abducted love

Per jahysi

~Updates on Weekends~ Ariadne Arvanitis (22) lost her Memory after a Tragic "car accident". At least that's t... Més

note
makeover
necklace
the ball
arrival
plastic doll
the dance
physical contact
nightmare
fight
night of events
lost of control
reunion
no one but me
cruelty
half an hour
attention
contract
disturbance of balance
heritage
It wasn't me
baby mama
inopportune moments

hidden identity

40 5 0
Per jahysi

After waking up from a one-year-old coma five years ago, I first had to live a completely new life, because after a year of lying lifeless in a bed surrounded by white walls and the bitter smell of the hospital, it was completely surreal to hear that you were actually a princess of the Greek Mafia.

I know everyone would say,

"Oh my God, how can you complain about such a beautiful life? Thats a DREAM."

But no believe me, it is not, you surely all go to parties, do what you want, and you like, but here you are monitored always and everywhere, you have no priva-

"Μικρός?", apropo privacy.
(little one)

"Ever heard of knocking?No?So, look, if you want to enter a room, which doesn't belong to you, you're going to put your hand up your fist and-"
"I know how to knock" he answered with a bored expression.

"Really? then you have to knock a bit louder next time, cause I didn't hear it"

May I introduce my eldest brother Achilles, 27 years old annoying, does not know what knocking means, but fulfills every wish of his little sister.

"What are you doing?" he asks me curiously

"ehhh I'm drawing"  He looks at my book skeptically, but he is happy with it after seeing the title of the book. Achilles don't like it when I write in my diary, he thinks its childish, and that's exactly why I got a slide that I wrote about my diary that says, "The World of Arts," rather cheesy, but what the hell, as long as he lets me down.

"I should remind you of Μητέρα that on Saturday the big ball takes place, to which you will come with us"

All my facial features escaped after his sentence.

The ball on Saturday, I completely forgot, shit what should I do now I don't even have a dress.

On my face, Achi understood well that I completely forgot it and immediately began to shake his head.   (Mom)

"Can you?" I asked him with my puppy eyes.

"No, I'm not driving you, just ask Ares."

So that you all know who it is, ares is my second-oldest brother, he is a year younger than Achilles but much colder and looks through you if you try to manipulate him.

"Please" I begged him and blinked with my big eyes, and at this sight I get him every time.

"Manipulative bitch"

YES! The world-famous puppy eyes always work.

"Hey, I'm telling that Πατέρας!" what does he think he is that he can call me a bi-
(Dad)

"Oh yeah? then I tell Πατέρας who sneaked out of the house last night." I abruptly stopped in my movement and looked at him in shock.
"You know about it?"

"Yes"

But how? For years, I sneaked out without leaving any traces, fuck what have I missed this time?
"Please don't tell Πατέρας, that was a one time thing I swear."
He looked at me skeptically, but as he said, I'm a "manipulative bitch," I know how to get what I want, and that's why "remorseful" tears came to my eye.

His gestures immediately relaxed, and after a deep breath, he answered, "Okay, but swear to me it was the first and last time Μικρός." (little one)

I was just humming a "Mhm" with a nod, because even though the two little words ‚I swear' sound harmless, they mean a lot, and I'm not ready to say those words yet.
"Okay, then get ready, in 10 min I want to see you in front of the door." He answered with a strict tone. Satisfied, I disappeared in quick steps into my dressing room.

The drive to the clothing store of a good friend of my mother, went the first 5 minutes quietly, until Achilles started again with his "Big Brother" duty, in which he taught me how to behave on Saturday and that He's the opinion that my father made the wrong decision to take me with them, because it will be teeming with Mafia bosses and Im not allowed to step away from his side, because I can't "fight back", but only if He knew that I didn't have the first time to go undercover in the ring-fights of the Underworlds yesterday night.

When we arrived at the Clothe's shop "Γλυκά", I asked myself how this woman came to call her shop like this.
Could have called it "γκρινιάρης", as well as all the mafia people are on it.  
(sweet, grumpy)

It's so absurd that I had to laugh myself.
"Why are you laughing?"
Oops, full forget he's still sitting next to me. Smiling, I turned to him, "Nothing, nothing, can we go?" I asked him, and in the meantime I opened my car door.

"Ari Stop" I stoped in my movement and looked over at Achilles, who only pointed at my hoodie.

With an understandable look, I looked at him and pulled my hood over my head so that it covered my face.

I'm sure you're wondering why?
Just-I don't know myself!

Since I woke up from my coma, every time we left the house I had to wear something over my head that covers my face.

My father always says, "It's only for your protection, Άγγελος, you know how many enemies we have."

That is already clear to me, but nevertheless something is not true about this statement, because the rest of my family shows itself even in public life without hiding. But no matter what, sooner or later I will find out the truth. (Angel)

In the VIP section, I dropped my hood and sat down next to Achi, who once again played on his mobile phone while we waited for Rosalina, my mother's friend.

