hanafuda ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ k. izana x r...

By naodarlinq

- "i made it my life goal to protect you" - --------- [izana kurokawa x fem reader] --------- We all know t... More

[1] PROLOUGE [1]
[2] CHEEKY GRIN [2]
[3] HAITANI [3]
[4] KENJI [4]
[5] PROTECT [5]
[6] SMILE [6]
[7] FRIENDS [7]
[8] PRESSURE [8]
[9] BEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME [9]
[10] PEOPLE THAT ARE IN LOVE [10]
[11] SCARY HAPPINESS [11]
[12] TAKE CARE [12]
[13] REASONS TO KISS [13]
[14] SLEEPING TOGETHER [14]
[15] NECKLACE [15]
[16] ROLLER COASTER [16]
[17] FEELINGS [17]
[18] BLONDIES [18]
[19] SISTER [19]
[20] MOVE ON [20]
[21] INVITATION [21]
[22] SKIRT [22]
[23] NOTE [23]
[24] HARUKI [24]
[25] THINK ABOUT ME [25]
[26] FIGHTING FOR ONCES LIFE [26]
[27] COMFORT [27]
[28] SIBLINGS [28]
[29] PLUSHIES [29]
[30] EMMA [30]
[31] GOOD FRIEND [31]
[32] BEST FRIEND! [32]
[33] MAKE UP & BREAK APART [33]
[34] HOW WE FELL IN LOVE [34]
[35] BIRTHDAY FAVOUR [35]
[37] LIKE HIS BROTHER [37]
[38] TRUTH - EPILOGUE [38]

[36] RINDOU [36]

1.1K 33 212
By naodarlinq

Remember to vote & comment! <3

-

花札

-

— narrator —

the older haitani was woken up by his phone buzzing, over and over again.

he was told by y/n to come to a certain location without any context. he had an unwell feeling about this so he woke up izana to come with him.

it was around 3 am when they arrived at the location. the first thing they spotted in the dark were the red & blue lights.

"shit... what happened?" they rushed out of the car to get closer to the scene. an ambulance with policemen everywhere around it couldn't be overlooked... what worried them more was y/n, she wasn't to be spotted.

at first at least.

after getting close enough to the scene they managed to spot her, sitting on the side of the road covered in a blanket, staring down at the floor.

she didn't seem to be injured since she wasn't treated by any of the doctors... though there was blood on her face.

ran and izana walked over to her and bowed down, slightly shaking her.

"what's going on?" ran asked but he didn't get a response.

something next to him caught his attention.. it was a body bag.. but the person in it was unfamiliar?

— 15 minutes earlier —

*BANG*

blood splashed right onto y/n's face.

her eyes widened and she was trying to get aware of the situation.. it all happened so fast.

she saw rindou losing his balance, he fell back but she was able to catch him.

she caught him in an unfortunate position, causing her to fall down onto her knees with his head onto her lap.

"...what?... rindou?"

she looked down at the male... and it was worse than she thought it would be.

her palm quickly got warm and felt wet... the back of rindou's head was bleeding.

it took her a few seconds to realise that the small red dot on his forehead was bleeding as well, the blood ran down his forehead and split into two lanes just above his nose.

he was shot into the head.. he was dead.

tears stared to run down y/n's cheeks. she started to sob while shaking rindou's body, trying to wake him up as she kept crying out his name.

of course she knew he was dead. she just didn't want to accept it.

"no... no.. please wake up.. rindou i'm sorry, but please wake up-!" she threw her head into his chest and cried into it, she didn't even notice the other male approaching them.

"wow.. that was a clean shot"

she flinched and looked up at the unfamiliar man looking down at her.

"don't worry, i don't kill women.. your little friend wasn't able to pay off his debt so these were the consequences. he was fully aware of that"

— now —

ran stepped closer to the body bag.. as a bit of light hit it, his eyes snapped open.

the hair was different... and the person had piercings which he had never seen before.. but he'd recognise his brothers face any time.

"no... no, it can't be..." his whole body started to shiver and he felt a cold sweat running down his back.

"rindou-" the body bag was closed, covering rindou's face under it before they carried him into the ambulance.

