Changing End

By Regen303

I fell into a lake and when I opened my eyes again, People were calling me Pete. I am Build not Pete. And it... More

Introduction
A New World
Meeting the Oldest
Changed
Pat and Pete
Family Lunch
Allergy
THE PLAN
Incomplete Plan
Saengtham Mansion
Marriage Arranged
Hate
Vegas Theerapanyakul
Kidnapper
Recruitment
KinnPete
The Mole
Candy
Reality Check
Jealousy
Perhaps Love?
Beauty's Beast
Definitely Love
Feels
Unwilling
Proposal
The Date 1
The Date 2
Date Gone Wrong
Savior?
Back Home
Parasite
Car Ride
Double Date
Who's Pete

PorchePete

1.9K 105 38
By Regen303

Vegas brings Build to his underground torture room, although a bit reluctantly. He doesn't want Build to meet the Pervert who tried to take advantage of him when he was unconscious. 

Vegas remembers how he ran trying to save Build, hoping that build was unscathed, but instead was met with a sight of a stranger leaning on Build's unconscious body, his lips touching Build's. When Vegas saw that sight, he lost all control as the Demon inside him was let loose. 

Porche's POV 

I never would have thought that I would be in the receiving end of such a hard punch, and that too from such a strong Bastard. I touch my cheek lightly, there is no mirror to see but I can tell it must have gotten redder. 

"Thoui" That bastard. I was just trying to save the pitiful guy. And who even faints while fighting goons? Now I am being suspected...haa....

I lay down on my back. It's boring here. No-one has even bothered feeding me. 

"Oey! I am hungry!" I shout at the Bodyguard who is keeping a watch or who is supposed to keep watch cause most of the time, I see him dozing off. What a lousy Bodyguard. 

"Keep Quiet. Be thankful you are atleast alive. If not for Khun Build being unconscious or you would have been dead long ago for hurting Khun Vegas's man."

'Sigh' There's no use explaining myself to this guy anyways. The only thing I can do is wait and think about my next step. 

"Life is unpredictable right?" I ask myself as another sigh leaves my lips. 

"Where's he?" I hear a loud banging of door followed by the loud voice. 

"He is in the innermost cell. Walk slowly or you might get hurt." I hear another softer sound filled with care and worry. 

After some footsteps, the guy comes and stops right outside my cell. I can see him clearly now as opposed to days ago in the dark alley. He is very cute, the cutest I have seen in this life.

"Open the cell door." He tells the lousy bodyguard.

"Do as he says." and that's when the bodyguard opens the door as the cutie runs towards me as I sit up. He touches my cheeks carefully, afraid that it might hurt. 

"I am sorry..." he says softly all the while the bastard is looking angrily at me. 

"Are you all right?" He asks me. 

"Yes. In return for saving a stranger, I got myself punched in the face, Then locked up in this deserted place and starved to death. But ofcourse I am well." I reply sarcastically. 

The cutie then looks more guilty as he gives a pitiful look. "I am sorry. I will take responsibility for you." He announces as the bastard's frown gets bigger.

BINGO

.
.
.

Build's POV
We are all sitting at the table - Me, Vegas and Porche. Porche actually looks pretty handsome. That's what's to be expected from the Main Protagonist I guess.

He hungrily bites down the food that is kept on the table while I eat the congee prepared by the Chef. Now that Porche has entered the Story so early, I am afraid about the Future. The story has deviated way beyond what I could have imagined to the Point that I cannot predict the end whatsoever.

I look towards Vegas as he is staring at Porche, deep in his thoughts that he doesn't notice me calling out his name.

'Has he fallen for Porche?'

After all, that was what was supposed to happen. Vegas falling in love with Porche. But then what about me?

"Excuse me Khun Wegath." Nop announces as we all stop and look at him.

"Khun Kinn has come to visit you." He announces and as soon as he does Kinn enters the dinning room.

"Oh Bui.... Are you fine?" He says as soon as he enters and rushes to hug me but is blocked by Vegas, as they both get into a staring contest, neither of them backing down, all the while Porche just looks at the three of us.

"Why are you here Cousin?"

