(Awaiting Adoption) Winter Of...

By Fruit98

Long before Fruit Cup's presence, there lived a creator known as Z. He was the keeper of these worlds, he mad... More

Waiting Is Key
Waiting was key.
Chapter 1: Snowy Planes
Chapter 3: Class of Code.

Chapter 2: Mall Of Sorrow

972 18 15
By Fruit98

Z: God Dammit Sl4sh!

Sl4sh: What!

Z: YOU LET HIM GET AWAY!

Sl4sh: A RANDOM GIANT HAND PUNCHED ME, I COULDN'T PREDICT THAT!

Z: UGH, this all doesn't make sense! All my years I have never seen them act this way! This Y/N was supposed to be an easy kill, then I delete this entire universe, but now he could have an escape!

Sl4sh: Or a Final-

Z: DON'T YOU DARE FINISH THAT SENTENCE.

As the hand quickly dragged you throughout the forest, it seems like it was approaching a giant building that looked broken and worn down. Suddenly the hand dragged you rocks and tree stumps, this caused you to get knocked out again

Z: Remember Y/N, working with me takes serious dedication, now today I'll be telling you about side dimensions that exist in worlds.

Y/N: ooooo, what would these side dimensions be?

Z: Right now there's only one really know, the dream realm, it's where some creatures of beings can exist, some can control it while others can summon and kill them there, doing this can kill the person in their original world. So be careful around them.

Y/N: will do!

[Dream Realm]

You slowly woke up as you felt a sharp pain on your head, you rubbed it as you opened your mouth.

Y/N: Ugh ow, that hur- . . . I CAN SPEAK!

You were amazed, you could speak again. You jumped up only to see you were in a weird black abyss. 

Y/N: Hello!?

You yelled as your voice echoed. You walked around as you were highly  confused on where you were.

???: Who's there?

You swung your head around as you heard a voice. Something then tapped you on the shoulder. You turned around revealing someone who appeared out of nowhere.

Y/N: uh who are you?

Curse: The name is curse! and I see you have been summoned here by someone.

Y/N: uh, who would that be?

Curse: I do not know, Mighty usually doesn't summon people, and I know I can't, so I guess it might be a mistake.

Y/N: uh who is mighty?

Curse: Oh, let me go get her.

As you stood there, a figure that blended in with the dark void was watching him.

Z: Oh Y/N, you death will soon come, this plane I've sent you too is the worst of the worst, Mighty will easily strike you down, and I can finally end this world!

He said almost yelling.

Y/N: who's there?

you called out not knowing who was talking.

Z: Shit.

Z said disappearing.  you were not aware of this and was just confused.

Curse: Yeah we got a new guy, it seems like he is a lot nice than the last one.

Curse said to someone while returning.

Mighty: Alright , I'll be the judge of that.

A new voice now Identified as Mighty said behind Curse.

Y/N: uh hi, I'm Y/N.

You said holding out your hand. Mighty just looked confused, but then she sighed realizing something.

Mighty: alright, he seems clear.

She said shaking your hand.

Curse: I know your the best at finding out, but how can you figure this out just by a handshake?

Mighty: Curse, anyone who's been here instantly cuts to the chase, and starts to try and touch us.

Curse: true.

You were just confused.

Y/N: why would you assume that of me?

Mighty: sorry, it's from past experiences, also why is a hole in your neck?

You were confused but then put your hand up to your neck. You felt a hole as your eyes widened.

Y/N: outside of here, someone stabbed something into my neck that made me not able to talk, but It seems that this place couldn't bring it over, so maybe that's why.

Mighty: Possibly, but anyways I'm going to send you back if that's ok.

Y/N: alright that's fair, I can't really remember where I was but I should be ok.

Mighty: alright, if you find the exe's I'll make sure to vouch for you.

Y/N: thanks.

You said waving as everything around you turned to blue flames, making you dissapear.

[Real world]

Your vision slowly came back as your head was full of pain. You leaned up from the ground that you were laying on.

Y/N (Thought): Where am I?

you thought looking around, it looked like an abandoned mall, it was extremely dark but you could see enough to know that your were in the mall. You saw the shut gates, broken glass, and definitely  the dirt all around.

???: I see my guest has woken up. and what a cute one he is~

You looked around only hearing the ominous feminine voice. You heard footsteps close to you and instantly began running.

???: Oh please don't run, because I know how it's all gonna end.

The voice said a bit upset, You kept running even with your surroundings being dark and blind.

???: It's just a re-run, heh. A Re-run of a game of cat, and mouse. heheh. your the mouse.

The voice said making you fear what creature it was coming from.

???: and you'll still run, and start screaming. . . . all of them scream.

You knew the voice was right about running, but even when scared, you knew you wouldn't scream.

???: there's always parts being cut off, and trails being left from blood.

as the voice said that, you started seeing bloody limbs all around, you turned a sharp corner into a room that had no exit, you were scared as you knew it was close. You hid in a corner hoping that it wouldn't find you.

???: Now, you try to hide. But I am gonna getcha, hehe, and I'm gonna getcha good!

You heard the voice say as it neared closer.

???: why just last week I played this game with a guy just like you. He thought I was sooooooo hot, he tried to well, touch me. eh, but I may have bit his neck ripping it into pieces. heheheh. And he tried running, but he was too far into my mall, so I gave him what he deserved.

The voice said loud as can be, you dived behind some boxes in the room as you saw something moving beyond the boxes.

???: oh i grabbed him by the leg, and then I slammed him onto the floor, and then I picked him back up, and then slammed him back onto the floor, a cycle repeating again, and again, and again. Smashing his face into nothing but red bits. But now . . . I wonder how your gonna do, so better start running.