"ran" y/n mumbled, the older - or the only haitani turned his head to her.

"rindou told me to tell you that.. he distanced himself to keep us out of trouble because he was in debt... he told me to tell you that he wasn't mad at you anymore.."

ran was surprised.. he was surprised by rindou being in debt, he was surprised by him not being mad at him anymore... and he was surprised about y/n knowing that rindou knew.

izana on the other hand was confused. he was confused on why rindou would be mad at rindou.. and it messed up his head.

— a few days later —

— ran's pov —

i stared down at his dead body in the morgue while one of the 'doctors' or whatever they're called talked to me.

he was already deceasing. his skin was grey and dry, his lips were dry and the hole in his forehead was obviously still there as well.. but he still looked like rindou.

"did you perhaps know anything about your brother taking drugs, sir?"

i looked up at him in surprise.

— flashback —

"what the hell is that... cocaine?" rindou looked at me with a judgy face.

"just trying it out... want some?" "eh... no, drugs aren't my type"

— now —

"..no, he wasn't the type to do something like that"

"well, he was on a lot of drugs actually..."

hah, rindou, on drugs? that has to be a lie.

unless...

— flashback —

it's been 3 days since rindou decided to shut himself off from the others, his argument with
y/n must really bother him.

i walked back into the room after a long day of training... man i could really need some sleep.

"i'm back, did you miss me?" i smiled at rindou who was sitting on the couch, hoping for him to be in a better mood.

he looked over at me, i tensed up "whoa... what happened to you, your eyes are completely red?"

his eyes were really, really red. that did not look healthy at all.

"it's nothing... i just didn't get sleep"

— now —

i see.

y/n told me about rindou being in debt..

rindou's argument with y/n bothered him so much that he got onto drugs... he wasn't able to pay off them all and got himself killed.

i should've payed more attention to him. i should've helped my little brother... but instead i decided to fuck the girl he liked.

— flashback —

"You're worried about her, aren't you?" Ran was suddenly standing on front of me.

"Well yea.. are you not?" "Of course I am too, but..." he sat down next to me "You're very worried about her.. you went far enough to punch Izana"

I stared back down onto the floor.

"I think I know exactly what your problem is" I looked up at him "Rindou... you..."

"... you're in love with y/n!"

he looked back at me in surprise "huh.... i don't even know what love means" "yea, she's your first love!"

he punched my shoulder "stop it! that's not even possible... plus, izana obviously likes her, that would be so complicated..."

— now —

— y/n's pov —

i still can't believe rindou died. ever since that night i can't stop thinking about him. i can't stop thinking about the hole in his head... and i can't stop thinking about how guilty i feel because i wasn't able to fully make up with him.

it hasn't been the same since rindou distanced himself... and it will never be the same again knowing that he's dead, it can't be real..

rindou was like these characters in a show that are always around... the characters no one even thinks of that they could die and they never do.

i've had a weird feeling ever since rindou died. i can't imagine to continue living while he's just dead... but not because i am having suicidal thoughts.

i'm just having a bad feeling... as if my life is just a story, and the story is coming to an end... that's the weird feeling.

i was pulled out of my thoughts when my door opened, ran and izana walked in.

"i just got the anatomy report.." i looked up at ran in surprise.

"they said rindou was on drugs.. a lot of drugs" "on drugs?... rindou wasn't the type to do drugs..."

"i think he got in debt because of the drugs... i think you guys fighting really bothered him-"

his words made a horrible feeling appear in my stomach... like actually.

i felt like throwing up right now and-

i rushed into the bathroom as fast as i could and as soon as my head was above the toilet i threw up.

"holy shit, y/n!" i noticed ran and izana behind me as my head was still above my toilet while i tried to redeem myself again.

"are you okay??" izana kneeled down next to me and helped me up.

