Zeus

Zeus quickly shushed the crowd as everyone started sitting back in their seats and quieting down so Zeus could talk.

"Silence! I hereby open... this holy council of the god. Where we have many, many, serious matters to be talked about. Such as, where are we going to hold this year's orgy?" Zeus asked as the gods around cheered.

"Is this guy for real?" You asked disgustedly as Thor turned and smirked at you. "Ah no!" You said to him as he turned back to Zeus.

"Honestly I'm not mad at it" Valkyrie quickly admitted.

"Well, I'm sure he has a point okay?" Thor started before he was quickly shushed by one of the gods in front of him. "Sorry."

"So now we're going to announce the winner of the 'most human souls sacrificed in the name of a god!'"

"Okay, maybe he's not the greatest" thor admitted.

"Not at all" You agreed.

"No, I don't think it's gonna get any better than this. Look these gods aren't gonna help. But that thunderbolt, I think that might be of use. Jane, you go right, Thor you go left, y/n you fly up. We bum-rush him, take the bolt, ding-dong." Valkyrie said making a new plan.

"All right, let's go get it!" You said getting up before Thor quickly pushed you back down.

"No, no, no, wait, wait, wait! There is no ding-donging or bum-rushing. Especially not Zeus' bum. When the time is right, I'm gonna talk to him." He said to you guys.

"Times right Now." You told him.

"Time is not right now!"

"Who is talking?!" Zeus asked the crowd.

"These guys!" Korg pointed at you four.

"Korg shut up!"

"Do you have something to say to the group?" Zeus asked you guys.

"Sorry!" Thor yelled out.

"I'm bashing heads in 60 seconds so speak fast," Valkyrie announced to Thor as she leaned in her seat.

"Literally heads will roll" you added on

"Who are you two?" Thor asked before standing up. "Hello! Uh, let me be the first to say it is an honor and a privilege to be..."

"No, I can't hear you! Why don't you take the stage?" Zeus pointed.

"The Stage down there?" Thor asked unsure.

"Well yes you can see the area, that looks very much like a stage?" He said as the crowd laughed.

"Gotcha," he said before looking at you guys.

'Hurry up you mouthed to him,

Thor quickly walked down the stairs and onto the massive stage.

"Mighty Zeus! Wow! Gods of the universe! I come here to ask for your help, to raise an army. There's a maniac called the god butcher who seeks to end us all. His destruction is everywhere. Entire planets, and realms, have been left completely unprotected. He's left nothing but chaos in his wake. But I know where he is, and with your help. He can crush him before he kills anyone else." Thor announced to Zeus and the crowd as the gods around you started talking.

"That guy, he killed a couple of low-level gods. Eh, boo hoo, if that's all, pretty boy... you can go back to your seat and you can be quiet."

"Yeah I'm sorry did you not hear any of what I just said?" Thor asked Zeus.
"He's...he's murdering on masse."