[๐Ÿ] ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ- ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด...

By dizzyluna

๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค] [๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ] [... More

๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ
๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด
๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ
๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค
๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด

๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ

1.1K 44 1
By dizzyluna

IT IS LIKE I AM WATCHING MY WORLD IMPLODE BEFORE MY VERY EYES.

Esther is out for blood. She wanted Marcel and his vampires out of New Orleans as a whole. She had the wolves try and scare them but the wolves double crossed her and ended up helping Marcel. I thought that was pretty funny.

I finally heard from Davina, which is good but also bad. Klaus is pissed at what she did. I kinda am, too. Klaus went on a mission to hunt Davina down, mainly for Mikael. I stayed behind to practice my spells because now we know Esther is not going anywhere. I sent Cami with him to keep him honest. Plus, I think he could benefit spending time with a therapist. I told them both to call me if there was an emergency.

And there was an emergency.

"He took her." Is what Klaus said over the phone.

"You're gonna need to be more specific, Nik."

"Mikael. He took Cami. I don't know where they are. He has the stake."

I wanted to scream at him. I did, a little bit. "How the hell did you let him take the one human who has no defenses? She's a therapist, Nik. Not a vampire hunter."

"That's not all." He spoke. Oh, dear god.

"It's not?"

"Kol is back. Kol is Kaleb, that one witch Davina was seeing."

Oh my god.

"Why didn't you call me the minute you found all of this out?" I exclaimed and ran outside to my car.

"Sorry, love. I've been a bit busy." He retorted.

I took a deep breath. This man is going to be the death of me. "I'm on my way. Go find Cami and Mikael. I'll be on Kol duty." I do not like Kol very much and I know he doesn't like me either. It was my brother who killed him.

"Sorry, darling." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Just don't get yourself killed." I replied and hung up the phone.

How does he manage sometimes?

I drove as fast as I could and it still didn't feel fast enough. I finally made it to the cabin Davina was at with Kol. I tried calling and texting her but she didn't answer her fucking phone.

As soon as I got there, I stormed in the house and found Kol and Davina doing a spell. I used a spell to send him flying backwards. "Get the hell away from her!"

"August, stop-" Davina tried.

"Augustine. Good to see you." Kol muttered as he clutched his head.

"I am not letting you hurt any more of my siblings. Back the hell away." I sneered.

"It's not what it looks like." He tried to tell me. I scoffed.

"Wait...you know each other?" Davina asked. Oh, she's going to love this.

"You haven't told her yet? Go right ahead. Tell her." I taunted.

"August, please. You have no idea what's going on. My mother-" Kol said lowly.

"Your mother is a psychotic freak who is responsible for the death of my child." I exclaimed back at him. I then turned to Davina. "This is Kol, Klaus' brother. Surprise."

Davina's eyes faltered. She stood up with a start. "That's why the spell wasn't working. You weren't trying." She paused and looked at him menacingly. "You're one of them."

She then sent him flying into the wall. "Liar!" And then into the other wall.

His form of retaliation was sending her into the wall. "That hurt." He snickered.

I didn't like that so I made his head throb with a spell. "Okay, okay, okay."

"How could you lie to me like that? You wouldn't have even told me if August didn't come!" Davina exclaimed.

"My mother said, kill the spell or kill her. And I happen to like you." Kol said as he took deep breaths, trying to ease the pain. He's not in a vampire body anymore so he can feel what pain is really like.

"Oh, please." I scoffed.

"Listen, you don't disobey mother dearest without some consequences. Yes, she brought me back to life, but she's mad as a hatter. And that man you've made your pet, my father, well, he's more of a lunatic than she is." Kol went on. I do have to say, that's what I agree on.

"What, so you just unleash him?" Davina argued. So Kol is the reason he's free. Nice.

"You're the one who brought him back to life!" He argued.

"I had him under control."

"Yeah, right up until the point you didn't, which is when he threatened me. He wanted freedom, so I freed him. You wanna know my secrets? Then here you go. Have at it. Yes, I'm a Mikaelson, but I've got just as much reason to loathe the lot of them as you do." Kol said and held out his wrists to her.

"Okay, enough! Both of you! Both of you did incredibly stupid things, but now we have fix it because Mikael has Cami and the white oak stake which can not only kill Klaus, but also kill me. Davina, I know you couldn't care less if Klaus lived or died but I hope you care about me and Marcel and Josh." I yelled at them.

Davina's eyes faltered before she turned to Kol again. "You deactivated my bracelet. How?"

"It's a dark object. I know a little something about creating and destroying them." Kol replied.

"Well, show us. We don't have a lot of time." I let out with a sigh. This is not at all how I wanted to spend my day.

"Alright." He nodded.

The three of us walked through the woods to where we need to be. I know a little bit about dark objects but if I'm correct, it was Kol who created a few of them.

"Bleeding power from a dark object is tricky, so it helps to know what kind of object it is." Kol spoke.

"The white oak stake." Davina replied. What the hell was she doing with that stake? You know what, I don't want to know.