"I came to know you took your Bodyguard out and he was injured. As the future head of the Family, I thought I should look for my employee's wellbeing."

"You saw him now? Then go away."

"Come on. Is this how you treat your Loving Cousin?" Kinn says as he settles himself opposite of Vegas. He then looks at Porche and then Back at Vegas.

"You bought yourself a new Pet? I see... Getting bored with Build already?"

It seems as though Vegas didn't like what Kinn said as was evident by his face. But more than Vegas, someone else was agitated.

"Not everyone is like you asshole to get on the road and find new pet for release."
Porche roars.

'What the fuck Porche? He is your husband. Calm down.'

"Oh yet another one who doesn't like living it seems. Vegas..... You have gotten lenient with your Pets... They have now started barking at others."

'Wait...What?? Aren't you guys supposed to be all lovey dovey? Then why does it look like they both are ready to gouge each others eyes out.

Wait....Is this because of my intervention? Is that why things have gotten so complicated.

No. I must make surely that Kinn and Porche fall in love together.

"Umm.... Khun Kinn you are misunderstanding, Porche actually saved me." I say as I give him my smile trying to cool the heated situation.

"Hmmmm...."

And after a very awkward lunch at the dinning table filled with very awkward stares and back handed comments, Kinn finally left. Vegas too had to look after some files so he left as well, leaving me with Porche.

"So..... Tell me something about yourself." I ask even though I already know everything about him, I can't be sure if some things have changed because of the Butterfly effect.

"Nothing interesting. Orphan. Have a Younger brother. Good at Fighting. Working at a Bar. I suppose that Bastard would have already found this information about me."

"You mean Vegas? Or Kinn?" I ask.

"Yah Vegas ..... That bastard and Kinn even more of a Bastard."

Guess he likes this word a lot.

"So... You don't feel any attraction towards Kinn?" I ask reluctantly. I must know the answer. Maybe fighting with Kinn is his way of showing love?

"Him? Thoui! I am not blind."

"I don't think he is that unattractive though.... You guys would make a handsome couple."

"Hmm.... I would much rather be with someone like you."

"What? 😶"

"Yah... Now that I think about it......" He says as he leans forward, our faces only inches away "You are more of my type." He says as he smiles.

'What???? NoNoNo........ Aren't we both Bottoms? Noway..Is Porche a Top then?.... Then was Kinn a bottom all along ? That makes even less sense....

"You lost in thought cutie?" Porche brings me out of my thoughts.

I nod quickly, feeling extremely ashamed.

"It's Nothing actually..... You said you have a brother, he must be worried about you... Maybe you should visit..."

"Don't worry... I already messaged him..."

"Um....Then I will be going... I have to do some work...." I am just giving nonsense excuses at this point.

"Aren't you going to show me around?" He says as he holds my arm tightly, stopping me from leaving.

"Nop will be showing you around..." I try to speak my way out. This Porche is unpredictable as hell.

"But cutie.... I want you to show me around...... Anyways you said you were going to take responsibility for me didn't you?" He smirks.

__________

After seeing his brother running away hastily in the middle of the meeting, curiosity took the best out of him.

"Arm.....Where is Kinn going in such a hurry?" Tankhun asks his loyal bodyguard.

"It seems as though Khun Kinn is going to the Minor Family." Arm replies with a stone face.

"The Minor Family? Oh... Is it today when  whales start laying chicks?" He laughs at his own hoke.

"It seems as though something is brewing in the Minor Family Household."

"Also where's Kim? Has he gotten the wind of it yet?"

"It seems Khun Kim is busy with his new album."

"Good. Guess I am the one to know first this time. I have a feeling whatever it is, It will be damn fun."
I smile thinking about the last time I had this much fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 891 5
[Completed βœ…] Vegas knows very well he does not deserve Pete but one last time he wanted to show his face to Pete and apologise for everything as wel...
39.1K 1.2K 15
My first VegasPete story πŸ€ͺ✌️ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
22.7K 1.4K 28
VegasPete fanficπŸ”ž ~Pete is a serial killer and Vegas is a detective~ Pete~ Since that night and I became a monster I only see red... Vegas~ it must'...