A golden sun | Thor x reader

By hore4thorr

Thor x fem!reader ⚠️CURRENTLY GOING THROUGH EDITING⚠️ She kept her powers hidden for most of her life, being... More

The past
Power
AVENGERS : AGE OF ULTRON
feelings
Threat
Mind-control
The safehouse
The vision
The battle of Sokovia
"You're important, we need you."
CAPTAIN AMERICA : CIVIL WAR
An accident
The sokovia accords
Dangerous
Break up
"Im going to thor"
THOR : RAGNAROK
Seeing thor again
Hela, goddess of death
Sakaar
Thor vs hulk
"I really like you too"
Escape
The devils anus
Back to asgard
"You're an extremely powerful being y/n, you don't always have to hold back"
The king of asgard
AVENGERS : INFINITY WAR
Thors gone
Invasion
Reunion
Lost
AVENEGERS : ENDGAME
"Lets go get this son of a bitch"
5 years later
A time machine
Time heist
Im fine
See you in a minute
Back to asgard
Snap
Avenegers...assemble
Funeral
I love you
THOR : LOVE AND THUNDER
A classic thor adventure
Lady sif
A hero and a villan
Omnipotence city
The shadow realm
The key
The way to thor
Mjolnir
The daughter
Family

Zeus

1.3K 26 6
By hore4thorr

Zeus quickly shushed the crowd as everyone started sitting back in their seats and quieting down so Zeus could talk.

"Silence! I hereby open... this holy council of the god. Where we have many, many, serious matters to be talked about. Such as, where are we going to hold this year's orgy?" Zeus asked as the gods around cheered.

"Is this guy for real?" You asked disgustedly as Thor turned and smirked at you. "Ah no!" You said to him as he turned back to Zeus.

"Honestly I'm not mad at it" Valkyrie quickly admitted.

"Well, I'm sure he has a point okay?" Thor started before he was quickly shushed by one of the gods in front of him. "Sorry."

"So now we're going to announce the winner of the 'most human souls sacrificed in the name of a god!'"

"Okay, maybe he's not the greatest" thor admitted.

"Not at all" You agreed.

"No, I don't think it's gonna get any better than this. Look these gods aren't gonna help. But that thunderbolt, I think that might be of use. Jane, you go right, Thor you go left, y/n you fly up. We bum-rush him, take the bolt, ding-dong." Valkyrie said making a new plan.

"All right, let's go get it!" You said getting up before Thor quickly pushed you back down.

"No, no, no, wait, wait, wait! There is no ding-donging or bum-rushing. Especially not Zeus' bum. When the time is right, I'm gonna talk to him." He said to you guys.

"Times right Now." You told him.

"Time is not right now!"

"Who is talking?!" Zeus asked the crowd.

"These guys!" Korg pointed at you four.

"Korg shut up!"

"Do you have something to say to the group?" Zeus asked you guys.

"Sorry!" Thor yelled out.

"I'm bashing heads in 60 seconds so speak fast," Valkyrie announced to Thor as she leaned in her seat.

"Literally heads will roll" you added on

"Who are you two?" Thor asked before standing up. "Hello! Uh, let me be the first to say it is an honor and a privilege to be..."

"No, I can't hear you! Why don't you take the stage?" Zeus pointed.

"The Stage down there?" Thor asked unsure.

"Well yes you can see the area, that looks very much like a stage?" He said as the crowd laughed.

"Gotcha," he said before looking at you guys.

'Hurry up you mouthed to him,

Thor quickly walked down the stairs and onto the massive stage.

"Mighty Zeus! Wow! Gods of the universe! I come here to ask for your help, to raise an army. There's a maniac called the god butcher who seeks to end us all. His destruction is everywhere. Entire planets, and realms, have been left completely unprotected. He's left nothing but chaos in his wake. But I know where he is, and with your help. He can crush him before he kills anyone else." Thor announced to Zeus and the crowd as the gods around you started talking.

"That guy, he killed a couple of low-level gods. Eh, boo hoo, if that's all, pretty boy... you can go back to your seat and you can be quiet."

"Yeah I'm sorry did you not hear any of what I just said?" Thor asked Zeus.
"He's...he's murdering on masse."

"I tell you one time, now you shut up. You be quiet. Because you are this close to being uninvited to the orgy."

"Zeus! We must do something!" Thor yelled at him as the gods around gasped.

"You can not come to the orgy!"

"You have to listen to us!"

"That's it! Shackle!" Zeus yelled as lightning come out of his hands and straight to Thor, tying them around his wrists.

"Valkyrie whenever you're ready you just tell me." You say to her starting to become slightly panicked.

"We go on my signal." She told you.

"What is the signal?" Korg asked.

"It will be go" Val replied to him.

"Ooohhh"

"Let's see who you are. I take off your disguise. And flick!" Zeus flicked his hands as the disguise came off of Thor.

