Ninja light Pretty cure.

By Kinggttransform02

Kyoko Hanako is a lovely and energetic girl who isn't shy of express herself. Sometimes she can be an airhead... More

A blossoming start. Shine Cure Sakura.
Wisdom from the past. Cure Afrodite appere
Picnic day. Go ninja style attacks.
Lost necklace. Kyoko's big problem.
Teamwork is key. Shining soccer kick.
Lost kitten? The cure's fluffy action
A new enemy! Shining duo attack.
A big celebration! A friendship full day.
Presentation time! Aoi memory trauma.
A new pretty cure? A fan trouble
The duo's in trouble? The shocking cure Jade.
A day of bonding. Mukuro's story
A school to battle for. Mukuro's new experience.
Mukuro's secret admirer? Electric love in the air.
Slashing light! The cure's shining hope.
Mukuro's rival? Kendo club with style.
Kyoko's guilt. Cousin drama on the farm.
Lazy Yangso!? Little brother's fairy toy.
Carlos is back!? A festival shining redemption.
Our votes for Aoi. A president's shining courage.
Bless you! Kyoko's sick day.
Mukuro sees ghosts? Halloween party with the past.
Sparkling date! Carlos's special question.
Christmas time. Kyoko's shining memories.
Queen of shadows! The fight of sisters.
The three lights of hope! Let our hearts glow.
The lights of the future. Always shining.

Battle of dance! The cure's shining ballet.

5 1 0
By Kinggttransform02

Aoi was eating breakfast with her parents when they heard a knock on the door. "Wonder who that is?" Her father Hamida said and walked to the door. Just as he opened the door, he got knocked down to the ground when someone danced in. It was a woman with brown hair in a bun, black and pink clothes and a skirt. "Hope I doesn't bother my favorite family." She said and Aoi smiled.

"Aunt Yui." She said and hugged her aunt. "My dear Aoi. Look how you've grown. You're almost as tall as me." Yui said kissing Aoi's cheeks and Aoi giggled. "What are you doing here?" Aoi's mom Ayano asked. "I'm here to teach out ballet. Very great dance. And good to train balance." Yui answered. Aoi's eyes sparkled of excitement as she remembered that Kyoko really loved ballet. "Mind if me and Kyoko join, aunt Yui?" She asked and Yui smiled. "Ofcourse not dear. I'm looking forward meeting Kyoko again." Yui answered and Aoi smiled big.

After breakfast Aoi called Kyoko and they meet up. "Oh ballet. One of my favorite dances." Kyoko said very happy and Yinsy smiled with closed eyes. "Isn't all dances your favorite-yi?" She said and Kyoko rubbed the back of her head. "I think it's great-ya. As she said, good for balance too-ya." Yangso said and Aoi nodded. "I thought so too. And I knew you really like it." She said and Kyoko hugged her. "Thank you. You're the bestest friend in the world." She said and Aoi smiled.

In the darkened kingdom was Amane reporting to Calypso about the hooded figure. "So. The cures got a helper. I'll figure something out. Go and get light orbs." Calypso said and Amane nodded before teleporting away.

When she was gone, Calypso contacted her master. "Master. It seems like we got a new opponent." She said and the shadow thought about it.
"I'm gonna try to figure out who they are. Don't worry my queen." The shadow said and Calypso grinned.

Kyoko and Aoi was in the dance studio dressed up in ballet outfits. Other girls was in the room and stretched. "Wow it's alot of people here." Kyoko said and Aoi nodded. "My aunt is really popular." She said smiling. Yui then walked in and clapped her hands. "Good day my ladies. Welcome to this ballet lesson." She said and everyone greeted back. Yui smiled big and started the lesson.

Yinsy and Yangso watched from the girl's bags when they trained. "They're so beautiful-yi." Yinsy said and Yangso nodded. Kyoko stood and did the poses and started to imagine herself dancing ballet infront of a big crowd. She smiled at the dream of her's and continued. "You all are doing great. Keep it going." Yui informed the class and everyone smiled.

One of the girls then tried to make a beautiful jump but ended up falling on her end. "I don't know what I did wrong." She said as Aoi and Kyoko helped her up. "You need to focus your weight when you land." Yui said before she did the same jump and landed perfectly. Everyone looked at her fascinated. "See that. Balance is very important. To much weight on one side and you fall." She said and everyone nodded before hey kept dancing.

Amane sneaked inside and watched the girls dance. One of the girls danced very good and had a rose gold light appere around her. A smirk appered on Amane as she took up a dark pendant that had some metal on it. "Lights out!" She said and a rose gold orb flew out of the girl and into the pendant, making her eyes darken. She stopped dancing and sat down by the benches.

Both Aoi and Kyoko saw this and nodded to eachother. "Aunt Yui. Excuse us for a minute." Aoi said before she and Kyoko grabbed their bags and ran out of the studio. Yui noticed that they looked worried and turned to her class. "Keep going. I'm just gonna see what the problem is." She said and followed the girls.

Aoi and Kyoko ran outside and saw Amane. "Return the light orb!" Kyoko said and Amane smirked. "Let's dance then." She said and then held up the pendant. "Rise warrior of darkness. Rise up, Darkaro!" Amane yelled and the rose gold light orb turned black before flying out together with metal and turned into a monster that looked like a ballerina with armor. "Darkaro!" It yelled.

