CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

victory's gift

233 5 1
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

It has been 2 days since the "kings games" kai and iseei are about to be ready to leave the hospital however both issei and kai used so much energy there arms are stuck as gears.

Mr. Hyoudou, mr. Abaddon you both are discharged you are free to go. A nurse says as she looks in shock seeing issei and kai do push ups in aura.

Kai focus you dragon power to act like a weight. Issei says getting of the ground to see if kai can control his aura. I.. am s. So stop talking so i can fo.. Before kai could finish he falls due to the lack of control.

*sigh* you two do know if you keep this up we will keep a day longer. The nurse to the dragons says. Sorry about that we are just excited and ready to leave right issei. Kai asked with joy in his voice. Of course plus we got to ask our mates to fix our arms before we leave to kyoto. Issei said as the two grabbed there bags and left.

So kai guestion did you think of any new moves for battle? Issei asks has Kai's arm acted up. No not yet why? Kai said making issei facepalm as they riched the hyoudou house. It's because you need your own power not the same tricks or moved of you and your mates you used in the ga. Ahhhh. As issei opened the door while talking he was tackled by rias raynare akeno Asia and irina and ravel.(everyome else is at the hospital thinking they didn't leave yet)

Issei why didn't you tell us you were coming home? Rias said. She's right you and kai are still injured. Raynare said. Ara ara if you want yourself hurt just call me because this was just stupid. Akeno said in her normal seductive way. Agreed issei/my king. Ravel and irina said as Asia just huggged issei tight.

Uhhhh. Sensei seems like your the one who needs help with your mates hahaha. Kai said laughing awkwardly seeing the red dragon emperor the first dragon who became an ultimate dragon be knocked down by his mates.

Girls im fine please get off me. Issei says then looking down at Asia. Asia im fine please let go. He says as the girls let go and issei gets up turning to kai getting his phone out.

Issei.. Who are you calling? Kai asked in fear as a magic circle appeared with his crest as it showed koneko and Kuroka and they looked pissed.

Thanks for calling numb nuts.. Now kai.. Koneko said looking at kai making him feel fear. Get him!! Kuroka said as the two sister's tackled him just like the other girls did to issei.

I think these two need punished i have an idea for that.. Girls come here. Akeno says calling rias raynare koneko and kuroka over.

What do you think their talking about? Issei asked kai. I have no clue but i have shivers down my spine now. Kai says as the twi go pale.

Well we let you two go have fun lets go ravel. Irina says as the two leave and let what happens happen.

Ok as the girls get dressed let me take you boys to the punishment room. Akeno says in a tease as kai and issei look back in worry. Do we have to? The two said as akeno licks her lips taking the two to the room.

LEMON TIME OF PUNISHMENT

Here we see kai and issei teleported into a spar room naked and issei on one red is tide up with his hands tied up while kai is tide up as well.

So why are here and why are we tied up? Kai asks but before issei could say anything thunder burst as someone comes from it.

(Hot pic of many stick around)

Your here to be healed and punished bad boys. Akeno says in a seductive tone licking her lips as she makes sure their hands are locked and then she locks Kai's mouth.

Ok whats this for? Issei asked trying to motion to him and kai being locked but then a red flash of light arrives shocking the two dragons and giving them a true dragon boner.

For issei's side of the room

For Kai's side of the room.

Oh you don't know.. We have you locked here so you don't enjoy yourself bad boys. Raynare says she puts her breast on issei's tide up arms and near his face while rias puts her breast on his face torturing him so he can't touch their oppia.

Hmmm.. Hmm. Kai trys to talk through the magic bind on his mouth but can't. Oh looks like its our turn since you cant lick or talk to us. Koneko says walks over admiring kai rod as she licks it teasing the dragon treating it like a nice cold ice cream cone. Oh no your not watchinh, kuroka says as she puts her breast in his face and by his ear mocking the dragon.

Come on hmm keno rias no fair.. Hmm yuma stop. Issei trys to say with breast in his face as he then feels a slap of pain at his balls as akeno slaps them with a whip. Ara~ara looks like you want punished. Akeno says bending downs licking the balls she hit only ti leave them go with one tease lick.

Hmm.. Kai says as he is about to cum from his queens actions. Oh you like that my king well i want my meal please. Koneko says as she dives her head down and wraps her tongue around his rod and it goes down her throat faster and faster every time her head goes up and down. Oh good work sister time for me. Kuroka says as she goes down to koneko and pulls down her nurse panties shocking her as she has Kai's cock in her mouth.

