Jason (BoyxBoy)

By Spiro96Beliectioner

(Boy×Boy) Everyone is familiar with story of Cinderella, I'm quite sure of that; but this is a parody, with... More

Intro/Prologue
Chapter One; Prince Charming
Chapter Two; Do Your Parents Know?
Chapter Four; First Dance
Chapter Five; The Prince and His Kiss
Chapter Six; A Royal Apology
Chapter Seven; Back Pain
Chapter Eight; Massage
Chapter Nine; Plagued Thoughts
Chapter Ten; tbh i couldnt think of a title
Chapter Eleven; Prince Of Heathen
Q&A
Chapter Twelve; Tired
Chapter Thirteen; Swine
Chapter Fourteen; Oh Damn
Chapter Fifteen; Dungeons
Chapter Sixteen; "Bless The Prince"
Chapter Seventeen; "Action's Speak Louder Than Words"
Chapter Eighteen; "The Day Before"
Chapter Nineteen; Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty; "Cant Find Him"
Chapter Twenty-One; Bippity Boppity Boo, Baby I Got You
Chapter Twenty-Two; All It Takes Is Love
Chapter Twenty-Three; Spill The Tea

Chapter Three; Pre-Ball

2.7K 165 86
By Spiro96Beliectioner

(above/side outfit for pre-ball)

Jason's POV

I was terrified to ask my step-father if I could go to the ball - but he seriously couldn't tell me no because, well, I have an Order Of Attendance slip.

"Why do you look like you're guilty?" Louis hummed as he ate an apple.

I was currently helping him with his outfit for the ball tonight, I was also helping Zayn too, but I was distracted because of the stupid pink slip - that guy was such a jerk, ugh.

"I'm not," I mumbled, tying Louis laces on his dress shoes, since he absolutely hated tying them himself.

"My hair is a disaster, can you fix it now?" Zayn asked me, his voice stressed as he tugged at his collar, "I need to look perfect for the Prince."

"Pfft, The Prince will be too focused on my sexy ass before he even glances your way, Zaynie." Louis grinned, biting into his apple and grinning.

"Just a second," I breathed, rubbing my sore fingers together, before rushing over to Zayn to help him.

As well as being stressed myself, I was also extremely tired - I barely slept because I stay up late cleaning and preparing food for the morning. I didnt eat unless it was left overs, I didnt get any breaks either.

I worked my ass off 24/7, and thinking about the ball tonight made my skin crawl nervously.

Curse the day my own father left the country for the stupid war with other countries, and curse my mother for marrying Mr. Tomlinson before she passed away.

"I asked Dad if you could come," Zayn told me as I grabbed the hair gel and shakily opened the top, dipping my fingers into the slimy substance, before running my hands through Zayn's hair.

"I don't think its a good idea to ask - he'll say no, I've got so much work to do here... No doubt you'll be bringing an after party back here, I've made platters and so for when that happens.... even pre planned all the drinks too." I rambled, mostly to myself to make sure I've done what I needed to do, "No doubt the bathroom needs to be cleaned again." I whispered to myself, spiking Zayn's hair into a quiff style.

"He said you can go once you finished your nightly chores, but the problem is you have to clean the gutters on the roof," Zayn spoke, "And rake the backyard, as well as dust the cobwebs from every corner of the house... thats pretty much it."

I sighed deeply, pretty much beginning to tug harshly at Zayn's bloody perfect dark locks of hair. Do this, do that.

I just want to rest, for goodness sakes.

"Ow," Zayn whined, "What are you doing?"

"Sorry, uh, is there anything else I need to do?" I wiped my hands on a tissue, before discarding it in the bin in Louis and Zayn's room.

"Nope, we're good, better get started so you can come tonight." Louis hummed, laying down on his bed in his outfit, still chewing on his apple.

I looked to Zayn and he nodded at me.

I sighed, walking out of the room and began the chores.

Srarting with the cobwebs, before raking the leaves, and then onwards to do the gutters.

Justin's POV

"Prince Justin, would you please stop moving!" Harry demanded, trying to get me to sit still while my hairstylist fixed my hair.

I sighed dramatically, "But I want to see the hall - I wonder what sort of food has been set out for us." I smiled, "Maybe a chocolate fountain?"

"The royal taste tester is trying each item before you do, now please calm down. You need to make a respectful entrance, the ball is beginning in an hour." Harry explained.

I looked to Sylvester and Arnold, giving them a pout, "Pleeeaaaassseeee tell Harry to let me go and see?" I asked as sweetly as I could.

"Highly unlikely, Sir." Sylvester snorted, "You know the rules."

"You know, when I'm king, I'm going to fire you both." I crossed my arms childishly.

"When you're king, we'll quit." Arnold chuckled.

I glared at my bodyguards, "You two are the most meanest guards to ever roam the earth."

"Sweet little Prince," Sylvester grinned, "That's why we are the absolute best."

I rolled my eyes before facing the mirror grumpily.

