CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
a spirit reborn
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

Master and student, lost demon

202 5 4
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

BOOST

I will.

Sparks of holy and devil and dragon energy.

Not lose

Divide KAEN boost

I WILL WIN THIS FIGHT!!

The thoughts of both kai and issei as the growd hers the aura and gears causing energy to surge.

As the crowd saw issei and kai enter the quren state and abaddon armor they knew this would be a show.

AHHH!! The two dragons yell rushing at each other with a flaming head but from the two causing flames to burst from the arena. They kept it up with a fury of punches at heach other, issei landed more powerful boosted punches however kai was in slimmer armor so he was faster and used his magic to make each hit on issei feel twice as strong.

Not bad kai seems you've gotten stronger. Issei says still blocking and punching kai. Same with you sensei but this punches aren't going ti take me down. Kai says building up a blade of pod and fire from his own aura. Oh really?.  Then eat this!!!. Issei yells as he trys to kick kai but before kai could block it with his sword he was blasted away hearing one thing.

DRAGON SHOT!!!! Issei yelled as the kick was a distraction to make an opening. You need to think more about your openings. Issei says as kai get back up and has his armor broken.

Oh really fine i would say the same for you though. Kai says confusing issei as kai sticks his hand out  SHADOW DAGGER FLAMING LIGHT!!! Kai yells as issei's arms were wrapping in chains of fire and shadow like when he first fought kai and behind his is the same however.

Ahhh!! Issei gets stabbed by two lighspears in his shoulder keeping the locks in place. Not.. Bad kai. Issei says trying to breakout as kai walks towards him. I know you didn't notice the traps. Kai says punching issei in the chest repeatedly shocking the crowd.

By the 10 punch issei had cracks in his armor and as kai went to punch again he grapped Kai's arm. What the? Kai states confused. NOW DRAIG DRAGON SHATTER BALANCR BREAKER VERSION!!! He says boosting 30x and snapping his other hand as red and emerald sparks surge shocking the two and breaking issei from the shadow and draing kai of his armor's energy with him now on his feet head down and with burns on his arms and issei in base walking to him without the chains but with some burns.

Well done kai you tries your best.. Now im sorry but you lose. Issei says building up a dragon shot in his hand making kai laugh.

Hahahaha ... You really think im done well im about to prove you wrong issei and draig, you too red. Kai says as blue red powers glow with black and silver sparks making issei jump back as kai says one thing everyone can hear and making the higher ups shit themselves.

BALANCE BREAK.

After kai said those words a large amount of power was let out as his right arm became a gauntlet

I CRIMSION ABADDON
The dragon king who brings chaos,who kills without mercy and delivers a mighty blow to no end.
The devil who was forgotten as my name back from the shadows causes all to feel fear as i surpassed the original god and satan with destructive potential.

I am the dragon king of eternal chaos, devil title the first king of the house of dragons and the first dragon who rose from nothing to become a king.
I surpass the means of limit as the infinte is by my side..

Balance breaker twin chaos dragon king of  eternity and destruction!!
K
ai now is in two merged armor sets one similar to his first which is silver and black for the magic and scale tights like metal and gold fire like symbol's while it is merged with a second layer.

It is a blue version of issei scale male with some red in it from the other armor. Along with silver lines throw out the armor as the gems are violet and gold and it had black claws and violet hands and eyes with two sets of wings and the neko marks on two of the grems for his right and left arms and the abaddon mark on his chest.

The crowd was in shock the power from the gear and breaker was equal to great red and maybe even two. However besides the power they wanted to know what gear that was making all but ajuka be in shock.

Wh..what the hell kai? Issei said shocked not knowing kai had this power. Issei all dragons have a balance breaker even me. Great red said shocking issei that even the apocalypse dragon god has a balance breaker.
It's true partner but be in guard. Draig spoke as issei looked towards kai.

Seems like i surpassed even the red dragon who seems to only use his gears balance breaker. Kai mocks as he sticks his hand out and motioning for issei to come at him. That's it promotion welsh dusk king.