Well...not just his disguise...

You watched as the people around Zeus fainted as you groaned as your hands fell into your hands.

"You flicked too hard damn it!"

"Should we help him?" Jane asked.

"Yeah eventually. Grape?" Jane asked holding out a bag of grapes to you and jane.

"Mmm looks like a shy courgette" Korg said staring at Thor.

"And what about the others? We take off their disguises too." Zeus said pointing at you guys.

You quickly stood up and grabbed the tie that held together the cloak and threw it over your head.

"Disguise gone!"

"Asgardians...I thought we'd seen the last of you when Odin died." Zeus said as Thor looked over to you.

"You, are Thor, the god of thunder. But is not thunder just the sound of lightning?" He said as the gods all laughed.

"Zeus this is bigger than us. He's taken the Asgardian children."

"Who do you think we are? The god police? Every god watches over their own people. Nothing more, nothing less. Asgardian problems...are Asgardian problems. Hm?"

"How the mighty have fallen. My hero, Zeus, afraid." Thor fired back as everyone gasped.

Zeus looked at him for a moment before walking, grabbing his skirt, and walking down a few steps before approaching Thor.

You watched as the gods talked to each other. Keeping their conversation quiet so nobody hears it.

"NOW I PUT YOUR CLOTHES BACK ON! FLICK FLICK! For this is the golden temple" Zeus shouted as the cloak came back onto Thor wrapping around him. "It's not a Rudie nudie Festival."

The two gods quieted down again talking to each other.

"Thunderbolt!!!!" Zeus yelled as thunderbolt came to his hand. The gods around started cheering as Zeus did tricks with the weapon before throwing it into its place.

"No!" He told Thor as the gods started laughing. "Do not worry! The god butcher, he will not reach eternity!"

"What does he mean by reach eternity? You asked Valkyrie.

"Ohhh, shit. Eternity is a very powerful being at the Center of the universe. It will grant the desire of the first person who reaches it." Valkyrie explained,

"So it's like a wishing well?" Jane asked,

Valkyrie sighed "what do you think a guy called the god butcher would wish for?" Valkyrie said.

"Maybe we have lost our way!" Thor shouted. "You know what we'll stop him ourselves."

"I am afraid I can not allow that. This is a secret place. Known only to the gods. You know where we are. The god butcher could use you to find us. This is no good. So now, you must stay. GUARDS!"

"Hey! Can we do my plan now?!" Valkyrie shouted at Thor as the guards started approaching.

"Yes! Rash his bum!"

"Hell yeah!" Jane shouted as she threw Mjolnir.

You Sprung up from your seat and quickly flew up. You grabbed a few guards that were running down the stairs and onto the stage and threw them up then down onto the floor before landing next to Thor, sending a few flying from around you two.

The other three quickly got onto the stage as you guys started fighting the guards, golden blood started splattering all over you as pieces of Mjolnir went through the guards around you.

"Y/n duck!" Korg yelled as you ducked, his laser gun flew over you and it hit the guards behind you.

You quickly looked at korg just as thunderbolt shot through him.

"Korg!" Thor yelled.

"Thor! I'm perishing!" He said stumbling before falling into a pile of rocks.

You watched as Zeus threw thunderbolt over to Thor to hit him with it, but instead, Thor grabbed it, blue lighting started coursing through it as Thor threw it back at Zeus, the thunderbolt ripping through Zeus' chest.

"That's the sound of lighting" Thor mumbled to himself as he ran over to you, who was kneeling next to the pile of rocks.

"No y/n, I'm here"

"Where?!" You asked before you spotted Korg's face, grabbing it.

"Oh my god yes! You're alive!" Thor said relieved as you passed korg over into thors hands.

"Turns out the only part of a kronan that's alive is his mouth," Korg told Thor as you both stood up.

"Korgi listen, I need you to call the goats."

"I'll do my best"

"Guard him with your life," he said to Valkyrie as she ran over.

"I will" you heard her say before you went back into battle.

You ran over and grabbed a guard by his chest plate, lifting him up into the air, then with all your force, slamming him onto the ground, him bursting into glittering pieces.

You heard korg finally get the whistle right, and from the distance, you began to hear those awfully loud goats coming your way. Before they smashed through the main window of the temple.

Valkyrie quickly jumped up onto the platform Zeus had been on and grabbed thunderbolt. You, Thor, and Jane flew up into the moving ship, and Valkyrie joined you as she jumped down from the platform.

Thor quickly ran over to Stormbreaker and transformed back into his suit as you used your magic to get rid of the blood that covered you everywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 950 18
Athea 'Phoenix' She was born with no last name because she was born with no memory of her true parents. Everyday she lived with the feeling of half...
217K 8.5K 11
(Book 1) A new villain is threatening the Avengers. During a fight that the Avengers are bound to lose, something happens. Loki. He saves them, bu...
386K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
5.4K 314 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...