~

"It is our honour to present King Jeremy Daniel Bieber, the third, and his wife, our Queen, Queen Patricia Annabella Mallette-Bieber," A voice yelled loudly as the music quitened, the crowd of people gathering happily at the bottom of the stairs while my parents walked down together, dressed perfectly as they sent each other loving smiles, before shaking a few hands from guests and friends of theirs.

I yawned, rubbing my eyes while the guards pushed me to stand at the top of the stairs and await for my call.

"Now, their son, righteous, Prince Justin Drew Bieber." He called out, and the whispers went wild from the younger part of the crowd.

I walked down the stairs, smiling politely at the guests, somewhat bowing respectfully at them all.

My parents proudly watched me as the music began to play again, and I walked around the hall, searching for some familiar faces.

"Should we send someone to collect the McCann boy, he hasnt arrived..." Sylvester spoke from behind me.

I pursed my lips, looking to both he and Arnold.

"Well, one of you should go collect him... I trust you'll bring him here safely?" I smiled.

"I'll go," Arnold smiled politely, "I will have him here within an hour."

"Thanks, now Sylvester, come dance with me." I grinned, grabbing Syvester's hand and pulling the much larger man towards the dance floor.

"No, wait, I want to go get McCann!" Sylvester whined.

I chuckled and proceeded to drag him with me.

Jason's POV

"But I've done everything," I looked at my step-father, begging him desperately to let me go.

"Well, you don't have anything to wear... you look horrid." He blatantly stated, staring at the clock on the wall, "We better be off, since you'll be here instead, mind scrubbing the floors before we bring back a party?" He grinned.

Zayn and Louis looked at me with a frown, unable to do anything as their father led them out of the house and to their carriage.

I just watched helplessly, looking to the floor as he switched the lights off and closed the front door with a thump!

I crossed my arms and power walked outside to the backyard, which I was glad it was some large feild with a bunch of trees.

I just wanted to go sit within the trees and have a good cry.

I deserve to have a cry once in a while, right? So what if I'm meant to be manly, I need to cry now.

Out of frustration, and stress, I just need to cry.

It had been forever since I was even outside the backyard without it having to be a chore.

I walked passed a few trees before sitting down, "I hate my life!" I cried out, before I began my depressingly pathetic sob session.

I sobbed into my swollen hands, gripping my fringe and whining as I tugged at it.

"Who died?" A voice asked suddenly from beside me, making me jump and rub my eyes quickly.

"Wh-What are you doing here?! This is private property!" I said, my voice shaky as my eyes met some dark brown ones.

The boy was not much older than myself, he was holding a bottle wrapped in a paper bag and he was sitting on the ground beside me, sipping his drink of whatever it was.

"Really? I've been sleeping out here for weeks," He laughed, his words slightly slurred.

"Who are you?" I demanded, wiping away my stupid tears.

"Liam, you?" He hummed, smiling.

"Jason.... You shouldnt be here, Liam." I stated.

"Well, I'm your Fairy Godmother, so I get to do as I please." Liam announced, stumbling to his feet.

"You're drunk, don't be stupid." I glared at the buffoon.

"What? A Fairy Godmother can't drink?" Liam smirked, holding out his hand, "Now let me guess, your girlfriend dumped you so you're too scared to go to that crazy ass ball at the palace tonight?"

"No... I never had a girlfriend." I glared, "And I'm not allowed... My step-father said I wasn't allowed because I dont have any clothes."

"Bippity, boppity, Boo!" Liam flicked my nose suddenly.

"Hey!" I glared, "Would you stop being a jerk and leave now?"

"No I'm your Fairy-"

"No, Liam.. They don't exist and you smell like puke, so if you don't mind." I grabbed his arm and directed him towards the gates so he could leave.

"First of all, they do exist. I'm just not a very good one.... But if you're looking for something to wear, I got a suit." Liam grinned, pulling me back.

"I have things to do-"

"Here we are," Liam said as he pulled me back to the trees and grabbed some bag, opening it and handing me some folded outfit, "Now you can go to the ball."

"Why are you giving this to me you weirdo?" I demanded.

"I told you." Liam grinned.

"Who sent you then?" I glared, "Theres no way you pre planned all this weird ass shit unless you're a psyco!"

"Okay, Louis and Zayn said I could sleep here if I get you to go to the ball. So its a win win." Liam shrugged, taking a swig of his drink.

I stared at him, and sighed, "Theres no point anyway... its just a stupid ball."

"Its also a fun night out, whats the problem?" Liam murmured, sitting down and grabbing some food from his bag to eat.

"It wouldn't be fun for me." I mumbled.

"You'll never know unless you go." Liam sung, grinning.

"McCann?" A deep voice called out from the yard somewhere, "Ive been sent to escort you to the ball!" The voice added.

"Ooh an escort." Liam grinned, and I blushed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...
264 41 7
~loosely inspired by jennifer's body~ when boys start to go missing and tyler starts acting weird, josh knows those two things can't be a coincidence...
7.2K 319 21
You would think a model would have more self confidence. . .
28.1K 1K 45
Jason. The Jason. The Jason you scream and run away from. The genocidal killer. Justin. The Justin. The stupid teen who chooses not to scream or run...