𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒 𝐿𝑖𝑒𝑠

By TheeeDonnn

"Make me believe that fairy tales can happen in the hood.." -Ann Marie Started October 2022. Ended July 2023. More

Years Earlier...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
CHARACTERS!
39
40 (Final Chapter)

9

7.8K 203 180
By TheeeDonnn

Kaycee Taylor Armstrong

It's thanksgiving today and I was having it over at my house. My grandma is inviting some of our family over and I invited my friends to come as well. This is one of the best holidays for me because I love to eat.

"Ronald!" I said loudly.

"What girl?" He said and I mugged him.

"Can you clean up this funky ass living room and take a shower for the first time in forever? Nobody wants to smell that." I said putting the banana pudding on the table along with the other foods.

"You always talking shit." He said throwing a beer can at me and I dodged.

I picked up a cup full of water and went over to Ron who was laying on the couch. I threw it on him and threw the cup at him as well.

"YOU KNOW WHAT" he yelled wiping his eyes.

"Never heard of em." I said going back in the kitchen.

"I got the cups and drinks" My grandma said coming in the door with bags.

"Okay good , I already sat the food out." I said.

"Ron get the hell up please." My grandma said sitting the bags down and Ron groaned getting up.

"I told him nobody wants to come here smelling his funky ass, that man never showers." I said and my grandma looked me covering her mouth as if she was about to laugh.

"You needa stop Kay" she said causing us both to laugh.

3 hours later...

"Kay this a nice room" Laysia said looking around.

"Thank you" I said.

"It's too fucking bright in here , all this damn pink!"Kobe said.

"You always got something to say" I said tossing my stuffed bear at him.

Ty was laying on me and Jasmine , Sean , Kobe , and Jasmine were all sitting on the pink couch in my room and my furry pink benches. The rest of the guest were downstairs but I let all my friends come in my room.

"I'm just ready to eat man." Kobe said lighting a blunt.

"So you just gone smoke that in her grandma house?" Jasmine asked and Kobe shrugged putting the blunt in between his lips.

"Let me just light a candle" I said getting up and looking for my lighter.

"What we doing tomorrow doe ?" Sean asked and Laysia eyed him.

"Why are you always looking at me like that?" He asked her.

"Boy don't say shit to me." Laysia said rolling her eyes.

"It's been almost a year and you still haven't forgiven me, Like what a nigga gotta do to get his girl back?" Sean said.

"If y'all don't go in the next room and talk about that shit." Kobe said pulling the blunt from in between his lips.

I watched and Laysia and Sean both left out the room and Ty was laying on my chest on his phone.

"Why are you so quiet?" I asked him.

"Ion even kno" he said.

"Kay me you and Laysia gotta do something , I'm tired of these niggas always going out and never inviting us to shit." Jasmine said shaking her head.

"Okay I don't mind" I said rubbing my furry brown socks together.

"The hell you mean ? Where y'all gone go?" Kobe asked looking confused.

"Does it matter ? Y'all niggas always going out and never invite us." Jasmine said.

"Man stop with the cap" Kobe said fanning her off.

"Y'all literally just went out last weekend and didn't tell us , you didn't even get home til like three in the fucking morning." Jasmine said.

"A nigga was drunk as hell and couldn't drive , Ty had to drop me off." Kobe said.

"Yeah and imma get drunk as fuck too and make Kay take me home Nigga." Jasmine said.

"Oh yeah you petty as hell." Ty said.

"I be wanting to go out and have fun but then at the same time I don't be knowing where to go." I said.

"Girl you know it's something going down every weekend , There's plenty of places to go." Jasmine said.

"Yeah that's true." I said.

"Bruh why the fuck is this bitch texting me saying she bout she wanna fight right now on Kenwark street?" Tysaid looking at his phone.

"Who?" Kobe asked

"Naeli." Ty said.

"You're still talking to her?" I asked looking down eyeing ty who was laying on my legs.

"I been cut that bitch off but she texting me from a text now number." Ty said.

"Let us see" Jasmine said and her and Kobe got on my bed looking at Ty's phone.

