Mutant is the new normal (boy...

Door Dalton159

Shawn has had an....interesting life. He has powers that he doesn't understand. When he turned 13 years old h... Meer

A single white Rose(Chapter 2)
Chicken nuggets and fries (Chapter 3)
I missed you (Chapter 4)
What's up sexy? (Chapter 5)
The sticky notes (Chapter 6)
Is it a date? (Chapter 7)
Ready? (Chapter 8)
Angel (Chapter 9)
Taywor (Chapter 10)
Water Condoms (Chapter 11)
So does Taylor (Chapter 12)
You are now Shawn Mendes (Chapter 13)
What kind of complications (Chapter 14)
My American asshole (Chapter 15)
Favors (Chapter 16)
News (Chapter 17)
Hopefully it will last (Chapter 18)
It's okay (Chapter 19)
A Funny Weird (Chapter 20)
Last Chapter (Chapter 21)
Super power list
New book
Sequel is out

Why am I not surprised(Chapter 1)

8.4K 279 77
Door Dalton159

Have you ever wanted to be normal and be like everybody else? If you have then I think I have you beat in how much I want to be normal. Don't believe me? Well have you ever woken up in your neighbors pool before. Actually let me rephrase that. Have you ever woken up your neighbors summer home 500 miles away from where you went to sleep?

Yeah that happened to me. Now let me explained.

I don't know what happened to me but when I was about 12 years old I would wake up in strange places. At first it was little places like the bathroom or my closet. Then they started to get more extreme such as waking up in your neighbors rose garden. Eventually it got so bad that I would wake up in the gas station down the block.

My parents eventually took me to specialist and figured that I was sleep walking and I just needed some medicine and treatment to keep it under control. Psh that only lasted about a week.

I kept waking up in strange places so my parents assumed I was still sleep walking so they did the only thing possible. They binded me to the bed when I slept. I know kinky right. But that didn't last long either because I woke up in my school the very next morning. When we went to check the bed it was perfectly fine with the lock still attached.

It wasn't till I was 14 I discovered why this was happening. When I was in middle school whenever I got distracted and was walking I would always end up in some weird place in town without realizing it. I always thought it was because I was distracted and didn't focus.

This one time I was on a walk with my parents and I was distracted because I was thinking about this one boy-yes I'm gay and open about it since 5th grade-when I found myself 2 blocks ahead of my parents. When they catch up they look really surprised at me. I ask them what's wrong and when we got home they told me I disappeared and reappeared right in front of their eyes.

At first I thought they were just pulling my leg but soon after I realized they were right. Ever since then I have tried to control my teleportation power. After 3 years of practicing I can almost control not to teleport in my sleep or in public. I have tried to be able to teleport where I want but it never works out. I can make myself teleport but unless where I teleport is around 10ft from where I am, I usually end up in some random place.

This Summer though me and my family moved from my home town in Westcrook to a new city across the country named Crescent Bridge. It isn't bad here actually. I've already met somebody like me named Cameron Dallas. He also gained powers at around 13 but his powers are super speed. I've only met one other person with powers and that is my best friend from back in Westcrook Matt. I'll tell you about him later.

Right now though me and Cameron are getting ready for the first day of school. He slept over last night, so he can take me to school because I don't have car yet. Hopefully I can have control of power soon so I can just teleport to school.

"hey are you ready," Cameron asks outside the bathroom door.

"yeah," I say as I put the finishing touches to my look. I walk out and see him texting someone on his phone. He is smiling so big I know who it is. It's his longtime crush and best friend Nash.

"when are you going to tell him that you like him already," I ask him while walking into the kitchen.

"I can't tell him I like him. He's straight as a arrow. It will ruin our friendship I can't have that," he tells me. I just roll my eyes at him and say,"arrows can be bent." This time he rolls his eyes. "Besides didn't you tell me he has been becoming more possessive with you when you came out gay. You even said that he almost got into fight with Rupp because he got "too close" to you. He's totally into you," I tell him.

