♥The Shape of Love♥KnB♥Kaijou♥

By Puripuriko

One team emphasizes teamwork for victory for all, the other team emphasizes teamwork to crush dreams one by o... More

♥00♥ Seasonal greetings
♥01♥ The season is here
♥02♥ The gears are moving
♥03♥ Model and Idol
♥04♥ No. 4, Captain and Point Guard, Hakanai Shiki
♥05♥ No.5, Shooting Guard, Kaede Akina
♥06♥ No.10, Power Forward, Yukihime Fuyu
♥07♥ No.8, Center, Tsuyu Natsuhi
♥08♥ No.7, Small Forward, Hanamichi Harumi - The Ace
♥09♥ River and Sky
♥10♥ Our Princess
♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron
♥12♥ 4 seasons
♥13♥ I believe in you
♥14♥ Settle the score!
♥16♥ Secret Tears
♥17♥ I couldn't care less
♥18♥ We won't lose!
♥19♥ To you
♥20♥ 6th member, number 6, Leung Fuu
♥21♥ Aozora's and Kaijou's summer camp
♥22♥ Summer romance part 1
❤️23❤️ Summer Romance Part 2
♥24♥ Summer Romance Part 3
♥25♥ Summer Romance Part 4
♥26♥ Fuu's basketball
♥27♥ The revenge to the sky
♥28♥ The end of summer camp
♥29♥ Autumn river
♥30♥ The River in the Spring
♥31♥ Summer day at the river
♥32♥ Snow flake in the river
♥33♥ In that season, I looked at the river
♥34♥ Don't look back!
♥35♥ The other half of the Zone
♥36♥ The river stops, the sky comes to a standstill?
♥37♥ Sky and Earth
♥38♥ The sky of possibilities
♥39♥ Infinite Sky
♥40♥ Limitless Sky (Ending)
♥Ending Note♥

♥15♥ Kanagawa's Sky

552 25 1
By Puripuriko

When Kaijou won, the blue elites cheered their hearts out because they were able to represent Kanagawa and compete in summer's competition.

Kasamatsu looked at Sano to see him crying in frustration. He walked over to Sano...

"What?" Sano asked Kasamatsu.

"That was a good game. You have lead your team well."

"We would have won if Shiki didn't rob my chance to compete... I see, this was the pain I brought upon her. It's so frustrating knowing I can't do a thing..."

"It's too late to see that now. You shouldn't have done what you did to Hakanai." Kasamatsu said to Sano, "At least you watched your team play, Hakanai didn't even get a chance to watch the match."

"I wish I can go back in time and redo everything... Then maybe Shiki and I can still..." Sano chose not to say anything further and he wished Kasamatsu luck.

'Sano and Hakanai...' Kasamatsu wondered what Shiki would have said if she heard Sano's words...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are we here again?" Kasamatsu, who was cheering along with his teammates before, was now scowling because they went from leaving the final league stadium to watching the girl's final league game. "We managed to pass the preliminaries! I want to go home!

"Because I want to scout cute girls. Why?" Moriyama's blunt words made Kasamatsu rage.

"You have a girlfriend! Don't be selfish!"

"It's not selfish if you know your girl is seeing another guy behind your back."

"What?!" Everyone was shocked at their Shooting Guard's words.

"But Mo(r)iyama-san, we have front row seat just to see-"

—The finals between Aozora Academy and Tsukuhina High school will begin! The winner will represent Kanagawa to compete within the Interhigh!—

Both teams headed out of the doors. Shiki walked out with her team, clad with white, black, and gold, they're ready to win.

"Kise~!" Harumi waved at Kise and the blonde was happy to wave back at her.

"Harumi-senpai, good luck~!" The waving blonde didn't keep that smile up for long because the person next to him had enough of him.

"Quit it! Let them focus!" Kasamatsu whacked Kise for that.

"The girls from the other team are rather tall... They are all practically my height..." Kobori wasn't having a good feeling about this since only Natsuhi and Fuyu were of good heights within their team. 'Yukihime-san is the second tallest of the team so I am guessing she and Tsuyu-san will be the central scorers... That is unless the other three has something in their sleeves.'

"Snow P(r)incess wi(ll) be fine, (r)ight?!" Hayakawa didn't want to believe the other team will win just because of their advantage with height.

"Height is a good thing but Hakanai and the others are not at a disadvantage.

"Let's have a good game." Shiki held her hand out to shake with the captain of the team but the girl had a very smug look on her face.

"We beat your team at the preliminaries last year at the Winter Cup. I have to say, that was the easiest game we have ever won."

"What can I say, we came back to fuck your chance up to win the Interhigh." Shiki didn't get the chance to shake hands with the very tall girl but she managed to leave with the captain stutter for a good comeback.

"All right, my advice to you all would be: Fuck them up!" Ying, a young teacher and also adviser for the team, announced to them.