Yui had just gotten out when she saw the Darkaro together with her niece and her friend. "Aoi let's go!" Kyoko said and Aoi nodded.

The girls and fairies flew around in a pink and blue void and smiled. "Inner lights. Illuminate!" They all shouted and lights appeared from them, making a pink and blue round crystals. "Yinsy." Kyoko started. "Yangso." Aoi then added. "Change up!" They both said and the fairies shined before turning into a round circles with a hole in the middle. Their arms and heads was still there, together with Yangso's tail. "Light crystal ready." Kyoko and Aoi said before throwing the crystals at the fairies who caught them in their arms.

The crystals glew and the girls grabbed respective fairy. "Pretty cure, light up!" They all shouted and light appered around them. Their outfits appeared. It was their gloves, dresses, shoes, earrings and necklaces. Then their hair changed too. Yinsy and Yangso then flew onto the girl's waists, where Yinsy earned a pat on the head. And Yangso earned a high five.

Kyoko landed on the ground with cherry blossoms flying from her. "The blooming light of passion. Cure Sakura!" She said and did her pose.

Aoi landed on the ground with water drops flying from her. "The splashing light of wisdom. Cure Afrodite!" She said and did her pose.

"We ninja of light will protect everyone's shining hopes and dreams." They both started and stood in a pink and blue void. "Ninja light, pretty cure!" They ended and pink and blue sparks appered around them.

Yui looked at Afrodite in shock as the cures started to fight the Darkaro. Her niece was a hero and fought monsters. She couldn't believe it.

Sakura went for an attack on the Darkaro but it jumped into the air and started to spin on it's way down. As it hit the ground the cures got knocked back. It's tutu then spun around as a blade as it went towards the cures. Luckily they managed to jump away but didn't notice that a little of their hair got chopped off. Amane saw this and grabbed it smirking.

"It's very good. How are we gonna defeat it?" Sakura asked and Afrodite thought about it. She thought about what his aunt said about balance and got and idea. "Keep it busy. I got an idea." She said and Sakura nodded before jumping into the air.

Cherry blossom flowers appered around Sakura and and turned into shurikens. "Sakura shurikens!" She yelled and realised her attack.

The Darkaro got hit and distracted, not noticing Afrodite who summoned her staff.

The two big orbs on her staff glew as Sakura drew a circle of light. "Let's gather the wisdom and knowledge!" She said as crystals of ice appered from the circle. Afrodite then held her staff up. "Afrodite ice shower!" She yelled and aimed her staff at the Darkaro.

The ice hit one side of the Darkaro's tutu, making a big chunk of ice appere. This made the Darkaro lose its balance and fall. "What!?" Amane said and Afrodite smiled. "To much weight on one side and you fall." She said and Yui smiled. "Sakura summoned her staff and looked at Afrodite. "Let's finish." She said and Afrodite nodded.

Both cures stood in a pink and blue void holding their staffs. Light came from the tips as they drew shapes. Sakura drew a flower as Afrodite drew a water drop. "Let passion and wisdom connect!" They said as the shapes flew together into a pink and blue heart. It glew strongly as the cures crossed their staffs. "Pretty cure. Passionate wisdom burst!" They screamed and pushed their staffs forward, making the giant heart of light hit the Darkaro.

It exploded into light, making the rose gold light orb fly back into the girl, which made her eyes turn back to normal as her hopes and dreams came back. Amane caught the metal on her pendant. She then looked at the strains of hair she got from the cures and smirked at them. "I'm impressed. But I know next time will be your doom." She said before teleporting away. The girls transformed back into their civilian forms.

Yui ran inside quickly before they got back inside themselves. "Sorry it took us a long time aunt Yui. We needed to fix something." Aoi said and Yui smiled at her and Kyoko. "It's okay. now let's continue the dancing." She said and everyone nodded.

They all kept dancing until it was the end of the lesson. The other girls walked home as Yui walked home together with Aoi and Kyoko. "It was the best lesson I've ever been on." Kyoko said happily. "Yeah. You're a great dancer. Maybe you should be a ballerina." Aoi suggested and Kyoko thought about it before smiling. "Great idea. The famous ballerina Kyoko Hanako! A really catchy title." She said and the others smiled.

"Your friend really is special. Like you my dear." Yui said and wrapped an arm around Aoi. "Thanks aunt Yui. I love you." Aoi said and Yui smiled. She didn't say anything about what she saw. It was better that they didn't know.

In the darkened kingdom was Amane talking to Calypso. "How did it go?" Calypso asked and Amane smirked. "I lost the light orb. But I got got some of their hair. I'll be able to default them once and for all." She said and Calypso grinned big.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 327 52
Hello I'm Hisako Izumi a third year junior high student, and something amazing happened! While walking home from school I encountered a magical littl...
2K 5 28
Today in 20XX, technology has advanced so far around the world that now people are able to perform simple and complex tasks via the Cyberworld create...
100 2 14
--- Brief Preview: Aiko Tsukado is a 17 year boy of Japanese origin. He's 5'2 and he lives in the vast city of Tokyo, a small guy in a big world. One...