She Belongs To Him

By sugarfairy1976

'If you're done staring then please sit down' - Christian Valentino © sugarfairy1976 Best rankings! #1 sarcas... More

Author's note please read
1. Happy working place.
2. Met him finally
3. At work
4. Fever
5. Restaurant
6. Waiting for me
7. Photoshoot
8. Lunch date
9. Going together
10. Night to remember
11. Growing attraction
12. Flight to paris
13. hotels
14. I'm a stalker?
15. Yours are softer
16. Friend
17. Hangout
18. Jealousy?
19. Dancing with the devil
20. Aphrodisia
21. Dragged out
22. I lost the bet
23. Ideal day
24. Can I not kiss you?

25. I love you

41.4K 931 237
By sugarfairy1976

Chloe's POV

"Welcome, sir." An old man, probably the owner of that place we stood in, looked in our direction while his precious smile greeted us.

"What is this place?" I scooted closer to Christian, holding his arm tightly.

"It's a fish spa, Chloe." He looked more amused than he should.

Yes, exactly, it was a fish spa and to my surprise... okay, to be honest I wasn't even surprised anymore. He was a bundle of unexpected adventures, almost like he wore a pure gold hat which entices my core and moves me. He just manages to make every single second I spend with him a little too amazing for my liking.

He dragged me along with him inside, while I kept looking around as if I had entered into a whole new world. It's like I know he was bad for me, but he made me feel incredible and I wanted to have a great time with him, because each time he turns around to give me his beautiful smile, I only wish for him to like me even more.

We were led into a room, which had huge tanks placed in front of some chairs. Noticing small fishes in those big glass containers, made something tickle inside me. It was a mixture of excitement but also nervousness. Knowing well enough how much of a ticklish person I am, I knew I had all the chances of passing out while laughing.

I was mentally preparing myself as I climbed up on that huge chair and Christian sat adjacent to me, looking at me with his teasing smile. I knew what was in his mind and it made me chuckle immediately,

"Why aren't you putting your feet in?"

"Well, I was waiting for you." He pursed his lips, controlling his laugh.

"No, you do it first."

"How about we do it together?" he asked, tilting his head slightly, letting out his hand.

Glancing over at his hand, I took a deep breath before holding it tightly and nodding. He smiled and counted with me, "one, two, three!"

Goosebumps rising all over my body with that ticklish sensation reaching to the top of my head, I laughed as I felt those little fishes biting my feet, which felt as if somebody kept tickling, making it extremely hard for me to control my mind.

"Oh god, I hate this." I said, laughing shaking my head.

"No, you don't." he was laughing with the same intensity as me.

"Yes, I do!" I smacked his arm, feeling pain in my belly rising slowly.

"Why are you laughing then?"

"Because it tickles." I cried while he laughed even more.

I wasn't even a few seconds in, but enough to get habitual to the ticklish feeling, not totally though. My thighs were almost numb, because we were asked to not move our feet much, as it scares the fishes and me continuously laughing wasn't helping in that situation at all.

With tears falling down and the sheer pain I felt in my belly, I couldn't help but enjoy it to the best. In the mist of all of these, I never realised I was clenching onto Christian's arms tightly. While we both were cracking up, with uncontrollable giggles filling the entire place, the moment was gold pure gold.

"This is so bad Christian, I can't..." I shook my head, while chuckling as I was tired of laughing for so long. "Ugh, it's going to make me faint."

"No, you won't faint, shush." He complained which made me smile even more. It was in this moment I glanced over to him and noticed how I was still holding his hand. I immediately left it, only to find a few red marks of my nails digging in his skin, appearing up. I rested my hand on my thighs, grabbing them tightly.

"Why did you stop holding my hand?" He asked, with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Umm, I didn't want to scratch your hand."

"True, I wouldn't want that either." He nodded to himself.

"I'd like it more if you paint my back with your nails though."

"Huh?" My eyes widened at his remark while a teasing smile was playing on lips.

"Oh God, don't look at me like that." He said, making me blush even more. I just looked away and smiled brightly.

He was a dream.

After a few more minutes of that laughing torture, Christian took me to the restaurant area with a huge gorgeous inner aquarium, filled with this sweet delicate fragrance mixed with the delicacy of food. But my mind still couldn't get over the fact that Christian said that he would me to paint his back. He clearly meant us having sex and each time I replayed him saying that statement, my core throbbed.