"Ying, that is not a good advice at all. Anyway since everyone is very tall, compare to you three," Their second adviser, Yang, looked at Shiki, Harumi, and Akina, "You three will need to focus on moving at positions that will make things easier for Natsumi and Fuyu." Yang then looked at Shiki, "You're not intimidated by them, are you?" Yang was their second adviser, making Ying's advice more clear and precise.

"Who do you think I am?"

"Then the best thing would be to keep the ball moving." Kumo, their coach, said to them. "Good luck!"

"Everyone ready?" Shiki asked her team.

"YEAH!"

Seeing 'Sky' written on their backs, the boys smiled at the fact they can play basketball again. They overlooked the rumors to see there was a team of girls who loved to play basketball.

'Speaking of it, this is the first time for me to see Hakanai play a match...' Kasamatsu thought, 'I wonder how she will do...'

"Natsuhi," Shiki called to her Center, "You don't have to get the tip off."

"Okay."

'How dare she look down on us...!' The captain of the other team couldn't help but think Shiki was looking down on them; no matter how anyone would look at it, the one with the height has more advantage of the sport!

The buzzer started the 1st quarter. Natsuhi and the Center of the other team jumped for the ball when it reached the highest point. The Center managed to get the ball to her teammate.

"Yes!"

However, the girl didn't get to hold onto the ball for long because Shiki stole the ball by jabbing it from behind.

"Her steal is faster than last time we played against her!" Kasamatsu was very surprised, it was so fast!

"Hime is fast, huh?" Ying said to his silver haired brother.

"Of course she is, we taught her Wing Chun, it is a form of fighting style that relies on the user's reaction."

"She is so good that she is kicking my ass around..."

Kumo watched the girls get the first point. It was thanks to Shiki's passes that Natsuhi was able to perform her Full Court Launch.

"Tsuyu-san's accuracy of that technique has improved..." Kobori said to the team, "I was right, they will be relying on Tsuyu-san for scoring."

"Yeah but that also means the other team will make sure Tsuyu won't be able to score." Moriyama said to Kobori, "They can't keep relying on her for scoring."

Back at the game, Harumi managed to steal the ball and forced the ball to Shiki. Shiki was able to get the ball to Fuyu and the blue haired girl was able to use her drive all the way to the basket and she helped the team earn another 2 points.

When the game resumed with the other team's turn with the ball, Natsuhi found herself marked by two of the team's players. Just as Moriyama predicted, Natsuhi was blocked from scoring.

However, stopping Natsuhi only solved half of their problem because the tiny captain of the all girl team was not afraid of taking on people with titan-like height. Shiki passed the ball to Akina.

'Why to Akina? Her back is not facing the basket...' Moriyama thought to himself, 'Though that is a good position to shoot...'

Akina looked at where Moriyama was for a brief second...

'Answer my emails...'

Akina's next actions shocked all of the Kaijou members of the team because she used a move that only her boyfriend can perform: His Unorthodox Shot.

Akina learnt the move after picturing how Moriyama used it once. It's his shooting style that got Akina interested in him even more than before.

After she scored a three-pointer, she looked at Moriyama to see if he has seen her new skill.

'Why don't you look happy...?' Akina thought when she didn't see a smile on Kaijou's Shooting Guard. Her attention was brought back to the game when Shiki told her not to stare off into space...

Akina didn't seem like it but she was in a very bad mood; she just wanted to end the match and ask Moriyama why he was ignoring her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aozora was the winner to advance to the Interhigh. The girls finally got what they wanted all along. They finally have a chance to compete in one of the biggest High School competition in basketball.

Kasamatsu suggested to wait for the girls to come out of the entrance but Moriyama already left. He said something about his older brother telling him to come straight home.

"Isn't it weird he would rather be home than be with his girlfriend?" Kise asked Kobori.

"Ah. I would have pictured him waiting for her and then talk about how amazing Kaede-san was..."

"The gi(rl)s we(r)e a(ll) amazing!!" Hayakawa Was so happy for Fuyu and the others. He actually can't wait to see them and congratulate them.

Shiki and the others arrived and they were greeted by the Kaijou team without their Shooting Guard. Seeing Moriyama wasn't here, Akina said she will leave first since she wanted to go to sleep. Shiki accepted her excuse and let her leave first.

The boys congratulated the girls, happy to know they will represent Kanagawa to play in the Interhigh. With this, the river and the sky will represent Kanagawa to claim victory...

Of course Akina needed to leave first. Why? Warm liquid flowed from her eyes and she doesn't know why she was crying, she told herself she will never cry but here she was crying without the comfort of anyone...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.6K 33
(Third Book of "That Manager") Yukimura Yasu was the manager of the Teiko Junior High basketball team, a team that consisted of six team players each...
35.6K 1.2K 21
Kasamatsu Yukio once met a girl who gave him hope and reminded him the importance of never giving up. That young girl saved him from himself and told...
118K 4K 53
Toyohira Hisui is a girl who couldn't care less about anything outside of her own world, which consists of what anime to watch and what she should ea...
142K 4.8K 37
Tsukino Gina faced a complete change in lifestyle when her family moved from Australia and back to Japan. Not only does she have to adjust to the swi...