Aww what a cute little pussy maybe this should help you two. Kuroka says as she goes and licks konekos wet pussy making her moan and get even more wet with kais cock in her mouth she licks and eat it more just like her sister licks her pussy until percum cums from her mouth.

Hmmm.. Kai says trying to yell he is about to cum and koneko says the same as her pussy is so wet and as her sister licks one last time with tongue in the Clint the two cum with pussy juice and cum every where.

Oh my looks like you got alot nya my turn. Kuroka says moving her sister aside putting her breast in between kais rod. Oh looks like they're having fun it's our turn raynare. Rias says as she puts issei's hand on her breast as rayanre gets up so issei can talk.

This is torture i am finally touching your oppia now really please this is evil even for a devil and a fallen angel your my mates why? Issei say shedding a tear as most of us men would feel just like him we can't just boobs and show our mates what dragons we are but now issei is chained like a pet lizard.

Oh come on issei we wont do that we will just do this. Raynare says stripping maked butting her ass near isseu cock.
Good time for a red dragon fallen devil ass and cock/pork and bun sandwich. Akeno make sure he's cuffed. Rias says as she strips as well taking of her glasses and sitting in issei's other leg near his "dragon" as raynare is on the right leg and the two put their ass cheeks in between *cough* mini issei.

(Me. Do i have to write this?
Yes if you dont i will whip and shock you!! Akeno yells scaring me.
Damn it i should have never given you the key to my cave) any way.

The two girls jump up and down and rub his dragon with there ass making the emperors squirm as both his mate move there assess up and down, left and right as he feels there bad hindquarters make him get close to breaking.

Oh looks like he is about to cum rias. Raynare said in a tease as they jiggle and look back at issei. I never thought someone could be as red as my hair well lets make him go!!! The girls say as the jiggle on last time making him cum as the asses are cover im his cum.

While that was going on kuroka moves her tits with kais rod in it making him leak until...

ENOUGH!!! The says as issei's eyes go red and silver and kais eyes go gold with red and blue pupil's breaking from all the binds they had scaring the girls.

B. B.. Boys calm down.. Akeno says as they walk closer to the girls. Issei i am making my mates get punished you get yours. Kai says walking towards his kittens.

Kai we can t..t talk about this. Kuroka says as koneko doesn't feel fear instead likes kais wild side as he goes into his dragonic human form making his blade grow from 14 inch to 17inch like a wild dragon as he lets his wings and tail show making kuroks drool but koneko bite her lip.

You know whats coming on your stomach my kitten. Kai says in authority as koneko's eyes shows hearts and fire and she does as she's told looking back saying "please master use your kitten i need that meat stick in me." Kuroka was in aww however kai look back at her grabbing her tits and necks making the cat devil/dragon moan with the touch of her master grabbing her breast as she got wet.

I didn't forget about you.. Kai says placing kuroka on her knees as hr shows her his tail. LICK IT. Kai orders as she see's the strong masculine tail making her drool. Yeah my master shr says going closer licking the violet tail feeling the strong scaled making her feel like have a orgasm every time she licked it and she liked it.

This is dirty master.. Nya i must clean it. Kuroks says as she puts the tip of the tail in her mouth. So what's taking so long master? Koneko ask as she looks as the bed from the floor waiting for kai to fuck her. Well i want to just say.. IM GLAD I AM YOUR FIRST FOR BOTH HOLES KITT¥¥. Kai says with some more authority and power then before as he shocks the two sisters as he puts his blade in konekos other hole making her yell and purr.

Ah ah master what.. Purr..meow are you doing. Konekk says as she purrs and meows unable to control herself.
Im showing you who the master is my queen. Kai says as he thrust harder both blade for koneko and tail down Kuroka throat as he bends down to bite konekos ears and lick her next and gets up and turns to suck and bite kuroka breast as she takes his tail.

Well here... I ... CUM!! Kai yells as he feels his tail wet from the pussy and mouth and bouncy tits of kuroka and he cums in his queen as he takes his blade and tail out of the sisters. all the two can do is purr as he turn back seeing them broken.

While that went on here is issei and rias/raynare.

Ok girls it's time for you girls to.. Get dragond! Issei says confusing the two as he goes towards them closing his eyes smiling they.. Boobing lingle. Issei whispers as he hears what the girls chest pillows are saying.

What is he going to do.. I hope he pokes my breast like he did before it felt so good. Rias bouncing pillows spoke making issei smile as he did the classic wall slam intimidating the two as he bit Raynares neck are looks towards rias and passionately kissed her as he ringed her nipple door bells making her moan during the kiss. But as they kissed he heard the jugs of raynare speak.