                                       642-932

I don't know why you think
It's done cause it'll
Never be over .

                                                        Who is this?

Don't play dumb,
I told you I was
Pregnant
Then you ghost me
And start talking
To that bitch?
Im on my way right now
To the block.

                                                     Why tf you textin me?

Don't worry about it,
Tell that bitch
To come to
Kenwark Street.

"What the fuck does she wanna fight Kay for?" Kobe asked.

"I don't even know but I think it's cause I cut her off and started talking to Kay." Ty said looking at his phone.

"Well Kay not fighting , I'll fight her." Jasmine said tying up her hair.

"No , I wanna fight her." I said and the three of them looked at me.

"Kay no , You don't gotta entertain her ass." Ty said.

"No she's been doing weird stuff for the longest and she doesn't even know me. She wants problems so I'll give them to her." I said.

"I know that's right girl." Jasmine said.

I went in the bathroom and tied my hair into a slicked bun, I put Vaseline on my face to avoid any cuts or scratches. I put on a black puma hoodie with some black joggers.

I left out the bathroom and went back in my room where my friends were.

"She look like she ready to kill some shit" Sean said laughing.

"You better whoop her ass" Laysia said.

"I am." I said.

I put on some long black socks and put on my black crocs. "I'm ready." I said leaving out my room.

I went downstairs where everyone was. "Grandma i gotta go handle something but I'll be right back okay?" I said.

"You okay baby?" She asked me and I nodded.

"I'll be back before we say prayer and eat the food , it'll only be like twenty minutes." I told her.

"Why are you dressed like that? Kay what are you about to do?" She asked me.

"I just... I gotta handle something." I told her.

"I see , hold out your hands." My grandma said.

I held them out and she grabbed some mace out the junk drawer and sprayed it on the back of my hands.

"I'm not stupid at all Kay , whoop they ass or im gonna beat your ass." My grandma said.

"Yes ma'am" I said leaving out the door.

I began walking down the street and I put my hood on tying up the strings making the hoodie tight on my head.

"Kay wait up!" Jasmine said and I looked back seeing the four of them running to catch up to me.

"Kay you know you don't have to do this , You can just let me and Laysia handle it." Jasmine said.

"Y'all two can only get involved if I'm being jumped. But other than that I'm handling this one by myself." I said.

"Ma you sure you wanna do this? I know you aren't a fighter for real." Ty said and I scrunched my face up at him.

"So the hell what? Naeli ass can't fight and she don't gotta be a fighter to win a fight." Jasmine said.

"I'm not saying Kay can't fight but she's a nice person she doesn't be involved in drama." Ty said.

We turned the corner and saw a bunch of people waiting in the middle of the street. I walked up in front of the group with my friends behind me and Naeli had her friends behind her. It was people on the side of us with their phones out.

"You better whoop her ass" Ta'Nae said coming and standing behind us.

"How you know about this?" Ty asked Nae.

"This shit was all over instagram , plus I had to be here for this one cause if Kay losing imma get this bitch Naeli myself again." Nae said and Ty shook his head.

"What's the fucking issue Naeli?" Jasmine said standing on the side of me.

"This bitch ruined everything me and Ty had , She doesn't get to be happy with him. I'm supposed to be with him and I'm carry his child." Nae said.

"What?" Ty said.

"So if you're having his child then why are you trying to fight?" Kobe asked.

"Umm.." She said.

"Exactly so stop fucking lying." Kobe said.

"Dumb ass bitch , you know I ain't never nut." Ty said and Naeli mugged him.

"Whatever, let's just go." I said.

Everyone began to crowd around Naeli and I. I wouldn't be lying if I said I wasn't nervous because I haven't fought since elementary. But this gone end here today. I don't care about losing at all.

Naeli ran up on me pulling on my hood, I gripped the back of her scarf and aimed for her face punched her with my fist repeatedly. She kept pulling and tugging on my hood and punching my head. She was a lot taller than me but wasn't really doing much.

"You better whoop her fucking ass Kay!" Jasmine said.

