Summer Camp

By pologoonies

"I'm used to the heat." More

pack rat
clink
summer breeze
arts&crafts
recreation
sunflowers
stuck steep
bunk
scavenge
scrounge

head check

1 0 0
By pologoonies

Rushing into the bunk, with his shirt in his hand, he hurried to his bunk, rustling the rest of his clothing off as he skidded into the bathroom, for a quick rinse-off, he shuffled to his chest grabbing his night clothes and slipped into bed, his head meeting the pillow, just as the bunk door opened and he could hear his bandmates returning, quitting down as they must have noticed him and the talking ceased and all that could be heard was various bouts of water turning on in the distance and the ruffling of fabric as each boy gotten dressed for bed as well, quiet quips of "good nights" filled the room, before silence took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

148K 3.5K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 119K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...