Just One Chance(Rewritten) Ry...

By shawdss

Aaliyah Fenty is a 21year old student currently attending the USC campus. She was born in the limestone islan... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10- Nae Day
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 36
New book on block 🚨
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Explanation/SpoilerπŸ‘€
Part 51
Part 52
Character Update
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100
Part 101
Part 102
Part 103
Part 104
Part 105
Part 106
Part 107
Part 108
Part 109
Part 111
Part 112
Part 113
Part 114
Part 115
Part 116
Part 117
Part 118
Part 119
Part 120
Part 121
Part 122
Part 123
Part 124
Part 125
Part 126
Part 127
Part 128
Part 129
Part 130
Part 131
Part 132

Part 110

1K 57 8
By shawdss

Lily POV

"I have to say these are small mercies, it's only the first week but it was hectic one and I an grateful we were able to get through. Also I wanted to formally introduce Aaliyah Fenty to the team since not all of you would've met her this week." The producer spoke up as most eyes at the dinner table now fell all me. I nodded kindly not wanting to really say anything but still thankful for the unnecessary introduction. Tonight, I was here for the food. I have been dying to eat here but every-time I come to LA something prevents me except tonight.
"You don't like attention?"
"Not particularly no, don't get me wrong I know it comes with the job but being the center of attention makes me uncomfortable."
"I know what you mean but for what it's worth, I think you handle the attention pretty well. I've seen you on social media quite a bit, between the interviews and the way you carry yourself you seem to have it under control."
"Well I was introduced to the spotlight early enough thanks to my parents but I can't lie my social media image wasn't always this good. I'm a private person but I'm not one to hold my tongue when someone comes at me the wrong way so I definitely got myself into drama in the past but you grow and mature. I've learned to ignore the negativity and just focus on the positive that is mainly my supporters and fans. As for the interviews you just kind of get accustom to it eventually. No matter how good you are, there is always going to be a blog or two who finds a reason to hate on you. All you gotta do is focus on you and keep pushing, stay making money moves."
"Words from the wise huh?" Jerome chuckled. He is one of the cast members that's been apart of the show from day one but he hasn't been acting for that long. Still, he is really talented. The entire cast is. Being here with them isn't bad at all. In fact California is a pretty decent place, expensive as shit but other than that I don't really have complains. Then again, Beverly hills is the better part of California. I promised Daysha I would link up with her again soon so that's probably how my weekend will be spent. A weekend by my parents in LA is always comforting especially when I'm missing my kids. I facetime there almost every day but ti really ain't the same as being back home in New York with them. Dave wouldn't admit it but I know he has his hands full despite managing quite fine. After all, the kids are generally better behaved when with their dad. I'm just ready to hold them in my arms.
*
*
"Like seriously, sometimes it just hits me like we grown grown Lily. We aren't the same 23year and 21year olds we were from back at college. We elevated baby and it is evident. Not even our friendships are the same. You and your girls used to be real close now look at y'all."

"Nah I'm still good with all my girls, we locked in for life no doubt but it's like you said everybody growing up. Danny living in Atlanta now, since Karla and Kaedan broke up she has buried herself in her work, Safi moved to redneck town Texas with her new man that spoiling tf outta her, Lori is always busy either at her shop or on the road with her rapper mans or home with Corie. Everybody got shit going on for themselves that's all. You and Shar still as tight as panty and bra despite her being a whole mom now because you're literally always traveling to Florida."

"Well yeah points were made, I get you. It would be good to have another girls trip though. We ain't had one in a long ass time Lily."

"Trust once I'm done with filming, imma be outside like a doormat. Best Dave don't even look for me. Imma be home with my kids during the day and back to the streets at night." I partially joked.

"I support the motion fasho boo. I think we all need some free up time. This adult life ain't giving what it was supposed to give."

"We agree on that."

Dave POV

"He is absolutely adorable. Who would've thought your ugly ass would make such a cute kid?"

"Shit then I guess he all Lily then huh?"

"Without a doubt East."

"Real cute." I deadpanned." How you been though Jazz? I ain't seen you since Shooter memorial."

