Dual : Second Act Of Love

By RainbowRoses21

Season 2 of Dual Previously called - Dual : Night Changes "Once a happy and inseparable couple, their love s... More

Cast 1
Cast 2
Trailer
Playlist
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Impossible
Chapter 2 - Aasan nahi yaha.
Chapter 3 - Dilemma.
Chapter 4 - Strange feeling
Chapter 6 - Not easy
Chapter 7 - Oh No.
Chapter 8 - What's going on?
Chapter 9 - Ye kaha aa gaye ham
Chapter 10 - Mission for everyone.
Chapter 11 - Black out
Chapter 12 - Tired
Chapter 13 - Camp.
Chapter 14 - Big truth.
Chapter 15 - Omg
Chapter 16 - Heard it.
Chapter 17 - Fairy.
Chapter 18 - Done.
Chapter 19 - Nostalgia
Chapter 20 - Regret
Chapter 21 - Weird faces.
Chapter 22 - Shouldn't have happened
Chapter 23 - Accused.
Chapter 24 - Crime.
Chapter 25 - Broke
Chapter 26 - Risk
Chapter 27 - Loss
Chapter 28 - We are in the end game now
Chapter 29 - 2 months
Chapter 30 - New Chapter in life
SPIN OFF

Chapter 5 - Ye Dooriyan

200 16 45
By RainbowRoses21

First of all I'm really sorry due to some personal reasons I couldn't post yesterday's chapter.
_________________________________

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi no fights ok be good!"

Jhanavi instructed aarvi as they walked out of the principals office of aarvi's new school.

Aarvi :- "Ok boss."

Aarvi giggled as she looked at jhanavi's done face.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi I'm very serious."

Jhanavi said as she crossed her arms to her chest and glared at aarvi.

Aarvi :- "I'm serious too aai."

Aarvi made a serious face and crossed her arms to her chest just like jhanavi.

Jhanavi :- "Deva!"

Aarvi burst out laughing she gestured to her mother to kneel down, jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows and knelt  down infront of aarvi.

Jhanavi :- "Kay?" (what?)

Aarvi smiled at jhanavi and kissed her cheek, making jhanavi smile. Jhanavi pulled aarvi's cheek and hugged her tightly. Only because of aarvi she was here today otherwise she would have jumped off the terrace that day .

Flashback.

Jhanavi stood closer to the railings of the terrace, she contemplated if she should just jump off this terrace and end everything or to start over new and fresh.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She was about to climb on the railing but suddenly she felt dizzy and nauseous, She held the railing tightly trying to balance herself.

Flashback end.

Later she learned that she was pregnant with aarvi, after that her changed. Only goal of her life became aarvi, her happiness. Jhanavi pulled away from the hug and kissed aarvi's cheek.

Jhanavi :- "Enjoy your day."

Aarvi :- "Yes aai and You too!"

The mother daughter duo smiled at each other. Jhanavi picked her up and walked over to the staff room, she introduced herself and aarvi to her class teacher.

Mahika :- "Hi Aarvi! I'm mahika your new class teacher."

Mahika smiled and knelt down infront of aarvi.

Aarvi :- "Hi mam!"

Aarvi smiled and waved, mahika looked at jhanavi and smiled. She explained jhanavi aarvi's schedule which included lot of activities.

Jhanavi :- "Mam please take care of her, sometimes she becomes a naughty child."

Jhanavi chuckled as she felt aarvi's glare.

Mahika :- "Don't worry. I'll take good care."

Mahika smiled at jhanavi reassuringly. Now jhanavi felt reassured that aarvi will definitely enjoy here, she just hoped aarvi would make some good friends too.

Jhanavi :- "Aarvi now I'll have to go to work, don't trouble your teacher."

Aarvi nodded and grinned. Mahika again reassured jhanavi that she will take good care of aarvi and that she would get comfortable with the kids also. which eased jhanavi's tension more.

Jhanavi :- "All the best."

Aarvi :- "Same to you too aai. Be good at your work!"