"Get that bitch Nae!" One of Naeli's friends said.

She started swinging me around and I kept punching her in the face. I was able to trip her causing her to fall, I got on top of her and kept punching her in the face.

"Get this little bitch off me!" Naeli said and I started banging her head against the ground.

"I cannot fucking see my eyes are burning bitch let me goooo!" Naeli said with one hand over her eyes and her other hand was holding my hood keeping my head down.

I kept swinging at her even tho I couldn't see.

"World starrrrr" one boy said recording.

"Naeli getting her ass tore up." One girl said.

"was doing all that fucking talking and getting her ass beat" Laysia said.

The fight lasted for like six minutes til I felt myself being pulled off of her. I kicked her twice in the face and I pulled her scarf off pulling off her wig.

I threw her wig at her and someone picked it up. I kept swinging at her and the guys couldn't get me off of her.

Three girls jumped in and tried to hit me. "OH FUCK NO!" Jasmine said running over and jumping in dragging one of the girls.

Laysia and Ta'Nae jumped in to help me as well. I didn't let go of Naeli I kept punching and kicked her. Next thing I knew a brawl began.

Ty , Kobe , and Sean started fighting some guys. While they were fighting them Jasmine , Laysia , Nae , and I continued fighting the other girls.

Naeli got back up and we continued fighting.

"You bitch!" Naeli said punching the back of my head.

"YOU UGLY STANK BITCH!" I yelled continuing to punch her in the face.

The fights had gotten all broken up and I saw my grandma and the rest of my family come outside and rush over to the fight.

"OH HELL NAW" My grandma yelled running over to me and Naeli.

"COME HERE YOU FUCKING WHORE" My grandma yelled hitting Naeli with her cane as I kept punching Naeli.

"Get yo old ass out the way!" Naeli said.

"Bitch!" I said getting her on the ground and continued punching her.

My uncles and some other guys who was watching the fight broke me and Naeli fight up and was holding us back.

"I WHOOPED YO RAGGEDY ASS HOE , ALLAT SHIT YOU WAS TALKING AND YOU GOT YOUR ASS BEAT!" I yelled trying to break free from being held back.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ILL STILL GET MY ROUND TWO" Naeli yelled holding her nose that was leaking blood.

"This bitch still tryna go at it with a bloody nose?" One boy said laughing.

I continued to struggle trying to break free and the police pulled up with red sirens glowing everywhere. Everyone took off running and I ran back to my house.

Everyone came back in the house , I went in the bathroom and looked at my face seeing I had two scratches on my forehead. I looked at my hands seeing I had blood all over them from leaking Naeli's nose.

"You good Kay?" Jasmine said coming in the bathroom.

"Yeah I'm cool she didn't really do much besides scratch my forehead." I said.

"Yeah you still good , that hoe was on the ground half the time." Jasmine said.

"Kayyy" Kobe said coming upstairs with my grandma , Ty , Laysia , and Sean.

"Kay you crazy as hell , I ain't expect you to have hands like that." Kobe said sitting on the toilet stool.

My grandma came in the bathroom with the first aid kit. She cleaned Kobe's knees and patched it up.

"Damn how that happen?" Laysia asked.

"A nigga slipped on his knees when that fat nigga pushes me." Kobe said.

"Hey watch your mouth!" My grandma said popping Kobe on the shoulder.

"Sorry grandma.." Kobe said rubbing his shoulder.

"Y'all all did good , but the police came we had to get the hell outta there. I'm too damn old to be getting arresting from fighting teenagers." My grandma said causing us all to laugh.

"You did too Ma , that cane had it" Ty said laughing.

"They lucky I ain't bring a bat , hitting these damn fuckers and hitting a home run right after!" Grandma said and we all laughed.

Happy thanksgiving you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 842 48
August Alsina 2023 ღ
EAST By 👽

Romance

200K 8K 31
She got him, he got her. Started: 21/12/2020 Finished: 17/01/2021
734K 30.4K 50
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐭? 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨...
31.1K 2.2K 15
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...