Snap

You guys all traveled back to your current time, getting there safely. You slipped a bit, quickly fixing yourself up as you landed.

"Did we get 'em all?" Bruce asked.

"Are you telling me this actually worked?"

You watched as Clint next to you fell to his knees, you looked at him confused before noticing Nat wasn't there with you guys.

"Clint where's nat?" You asked him.

He looked up at you guys, he had clearly been crying as tears filled his eyes. Small gasps went around as you guys realized that Nat was dead.

———

You and the other five original Avengers stood on the dock. Not saying anything, just standing there.

"Do we know if she had a family?" Your dad asked.

"Yeah, us." You said as You sat down, tears rolling down your face.

"Yeah no You're acting like she's dead, why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back. Isn't that right? So stop this shit we're the avengers, get it together!" Thor said to everyone not excepting the fact that Natasha was dead.

"We can't get her back."

"What he..? W-what?"

"It can't be undone. It cant" Clint told him.

Thor laughed. "look, I'm sorry, no offense, but you're a very earthly being okay? And we are talking about space magic. and can't seems very definitive, don't you think?"

"Yeah look, I know that I'm way outside my pay grade here. But she still isn't here, is she?"

"No that's my point."

"It can't be undone. Or that's at least what the red-floating guy had to say! Maybe you wanna go talk to him okay? Go grab your hammer and you go fly and you talk to him!" He yelled at Thor. "It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. She bet her life on it." He told us.

Bruce then ripped off a seat from the dock in anger and threw it across the lake. "She's not coming back," he said. "We have to make it worth it. We have to."

"We will," you said standing up.

———

Everyone stood around the glove that had the infinity stones placed on it.

"All right the gloves ready. Question is, who's gonna snap their freakin' fingers?" Rocket asked everyone in the room.

"I'll do it," Thor said

"Excuse me?"

"It's ok"

"No no no no slow down"

"Thor, just wait. We haven't decided who's gonna put that on yet." You told him stepping in front of him to stop him from reaching the gauntlet.

"I'm sorry. What! We're all just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" He said to you.

"We should At least discuss it," Scott told him.

"Look sitting here staring at the thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest avenger, okay?"

"The quinjet doesn't think so," you said smirking.

He looked at you for a second before continuing "so this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty."

Your dad came in front of Thor beginning to argue with him.

"Stop it! Just let me. Just let me do it. Just let me do something good. Something right"

"Look it's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent. I'm telling you. You're in no condition."

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor questioned him.

"Cheez-whiz?" Rhodey asked, you slapping the arm of his suit.

"Lightning."

"Yeah?"

"Lightning."

"Lightning won't help you, pal," Bruce said from next to you. "It's gotta be me. You saw what those stones did to Thanos. They almost killed him. None of you could survive." He said walking up to the glove.

"How do we know you will?" Steve asked him.

"We don't, but the radiation is mostly gamma. It's like... I was made for this." He said grabbing the glove in his hands.

"Good to go yeah?" Your dad said to him.

"Let's do it"

"Okay remember, everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago... you're just bringing them back now, today. Don't change anything from the last five years." You warned him.

"Alright, I got it." He said looking at the glove.

You quickly used your magic to put your suit on as you put up a shield in front of you, Thor, and rocket.

"Friday do me a favor and activate barn door protocol, will ya?" Your dad said in his suit as the doors and windows got shut.

"Everybody comes home..." Bruce said before slipping the glove onto himself.

You guys watched as the glove merged around his hand perfectly before the stones lit up, coursing through Bruce's body.

Bruce fell to his knee and he groaned loudly, you watched as the energy of the stones took over the right side of his body.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Thor yelled to him.

"No wait. Bruce are you ok?" Are yelled over to him.

"Talk to me Banner"

"I'm okay, I'm okay" he groaned as the stones burned up his arm and suit.

Bruce panted as he slowly held up his hand, he started yelling in pain before snapping his fingers...

He quickly fell back a second later as the glove fell off of him.

"Bruce! Don't move him!" Steve yelled as he kneeled next to him.

Your dad quickly cooled up his arm as he woke up clinging onto Steve in pain. You walked over behind Thor putting your hands on his shoulders.

"Did it work?" Bruce asked.

"We're not sure, it's okay" Thor replied to him.

You felt your phone buzzing from your back pocket before walking away from the others quickly and grabbing it.

"Wanda"

It said who was calling you. You looked at your phone for a minute not believing it. A smile started forming on your face as your eyes teared up, Your heart beat fast as you quickly answered putting the phone to your ear.

"W-w-Wanda?" You asked sobbing.

"Y/n?"

"Oh my god Wanda," you said relieved.

"Y/n are you o-"

Is all you heard before the compound blew up...