"yea... i'm sorry, i must've eaten something bad"

— a week later —

today is rindou's funeral. ran has changed ever since rindou died. it was normal in the first few days but now that over a week has passed... he's way different than he was before.

his brother died.. i understand that he's going through a hard time - trust me, i really do. but seeing ran like this actually breaks my heart. he's always full of energy, nothing could ever make him a quiet person.. but now his brother died and he's starting to turn into him.

it's not a bad thing... rindou was fun to be around too, but everyone knows he was more quiet than ran.. seeing ran becoming just like his brother shows how much he misses him.

my brother died too. we all know that and i never forgot, it hurt a lot.

but for ran its different.

rindou and ran have done everything together, ever since they can think.. a life without the other is something no one could ever imagine, neither ran, rindou or anyone on the outside world.

he hasn't said anything but i know that he's breaking apart.. and i know even tho rindou said he's not mad at ran anymore, he still blames himself for hooking up with me... and the same goes for me. he'll never be the same anymore.

we arrived at the funeral, rindou didn't have too many close friends so most of the people here were just people that were in tenjiku.. i couldn't spot any family members other than ran... which made the whole even worse, knowing they only had each other.

i stood in front of the grave and looked down at coffin that rindou was laying in. he was wearing a suit.. they cleaned his body but the hole in his forehead was still really visible... i mean, how would it even go away?

i put my hands together and gave him a few prayers.

'i wish i could've spent more time with you... even just as a friend'

me too, rindou... if only we would've had more time as friends.

a tear rolled down my cheek.

why do all the people that mean a lot to me just... die on me?

kenji... emma... and now rindou.

i'm so afraid... i'm already worrying about who's going to be next.. i just hope that there won't be a next time, i don't know how often i can do this anymore.

we got back into the car after the funeral.

"please don't feel guilty, y/n"

i looked over at izana in surprise.

"i know that you blame yourself because you had an argument with him before... but i don't want you to feel bad"

how did he notice?

"it wasn't your fault, and it wasn't his fault either... please don't blame yourself"

i just looked at him, i didn't know what to say.

"the last time i talked to him was the night we got back from the hospital after haruki stabbed me.. i fought him, i punched him and told him that i'd kill him"

my eyes widened.

— flashback —

"good morning, y/n" "good morning rindou-" i smiled at him but my smile immediately dropped "...aren't you supposed to be at training? where's ran?"

"eh.. i didn't go today" he sat down next to me and leaned back, he was trying to avoid eye contact with me at any cost.

i noticed that his left eye was bruised and slightly swollen..

"what happened there.." i was gonna carefully touch it "you didn't have it yesterday-" "don't touch me!" he slapped my hand away.

"the night izana was stabbed, when we got back home you were already asleep but something happened.." i listened to him curiously.

"i don't know exactly how it started.. i heard them yelling in the hallway so i went to tell them to be quiet.. then i saw that they were punching each other"

"who?.." "rindou and izana"

i took another sip and prepared myself for whatever he was about to tell me.

"when i stopped them and asked them what was going on, rindou asked me if i knew that izana is planning to kill emma"

— now —

"he found out about my plans with emma and he was mad me because of it.. he said something about me not caring about my siblings.. which already made me mad but when he asked how you could fall in love with someone like me i lost it... i told him i'd kill him for liking my girlfriend"

i looked down "and i regret it to this day... so i don't want you to feel bad or anything, okay?"

at home i immediately ran into my room. i started having cramps in the car.. and i'm fearing that i'm starting my period because it's already late for about a week but it doesn't really feel like my period...

i got onto the toilet and checked, but no blood. i've been having these cramps for days... im definitely not on my period but what else could it be?...

my eyes narrowed over to a shelf, an idea snapped into my head when i saw a test on it.

i took a cup and peed inside of it.

yes, im taking a pregnancy test.

the chances are really low.... but the fact that i threw up, my period isn't coming and that i keep having cramps makes me worried.

maybe these are just side effects of everything that has happened during the past month.. maybe my mental health isn't okay anymore and it's affecting my body.

but.. let's take this test.

-

花札

-

Remember to vote & comment! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 214 26
What is it that kids do nowadays? Well, it seems like many of them (especially boys) enjoy running around with their friends, forming gangs. One spe...
77.2K 2.1K 25
Finally having set his new plan into motion, Izuku prepares for his biggest social uproar yet. After his recent breakout, Izuku prepares to clean...
741K 20.5K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
68.9K 4.8K 14
It's gonna be angsty bois. Sorry. Also told from Katsuki's pov, which is kind of new for me. Also, no quirks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We close our eyes...