That's hot.. But it was close he almost got my wings when he was biting me. Raynares rice cakes said( yes i am using more than one word for oppai sue me it fits) as soon as issei heard that he turned to raynare while he then changed from poking to now groping rias. He then kissed her going lower from her neck to her lowee lips and as soon as he did that both girls were red from rias getting handled for so long and for Raynare as him being there made her wing pop out.

Good now.. Issei then let out his tail playing with raynares wings making the fallen feel like she was going cum three times ovee from her wings sensitivity and the tails scales. As issei's tail played with her he brought rias over to raynare and showed his blade going to his dragonic human form as his 17 went beastly 20 inch and he then summoned the gear and said one thing.. *boosted penetration* he said making his blade grow again to 23 inches breaking the eyes and minds of the girls as they drooled and wanted it.

Ok girls go a head. Issei said motioning to there breast. Yes master.. They said as they moves to him moving there breast up and down with the besst of issei and it made them out just being near it as they went on for minutes as rias was drooling and raynare panting while both were red. Here i.. Cum girls. Issei said letting his dragon liquid fly covering the girls as they were tired and broken as they were on the floor about to pass out covered in white saying thank you.. Master. As they went to sleep and issei turnes his 23 back to 20 by turning off the gear. As he and kai turned to the fallen angel.

Boys please im im.. Before akeno could say anything kai uses his magic to bind her to the ground making her blush. We know your imto s&m so why not treat you into some punishment your self fallen. Issei says as he makes the room hotter with his own power making her pant and the two dragons show their rods scaring the fallen.

Let out the wings aki chan. Issei says teasing her. Or are you wanting us to let them out to be eno chan. Kai says saying the rest od her name making a joke but making the fallen smile as she lets out her wings as says come her big boys and let this fallen devil have it. She says making the two nod as they go for her wings making her moan every second she feels their meet rods touch her wing but after a couple minutes they stop and looks at her.

Your not our mates so we won't fully punish you.. Kai says. But we will still get you wings white again. Issei says as the two jerk off exploding on the fallen.

After that she passes out and the two look at each other and realize. We need a shower. They say aloud as issei goes leading him to the bath before they grab the stuff they backed.

3 hours later after resting,eating and bath.

The two are outside with 2 bags each one has clothing and other as all the training items they think they will need and kai has a lot because he knows his sensei.

So issei where are we going? Kai asked as he smirks. We are going to kyoto. He says bluntly shocking the boy. KYOTO IT WOULD TAKE US FOREVER TO FLY THEIR AND WITH A CIRCLE YOU NEED TO ASK FIRST YOU IDOT!!!! Kai yells making issei cover his ears before eating him on the head.

We aren't going there either way we will use my rift spell remember.. I finaly have a name for it to so come on. Issei says sticking his fist out for a fist bump for the training to start as master and student.

(Picture issei as goku and kai vegeta.)

Pov change to kyoto

It is 4 in the afternoon there now and lady yakasan and son o kong are talking about the most recent event of the hero faction and what will happen next. But just as they were about to continue they see a red and sliver flash through the dimensions showing issei and kai now in front of them.

Hello lady yakasan, son o kong it has been some time. Issei says while bowing along with kai doing the same.

Red dragon emperor it is a pleasure to meet you. O kongs says glad to see him formally for once.
Yes issei how have you been. Yakasan says happy to see the two but then she saw bags next to them.

What are those? See asked motioning to the bags. Oh these well if it is alright with you lady yakasan me and issei would like to train here for a few days since we dont got school. Kai says as issei hits him. You need to know that there is something else you should ask. Issei said annoyed at his student's stupidity he is acting like him.

Oh yeah sorry.. How is kunno doing since last time we saw her? Kai asks a little red. Good actually she is just tired right now so she is asleep. Yakasan said laughing on how her little fox as so much energy but also burns through it all so cute.

Ok well thats good so issei ready to lose. Kai says as issei then let's out a deadly aura shocking the three and slightly scaring but also turning in yakasan.

OUTSIDE NOW RUNT IT'S TIME I SHOW YOU THAT YOU CANT BELIEVE AN OPPONENT OR YOUR OWN EGO. Issei says dropping his bags and walking into the training grounds taking off his jacket and summoning draig only and closing his eyes.

Ok issei time for you to lose. Shadow chain dagger. Kai says from the house for a sneak attack as issei dodges it a throws him into the training area.