She then began laughing as her voice became more and more distant, until you couldn't hear it anymore, you had been so scared you almost began crying. You still didn't know anything about this world, and only have experienced pain. You got up from the boxes and looked around, suddenly you became pale white, as something was whispered into your ears.

???: That's all folks.

You suddenly threw yourself around to be met with a smiling face.

She suddenly dived towards you throwing you both on the ground

???: My my my, seems likes my little victim is quiet the looker, too bad your just like the rest.

You were at shock, both in fear, and that she was right on top of you, and kind of cute. You just stared at her, with no way to actually speak to her. She then picked you up by the neck and held you in the air.

???: So any last words?

You did not reply as you were staring into her eyes. As creepy as she was acting a small hint of confusion was showing as she was confused why you were screaming. She then opened her mouth as her teeth grew sharper and multiplied. She slowly moved you closer towards her mouth, but the closer you got without saying anything, the more her hand began shaking a bit.  Suddenly she stopped and let go of you.

???: Really? no screams of terror? no last words? You really not going to say anything.

You then shook your head. Her face then grew to a awkward frown as she placed her hands on her hips and closed her mutated mouth.

???: why not, is my beauty  too stunning for you to talk?

She said growing a joking smiled, twirling her hair.  You titled your head stating it was kind of the reason but not the full. You pointed to your neck and made and X with your fingers.

???: oh, you can't talk?

You nodded your head. Her widened a bit as a look of guilt appeared.

???: well . . . I am sorry, do you have anything to write on?

She asked, you nodded your head again.

???: oh ok.

She then picked you up and placed you back onto the ground and began patting your clothes in a cartoon-ish matter, ridding you from dust. You blushed a bit but then silently cleared your throat.

Y/N (notepad): hello, I am Y/N. I must admit I'm surprised I haven't fainted yet since all of this was highly terrifying, also you are acting in a cartoon way and It's kind of comforting to be honest, also who are you?

Cartoon Cat: Well Y/N, I am cartoon cat! and cartoon is in the name!

She said with her giant grin.

Cartoon Cat: and I will say I'm surprised you haven't tried doing anything to me.

Y/N (notepad): what do you mean?

Cartoon Cat: well any victim is drove here is usually a pervert, and they try to take advantage of me.

Y/N (Notepad): to be honest I cannot remember anything before the last 10 hours, and even If I was like those guys you mentioned, I am not going to try to do stuff to you after that long speech.

Cartoon Cat: heh, yeah that usually scares them, well I should probably apologize for scaring you. I don't get a lot of visitors, and most just are bad people, so I hope you can forgive me.

You just nodded stating you forgave her. She just pulled you close as she wrapped her arms around you, somehow she managed to do is multiple times.

Cartoon Cat: I can extend my limbs thousands of feet, get used to it.

It suddenly dawned on you how you got here.

Y/N (notebook): Wait, you were the one who saved, and pulled me here!

Cartoon Cat: Guilty as charged. But now were all past that, your here with me. And now that I know your different and better than them all. I can do this.

She said grinning, you were about to question it when suddenly. She pulled you towards her and kissed you. A couple minutes passes as she pulled away smiling. You were stunned and stuck in place.

Cartoon Cat: What? cat got your tongue?

She said making a joke, you silently laughed a bit.

Y/N (notebook): That was amazing to be honest, I think your really the first person who's actually been like this to me in this world.

Cartoon Cat: Oh is that so? well I'm glad I got to you then!

She said clinging onto you. You just smiled as she was one of the only people who have shown you actual care after being put in this world.

Y/N (notepad): now what?

Cartoon Cat: we stay here, I saw you had some friends in the forest, I am one of the rejects though.

Y/N (notepad): Rejects?

Cartoon Cat: I am aware of my existence in my old world, everyone else forgot, I was banished here by someone  who wanted to keep stuff in order, he probably wouldn't like you.

Y/N (notepad): strange.

Cartoon Cat: Yeah I know.

Y/N (notepad): By the way I have a question.

Cartoon cat: ask away.

Y/N (notepad): Your pointy ears and Wide grin remind me of someone, are you related to someone with a similar smile . . . I don't remember the name but I think he was a devil of some sorts.

She then sighed.

Cartoon Cat: one, his name is bendy. And two, we aren't related, we just meet up and play bingo on Saturdays. 

Y/N (notepad): Oh sorry.

Cartoon Cat: all good.

You both continued to talk as she hugged you close, you were free enough to be able to easily write your responses, but trapped enough where you both were warm in each others embrace. Suddenly however an explosion was hear in the distance.

Cartoon Cat: huh, It seems someone has a death wish today.

She grew an annoyed look. She stood up while lifting you up with little to none effort with her cat tail. She began walking towards to source of the explosion as she cracked her knuckles and readied her claws. She then suddenly jumped to the ceiling and began crawling sneakily around.

Cartoon Cat:Who dare's destroy the domain of me!

She yelled anonymously

Sl4sh: Listen I'm not in the mood for trouble, I only did this since I didn't have a clear entrance. But now down to business, Cat. I know you have Y/N, after all the grim reaper see's all.

he said beginning a semi speech.

Sl4sh: I just simply need him, then we might let you return to your original world.

Cartoon Cat: Lies! You destroyed it!

She yelled as she dropped down and began attacking him. She quickly pushed you away making sure Sl4sh was far away from you.

Slap

Z: God dammit! you destroyed the secondary section of my map! Now I can't create anything any more!

Y/N: B-But, you can still destroy and toy with stuff still Sniff

You said tearing up.

Z: Ugh, just leave! I need time to think.

You then ran away.

Z: Ugh! That stupid kid really is getting on my nerves . . and he's really getting comfortable with the exe's. If he keeps doing this I might have to finally take action . . . . . and reset it all! Oh my evil excites me sometimes.

End Chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
903K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
138K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...