Alright eat this kai. Issei yells rushing at kai with blinding speed at power with his right fist covered in pod and dragon flames boosting all the way to 10x, but as kai takes the hit nothing happens besides a Shockwave from issei's fist as we see kai took the punch but no damage? Come on issei bring on. Kai says as he punches issei making him fly back with his helmet broken.

Why you ugh.. Issei then spits some blood out from the punch he took. Draig can i win? Issei asks his dragon and brother. I do not know at king form and if you boost over 100 then maybe. Draig says shocking issei. Well at least im still holding "something" back that you dont know of. Issei says shocking both dragons. WHAT DO MEAN SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW I AM THE DRAGON OF DREAMS I KNOW ALL. Great red says in a fit.

Well wait red.. Now eat this kai. INFERNO DRAGO SHOT!! Issei says as he fire a large blast of energy amd fire however kai puts his right arm up and his left back with pod power as his right arm summons a bow like gauntlet. EAT THIS THEN ISSEI.. As ice merges with kais arm and the ground with destructie lightning. THE POWER OF ME AND MY MATES NOW ABSOLUT ZERO!! He yells firing an arrow out of the bow as it freezes issei's blast and the arrow  hits him breaking his armor.

How does he have my level of ice magic? Grayfia states confused as sona walks to her and rias. It might be because he is ULTIMATE class at least and he is my mate and the owner of the norse pups. Sona says shocking rias and confusing grayfia as sona shows her mark on her neck.

Im.. Not.. D. Done yet. Issei says as his king armor is almost broken as well see his arm and chest bleeding. 

Well master if you say you can still fight then take this. Kai says builing up two different flame type beings if energy and a ring. TRUISM SAGE FLAME!!!
Kai yells blasting a mix of dragon and sage power at issei, he boosted all the way to 30 and more as he tried to push the blast back.

Boost boost boost boost BOOST. No this isn't enough i have to push more. Issei said as he had his right arm turn blue ringing out. Divide divide divide divide. DIVIDE. Rang out as he strunk the ring and merged the boost and divide as his hands glowed red and black with pod as he crush the blast making a massive explosion.

Kai looks down as he decends and tucks in his wings as we see issei in no armor and shirt half torn as he was breathing heavily to the shock of kai.

Well red dragon seems like your strongee than i thought but you can't win. Kai says as he looks towards issei who was laughing?

You think im done well.. Hahahaha, (His eyes then glow red and silver with emrald as his pupils.) I'm not done yet. Issei says as the crowd and kai were blinking and rubbing there eyes as they were shocked at issei's will power and kai along with team rias and Sirzechs and grayfia teared up seeing him.
Well i guess yo.. Ugh. As Kai was about to speak he looked back to where issei and he wasn't there as he suddenly felt pain in his gut as issei was infront of him punching him back.

You need to know kai i am wiser than you in battle and mind, plus you are this strong due to mixed blood and potential of dragon and devil but i. Issei glows red silver and emerald. I GOT THIS STRONG FORM THE GROUND UPPPPP!!!!! Issei yells as both gears appeared and shook.

TWIN DRAGON HEAVENLY GOD RELEASE. Issei roars as his power grew rapidly and the gears were gone and red and draig were next to the three teams and ophis and timat.

(Human great red)

(Draig)

Both dragons were confused what issei was planning as he now only had a copy of the boosted gear with a limit of 30.

Issei what are you doing brother!! Draig yelled as ophis walked up to him with vali and team rias. Wait draig you and*glares at red* bakai red don't know what he is doing? Ophis spoke confused as all looked at Draig.
No i don't know all i see is his power is.. Then it hits Draig as he laughs.
Hahahaha you did issei damn you. Alright partner show them the power of the cursed dragon god emperor of resolve. Draig yelled as issei's three auras of emerald black and red calmed and it showed a large silver aura and red and emerald flames and sparks around him as he spoke.

My heart rises from the dark

As past and future broken a new burns

As my tears shed the pain away within my rage the flames of domination wilt them away. My flames rise and burn away sorrow, as my power grows apocalypse is in reach as my flames burn it away.

The broken and indestructible power of the evil flames that is a dragons curse

My flames go beyond the infinite as my flames go beyond the apocalyptic name of the dragon gods.

