing something" Stilinski said, taking the phone from Mr Whitmore and reading the message a couple of times "But, uh, this doesn't exactly spell foul play"

"It reads, Stayed at a friend's house last night. Everything fine. Love you." Mr Whitmore read the message "No, while we're as close as any family can be, there are certain things Jackson has not been able to say since the day we told him he was adopted."

"Things like what?" Stilinski asked.

"Jackson never says I love you" Mr Whitmore said, looking down at his feet "Not to us. The only person he can actually mutter the words to is Isabella and she hasn't seen him or heard from him at all today"

****

Everyone's eyes watched Isabella as she walked into the classroom and instantly sat next to Allison towards the back of the classroom. She still kept her glasses on as well as her hair tied up but still wore one of her signature outfits. When she sat down Isabella pulled her phone out and saw the many messages from Derek and some of them made her simple but she quickly put her phone away not wanting to fall back into the hole of Derek Hale.

"I'm afraid your teacher was feeling ill today and had to leave early" Victoria Argent said, as she walked into the classroom "So, unfortunately, you're stuck with me as a substitute." her eyes fell to Scott who tried not to show any emotion, while Isabella looked away trying not to lock eyes with Victoria "Can anyone catch me up to speed on where we are? Mr McCall, how about you?"

Scott quickly pulled his notebook from his bag and started looking through it. Then the lesson from hell truly began. Victoria kept on sending glares over to Scott and sometimes over to Isabella if she ever looked up. Instead, Isabella placed her phone on her lap and started messaging different people trying to calm her nerves since a hunter was teaching her.

Once the bell went off, Isabella quickly packed up her stuff and left the classroom quicker than she ever has before.

****

I'm okay, Bella. I'll call you soon. Everything's fine.

Isabella didn't give it a second before pressing the call button and putting her phone up against her ear.

"Jackson, it's been a whole day and you haven't even called me back. Also that text, not the text I was looking for. Whoever has you has done a shit job of trying to keep people off your back. When have you ever said love you to your parents and when have you ever called me Bella? Please, just tell me you're okay. I'm getting more worried by the second. I love you"

****

"Hey can you buzz me in?" Isabella asked, as she stepped into the Sheriff Station "I need to see Jackson"

The door buzzed and Isabella walked in, going straight towards Stilinski's office. As soon as Jackson saw Isabella he jumped up running into her arms completely forgetting about that his dad was standing watching them.

"Hey, it's okay" Isabella whispered, her arms wrapping around Jackson "It's okay"

Bee Speaks

Presenting 06x02 of Teen Wolf

How was the chapter???

Just needed to add a cute moment between Isabella and Derek cause there hasn't been one in the while.

Other than that... we had a Kanima filled ep

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539K 12.6K 42
--I DON'T OWN TEEN WOLF THAT RIGHT GOES TO JEFF DAVIS WHO IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, THE ONLY PEOPLE I OWN IN THE STORY IS FREY, RIKA, ERIK, FINN, AND MI...
1.8M 56.8K 137
"Mine," he answered as his forehead touched her's. A serious expression set across his face. "That all depends," she replied. "On what?" "If you keep...
1.4M 37.9K 25
{Completely rewritten as of July 2023: Recommend a second read-through if read before :) } Luna should've never asked Lydia Martin for her edible cry...
17.9K 583 13
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...