The tenth class - TF2 |πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ...

By 1RandoAce1

I don't own the Team Fortress 2 or Team Fortress Classic mercenaries! Valve own's em. But Emberlyn is created... More

cheapter won - neuw benigings
chapstick tree
Cheapskate door
Chipmunk Thrive
Chapter 6
Chart-use Seal
Charred Egg
Chair Noom (recap)
Cheesegrater thimble
Cyclone Eggplant
Chunky Tent
Clay Tree
Cheesesteak Flora
Chilly Floor
Cool Silver
Cedar Smoke
Centipede Elf
Cobble Not
Cinderblock tool
Conch 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter Tweety-Noon
Cake Teepee
Chess Train
Chew Thwarty
Chee Three

cheaptwer twoe -

30 1 0
By 1RandoAce1

Our protagonist found an alleyway to call home. Or-, 'home'. She's heard the brain-dead led filled residents of this town talk about some mercenaries that have ruined the town? Not her first rodeo with mercenaries wreaking places. "Wonder if their tough stuff. Pretty sure there are-. After all, this place is a dumpster and a half." The ex-secretary retorted as she sharpened her knife. Moments later she heard cheering and a loud voice on a microphone. "Guilty! I pronounce this trial over and guilty!" It was the mayor. And there has never been any form of justice system within this small town or anything to do with law. So, the ex-secretary rolled out and went to the court building.

She stood at the doorway, observing what was happening. A man in a ski mask was sitting at a table fixing his sleeve, and a really goofy young adult on the stand. She was enjoying herself and was amazed that the lawyer for the defendant was doing an amazing job. SLAM. The ex-secretary was shoved out of the way when a man in a grey trilby hat, pink polo shirt, and jeans and... Military boots came busting through the courthouse and rushes down the aisle and began yelling at the young adult.

Sooner or later the man in the polo shirt snapped the lawyers' neck, the woman jumped in surprise, then another man with an eye-patch, yellow polo, jeans, and dress-ish shoes ran after the man who snapped the lawyers' neck. Then, all four of them were getting hanged. "So... Those-. Are the mercenaries...? They'd get slandered by Boss whooo wee!" The woman said as she walked away, but prior to leaving, a woman in a purple business causal outfit approached her.

"Iv'e heard may things about you" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 93 65
Hi and welcome to the TF2 one-Shot Series, here you will find One-Shots of TF2 Ships and TF2 related content Ships include BushMedicine (Sniper x Me...
5K 160 59
My first fanfiction I hope you guys enjoy it People ask you... _______ ____________ _________________ Are you really a.. human..? So Y/n is having a...
2.2K 120 28
Everyone sees me as a kind, smart, shy man. They think I'm pure. They think I'm good. They have no idea who I am. They want what they see, not whats...
585 24 24
Pairings: Scout x Fem Pyro Robot Scout x Fem Pyro Scoutcest (M or F) Genres: Fluff/Comedy/Friendship Sci-Fi/Fantasy/Paranormal Consensual Smut (18+...