"yeah yeah whatever. Hey have you heard about the new kid who came to town," he asks me trying to change the subject. I know he doesn't want to talk about Nash so I let him.

"you mean me," I ask him. I am the only person new in town that I've heard of.

"no there is another guy who came to town too around the summer. People say that he is H-O-T hot. When he first came to town he met Carter Reynolds and they hung out and now are friends. So he will most likely be in the popular group. He is also Bi so you might have a chance."

I grimaced at the idea. I have met the popular students at my old school and I could have been one them except for the little problem that I hated every single one of them. They were all stuck up jerks, idiots, and whores. The only popular people that weren't fully like that was the rebels but they were always looking for trouble so I stayed clear away from them. The only rebel I would talk to would be their leader but only because he hit on me like everyday. I hated that guy but also kind of sort of liked him. But he isn't here so I can move on.

I hope the populars here isn't as bad as back home. I met Nash and his friend Gilinsky before and they seemed pretty nice. Cameron is somewhat popular but only because he is best friends with Nash. He usually hangs out with the normal people during lunch.

We just pull into the school parking lot and park right in front of the school. I look over and see a familiar Lamborghini. It can't be the same one I'm just being paranoid but I go to check to make sure but Cameron pull me away before I do.

"So do you have your class schedule yet," he asks me.

"yeah I just need to go to my locker and drop off my jacket. I don't know why I thought it would be cold," I say and he chuckles.

"what number is your locker?"

"842"

"seriously dude I'm 841. wohoo," he cheers and we high five each other.

We go an find our lockers while we find out what classes we have together. Cameron is in 5 out of my 10 classes. 3 on a days and 2 on b days. We have English, chemistry, world history, music, and art 1 together.

As I find my locker I open it and chuck my jacket while Cam puts a few things away.

"Today you are hanging out with us at lunch right," Cam asks.

"Yeah if that's okay with you," I say nervously. I don't know if he may not want to be seen with the kid at school.

"Yeah its fine. Today we are actually going to also have Gilinsky and Nash join us is that cool?" I nod my head and smile at him.

I hear a kid behind me open his locker and start to throw things in it. I then hear the office door open as I still talk to Cam about where we're going to meet and stuff. I start to smell a really familiar scent. I have only smelled that scent on one person.

"hey kid, move your at my locker," I hear a familiar voice tell the kid behind me and I freeze.

"re-really. My pa-paper says 843," the kid stutters out. I know from that voice that he is attracted to the guy. Everybody always fall in love with him.

"actually cutie, I want us to switch lockers so I can be close to my future husband," he says smoothly.

"O-okay"

Thats when I can't take it anymore. I turn around and see none other than the Rebel leader himself Taylor Caniff.

"Missed me babe," Taylor asked me with his world famous smirk.

"Okay first off don't call me babe, and second we aren't even together so don't say I am your future husband," I yell at him and get a few heads turns to us.

"Oh I thought you wouldn't like me to call you my future wife...my prince." Ugh I hated that nickname he made for me.

"Taylor what are you doing here," I ask him as I hold the bridge of my nose.

"wouldn't you like to know."

"actually yes I would," I say as I look up at him.

"I'll tell you over dinner," he says.

"not happening," I say.

"I didn't ask you. I'm telling you"

"well I'm not going"

"yes you will since your parents told me to take you out after school and bring you home." My jaw drops. Why the hell would my parents do that?

"see you later prince," he says as he walks away to his first period class.

Why am I not surprised that he is here?

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

44.9K 458 60
Imagines about... Aaron C. Cameron D. Carter R. Hunter R. Jack G. Jack J. Jacob W. Matthew E. Nash G. Sammy W. Shawn M. Taylor C. Enjoy! :)
10K 413 37
Nash is a gay boy in high school and the high school boys don't make it easier. He has one friend who is his best friend. His crush is one of the pop...
277K 4.6K 45
"What the hell is a Magcon?"
66.9K 1.3K 26
I'm Jenna. I guess you can say I'm like any ordinary teenage girl, but I'm not. I have blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. Oh and my brother is Jack Jo...