Jhanavi fake glared at aarvi who giggled seeing her mother's failed glare.

Jhanavi -"I guess I really need that today."

Jhanavi let out a sigh. She waved at aarvi as she walked to her class with her new teacher.

Jhanavi - "God how am I supposed to avoid him today... I knew this was going to be hard but today it sinks in that it's going to be way more hard."

Jhanavi's eyes welled up, 5years ago she used to feel so excited and happy at only the thought of seeing him but now she have to find ways not to.

Jhanavi - "Jhanavi be strong. You just can't go back In his life..You would only ruin it."

Jhanavi took a deep breath. She wiped the corners of her eyes and put on a brave smile. Lost in her own thoughts  she walked out of the staff but stopped mid way when she saw sarth, talking to aarvi in front of her class. She quickly hid inside a empty classroom and listened.

Sarth :- "Hey little one, you are here?"

Aarvi :- "Yes this is my new school SK."

Aarvi smiled excitedly at sarth who had the same smile on his face. Jhanavi was confused as to how sarth knows aarvi, she recalled the day when aarvi was lost at the airport.

Jhanavi :- "Who helped you?"

Aarvi :- "Aai S..

That's when she realized, Sarth helped aarvi, she looked back at them, she didn't even realize when tears started rolling down her cheeks, the sight of sarth talking to his own daughter made her heart smile. She looked on with a smile.

Sarth :- "Wow that's so cool."

Aarvi :- "Are you a student here?"

Aarvi asked innocently which made both jhanavi and sarth laugh.

Jhanavi - "But what is he doing here?"

Sarth :- "Actually..

Sarth got interrupted mid sentence because of his phone's ringing. He apologized to aarvi and picked up the call.

Sarth :- "Ok I'm coming."

Sarth disconnected the call and smiled back at aarvi.

Sarth :- "I'm really sorry little one I have to go."

Aarvi :- "Ok. you will meet me again, right?"

Aarvi asked hopefully, jhanavi's heart raced at the thought. Should she let him meet her?

Sarth :- "Of course."

Sarth touched aarvi's cheek with his fingers and smiled.

Aarvi :- "Really?"

Aarvi jumped in excitement which made both her parents smile.

Sarth :- "Promise. Now little one go back in your class, your teacher must be waiting."

Aarvi nodded she was about to go in but stopped, she turned back and hugged sarth.

Aarvi :- "You are the best SK!"

Jhanavi could see the big smile on sarth's face, unknowingly she too smiled, This small cute moment of the father and daughter made jhanavi truly happy. Aarvi pulled away from the hug, and smiled at sarth before running inside. Jhanavi wiped her tears, after years she felt herself smiling this much. She closed her eyes as the moment played over and over in her head.

Jhanavi - "I'm so sorry sarth."

Jhanavi looked on at sarth as he was walking to his car. He was about to sit inside but stopped like he was thinking about something, jhanavi furrowed her eyebrows not understanding what happened, but when she saw him
turning around to look in her direction,
she quickly hid behind the door.

She closed her eyes, her breathing got heavy, what if sarth saw her? What was she going to tell him? Thoughts like this ran through her mind. She stayed like that for a few minutes then slowly peeked outside to see him gone. Suddenly she felt the never-ending sadness in her heart consume her again.

Raj :- "J, You can take off your mask here. Don't worry we keep everything clean."

Raj grinned proudly at J aka jhanavi. She just shrugged her shoulders and nodded. Raj chuckled he quickly  texted sarth that the designer J was here, later he tried to make small talks but the talks actually remained small because J just gave one word answers. Feeling extremely awkward he didn't said or asked  anything else. 

Raj - "God this is more awkward then the interaction with my relative."

Raj cleared his throat and smiled at J.

Raj :- "I'm really sorry to make you wait but sarth is coming. He wanted to talk the designer himself."

J :- "What Sarth?!"

J stood up abruptly in panic making raj shocked. What suddenly happened to her, he thought.