I rose from nothing as the dragon emperor who now became the strongest warrior of domination in my right.

The flame in my soul overcomes the three most powerful dragon names as i become a new dragon with my souls flaming resolve.

ULTIMATE DRAGON...  SOUL DRAGON BEYOND THE HEAVENLY/EVIL/ DRAGON GODS.

FORBIDDEN JUGGERNAUT BREAKER
3 FLAME WELSH RESOLVE.

A large amount of energy exploded around issei as a version of his scale male apeared and upgraded.

He now has a red and silver armor as large as hsi king form but the shoudlers are larger and are silver and red in the shape of two dragon heads with emerald and black flames glowing.
And his arms are slim and shoulders bulky like his queen form and his legs normal but the color is black and silver with the gems glowing emerald and his hands are silver black and red with gold eyes and ascolon and his sword dragon fury in both hands and then returned to the gear arms.

All the leader were im shock by aura and preasure issei was giving off as it surpassed any dragon rank and devil rank to become his own new rank. But all the others could barely stand because of his power but shallot used a barrier to keep team rias,kai,issei up.

Is that issei? Raynare and rias asked shocked by the power. Yes yes it is but be on guard him and kai are still holding back they bother are only at 70% due to the news forms if im correct after all sensing power and sense of smell doesn't fail. Shallot says scaring everyone as the leader rushed to make a barrier so everyone can watch and stay safe.

So issei looks like your not holding back haha i never thought you would handy cap me by getting rid of your dragons. Kai says as issei gets rid of the air pressure. Just the opposite kai if i went all out with both of them they woudl die because of the seals and gears breaking but this is just like yours the power of a dragons own balance breaker but i am beyond all others. Issei says as he lets out his power and kai does the same.

Suddenly the two rush at eat other evenly match punching eat othee without holding anything back as issei rushing with multiple punches and going after kai with a right hook. As kai dodges using his own wings issei kicks him into the sky blasting a multitude of dragons shots mixed with flames.

Oh no you dont. Kai says as he summons the bow on his hand beating the blast away but as they are pushed away issei rushes behind kai putting him in a headlock making kai gasp for air.  Give up kai? Issei taunts as kai then uses his tail to throw issei back as he gets hair. Huff.. Damn to close you know what eat this issei. Kai yells as he rushes towards issei punching him int he gut cracking his armor as issei grabs Kai's arm locking him in place as issei punches kai in the stomach cracking his armor as well.

Why you dragon shot!! Issei says building it up right next to kai. Oh wanna play that way dragon inferno. Kai charges as fires right next to and into issei's dragon shot as a red explosion goes off as the world shake's

Pov a white light.

Huh what hell? Issei says getting up from the void seeing kai asleep and he runs to him. Kai Kai Wake up. Issei says shacking him awake. Sensei what happened i thought we were fighting? Kai asked as the gears appears on issei and Kai's aurs of samael and his father shine.

You both were but then suddenly as your attacks hit all of us ended uo here. Draig says as kai thinks in his head. Dad is this true? Kai asks. Yes som but ophis isn't in the link when we are here but im confused why. Lord abaddon spoke as we see issei having the same talk with red and draig about the past host being blocked.

Suddenly a golden,red,silver aura shines confusing the two as they see someone. 

You think your strong triaxa well.. Your nothing to me. A man with red and black hair speaks as kai and issei see a vision of the man and the beast fighting 1v1. Boost.. If you want me to kill you then make me try after all your facing the power of calamity. The man speaks as we see him with a black jacket and violet shirt with many different auras one which is draigs.

Who the hell is this guy draig? Issei asked however the dragon was silent. Yeah samael i want to know to. Kai asked as the two legendary being spoke the same thing. We don't know. Shocking the two as they watched.
Ahhh dragon buster. He yells as a green and gold blast fires from his hand as we see two gauntlets and two different eyes. Both blue but then one turns red and one Voilet.