Now begin already boy. Issei says as kai rushes at him with issei whispering.. Wild spread. As he then reads all kais movements blindfolded and kai cant even hit him. Kai even tried flying to see if it was his noise that was causing him to he tracked but no because issei jumped and boosted to 50 firing a dragon shot leaving kai unable to move after being hit by the blast.

H.m ow.. Kai asked from the ground as issei took off the blindfold. Well first i made a magic and male verison of BOOBIE LINGLE called wild spread like a boar or fire all attack have emotions or power that is wild and is there core and i can track it. Two these are all my moves and when i fought you i went to 30 not 50 as well want to know why? Issei asked. Cofusing kau because he said they would die in the gear.

It's because of what i told you but only if i boosted to 200 in that form, it was mostly to show you me alone had skills and limits without using my allies powers alone. You need to make a power of your own kai not using the mates might alone or having Samael or ifrit confrol your power it has to be only you. Issei said coldy letting him lay on the ground tossing him a phionex tear as kai then punch the ground as issei left knowing he only one the game because iss.. No his sensei held back and he was testing him to see if he could make his own power and moves that would stay with him even if he would end up like he did before alone weak and on the streets.. He failed the test.

I understand now sensei.. I have to make a power purely my own. Kai said taking the tear and then letting out his aura trying to condesce it into his body as step one.

Red dragon where is the dragon boy? O kong asked. My student is making a power his own after i gave him s strict talk but really when i talk like that i talk to show him he can do anything because he is the song of a devil king a lucifer candidate and a dragon king who hunted most of my past red dragon sempai. He has the power to do any but first he must control his power and must not get over confident or he will lose everything. Issei says thinking back to asia and him awakening the juggernaut drive and almost dying and he dosnt want kai to accidentally make his own juggernaut drive because of him doing the same mistakes he did.

Hours pass and kai stays outside as everyone took a nap but it is now midnight and the full moons light shines one kai as he condensed and has full control now over holy devil and dragon aura and some of his posion power but he falls on his knees due to the focus he needed to do so training him.

No.. I must get back up i am an abaddon i am a dragon i will be my own warrior. Kai says struggling but somehow getting back up and putting his power in his right arm and sticking it out and putting his left hand on his wrist to help form the attack in his right arm as he closes his eyes as all his auras are released forming.

Hmm. Intersing. Son o kong said as he watch kai train and focus from the from right next to the training field balcony walk way.

Indeed son o kong. Issei and yakasan said as they out from the balance to see kai train as they just woke up from there nap( no sex but close yakasan slept next to issei. And yes kai slept before they left not issei. Sorry i wrote a large enough lemon already.)

As the threw watch kai they see him focusing his energy has he is in control and his angel marks appear on his arm and red and silver sparks form around him from his energy as he closes his eyes with a gold and violet aura like color passing over his body and then in his hands as he opens his eyes to shows his eyes gold with his pupils one red and one blue showing he is trying as hard as he can to control and merge all property's of his power.

I can do this... Can says as his aura goes silver and violet and gains gold sparks along with the red ones. As he closes his eyes letting out the power shocking yakasan as she didn't know the power in the boy but o kong was not shocked however issei was shocked but he was amazed as he took out his phone seeing kai still standing strong.

I..i.. I did it. Kai yells as he opens his eyes seeing a silver and black sphere in his hand with a violet and gold center with red and blue sparks. As he feels the power from it he turns around hearing footsteps and clapping.

Great job kai you did well so * phone flash* what do you say about a test run for the.. Issei was saying as Kai cut him off.

Surpeme destruction.. I think it suits it and it matches me by the looks to. Kai says. Yes i agree so what do you say? Issei asks.

I would be honored sensei. Kai says as they both look at each other with fire in there eyes with the moons light and Surpeme destruction's glow shinning bright.

Thats all for now everyone this is what i wanted a break for because ive beem workinng hard for this chapter i hope you enjoy and me and DDCRIMSONDD will be making a new story soon so watch out for our power as we are the dragon gods beyond ophis and red and we write these stories. So see ya later ruined army as us dragons roar.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 4.2K 39
Dragons never involved themselves in the war between angels, devils, fallen angels, and demons. Until the Welsh Dragon Ddraig and the Vanishing Drago...
200K 3.4K 48
A/n: This will probably my biggest story I've thought of so far, and possibly one of the most dark and fucked up stories I've written so far. Y/n was...
30.7K 610 13
Issei Hyoudou, a young man who holds the title of the Red Dragon Emperor, realizes that he has been used as a tool to free Rias from her arranged mar...
19.3K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...