I still shifted my mind away to Christian, who was now holding my boots, since we got out of the fish spa. Though I was wearing the soft rubber slippers, Christian didn't let me hold my boots. Just when he made me sit on the table, he excused himself and went to the restroom for a few minutes, while I got a few more golden moments to devour the beauty of the place into my eyes.

With a few musicians playing soft music, the place was weirdly empty. Very few customers were to be seen, or say maybe our table was a little away from other's? Whatever reason it may be, the ambience was jaw dropping gorgeous, with beautiful fishes which looked as if they were swimming in slow motion. It was simply alluring.

I was staring at the fishes, when I saw Christian standing in front of me as he pulled out the chair and sat down. Dinner was already decided by him, because I suggested for him to order, since I get extremely bewildered when it comes to menu selections. He said that he was ordering his favourite food, which I'd like as well and honestly, he wasn't wrong; the food was delicious. The service was great and so was my date.

"Do you like it?" He grabbed my attention, while I was thoroughly enjoying my food, as I kept looking at the fishes.

"Yeah, it's great."

"Should I become a fish?"

"What?" I abruptly looked at him only to find him smiling.

"You know, like a merman?"

"What do you mean?" I chuckled.

"I mean, those fishes get to have your attention more than me." He gave me his cutest cheeky smile, making shake my head as I laughed.

"No, I'm being serious. Would I look good as a merman?" He asked keeping his hand on his chest, as if asking for a genuine opinion.

"I... umm, I don't know?" I lied.

I knew, I knew it very well, actually. Imagining Christian as a hot merman, with a beautiful fishtail and his body exposed at all times, only a fool wouldn't agree with him looking smoking hot. With his current charm, he'd make the most stunning of all the mermen, if there were any.

"Would you date me, if I was a merman."

"What?"

"It's a hypothetical question, Chloe. Just answer it." His statement had that 'baby, would you still love me, if I was a worm?' energy, which made me laugh at his cuteness.

"I mean, maybe?"

"So, you would date me?"

I was not able to react. I was so shocked. For the next few seconds, I didn't say anything. With my heart almost reaching my mouth, my palms got sweaty with suddenly everything in my surroundings making a huge impact on me. I was nervous at his question and I couldn't think of a subtle way to answer it.

It was then he got up from his chair and came towards me. My eyes just followed his movements, while I tried to my hold my heart a little too firmly, because I knew it could burst any second. He knelt down, dragging my chair to face him and he held my hand, while my eyes were widened at his question, his gesture, his face, basically everything. Then he looked up at me again with his eyes shining like dark marbles, devouring me into him,

"I'm deeply, madly and desperately in love with you, Ms. Chloe Cameron. I'm addicted to every single thing that you do. I don't even know how to put it in words, but you take me to a different world with you."

"Christian." I didn't know what else to say.

"I want to love you with everything I'm capable of offering. I want to become a part of your life, I want to show you how every single particle of my existence belongs to you, Chloe. I want to become a part of you and love you forever."

"Chris..." A tear, almost escaped my pooled eyes, making it hard for me to contain my emotions.

"I really want to dissolve in your thoughts, literally not a single second goes when I don't think about you and my silly brain keeps revolving around your beautiful face and a part of me always want to see you happy. I love you so much, I really do..."

I couldn't take it anymore. I knelt down getting to his face level, wrapping my arms around him embracing him in a warm hug. As I sobbed on his shoulder, I held him a little closer, a little tighter. When I felt his hands covering my back, I could sense his grip getting strong.

"If you keep hugging me like this, I'll assume you love me too." He made me chuckle between my sobs and I rested my head on his shoulder, never leaving him.

"I do. I do love you very much too."

"You do?" He asked, as he got back looking directly into my eyes.

"Hm."

"But I love you more."

"No, me."

"Okay, I'll let you win today." He said and kissed my lips as if he was locking this moment as a core memory for years to come by.

a double update for you all! hope everyone's doing great.

see you soon, my little muffins

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.4K 36
Hot Boss? ✔ Love-Hate Relationship with Boss? ✔ Weird Best Friends? ✔ Complicated friendship with Best Friend? ✔ History with Best Friend's Ex Boyfri...
3K 152 9
Count to three. Do not kill your boss. And do not fall in love with him. That's a good start, especially when you work for New York's most eligible b...
1K 28 29
Why are you doing this to me please leave me. Darling I married you I treated you like a princess I did everything every single thing a girl can ask...
122K 4.7K 34
My luck with a guy has been sucks for a while. My friend told me that maybe I need to try a new way. I always take everything seriously in relationsh...