Whoever he is he is hell breaker strong. Kai says as issei walks infront of kai. No he is able to destroy the universe if he wants not just hell. Issei says as the mans aura grows with a red and gold light. That's it no more games this the true power of the dragon king emperor of calamity after all they don't call me Kaiser for nothing.  Balance break. He yells as both issei and Kai see a version of his armor.

( they see this but with some emerald and blue in the arms and legs.)

Suddenly the light changes to one of sorrow and darkness when kai and issei turn they see rias and the others crying?

Damnit why.. You should have listened now one of you had to die it should have been us.. She crys as issei walks up to here only to see that same man stopping him.

Dont move and fight in your game after all you won't know me for a while but you almost created me just now red dragon and twin king. The man named Kaiser says as he sends the two back to the ring.

Back in the real world.

We see kai and issei both with no armor and barely breathing.

Damn i don't knwo who he is but i wont lose. Issei and kai both think as they get up.

Lady's amd gentle man it seems these two are still able to fight.

Issei then rushes at kai does the same with both fist colliding issei kicks kai back boosting and kai summons all his power in his gauntlet as he kicks issei back and slams his fist one the ground. 

Im not done yet. Kai yells as he builds up a fist of fire and pod. Same here kai lets end this with one strike issei yells boosting to 30.

Ahhhh!!!  The two yell rushing at each other and punching eat other both in the face and kai fires a of ice but before he can issei uses his other fist to punch kai to the ground.

Burst. As kai was stumbling so did isseu as he reached his limiter. The two fell back but kai stopped himself only for us to see and ice spell on his feet so he can stay standing however issei summons ascolon destroying the ice making kai fall back but issei fell unconscious and not long after kai did as well.

It seems we have a winner fokes.. By one second standing longer that the other.. Kai crimson abaddon is the winner. Azazel yells as the crowd cheers not just for kai but for issei as the match was closer than any match.

A few days later.

Hmm.. What the hell? Kai says now in the underworld hospital.

Your awake. Issei says in the bed next to kai. Your strong kai im so proud it was close. Issei says making kai smile but then he looks defeated shedding a tear.

You know that fight was awsome but i must thank you for everything helping me get stronger finding my home and my mother and my love. I have to thank you se.. No master hyoudou the strongest warrior i know. Kai said shocking issei as he puts a hand on Kai's shoulder trying to get up.

Thank you kai but you earned your power as well just like me because we have goals and people we care about. Issei says making kai smile as master and student laugh thinking of the past as they hear a knock on the door.

Hello is it ok if i come in? Sirzechs says from the door with rias,raynare and koneko and timat. Hello my king of course you can come in. Issei says as sirzechs tries to get in but the girls rush in hugging there mate/child.

Issei dont scare us like that. Rias says hugging his arm. Yeah if you do that again i.  I will kill you. Raynare says hugging his other arm. Sorry you two i didint mean to worry you red, yuma chan. Issei tols the two saying there nicknames as he hugged them

Kai dont do that dummy. Koneko said crying to Kai's chest. Yeah if you do i will be alone and u alreay lost your father you fool. Timat says hitting her son on the head. Sorry mom, kitten i promise it will never happen again. Kai says hugging them.

Oh that reminds me kai, issei. Sirzechs says catching the two's attention. First son o Kong wants to see you when you get discharged and second how would you two feel about being leaders. Sirzechs ask shocking all but issei.

That wont be needed ni-san because i already am.. Catch issei says throwing a red badge from hsi pocket to the devil king. That is my bage i made for my clan... The dragons after all a emperor with no limits needs to protect his faction issei says making sirzechs smile.

However from the window we see the same girl who watched kai before.

Hmm.. I guess i will have to wait to kill you two but until then i guess the white one will be my first pray. She says as she flies away.

And that is alk for this chapter. I know its short but i wanted to end the games off right before i take a long break and lets just say the dragon of calamity will he the strongest there is. But you will need to wait until then farewell my army as we rest before the next battle and arc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
19.9K 353 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...
161K 1.4K 18
After Zeus The Lighting God died the Gods only had only one thing to do and that was take Zeus's soul and Reincarnate him into an new baby and that b...
19.4K 278 8
The 4 factions of the supernatural world. After a great war between the main three. One in which during the great war they were going through a civil...