After 5 min, I burst the silence with my "question of the day!"
  "Can penguins fly?"
Achilles just looked at me disturbed while I tried not to laugh.

I don't know how the "question of the day" came about, but since waking up from the coma, it has become one of my favorite occupation to ask one of my siblings a senseless/stupid question every day just to see their faces.
  "Ariadne, when do you finally stop with these ‚questions of the day',I really hoped that it will pass by with puberty."

Smiling, I answered him,
"Never! And you know I have heard that boys grow beards in puberty, when do you finally get into the Pu-"

"Dare to finish this sentence," he replied with his jaw clenched, and eyes narrowed,

"In the Puber-" I couldn't even finish my sentence, as my eyes grew large when he abruptly stood up.

But before I could run away, He covered my upper Body so that I leaned with my back against his torso, my legs were above his shoulders and my head was hanging down, so that all the blood in my head was gathering directly.

Screaming, I tapped my legs hopping he would let me down, but the only thing he did was to watch me with his disgusting grin.
But yes, you've heard right, Achilles 27 has no beard.

I think that's the only thing that Ares and I have in common — and that's annoying, Achilles that he doesn't have a beard.

"Γεια σου, τι κάνεις στο φτωχό κορίτσι, αφήστε τους.κάτω!"                                                                     (Hey, what are you doing with the poor Girl, put her down!)

Achilles let me right down. So I grabbed the chance and walked on my shaky legs to the red curtain, behind which were all the dresses.

Before I entered the dream of all the girls, I showed Achi the middle finger, to which he pointed his finger at me and said
"Περιμένετε μέχρι να επιστρέψουμε στο σπίτι". (Wait until we get home)

You know the shit gets serious  when he suddenly starts speaking in Greek. So that I'm going to lock myself directly in my room is as safe as the amen in the church.

After a few seconds, Rosalina also entered the room behind me, after which she greeted me with a big smile and a hug.

"Πώς είσαι παιδί μου?"   (How are you my child?)

Smiling, I answered her "Quite well, and you? How's your store doing?"

"Oh, honey, I'm doing great, and the store is busier than ever these days."
"I'm glad." And I really am, Rosalina more than deserves it, She is such a warm person, I wonder why she's actually Sin- Through a red piece of cloth in front of my face, I came back to reality and heard only a fraction of what Rosalina had just told.
"-that's why it's certainly the perfect dress for you" Apologetically I looked at her, "You were in thought again weren't you?", "Hmm, sorry" I mumbled.

"Well whatever, try this on"

"Okay"

After I put the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror and fell directly in love with the red dress. All the glitter, the deep neckline, the cut on the leg, how my boobs are pushed it was just perfect.

After we said goodbye to Rosalina, I was just about to head out the door when Achilles pulled me back in and pulled my hood over me.

Annoyed about it, I turned around and went to the car, after Achilles has stowed my dress in the trunk, he also sat in the car and the first thing he says of course is
"You don't have to be so stubborn"

"Achilles I just don't understand it okay, on Saturday everyone will see me"
with an angry voice he answered me,
"Yes, and I don't like that at all" I don't care what he likes and what not, it is after all my life and not his.

„And besides, the hood is for your protection!" that I do not laugh, but the rage overcame me and I asked aloud
"Oh yeah, is it really that or is it something else?"

Achilles abruptly slammed on the brakes, forcing me to brace myself with my hands on the dashboard.

"What did you just say?" he asked me with a look on his face that I couldn't define if I was right with my guess or not.

And since I must not be exposed, the Manipulative Ariadne must be brought in.

"I- I-" I stuttered to myself and looked down at my hands, with which I anxiously and nervously tried to play.

"Ariadne, look at me" he said in a calm tone, but when I didn't, he grabbed my chin and lifted it, so I could look into his eyes.

"Ariadne listen to me" he started quietly and paused a little, "Everything we do and say is just to protect you from this bad world okay, you are our little princess, and you always will be, we almost lost you once" he took a deep breath "We can't let it happen a second time" and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

The rest of the car ride I just stared out the window and one thing became clear to me after his sentence.

I will definitely find out what is being played here.
As long as my name is Ariadne Arvanitis.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

81.2K 2K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
2.3K 46 31
Promises, Promises, Promises, that is all it took for Estefania to embrace her dark side. promised to be loved forever only to be betrayed in the hea...
Amara Per -Piranesi-

Novel·la juvenil

65.6K 1.4K 30
"What's she called?" He asks. "Amara... Amara Contessa Andolini" I tell them. "An Italian name, for la mia principessa mafiosa.". ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~...
3.9K 140 34
Heyy I'm back with a new mafia story but this time it's gonna be different. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Isabella has been abused, sold to men and rape...