"I had no reason to stick around to be honest. I wanted to get the fuck outta New York as soon as possible. Everytime I'm hear I get a heartache I swear. I don't know how you do it man. Stay here and constantly be reminded of all the memories."

"It's good memories too yunno that."

"Maybe so but how many bad memories are there to match the good East be for real right now. How many people you done lost to these streets. Truthfully, I didn't see how tf you'd be without it but I'm glad you got out while you could. If you stayed any longer, I'm afraid you'd never get our cuz."

"I hear ya but yunno I gotta find then niggas who took out homie. Shooter got to be turning in his grave right now cause em niggas still breathing."

"Nahh I doubt it. Look I get what you're thinking but I don't think it's a good idea to get mixed up in all of that. You have a family Dave, things have changed and you're not as young as you used to be sorry to say. I ain't calling you old or none but it's a younger and wilder generation coming up in the streets now and they don't do things like you would have. They got no code following so you really risking alot. I think the safest route is to let it be or at least leave it to someone else-

"Hell nah. You shitten me Jazzy? You really saying that to me? You know I don't give a fuck bout these youngins. Em wild cats need to be put in check if anything else. I ain't the one to fuck with and if they ain't know that yet, trust imma make sure they learn it and never fucking forget. Ain't way in hell imma sit on the sidelines and watch somebody handle em niggas. Shooter was MY righthand man, nobody else'."

"You took a leap forward to take ten steps back."

"So be it. Imma be straight regardless. I got to do this and ain't nobody gon stop me."

"Tell me something David, what Aaliyah had to say about all that cause I can almost guarantee that she ain't agree with this now tell me I'm wrong." I ain't have none saying to her. It don't change nothing. It doesn't matter. Aaliyah knows why I'm doing this. I'd do the same for her in a heartbeat. Ain't even a question.

"Yeah I thought so. She ain't support it either but aye I guess you a grown man you make your own decisions no matter what or who's affected."

"Aaliyah not gon get roped up in this if that's watchu thinking."

"Really, is that right? Because Dave getting involved doesn't mean that she gets assaulted in some way or worse. You getting hurt, is also her indirectly getting involved. You really think Aaliyah is going to be able to watch you in a hospital bed again? She went through hell when you were in that coma."

"It's not gonna come to that."

"You couldn't prevent it the first time, what's different now?"

"Niggas caught me lacking, my fault. Right now, I'm ready to pop off at any moment. I'm trigger happy Jazz, that's what you not getting. I'm daring these clowns to step up to me. I'll gladly put em in a box in the ground if they even get that luxury."

"This is a dark lath you're leaning towards Dave and as your family I'm suggesting you not take it not just for your sakes. Think about everyone who cares about you as well, Danny, your parents, Aaliyah and your kids."

"I am thinking about them. I ain't blinded by revenge at all ma, I'm just guided by it there's a difference."

"I hope you know what you're doing and I promise you, if the next time I see you is in a body bag? I'm bringing yo ass back to life so I can kill you again on crip."

"Say less but it won't come to that I promise." I pulled her in for a hug and we just chilled for a little while watching Dimitri and Reina play. After Jazz left, I brought the kids inside and bathed them. Just as I was helping lil man change into his sleepwear a call from Chris.

Wassup Fenty

Shiitt you tell me. What you got going in this weekend?

None that I know of. What'z crackin?

Imma be in Jersey for a show, y'all pulling up or what?

I see you 'King Combs' , just tell me the time and place and imma be there.

You a real one for that East

Ain't shit man. Send me the info like now though, lemme let my moms know her hands gon be full with the kids this weekend

Damn that's how you doing Mama East huh

She love having em anyway

You right, well I'n in the stu right now but I'll hit yo line later man

Aight man

*Call Ended*

"Looks like y'all gon be with y'all Gmoms lil man."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.3K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
1M 27.2K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
942 194 13
"Why Malik..?" Asia muttered to herself as the brown-eyed male in front of her, who didn't even bother to make eye contact with her, shook his head...
149K 7.1K 72
*WARNING: This book is extremely unorganized and unedited* "You knew what your dad was going to my family!!" I yelled snatching my arm out of his gri...