Raj :- "I Know sarth seems scary but he is not.Trust me."

Raj tried to reassure her but seeing the panic look on her face he knew there was more to it.

Raj :- "Is something wrong?"

J shook her head as she fidged with her fingers.

J :- "Ughh I..Why we need to meet sarth? you can tell me his requirement."

Raj chuckled in amusement, here this girl was avoiding to meet him and then there are other girls who would do anything to meet him.

Raj :- "You are seriously something. Here you are avoiding him and then there are girls who are always after him."

J :- "Wait what? Girls are after him?"

J almost yelled shocking raj yet again. He couldn't understand her reaction, first she litterally jumped in panic when he told her about sarth coming to meet her, then got angry when he told her about girls wanting to meet him.

Raj - "Maybe she has crush on sarth, but is shy to meet him."

Raj chuckled at the thought, he smiled at j again and asked her to sit down.

Raj :- "Don't be shy J."

J :- "Uh..I'm not ..I'm just it's alright."

J stuttured as she fidgeted with her fingers. Something she did often raj noticed, he furrowed his eyebrows,  not understanding what was wrong.  Before he could ask her, the door opened and sarth walked in. Raj stood up and smiled as he introduced sarth to J, but when he was introducing them he noticed J and sarth's sudden intense gaze at each other. He looked between them back and forth something was definitely going on that he knew but what.

Raj :- "Guys!"

Raj snapped his fingers between them bringing them back from their intense gaze. J looked down but sarth still looked at her intensely.

Raj :- "Whats wrong?"

J :- "No-Nothing."

Raj noticed J's sudden change of voice but he just shrugged it off. He slapped sarth's arm which earned him a glare from him.

Raj :- "You scaring her dude!"

Sarth nodded and looked away from j.

Sarth :- "Yeah nothing."

Sarth shook his head sideways and sat down. Raj looked at the two intensely
again before sitting down. 

Raj :- "Sarth please tell her how you want the outfits to be."

Sarth :- "No loud colours please. I told the same thing to the previous team but still they used them and made a mistake. I hate mistakes."

J nodded and wrote it down, Sarth continued telling J the requirements he wanted and she continued writing them down. But as sarth was explaining raj noticed his gaze, it was like he knew something, something was going on but he couldn't put a finger on it.

Raj :- "Whats wrong sarth?"

Raj whispered to sarth but sarth just glanced at him then looked back at J.

Sarth :- "I want details."

Sarth whispered, Raj nodded and looked on at the two.

Yashita :- "Don't worry I'll talk to my dad about your job."

Yashita was talking to mohit on the call, he had recently lost his job and yashita was reassuring him that she will get a job for him in her father's company.

Mohit :- "But yashita what if your father doesn't like it."

Yashita :- "God dont't worry mohit I'll handle it."

Mohit :- "You do so much for me yashita."

Yashita :- "Mohit I love you and I can do anything for you. Ok?"

Mohit :- "I love you too yashita."

Yashita blushed as he said this but she didn't  know one thing that on the other end he was smirking with satisfaction.

Here back in the bless music, Sarth abruptly stood up and walked out of the discuss room, Raj called out after him but sarth didn't even look back.

Raj :- "I'm sorry J. I don't know what happened but I assure you that he is not like that I just think he is stressed about something."

Jhanavi knew that sarth is definitely not like this, something was definitely up she just hoped one thing that he didn't recognized her.

J :- "It's alright. We will talk later."

Raj :- "Sure I'll let you know."

Jhanavi smiled and walked out of the room. She looked in the direction where sarth went once, then rushed out.

-----------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter, if you liked this chapter please  comment down below And don't forget to vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.5K 1.7K 28
This story follows the timeline of the show IPKKND. (Entire storyline explained in the chapter). However,soon after the marriage contract expires, Kh...
67.8K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
1.6K 228 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...
11.6K 1.1K 59
"It's all your fault" In the glitzy world of fame and fortune, where melodies entwine hearts and dreams, a haunting past casts a shadow over the live...