"You want to drain the white oak stake?" I asked her, incredulously.

"It's a dark object. If I can't stop Mikael, I have to stop that stake from working." Davina replied.

"You see, I usually like a girl with ambition, but this is beyond mad." Kol said. I sent him a glare. I know he is not flirting with my sister right now.

"Just show me the spell, Kaleb....Kol, or whatever the hell your name is." Davina exclaimed.

"I like liar the most." I muttered. Kol sent me a glare.

"Problem's not the spell, love. The problem's the white oak stake. It's too powerful. You can't just drain it. Best you can hope for is to disable it, just for a bit." He said.

"Then let's stop wasting time and to the damn spell." I spoke. I am beyond mad at this point.

We made it to the warehouse where we tracked the stake to. We heard screaming from inside. Klaus and Cami.

We went in the other room to do the spell. "We have to do this now."

I held out my hands and Kol held out his. Davina looked at him skeptically.

"We need his power, D." I told her earnestly.

"I don't trust him." She shook her head.

"Neither do I, but we don't have a choice." I replied.

She huffed and nodded. She took one of his hands and one of mine.

We started chanting the spell until I heard Klaus scream. This is not good.

I shook my head. "You guys gotta do this. I need to go help them. You got this?" I told them.

They reluctantly nodded.

I ran into the other room to see Mikael standing over Klaus. He stabbed Klaus with it. My heart immediately sank until I realized it didn't catch on fire. Kol and Davina are doing it.

"I wondered when I'd see you again, witch." Mikael spat.

"Don't get too excited." I smirked and sent him flying into the wall. I held him there for a moment before looking at Cami. "Get that stake out of him!"

She scurried over and did as she was told.

"You know I've had enough of you messing everything up." I exclaimed and slammed Mikael into another wall.

He managed to get himself off and charged at me. He threw me on the ground. I hate how strong he is.

Marcel came in at the right time. He threw Mikael off of me and started beating him. He's not strong enough to keep him down though. Hayley came in with chains and hit him on the head with it.

I stood up and and used a stronger spell to send him flying into the ceiling and back down to the ground. I'll have to use that one more often.

Mikael got up and dusted himself off. Klaus was back up this time. It was 5 against 1. Mikael was outnumbered.

"It's over, Mikael. You're outnumbered. Are you going to beg for your miserable life?" Klaus taunted.

Mikael laughed. "You think having people makes you strong? It proves how weak you are. Come find me when you don't have fools, women and children fighting your battles." Mikael spoke and scurried off.

When he was gone, I let out a deep sigh.

Klaus reached over for me and brought me into his chest. I leaned into him.

"I am never letting you go on missions without me ever again." I muttered.

"Yeah, yeah." He replied and kissed the top of my head.

When we released, I excused myself to go see Davina. She was outside with Kol.

"Davina, I have no idea what you were thinking raising Mikael, but do you see why Klaus has ran from him for so long? Kol can even back me up on this one." I said to her.

I looked to Kol and he nodded. "She's right with this one, dear."

I rolled my eyes at him. "My sister is off limits."

"Come on." He groaned.

"Kol, I mean it. Don't even think about it. Everyone you go near gets hurt." I argued.

"If I do recall, it was your brother who killed me last time." He trailed off.

"Oh, and why is that?" I replied sarcastically. He was silent after that because he knew that he prompted it. I turned back to Davina. "I know you don't like Klaus. I know he has been awful to you and I'm sorry. If I could change it, I would."

"But you can't." Kol interjected.

I snapped my head to him. He's really trying me today. "Shut up, Kol."

Davina chuckled a little. "If you are in some mess...like this one...don't ghost me. Call me and we can figure it out together. I know you've had to live survival of the fittest your entire life, but you don't have to anymore. I'm here. I will do whatever I can to get you out of these messes, okay?"

She nodded. "Okay."

She went in for a hug and I reciprocated. Over her shoulder, I glared at Kol and mouthed 'I will kill you if you hurt her.'

He knows I can.

I walked back into the warehouse and hugged Cami. I was terrified she wouldn't be okay.

Hayley came over to Klaus and I. "We have another problem."

I have heard enough about problems for a life time.

"What now?" Klaus muttered.

"Esther has Elijah."

Great. Just great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 291 9
๐œ—๐œš ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐œ—๐œš
575K 7.1K 39
>โ„๐”ผโ„š๐•Œ๐”ผ๐•Š๐•‹๐•Š โ„‚๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Š๐”ผ๐”ป < ๐••๐•’๐•ž๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•’๐•๐•ง๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•—๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•’๐•๐•ง๐•’๐•ฅ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•– โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐•œ๐• ๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•œ๐•–๐•’๐•๐•ค๐• ...
2.6K 71 5
'๐‹๐ž๐š๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฆ๐ฒ...
158K 1.2K 7
แตƒแต˜แต—แต’แต–สฐแต’แต‡โฑแตƒ แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต‰แตƒสณ แต’แถ  แต‡แต‰โฑโฟแต แตƒหกแต’โฟแต‰